Originally Posted by nymetswon
Thanks for taking the time to reply..i don't live near a walmart, so i wouldn't go to one.. but why would i have to tell them it's a payroll check?lol. wouldn't it be none of their business?.. right now as still in debating mode.. canceling my check and going the western union route or hoping the best with this.. i dunno.. feel free to commentt
if your check request was after Feb 1st, i'd just wait for the check. Anticipation/worry is a MoFo, I understand; but, I seriously doubt you'll have any trouble w/it. The reason it's best to just say "yes" if they ask if its a paycheck is the fees are lower & the hassle is diminished. Honestly, I'd just cash it at my bank.
Ya gotta remember, if there's no $$ to back the check...there's obviously no $$ to WU $$ either, lol. Plus, I believe your current limit on WU is $250. Why go through the added time/stress of canceling a check enroute. Just relax & try not to think about it till it comes.