Two Plus Two Publishing LLC Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > Internet Poker > Internet Poker > Lock Poker

Notices

Lock Poker Support forum for LockPoker.com

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-08-2012, 05:24 PM   #76
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 57
Re: Lock poker mid-late oct. WU backlog post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerrod View Post
I personally think Lock just doesnt have the money, thats the reason for the huge delay and now their doing this freeroll 100 seats to the 100k to try to get some money back into their site, whats a measly 10k free a week when if anyone actually cashes in that 100k tourny they wont be seeing any of that money.
Yeah I dont believe this is true but I do believe in the context of what you're saying. I have a large cashout of 2k and everyone else thats been paid in oct doesnt have a large cashout. But i believe it's the processor not lock. We just got screwed.
areyoumadnerd is offline  
Old 12-08-2012, 06:05 PM   #77
newbie
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 49
Re: Lock poker mid-late oct. WU backlog post

I honestly don't think they have the money. Unfortunately they are the best US facing site, but there is no use in playing on a site that can't or refuses to pay its players.
You look forward to winning big on there only to know you may not see the reward for months.
This is terrible business and it won't last long.

Requested cashout: many/moons/ago.
HardCoded is offline  
Old 12-08-2012, 08:20 PM   #78
centurion
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 113
Re: Lock poker mid-late oct. WU backlog post

I think they have the money, I think either a payment processor screwed them over or is just really terrible at doing their job. I believe Lock dumped that payment processor, rescinded the requests they going through them, spent a week or two finding a new one, and is now in the process of giving al lthe new cashouts to this new payment processor.
3BetLight is offline  
Old 12-08-2012, 09:50 PM   #79
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 57
Re: Lock poker mid-late oct. WU backlog post

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3BetLight View Post
I think they have the money, I think either a payment processor screwed them over or is just really terrible at doing their job. I believe Lock dumped that payment processor, rescinded the requests they going through them, spent a week or two finding a new one, and is now in the process of giving al lthe new cashouts to this new payment processor.
Honestly i read 2 much and look into things very much like im diggin for information. Ive noticed everyone who is 30+ days got accepted with wu nov 16 and back to the 12th have not recieved funds. This was when they told me they sent it to new processor and i got approved 11/14
Now base doff this info and the problems with mid october to early november our funds were declined around 7th of november and resubmitted to new cashier that took them a few days to find which was on the 12th.
Now to the point, late nov approvals and on received swift cashout times.
Due to this information It lead me to believe lock has the money and got screwed over not once but two times by two different processors.

Now it seems they are starting from bottom oct and up to pay the players.
So this has lead me to believe,
1. Western Union is shut down because they are broke and want to stay loyal to their customers and make sure they pay off everyone day by day thru the money they earn back from site since processors ran off with their money.
2. Yes check is still allowed but to deceive us from the truth. Plus checks take forever to get done and they know most would wait for WU to be back up and not wait on a check.
3. We will get paid when they make the money back.
everyone 15th of oct and under are paid off. So when im paid off i will check my info with others to see if later dates were paid

THIS IS NOT BASHING LOCK POKER IT IS ALL THEORY AND CREATIVE THINKING.
THIS LONG THOUGHT OUT THEORY WAS TO MAYBE CLEAR OTHERS MINDS ABOUT WHATS GOIN ON AND I HAVE YET TO PROVE MYSELF WRONG
areyoumadnerd is offline  
Old 12-09-2012, 10:53 PM   #80
newbie
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 36
Re: Lock poker mid-late oct. WU backlog post

Quote:
Originally Posted by areyoumadnerd View Post
Honestly i read 2 much and look into things very much like im diggin for information. Ive noticed everyone who is 30+ days got accepted with wu nov 16 and back to the 12th have not recieved funds. This was when they told me they sent it to new processor and i got approved 11/14
Now base doff this info and the problems with mid october to early november our funds were declined around 7th of november and resubmitted to new cashier that took them a few days to find which was on the 12th.
Now to the point, late nov approvals and on received swift cashout times.
Due to this information It lead me to believe lock has the money and got screwed over not once but two times by two different processors.

Now it seems they are starting from bottom oct and up to pay the players.
So this has lead me to believe,
1. Western Union is shut down because they are broke and want to stay loyal to their customers and make sure they pay off everyone day by day thru the money they earn back from site since processors ran off with their money.
2. Yes check is still allowed but to deceive us from the truth. Plus checks take forever to get done and they know most would wait for WU to be back up and not wait on a check.
3. We will get paid when they make the money back.
everyone 15th of oct and under are paid off. So when im paid off i will check my info with others to see if later dates were paid

THIS IS NOT BASHING LOCK POKER IT IS ALL THEORY AND CREATIVE THINKING.
THIS LONG THOUGHT OUT THEORY WAS TO MAYBE CLEAR OTHERS MINDS ABOUT WHATS GOIN ON AND I HAVE YET TO PROVE MYSELF WRONG

