Two Plus Two Publishing LLC Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > Internet Poker > Internet Poker > Lock Poker

Notices

Lock Poker Support forum for LockPoker.com

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-18-2012, 09:11 PM   #1
stranger
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 3
LOCK POKER - Payout, Withdrawl, Support - PROBLEMS!

I sent an email to LOCK Poker asking about payout options and time frame. This is the answer I received:

"Once a payout has been submitted, Western Union will process this within a week."

I submitted my payout request. After one week, I sent another email asking about my payout, This is the reply I received:

"Thank you for your email. I have forwarded your email to our Cashier department who will be in contact. However I would ask you to bear in mind that due to the nature of the inquiries they deal with our Cashier departmentís response may not be as quick as our front line support. Thanks in advance for your patience."

Two days later, I sent another email and received the exact same reply as above. I have sent a couple more emails since but receive no reply.

It has been 10 days with no correspondence from LOCK. They have a support phone # but it's a voice mail....nobody returns calls. The have a LIVE CHAT module, but after you fill in the info and click SEND, they say someone will get back with you shortly, but....you guessed it, nobody gets back with you.

After my initial deposit, I played for about a week. I really liked the site until I requested my payout.

Too bad that whomever owns/manages this site is MISMANAGING a good thing by being GREEDY and SHORTSIGHTED.

I will FLAME LOCK in various FORUMS EVERY DAY until I get paid.
Pay_That_Man_His_$ is offline  
Old 08-18-2012, 09:28 PM   #2
journeyman
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Levittown, Pa
Posts: 204
Re: LOCK POKER - Payout, Withdrawl, Support - PROBLEMS!

Good Luck.
nikeEclipse is offline  
Old 08-18-2012, 11:28 PM   #3
old hand
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 1,395
Re: LOCK POKER - Payout, Withdrawl, Support - PROBLEMS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pay_That_Man_His_$ View Post
I sent an email to LOCK Poker asking about payout options and time frame. This is the answer I received:

"Once a payout has been submitted, Western Union will process this within a week."

I submitted my payout request. After one week, I sent another email asking about my payout, This is the reply I received:

"Thank you for your email. I have forwarded your email to our Cashier department who will be in contact. However I would ask you to bear in mind that due to the nature of the inquiries they deal with our Cashier departmentís response may not be as quick as our front line support. Thanks in advance for your patience."

Two days later, I sent another email and received the exact same reply as above. I have sent a couple more emails since but receive no reply.

It has been 10 days with no correspondence from LOCK. They have a support phone # but it's a voice mail....nobody returns calls. The have a LIVE CHAT module, but after you fill in the info and click SEND, they say someone will get back with you shortly, but....you guessed it, nobody gets back with you.

After my initial deposit, I played for about a week. I really liked the site until I requested my payout.

Too bad that whomever owns/manages this site is MISMANAGING a good thing by being GREEDY and SHORTSIGHTED.

I will FLAME LOCK in various FORUMS EVERY DAY until I get paid.
WU are taking between 7-14 business days at the moment. Check the big WU thread on this forum for more info.
WiCane is offline  
Old 08-19-2012, 12:32 AM   #4
Pooh-Bah
 
Wizard-50's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Columbia, MD
Posts: 5,656
Re: LOCK POKER - Payout, Withdrawl, Support - PROBLEMS!

From my experience on Lock, that's par for the course.
Wizard-50 is offline  
Old 08-19-2012, 08:32 AM   #5
newbie
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 18
Re: LOCK POKER - Payout, Withdrawl, Support - PROBLEMS!

Pay That Man -- Unfortunately, if you review the numerous threads on this site, your experience is the norm. No customer service (or simply generic responses). If you get paid in a month, you're very fortunate. I requested a check 6 weeks ago and the withdrawal has not even benn "approved" yet. Just generic emails from customer service, "Thank you for your patience...."
cjdstable is offline  
Old 08-19-2012, 10:41 AM   #6
newbie
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Raleigh NC
Posts: 16
Angry Re: LOCK POKER - Payout, Withdrawl, Support - PROBLEMS!

