Originally Posted by WVUskinsfan
Couple things i've noticed.
1. The new automatic transfer of funds to the vault isn't working. I sign off and sign in the next day and there is still all my funds on the site, not in the vault. Not that this is a big deal, but I did think it was a pretty good idea a like the security of the vault (where I keep most of my roll)
2. I have seen the vault freeze/malfuntion (for me it kept asking the name of my dog over and over). Also, when funds are transferred, it doesn't show automatically. They always seem to transfer, but never show it on the screen in the vault.
3. Never have received any conformation email regarding cash outs except the automatic one when I request a check.
1) Yeah we disabled it for now. The really short version is Merge has monthly transfer limits on funds for players and the vault functionality counts as a transfer. We're working with them to resolve this but towards the end of last month it resulted in some of the higher stakes players having money locked in their vault which is obviously a bad thing!
2) What broser/OS are you using? I'm aware of some problems in IE I've reported.
3) I'll let them know. I've heard multiple people tell me this now, the two times I've personally done checks by courier I received all the e-mails, but I know a lot of people are telling me they haven't been.