Dude stop posting this in every thread. We get it.
OneTooMany is offline  
Old 12-09-2012, 10:58 PM   #81
adept
 
MarcusMPG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 924
Re: Lock poker mid-late oct. WU backlog post

day 47...Thought I'd have my money in time for the Poker Maximus haha
MarcusMPG is offline  
Old 12-10-2012, 12:41 PM   #82
grinder
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: South Florida
Posts: 528
Re: Lock poker mid-late oct. WU backlog post

Didn't they cancel maximus? Or just some skins did? I doubt saying that's what you want your $ for will help. Lol, hope it comes soon for you though.
catlax30 is offline  
Old 12-10-2012, 07:29 PM   #83
newbie
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 49
Re: Lock poker mid-late oct. WU backlog post

Quote:
Originally Posted by imjustshane View Post
Ive just spoken to the cashier manager and we have been talking to the processor and most of the outstanding WU cashouts have now been caught up and those remaining outstanding will be processed shortly.
Still Nothing!!!!
HardCoded is offline  
Old 12-10-2012, 07:38 PM   #84
banned
 
pokerjoe561's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Learn'n you today
Posts: 242
Re: Lock poker mid-late oct. WU backlog post

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokerjoe561
Shane im very curious as to why the WU cashout option went down in the first place?? Why would it just stop for just a short period of time?

In this case its part of our migration to our new cashier.

In other cases the cashier is setup to automatically take down an option thats currently offline. For example if the processor has a server crash or is performing maintenance.
pokerjoe561 is offline  
Old 12-10-2012, 08:05 PM   #85
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 16
Re: Lock poker mid-late oct. WU backlog post

If it was simply their processors and not lock themselves it would be very easy on Locks part to just come out and say so instead of beat around the bush.
Jerrod is offline  
Old 12-10-2012, 10:21 PM   #86
centurion
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 135
Re: Lock poker mid-late oct. WU backlog post

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarcusMPG View Post
day 47...Thought I'd have my money in time for the Poker Maximus haha
i feel soory for u a nd hope u get ur money very soon too. i have a firend whos waiting since like, oct 14th too.. I only have a liitle teeny bit of lock moeny left,so i always check these threads to see whats going to happen here also. I dont know if this is ok to say or not,, but i notice the lock rep, doesnt post much at all in these threads,, the way the reps do in the carbon threads. so i think the supoort could be better for lock some too. well GL to u , who knows if the WU will come back either, cant seem to get any an swers there really
rrickir is offline  
Old 12-10-2012, 10:40 PM   #87
veteran
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 1,980
Re: Lock poker mid-late oct. WU backlog post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerrod View Post
If it was simply their processors and not lock themselves it would be very easy on Locks part to just come out and say so instead of beat around the bush.
Not really, no. Since the amount of processors willing to process poker for a US market is probably very low. They're basically breaking US law for a huge moneygrab. I recently listened to a podcast interviewing a guy who processed US poker payments and will go to jail soon. Basically he said that for example full tilt got stolen from big by a payment processor, it basically goes like this: sure, you stole from us, but.. wanna continue processing the payments anyway? ... Sure!

(poker sites like these preffere continuing business with crooks who will actually do the job for them (and possibly steal up till millions of $'s) than not do business anymore at all and lose much more money due to not having a processor at all, and thus running out of (their multimillion) business.)

Naming and shaming their payment processor won't do them much good either

The interview was posted in the "Lock WU withdraw" thread by the way. http://pokerfuse.com/poker-podcasts/...ud-alert/4239/
Mccormick is offline  
Old 12-11-2012, 12:41 AM   #88
grinder
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 696
Re: Lock poker mid-late oct. WU backlog post

requested : 10/19
decline/confirmed email : 11-12

Dec 4 received this email after my inquiry

Hello,

I see that your Western Union payout is in the queue to be processed and will be included in the upcoming batch. Once your pickup info is available you will be contacted and it will be displayed in the History section of your Cashier, https://cashier.lockpoker.eu/history
All my best,

Quinn


been waiting quite a while now. shane any updates?
Game_On is offline  
Old 12-11-2012, 08:40 AM   #89
stranger
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 7
Re: Lock poker mid-late oct. WU backlog post

Good sign...just got a senders name and moved from "pending" to accepted. Will update when MTCN appears.
Big Bison is offline  
Old 12-11-2012, 09:41 AM   #90
no felonies
 
WVUskinsfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: NOVA
Posts: 5,055
Re: Lock poker mid-late oct. WU backlog post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Bison View Post
Good sign...just got a senders name and moved from "pending" to accepted. Will update when MTCN appears.
How long does that take? Hopefully not another month after you get a name? Actually, it can't take that long because WU will only hold the money for 7 days.

For real though, why the eff do you not get an MTCN when you have a name?
GL and keep us posted hopefully you have your money within a week. And at least one person from mid oct-early Nov gets paid
WVUskinsfan is offline  

 
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:28 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright 2008-2010, Two Plus Two Interactive