Two Plus Two Publishing LLC Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > Internet Poker > Internet Poker > Lock Poker

Notices

Lock Poker Support forum for LockPoker.com

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-05-2012, 07:46 PM   #76
veteran
 
300zxrider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Roller Coaster
Posts: 3,009
Re: DECEMBER PROMOTIONS

Double Agent tables don't regenerate?
300zxrider is offline  
Old 12-05-2012, 07:59 PM   #77
journeyman
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Ladenburg
Posts: 345
Re: DECEMBER PROMOTIONS

Is there any place I can see a list of the lock lotto winners for each day? I've earned enough points to be eligible for the highest lock lotto in 9 out of the past 10 days and haven't won it once. I'm not 100% sure but I'm pretty sure that some of those days I had to be the only one to earn that many points based on the big chase and who is up at the top of the leader board. I just feel like it's probably almost impossible that I didn't win at least one out of those 10 days.
MakeItRain is offline  
Old 12-05-2012, 08:02 PM   #78
veteran
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 1,980
Re: DECEMBER PROMOTIONS

http://twitter.com/lockpoker
Mccormick is offline  
Old 12-05-2012, 08:02 PM   #79
veteran
 
300zxrider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Roller Coaster
Posts: 3,009
Re: DECEMBER PROMOTIONS

I think they have a Twitter page that shows the winners. I believe somebody posted the link somewhere in this forum.

Last edited by 300zxrider; 12-05-2012 at 08:03 PM. Reason: too slow
300zxrider is offline  
Old 12-05-2012, 08:21 PM   #80
journeyman
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Ladenburg
Posts: 345
Re: DECEMBER PROMOTIONS

Thanks.
MakeItRain is offline  
Old 12-06-2012, 01:15 AM   #81
grinder
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: South Florida
Posts: 525
Quote:
Originally Posted by macgyver72 View Post
Made a deposit using THEFUTURE and no bonus is showing.
Takes a while to show up. Email support if you don't see it after a day.
catlax30 is offline  
Old 12-06-2012, 09:18 AM   #82
Lock Poker Representative
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 2,663
Re: DECEMBER PROMOTIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibavly View Post
double agent thing is flawed

I play 100% of my action at the double agent tables but am only level 7 for that while I'm level 10 on the regular one.

Any comment shane?
There was a problem with the Double Agent script, this was fixed and payments were caught up. I checked your account and you already have all the missing payments.


Quote:
Originally Posted by macgyver72 View Post
Made a deposit using THEFUTURE and no bonus is showing.
If it still not showing up you can email me your details and I will apply this manually for you.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Mccormick View Post
I just don't get it, though.. why shouldn't or wouldn't i be able to be free to choose where i play as a customer?

Furthermore.. bonus/rakeback abuse. It's like some sites make it sound like bonuses and rakeback are money GIVEN to their players (in Lock's case it actually IS for your top rakers (100+%) but THAT ASIDE) Rakeback isn't GIVING money, it's TAKING LESS. Sorry but that's just how i see it.

Why wouldn't a site, or a network, preffere their customers to use a bonus code extra on another skin, and have that person ACTUALLY PLAY on that skin and actually _PAY_ you money, rather than.. let's say.. have this person play at the COMPETITION instead?

just truely baffling to me, sorry, i've seen these rules aswell on the Merge network and honestly it just pisses customers off and deters them from playing on skins they can't have rakeback on at all.

Recent case for me like a week ago. I mail Carbon poker and say "can you put me back on Rakeback program because i was VIP player (Ether) but lost it all because i didn't play in a long time". Support reply: "no, we can't, because you have RB on another skin"

My reply: "ok then i don't play on your site at all and continue playing on Lock only"

It's that simple, right? To which they replied by the way "You are now on the Rakeback program" funnily enough.
Player poaching is a big problem for networks. While in a perfect world new skins would all be bringing in new players, but in the real world while rooms focus on new players there are a number of players who switch between rooms.

On a room level we accept this as part of life as a network, players will move. However as a room that accused of doing nothing but steal players we appreciate the rakeback rule as it gives a good framework and gives rooms a level of protection. Not putting a similar rule in place when they dropped rakeback caused a huge problem on our previous network. We petitioned hard for a similar rule to be put in place but it never happened.

