Two Plus Two Publishing LLC Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > > >

Notices

Lock Poker Support forum for LockPoker.com

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-15-2013, 03:13 PM   #1076
saint7272
stranger
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 5
Re: Lock Poker Bugs/Support

Again just letting people know that Lock supported Scamming me out of my money of almost 3k. Support CLAIMS that money was not paid for and have "PROOF" that they indeed were not. They went ahead and reversed a transaction that i did indeed pay for. Not getting any support from lock. Anyone receiving FIRST from this email address vincehuggins@gmail.com Dont do it. He scammed me and LOCK POKER backed it up. Long story short
Bought lock at like .6 for a titan DUMP. After i dumped he contacted support and LOCK decided to freeze my account. He some how "PROVED" i didnt dump to him and got my money plus his money back.
saint7272 is offline  
Old 03-15-2013, 10:14 PM   #1077
jmurjeff
veteran
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: United States
Posts: 3,200
Re: Lock Poker Bugs/Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by saint7272 View Post
Again just letting people know that Lock supported Scamming me out of my money of almost 3k. Support CLAIMS that money was not paid for and have "PROOF" that they indeed were not. They went ahead and reversed a transaction that i did indeed pay for. Not getting any support from lock. Anyone receiving FIRST from this email address vincehuggins@gmail.com Dont do it. He scammed me and LOCK POKER backed it up. Long story short
Bought lock at like .6 for a titan DUMP. After i dumped he contacted support and LOCK decided to freeze my account. He some how "PROVED" i didnt dump to him and got my money plus his money back.
Why are you getting a dump at all? This is a major no no. It is bad for you and the other player.
jmurjeff is offline  
Old 03-19-2013, 08:33 PM   #1078
catlax30
grinder
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: The Bubble
Posts: 626
Re: Lock Poker Bugs/Support

when i'm on a table, then close it, then try to re open it sometimes later I get an error saying the software needs to close

this is a recent thing, please fix this
catlax30 is offline  
Old 03-21-2013, 11:15 AM   #1079
sizzlinbetta
adept
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 939
Re: Lock Poker Bugs/Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmurjeff View Post
Why are you getting a dump at all? This is a major no no. It is bad for you and the other player.
We didn't get a dump money was dumped the opposite way 2k titan dumped for 2800 lock sent 1st.
sizzlinbetta is offline  
Old 03-23-2013, 02:15 PM   #1080
TomoDaK
Pooh-Bah
 
TomoDaK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Posts: 5,837
Re: Lock Poker Bugs/Support

Double charging payments lol the list goes on. Don't stress yourself too much, I think you'll get your mulah it'll just take some time
TomoDaK is offline  
Old 03-25-2013, 08:37 AM   #1081
sizzlinbetta
adept
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 939
Re: Lock Poker Bugs/Support

is there any one even doing lock support anymore or did the site just give up?
sizzlinbetta is offline  
Old 03-25-2013, 08:29 PM   #1082
Veteran68
journeyman
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 333
Re: Lock Poker Bugs/Support

The double-billing is likely the fault of their processor, and not Lock directly. Just like they don't process your withdrawals, neither do they your deposits.

FWIW I've successfully deposited with VISA I think 3 times in the last 2 years on Lock (on both Merge and Revo) and never had a double-charge, but then again they've probably changed processors many times since then.
Veteran68 is offline  
Old 04-02-2013, 03:40 PM   #1083
G2thV
newbie
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 39
Re: Lock Poker Bugs/Support

Just curious if anyone else has had your Revolution skin account locked recently. Out of the blue Intertops locked mine. Contacted live support, said account was under review and could give no reason. Said I would receive email in 24 - 48 hours. Was playing last night, had a small cash or two yesterday. I have no clue why they would do this.

Should not be a big deal but curious to know why they do this kind of thing. Been playing for years, many networks & skins, never been locked out before.
G2thV is offline  
Old 04-02-2013, 07:46 PM   #1084
Veteran68
journeyman
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 333
Re: Lock Poker Bugs/Support

An account under review generally means something raised a reg flag. Access or IP patterns, suspicious play, somebody reported you for something (true or not), invalid profile information, suspicion of multi-accounting or other TOS violations, etc. etc. The reasons could be many.
Veteran68 is offline  
Old 04-09-2013, 12:55 PM   #1085
sudz
centurion
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 111
Re: Lock Poker Bugs/Support

Just like to add you are not able to change your password, there is no password change option on the software, nor the admin webpage.
sudz is offline  
Old 04-10-2013, 03:10 PM   #1086
Dawgs18
stranger
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 11
Re: Lock Poker Bugs/Support

Ok, I had an interesting glitch happen.

I flopped the nuts and I raised and a player (Snorre!) re raised and I went all in. My table screen re sizes and all the players but me changed appearances and the next card gives him the 4 of a kind to beat my straight.