I'm actually having the same exact problem with my cash out right now. I get all the same emails that your getting and I haven't heard anything back from anyone at the cashier department. Its like they dont exist. Its highly frustrating and all I want is my money... I've had problems with lock poker ever since I came on this damn site. I've sent out emails to both shane and rizen with no avail. hope this gets resolved for both of us.
KamKam33 is offline  
Old 08-19-2012, 12:11 PM   #7
newbie
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 38
Re: LOCK POKER - Payout, Withdrawl, Support - PROBLEMS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pay_That_Man_His_$ View Post
I sent an email to LOCK Poker asking about payout options and time frame. This is the answer I received:

"Once a payout has been submitted, Western Union will process this within a week."

I submitted my payout request. After one week, I sent another email asking about my payout, This is the reply I received:

"Thank you for your email. I have forwarded your email to our Cashier department who will be in contact. However I would ask you to bear in mind that due to the nature of the inquiries they deal with our Cashier departmentís response may not be as quick as our front line support. Thanks in advance for your patience."

Two days later, I sent another email and received the exact same reply as above. I have sent a couple more emails since but receive no reply.

It has been 10 days with no correspondence from LOCK. They have a support phone # but it's a voice mail....nobody returns calls. The have a LIVE CHAT module, but after you fill in the info and click SEND, they say someone will get back with you shortly, but....you guessed it, nobody gets back with you.

After my initial deposit, I played for about a week. I really liked the site until I requested my payout.

Too bad that whomever owns/manages this site is MISMANAGING a good thing by being GREEDY and SHORTSIGHTED.

I will FLAME LOCK in various FORUMS EVERY DAY until I get paid.
And you are shocked this happened why?
MsBartz is offline  
Old 08-19-2012, 03:06 PM   #8
enthusiast
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 50
Re: LOCK POKER - Payout, Withdrawl, Support - PROBLEMS!

Similar boat. I've been waiting since 7/28 for my WU withdrawal request to be honored. I also have not been reimbursed for the $150 processing fee on the $1500 withdrawal, which is equally frustrating. I received the same generic response from support as well.
Stelvask is offline  
Old 08-19-2012, 03:20 PM   #9
grinder
 
BrianRx74's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Brewtown, USA
Posts: 458
Re: LOCK POKER - Payout, Withdrawl, Support - PROBLEMS!

We should try to keep all the WU issues within the official thread.

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/19...hdraw-1160839/

Fees are not reimbursed until the payout is complete. They seem to be taking 3-4 weeks which is way longer than a month ago. Hopefully Lock will address this in the near future.
BrianRx74 is offline  
Old 08-20-2012, 07:53 PM   #10
newbie
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 20
Re: LOCK POKER - Payout, Withdrawl, Support - PROBLEMS!

i have come full circle trying to find other sites to play on in the us every site below got bad reviews. i currently play on bovada and after reading the reviews of sites below bovada looks like a shining star and yes its true you do have to wait 6 weeks to get paid but you do get paid i have gotten paid twice. so if you have a site other than the ones below that you think is good please tell me. i cant find any other sites.

LOCK POKER : BAD REVIEWS FOR PAYOUTS:
BET ON LINE : BAD REVIEWS FOR PAYOUTS
CARBON POKER: BAD REVIEWS FOR PAYOUTS
CAKE POKER: BAD REVIEWS FOR PAYOUTS STOLE $60,000 FROM A PLYER
moveitslim is offline  
Old 08-21-2012, 02:10 PM   #11
stranger
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 3
Re: LOCK POKER - Payout, Withdrawl, Support - PROBLEMS!

Here's the latest support email reply. After initially stating one week, now:

Western Union payouts are done within 7-14 business days (ex. weekends). We try our best to process payouts quickly but occasionally will require the alloted timeframe given.

Wonder what next response will be as they continually fail to meet their own committed timeframe.

??? "..occasionally require the alloted timeframe..." ??? Based on the hundreds of posts from players waiting far too long for their payouts, looks like they NEVER pay even close to "alloted time frame"

WTF does "we try our best" mean?
Pay_That_Man_His_$ is offline  
Old 08-22-2012, 05:29 PM   #12
stranger
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 2
Re: LOCK POKER - Payout, Withdrawl, Support - PROBLEMS!

