My request basically apply to Merge MTT tourneys. Posting here because it seems this is the best place they will seen.
**Why is the site running on Central time? Makes no sense, fix that or make it where I can set my timezone separately.
1) Switch the 10 pm est $30 rebuy with double starting stacks with a earlier tourney. Its a great tourney but the double stack starting chips and the start time make it last forever. I think even moving it to 9pm est and move the $60 freeze out back to 10pm would help some.
2) payouts need to be looked into, Pay Jumps are often grouped into 10's meaning 20th pays the same as 11th(just as an example). Also often cashing doesn't mean Profit for that game.
3) Deep in tourneys, tables need to be balanced more often. I have played many tourneys where 3 tables remain and you end up playing 6/6/8 with 20 ppl. I have even seen 3 tables running for a few extra hands with only 18 ppl left so there is def some sort of glitch in there that needs to be looked into.
4) add a couple mid stake turbo mtts in there, especially at night time(most customers are USA obv). Freeze outs are fine since you have a a couple decent rebuy Turbos.
5) Def a need a good nightly $10 rebuy. $10 rebuys are known on every site for building very large prize pools relative to the buyin, I don't understand why Merge doesn't have one.
6) fix the rebuy issues. make double rebuy available so you can have double stack on first hand and also 2x rebuy if you bust last hand before break.(or anytime in first hour)
JMO on a few things
I'm ready for Lock to open up to new USA players so I can join the crowd!