Originally Posted by NinjaBamboo
^^ this would be helpful.
1. Fix the way breaks work. Some of them are very silly. Entered a rebuy tournament. After an hour went on 5 min break, came back from break for about 2 hands, then went back on ~3min break for the add on. Waste of time and irritating.
2. Update graphics and allow custom icons.
3. On rebuy tournaments have buttons for auto rebuy and auto add on.
4. Revamp betting options, better yet make them customizable based on how someone bets pre and post flop. Also when I click on the window to manually enter a bet amount it should highlight or clear the amount so I dont have to double click again.
5. Have updates when you log in on Lock's progress on known major issues / bugs along with estimated timetables for resolution. hint - Better to under promise and over deliver here.
6. On 10 man tables spread out the players a little more on the bottom so those using HUD's have room to display their information. Right now it is awfully crowded jamming 40% of the table together on one rail. There is plenty of room to spread us out just a little bit.