Two Plus Two Publishing LLC Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > Internet Poker > Internet Poker > Lock Poker

Notices

Lock Poker Support forum for LockPoker.com

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-12-2011, 01:59 PM   #16
binking
 
udbrky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: espressin with my full capabilities
Posts: 27,539
Re: Lock Poker Bugs/Support

Thank you, I just didn't want to see them not check on it. I trusted you to pass it along, but I know support can get busy and things get lost.
udbrky is offline  
Old 07-15-2011, 10:45 AM   #17
no felonies
 
WVUskinsfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: NOVA
Posts: 5,055
Re: Lock Poker Bugs/Support

Couple things i've noticed.

1. The new automatic transfer of funds to the vault isn't working. I sign off and sign in the next day and there is still all my funds on the site, not in the vault. Not that this is a big deal, but I did think it was a pretty good idea a like the security of the vault (where I keep most of my roll)

2. I have seen the vault freeze/malfuntion (for me it kept asking the name of my dog over and over). Also, when funds are transferred, it doesn't show automatically. They always seem to transfer, but never show it on the screen in the vault.

3. Never have received any conformation email regarding cash outs except the automatic one when I request a check.
WVUskinsfan is offline  
Old 07-15-2011, 11:32 AM   #18
Lock Poker Room Manager
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 1,152
Re: Lock Poker Bugs/Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by WVUskinsfan View Post
Couple things i've noticed.

1. The new automatic transfer of funds to the vault isn't working. I sign off and sign in the next day and there is still all my funds on the site, not in the vault. Not that this is a big deal, but I did think it was a pretty good idea a like the security of the vault (where I keep most of my roll)

2. I have seen the vault freeze/malfuntion (for me it kept asking the name of my dog over and over). Also, when funds are transferred, it doesn't show automatically. They always seem to transfer, but never show it on the screen in the vault.

3. Never have received any conformation email regarding cash outs except the automatic one when I request a check.
1) Yeah we disabled it for now. The really short version is Merge has monthly transfer limits on funds for players and the vault functionality counts as a transfer. We're working with them to resolve this but towards the end of last month it resulted in some of the higher stakes players having money locked in their vault which is obviously a bad thing!

2) What broser/OS are you using? I'm aware of some problems in IE I've reported.

3) I'll let them know. I've heard multiple people tell me this now, the two times I've personally done checks by courier I received all the e-mails, but I know a lot of people are telling me they haven't been.

-Rizen
LockRizen is offline  
Old 07-15-2011, 11:50 AM   #19
no felonies
 
WVUskinsfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: NOVA
Posts: 5,055
Re: Lock Poker Bugs/Support

2) What broser/OS are you using? I'm aware of some problems in IE I've reported.

Windows Vista (unfortunately) with internet explorer. This problem only happened to me once out of like ten times though.
WVUskinsfan is offline  
Old 07-31-2011, 01:47 AM   #20
grinder
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Destroying your BBV Villain
Posts: 404
Re: Lock Poker Bugs/Support

windows xp sp3 Currently in 11$ deep stack plo8 mtt. Some of my hand histories are not showing my cards or my opponents cards.(even hands I win or hands that go to showdown)
afallacy is offline  
Old 07-31-2011, 01:50 AM   #21
grinder
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Destroying your BBV Villain
Posts: 404
Re: Lock Poker Bugs/Support

Also, when you have a full grid open and you are asked to change tables it is very very frustrating. When you accept the table change it opens the new table on a seperate grid. Which you have to restore then detach then readd to the other grid. This is very frustrating/time consuming when youre playing alot of tables and have little time to act.
afallacy is offline  
Old 08-01-2011, 04:38 PM   #22
grinder
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 360
Re: Lock Poker Bugs/Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by afallacy View Post
Also, when you have a full grid open and you are asked to change tables it is very very frustrating. When you accept the table change it opens the new table on a seperate grid. Which you have to restore then detach then readd to the other grid. This is very frustrating/time consuming when youre playing alot of tables and have little time to act.
How many tables are you regularly playing at once? You can probably tile them just as easily without using the grid. Then when a new table popped up you could just make it the size you want and move it, I imagine that would make things a little quicker and easier for you with less clicking on your part. I understand this might not be ideal, and we can send in a report to the technical team but in the meantime this might help. I play a ton of tables at once so if you need further help, PM me and I will help as much as I can.
Ebes12 is offline  
Old 08-02-2011, 12:30 AM   #23
journeyman
 