On the network level while we understand players want to move we also have to protect our network partners. We want to have a healthy relationship wiht the other network partners, we want to be good neighbours. So the rule works as everyone is protected and time isnt wasted policing rooms stealing players.

Oh and on your point about the exceptions being made, while I agree that it can be good to look after particular players it does open a can of worms. As someone who has worked on both sides as a client services manager at a network policing the rule, and at a room working under the rule, I prefer a no exceptions policy as its easier to police and is a much clearer message to give to players.
imjustshane is offline  
Old 12-06-2012, 05:16 PM   #83
Pooh-Bah
 
rbracco's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Bitch please...livin my life
Posts: 4,619
Re: DECEMBER PROMOTIONS

Hey,

Glad to see you're back answering questions about promotions. Do you think you could step over to the cashout thread and answer why people are taking 1-2 months to receive ewallet cashouts?

I've asked this 3-4 times in the cashout thread and although it's been seen by the lock reps, they have ignored it.

Quote:
So now that youre here, can you tell us why the cashouts are taking so long for ROW players to ewallets when every respectable site gets it done in <48 hrs? How is this anything but a cashflow/insolvency problem on your end?

I don't know how many times I need to ask this before a rep decides to answer (or someone fills me in if it's been answered before), but I'm going to keep asking until someone answers or until you're silent long enough that the answer is self-evident.

If Lock doesn't answer, someone at 2p2 needs to let me know why a shady site like this can pay to appear to have a legitimate presence.
rbracco is offline  
Old 12-07-2012, 04:06 AM   #84
journeyman
 
Woolworth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 344
Re: DECEMBER PROMOTIONS

Can anyone tell me what the happy hour cash tables are about? Double pts or rakeback or something? Used to play more cash, but have been grinding tourneys this month...

*I received an email about this and found this thread about happy hour: http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/19...-hour-1275205/

It looks like just double points... And I am assuming it is only on happy hour designated tables, though that is strange because they look empty to me right now and you would think it is all tables... Maybe a glitch or something.

Last edited by Woolworth; 12-07-2012 at 04:15 AM. Reason: Found the Info
Woolworth is offline  
Old 12-07-2012, 10:13 AM   #85
centurion
 
Pizzacat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Poker Allowed
Posts: 184
Re: DECEMBER PROMOTIONS

Does MGR Leaderboard have rewards or is it there just for fun?
Pizzacat is offline  
Old 12-07-2012, 10:51 AM   #86
journeyman
 
ColdClayChip's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 259
Re: DECEMBER PROMOTIONS

I posted earlier in this thread that the new day for Lock starts at 8pm EST, but that is incorrect. It is actually at 7pm. My apologies. Perhaps a mod could delete or edit my earlier post.
ColdClayChip is offline  
Old 12-07-2012, 01:43 PM   #87
adept
 
Jermz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 901
Re: DECEMBER PROMOTIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdClayChip View Post
I posted earlier in this thread that the new day for Lock starts at 8pm EST, but that is incorrect. It is actually at 7pm. My apologies. Perhaps a mod could delete or edit my earlier post.
It used to be 8pm EST. I'm not sure exactly when they changed it, but I first noticed it Nov 30. It screwed me out of rake race money.
Jermz is offline  
Old 12-07-2012, 06:58 PM   #88
journeyman
 
Woolworth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 344
Re: DECEMBER PROMOTIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jermz View Post
It used to be 8pm EST. I'm not sure exactly when they changed it, but I first noticed it Nov 30. It screwed me out of rake race money.
I am pretty sure it changes with Daylight Savings... because GMT doesn't change... Is that correct?
Woolworth is offline  
Old 12-07-2012, 07:20 PM   #89
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Ditch Digger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 9,805
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woolworth View Post
I am pretty sure it changes with Daylight Savings... because GMT doesn't change... Is that correct?
That makes sense. No idea if it is correct.
Ditch Digger is offline  
Old 12-08-2012, 02:19 AM   #90
Pooh-Bah
 
MATEUSZEK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Sunglasses and Advil
Posts: 3,599
Re: DECEMBER PROMOTIONS

Would be nice to be able to track how much rake you have paid on the double agent tables.
MATEUSZEK is offline  

 
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:28 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright 2008-2010, Two Plus Two Interactive