This is a f*cking joke if i came on here and read about all of these problems i would have never even made a deposit on this joke of a site. A deposit that I AM STILL WAITING FOR THEM TO CREDIT TO MY POKER ACCOUNT. They still haven't picked up my money transfer i sent them two days ago but yet the money transfer site took the money out of my bank account. It's funny you copied and pasted that response they email you back BECAUSE THEY EMAIL THAT SAME EXACT RESPONSE TO ME BUT YET THEY NEVER EVEN GET BACK TO ME!!!!! There is something f*cking shady going on about this site i can see it turning into the next absolute poker. They probably never even left merge they were probably kicked off and decided to start their own shady ass poker network.

Last edited by Jonesey83; 08-22-2012 at 05:36 PM.
Jonesey83 is offline  
Old 08-23-2012, 05:10 AM   #13
journeyman
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: US
Posts: 243
Re: LOCK POKER - Payout, Withdrawl, Support - PROBLEMS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnTheRocks88 View Post
why dont u try the transfer thread? its a lot faster, but it seems WU withdrawls are taking about 14-21 days which doesnt seem all that bad compared to some sites you have to jump through hoops to get money off of...
This.
SickLyfeCARBON is offline  
Old 08-23-2012, 06:23 AM   #14
Pooh-Bah
 
d3 fact0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: BtGB
Posts: 3,884
Re: LOCK POKER - Payout, Withdrawl, Support - PROBLEMS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnTheRocks88 View Post
why dont u try the transfer thread? its a lot faster, but it seems WU withdrawls are taking about 14-21 days which doesnt seem all that bad compared to some sites you have to jump through hoops to get money off of...
you are right, some sites get you your CIH in under a week, and in my case often in less than 24 hours, and that's for those who are U.S. based...
d3 fact0 is offline  
Old 08-23-2012, 12:27 PM   #15
stranger
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 3
Re: LOCK POKER - Payout, Withdrawl, Support - PROBLEMS!

They paid me on day 14. I guess I should feel fortunate, many report that they wait longer.
Pay_That_Man_His_$ is offline  
Old 08-27-2012, 11:16 PM   #16
newbie
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 38
Re: LOCK POKER - Payout, Withdrawl, Support - PROBLEMS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pay_That_Man_His_$ View Post
They paid me on day 14. I guess I should feel fortunate, many report that they wait longer.

Do you live in the States or Europe? Is there any way that anybody could PM me with a direct email to Rizen or whoever else I can contact directly about this? After searching on google, I came across this thread, because I, like many other's I've noticed have tried to make a check payout to withdrawal my $2,000 from Lock Poker because I need my money for bills and other things.. I made clicked the payout button for check by courier like a week ago, and I'd like to be able to have a direct email to speak with someone because I got the same exact response from support saying "Thank you for your patience, we'll forward your email to our cashier but they won't respond as quick as our front line support"
jcalveri is offline  
Old 08-28-2012, 12:47 PM   #17
journeyman
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 220
Re: LOCK POKER - Payout, Withdrawl, Support - PROBLEMS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcalveri View Post
Do you live in the States or Europe? Is there any way that anybody could PM me with a direct email to Rizen or whoever else I can contact directly about this? After searching on google, I came across this thread, because I, like many other's I've noticed have tried to make a check payout to withdrawal my $2,000 from Lock Poker because I need my money for bills and other things.. I made clicked the payout button for check by courier like a week ago, and I'd like to be able to have a direct email to speak with someone because I got the same exact response from support saying "Thank you for your patience, we'll forward your email to our cashier but they won't respond as quick as our front line support"
Your check will arrive in about a month and a half.
ilikegreen is offline  
Old 10-05-2012, 11:47 PM   #18
stranger
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 2
Re: LOCK POKER - Payout, Withdrawl, Support - PROBLEMS!

How many people have had succesful cash outs via western union on Lock Poker?

I validated my account, and then request my cash out via WU with a 7-14 day estimate.

I have sent numerous emails to check the status with the same exact responses others have received:

I was approved for withdrawal about 19 days ago with no WU payments or confirmation.

I am curious - has anyone actually been paid via western union? I am getting a little nervous. This is the last time I will play Lock Poker.

Does anybody have any recommendations for other sites where we can play for real money in the US? I have heard Bodog - I might be checking them out next.