Glitch or very bad beat?
Dawgs18 is offline  
Old 04-21-2013, 04:34 PM   #1087
Wardrums
adept
 
Wardrums's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: behind the drums
Posts: 971
Re: Lock Poker Bugs/Support

Is there any reason why LOCK player 2 player transfers are taking so long today???
Wardrums is offline  
Old 04-21-2013, 05:34 PM   #1088
trb111
journeyman
 
trb111's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 283
Re: Lock Poker Bugs/Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wardrums View Post
Is there any reason why LOCK player 2 player transfers are taking so long today???
Shane can you look into this? Usually my transfers are done pretty fast. Today i have had one pending for 4+ hours.
trb111 is offline  
Old 04-21-2013, 11:14 PM   #1089
Wardrums
adept
 
Wardrums's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: behind the drums
Posts: 971
Re: Lock Poker Bugs/Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by trb111 View Post
Shane can you look into this? Usually my transfers are done pretty fast. Today i have had one pending for 4+ hours.
The trade in question eventually went thru after around 5 or so hours.
All is well that ends well.
Wardrums is offline  
Old 04-25-2013, 11:47 PM   #1090
Wardrums
adept
 
Wardrums's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: behind the drums
Posts: 971
Re: Lock Poker Bugs/Support

Shane....(or anyone from LOCK who might know the answer) Lately my P2P transfers have been taking an unusual amount of time to go thru.

Any reason for this? Is there anything i can do to speed this process up?

Is this a problem specific to me, or are other players P2P transfers taking longer than usual?

Wardrums is offline  
Old 04-26-2013, 12:38 AM   #1091
hankwhite69
banned
 
hankwhite69's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: ImdaBes Posts: 999,999+
Posts: 1,250
Re: Lock Poker Bugs/Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wardrums View Post
Shane....(or anyone from LOCK who might know the answer) Lately my P2P transfers have been taking an unusual amount of time to go thru.

Any reason for this? Is there anything i can do to speed this process up?

Is this a problem specific to me, or are other players P2P transfers taking longer than usual?

Prob their way of introducing no more p2p soon
hankwhite69 is offline  
Old 04-26-2013, 02:31 AM   #1092
Wardrums
adept
 
Wardrums's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: behind the drums
Posts: 971
Re: Lock Poker Bugs/Support

Ive been waiting hours for a small $45 P2P transfer.....
Wardrums is offline  
Old 04-26-2013, 05:08 PM   #1093
runningfool1
stranger
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 4
Re: Lock Poker Bugs/Support

I am always having problems on with Lock's mac software every time I click on hand history it takes almost 3 minutes to load and sometimes it will even crash the software.
runningfool1 is offline  
Old 04-28-2013, 04:27 PM   #1094
rscottsdale
journeyman
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 218
Re: Lock Poker Bugs/Support

Glitch causing me to miss big overlay.

Won two seats to the 100k today, can't sit down in the tourney. I can see "TAKE YOUR SEAT" in the tourney lobby, but my name is not on the players list.

Also, under my tournaments tab I currently see myself registered in 100K.

Anybody else have problems today??
rscottsdale is offline  
Old 05-05-2013, 12:39 PM   #1095
ptmusic
old hand
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: I have figured it all out.
Posts: 1,994
Re: Lock Poker Bugs/Support

Hi,

I cannot log in today....it says "Error Code 212: An error occurred during the login process. Please contact customer support."

Okay...how do you contact customer support? I clicked on Help / Help Page, and it asks me to login, but it wouldn't take the password. So I changed the password, successfully.

But I still can't log on, and I still can't get the the Help Page--even the new password doesn't work.

Oh yeah, I rebooted too...

Can someone please help me out?


Thanks!
ptmusic is offline  
Old 05-05-2013, 01:57 PM   #1096
ptmusic
old hand
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: I have figured it all out.
Posts: 1,994
Re: Lock Poker Bugs/Support

UPDATE: I found an email and sent the issue to support@lockpoker.eu. They were able to get me setup properly--apparently my account had been frozen due to too many failed attempts earlier (which is a good thing). Anyway, success--thanks to Patrick over there.
ptmusic is offline  
Old 05-06-2013, 07:48 PM   #1097
imjustshane
Lock Poker Representative
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 2,661
Re: Lock Poker Bugs/Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptmusic View Post
UPDATE: I found an email and sent the issue to support@lockpoker.eu. They were able to get me setup properly--apparently my account had been frozen due to too many failed attempts earlier (which is a good thing). Anyway, success--thanks to Patrick over there.
Glad to hear this was sorted, the 212 error always requires you to contact the security team which was exactly what you did.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Wardrums View Post
Is there any reason why LOCK player 2 player transfers are taking so long today???
Quote:
Originally Posted by trb111 View Post
Shane can you look into this? Usually my transfers are done pretty fast. Today i have had one pending for 4+ hours.
Transfers have always been manually checked by the security team as they go through. With the recent situation involving P2P transfers all transfers are been scrutinized to a greater detail causing slight delays over the usual processing times.


Quote:
Originally Posted by rscottsdale View Post
Glitch causing me to miss big overlay.

Won two seats to the 100k today, can't sit down in the tourney. I can see "TAKE YOUR SEAT" in the tourney lobby, but my name is not on the players list.

Also, under my tournaments tab I currently see myself registered in 100K.

Anybody else have problems today??
Ive been told all of these refunds have now been processed, please let me know if this hasnt come through for you.
imjustshane is offline  
Old 05-08-2013, 08:37 AM   #1098
DonSwanLeon
journeyman
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: UK & Spain
Posts: 388
Re: Lock Poker Bugs/Support

@imjustshane where is the support from Joseph a.k.a. LockPokerOfficial can you get him back here to answer the questions?
DonSwanLeon is offline  
Old 05-09-2013, 08:12 PM   #1099
IllSkill
journeyman
 
IllSkill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 264
Re: Lock Poker Bugs/Support

What is necessary to have the skrill option added for withdrawls?
IllSkill is offline  

 
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:34 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO v2.0.33 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright ę 2008-2010, Two Plus Two Interactive
 
Poker Players - Streaming Live Online