KillerSOS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 350
Re: Lock Poker Bugs/Support

For some reason PT3 isn't working correctly, the HUD isn't popping up, and it isn't calculating it as a session
KillerSOS is offline  
Old 08-02-2011, 01:30 AM   #24
grinder
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 422
Re: Lock Poker Bugs/Support

Why is the ledger history page no longer showing the tournaments that I played?
jtflush29 is offline  
Old 08-02-2011, 02:24 PM   #25
Lock Poker Room Manager
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 1,152
Re: Lock Poker Bugs/Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerSOS View Post
For some reason PT3 isn't working correctly, the HUD isn't popping up, and it isn't calculating it as a session
I'm having some PT3 issues as well, started about a week ago right after an update, i'm assuming PT3 will come up with an update to fix it soon but I haven't seen much on their forums.

-Rizen
LockRizen is offline  
Old 08-02-2011, 10:51 PM   #26
grinder
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 422
Re: Lock Poker Bugs/Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtflush29 View Post
Why is the ledger history page no longer showing the tournaments that I played?
Ledger is now fixed.
jtflush29 is offline  
Old 08-03-2011, 04:09 PM   #27
centurion
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: nyc
Posts: 125
Re: Lock Poker Bugs/Support

Hey Rizen, My sn on Lock is DonkeyWonkey. I made the account awhile back post BF, never deposited yet but when I tried a few days ago I got this message:

You cannot initiate a deposit at this time.Further verification of your account details or identity is required. Please contact support.

I emailed support but not hearing anything back can you help me out with this please.
I live in the US/New York
ar0undtheworld is offline  
Old 08-04-2011, 01:28 PM   #28
Lock Poker Room Manager
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 1,152
Re: Lock Poker Bugs/Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by ar0undtheworld View Post
Hey Rizen, My sn on Lock is DonkeyWonkey. I made the account awhile back post BF, never deposited yet but when I tried a few days ago I got this message:

You cannot initiate a deposit at this time.Further verification of your account details or identity is required. Please contact support.

I emailed support but not hearing anything back can you help me out with this please.
I live in the US/New York
Can you forward what you sent support to rizen@lockpoker.com and I'll follow up on it ASAP.

Thanks

-Rizen
LockRizen is offline  
Old 08-04-2011, 08:22 PM   #29
newbie
 
doit4theLULZZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Value town
Posts: 39
Re: Lock Poker Bugs/Support

Hey rizen was just coming on to tell you every once and awhile when i am multi-tabling lets say 6-8 tables sometimes the hands on one or two tables do not appear and i have to exit the table and reopen it i am unsure if anyone else has had this problem or if it is my computer itself

PS: can we please have some more tourneys added id like to consider myself a MTT player and love playing on the site but as of now i am limited to playing cash due to the large time between tourneys and lack of medium-low stakes tournaments i love the double stacks and $2 and 3$ rebuys but their is just not enough tournaments going on at night for us working folks i know you have a lot to deal with as the card room managers and i only make these suggestions because i want to see lock become a better and better card room

I appreciate your time and consideration
doit4theLULZZ is offline  
Old 08-30-2011, 10:08 PM   #30
grinder
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Destroying your BBV Villain
Posts: 404
Re: Lock Poker Bugs/Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebes12 View Post
How many tables are you regularly playing at once? You can probably tile them just as easily without using the grid. Then when a new table popped up you could just make it the size you want and move it, I imagine that would make things a little quicker and easier for you with less clicking on your part. I understand this might not be ideal, and we can send in a report to the technical team but in the meantime this might help. I play a ton of tables at once so if you need further help, PM me and I will help as much as I can.
The tables tiled dont have the same look as the tables in a grid. Its very visually displeasing to me without the grid. I absolutely love the grid function. I would just like to see this glitch fixed. As it is it costs lock a few mtt entries per day because I am unwilling to fill that last spot on my grid. Even though there is a tourny I want to play.
afallacy is offline  

 
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:06 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright 2008-2010, Two Plus Two Interactive