Thanks and good luck to anyone with pending payouts from Lock (more like ****) Poker.
mart3455 is offline  
Old 10-06-2012, 12:41 AM   #19
grinder
 
Team_Josh122's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: 1 BI from broke
Posts: 588
Re: LOCK POKER - Payout, Withdrawl, Support - PROBLEMS!

i put myself on the waitlist for a 1/2 ring game with $140 and never ended up playing and tried to join a heads up match for $50. well what do ya know, lock never returned the 140 to my account. already emailed support and shane, and a HUGE SHOCKER, no one has answered me!!!!
Team_Josh122 is offline  
Old 10-06-2012, 12:56 AM   #20
newbie
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 25
Re: LOCK POKER - Payout, Withdrawl, Support - PROBLEMS!

I cashed out $200 in late August and it took about 3 weeks to hit Western Union. I cashed out $1200 on 9/17 and am still waiting. Pain in the ass, but US players have limited options. Is it true Full Tilt is coming back on November 2?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mart3455 View Post
How many people have had succesful cash outs via western union on Lock Poker?

I validated my account, and then request my cash out via WU with a 7-14 day estimate.

I have sent numerous emails to check the status with the same exact responses others have received:

I was approved for withdrawal about 19 days ago with no WU payments or confirmation.

I am curious - has anyone actually been paid via western union? I am getting a little nervous. This is the last time I will play Lock Poker.

Does anybody have any recommendations for other sites where we can play for real money in the US? I have heard Bodog - I might be checking them out next.

Thanks and good luck to anyone with pending payouts from Lock (more like ****) Poker.
loewfat is offline  
Old 10-06-2012, 02:44 AM   #21
journeyman
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 261
Re: LOCK POKER - Payout, Withdrawl, Support - PROBLEMS!

Yes it will be back up and running
Citizenwid is offline  
Old 10-07-2012, 01:15 AM   #22
centurion
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Moneyville
Posts: 117
Re: LOCK POKER - Payout, Withdrawl, Support - PROBLEMS!

Pay the man his $,

Check out the post I posted about two days ago. At least you have not been waiting six months -- this is not a joke. I have my email chain included. Emails, posts on 2+2, voice mails, and nothing. I have been waiting on 675 bucks for so long I feel like I should just say screw it. I understand your feeling of hopelessness and I'm sorry man.

I read posts on here about some people eventually getting their money, but after six months, it's rediculous.... remember full tilt??? hmmmm
c.tewell56 is offline  
Old 10-12-2012, 03:38 PM   #23
newbie
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 38
Re: LOCK POKER - Payout, Withdrawl, Support - PROBLEMS!

I don't even know what to believe anymore. I made my payout request on Aug 22 or 23 and I finally received an email from Lock (titled JDB Services) saying my payout has been processed:

PAYOUT PROCESSED Dear Mr. Calveri, Your Payout of 2075 USD for Account ID 5047xx has been processed. Method: CourierChk

We thank you for your continued business and are always available if you should have any questions.

Website: http://www.lockcasino.com Email: support@lockpoker.eu Phone: 1 800 284 5952

Thank you for your patronage. -The Staff at JDB Services-



This was last Friday. I figured if it was being mailed via FedEx courier then they would have SOME record of it, so I decided to give FedEx a call. After speaking with two different managers from both the domestic and international customer service lines, they both informed me that there has been no package of any kind processed or mailed out since that date. Now I'm emailing Lock and getting no response for two days. Lock support told me the entire time that when the check ships out I will receive an email saying it was processed. Well I received that email and still nothing. What's going on? I'm starting to feel like I got scammed out of $2,000.
jcalveri is offline  
Old 10-15-2012, 06:03 PM   #24
banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 101
Re: LOCK POKER - Payout, Withdrawl, Support - PROBLEMS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjdstable View Post
Pay That Man -- Unfortunately, if you review the numerous threads on this site, your experience is the norm. No customer service (or simply generic responses). If you get paid in a month, you're very fortunate. I requested a check 6 weeks ago and the withdrawal has not even benn "approved" yet. Just generic emails from customer service, "Thank you for your patience...."
I'm on about 4 weeks. Does this always happen? Any way to speed it up? I wanted to cancel it and request a higher payout but I don't want to wait another month ontop of what I already have. This site is starting to be very disturbing.
buckywalzack is offline  
Old 10-15-2012, 07:36 PM   #25
stranger
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 4
Re: LOCK POKER - Payout, Withdrawl, Support - PROBLEMS!

so is it worth me trying to cash out? or is this never going to happen?
giantogar8 is offline  

 
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:35 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright © 2008-2010, Two Plus Two Interactive
 
Poker Players - Streaming Live Online