Two Plus Two Publishing LLC Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > Internet Poker > Internet Poker > Lock Poker

Notices

Lock Poker Support forum for LockPoker.com

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-19-2012, 06:39 PM   #1
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 96
D is still passing, amirite??

http://www.pokerscout.com/refer.aspx?toURL=2350
Beer is offline  
Old 12-19-2012, 06:53 PM   #2
centurion
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 149
Re: D is still passing, amirite??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beer View Post
I would say this is extremely accurate based on nothing other than my piss poor experiences with the company that got the D rating.
NoKlue1234 is offline  
Old 12-19-2012, 07:12 PM   #3
journeyman
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 203
Re: D is still passing, amirite??

It's ok all, that poor grade that Lock received is just for a small percentage of Lock player withdrawals, as Shane keeps saying that the majority of cashouts have met the stated timeframes.

Kinda reminds me of that Iraqi ministry of defense guy who kept coming on TV saying Iraq continued to crush the US forces and were winning the war.

How much evidence do you need Shane?
poguemahone1 is offline  
Old 12-20-2012, 10:17 AM   #4
journeyman
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 227
Re: D is still passing, amirite??

Actually, at some colleges and universities a D in a class that's for your major results in no credit.
OPReport is offline  
Old 12-20-2012, 11:34 AM   #5
veteran
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: United States
Posts: 3,200
Re: D is still passing, amirite??

Quote:
Originally Posted by gordo View Post
Actually, at some colleges and universities a D in a class that's for your major results in no credit.
I would say most colleges do not consider D a passing grade. The only good for a D vs an F is you get at least a 1.0 vs a 0 to your GPA. The other is in programs where a number of F grades or withdraws could get you dropped from a certain degree program. Where a D would allow you to stay in the program.
jmurjeff is offline  
Old 12-20-2012, 12:53 PM   #6
self-banned
 
ReneRastaMonsta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Not on the poker tables.
Posts: 119
Re: D is still passing, amirite??

Well lets see lock went from being one of the best in the business to the worst. Gg lock! After seeing this I'm gladly taking my business elsewhere.

Wait, let me guess if the other networks can have speedy cashouts that surely means lock can't right?
Hey Shane, if the other networks are able to do it then lock can too!
ReneRastaMonsta is offline  
Old 12-20-2012, 01:18 PM   #7
adept
 
darthsikle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Perkasie, PA
Posts: 742
Re: D is still passing, amirite??

What other networks are speedy and how can I play there?
darthsikle is offline  
Old 12-20-2012, 03:29 PM   #8
Lock Poker Representative
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 2,661
Re: D is still passing, amirite??

I have the evidence of the successful cashouts, people are talking like nobody is getting paid totally dismissing the people who do get paid as not being an accurate account of the situation.

Plenty of people post saying they have had several cashouts and never had a problem with customer support but thats not what anyone wants to hear when they havent got their money so that is ignored to focus on the bad situations.

Just to clarify that this raking isnt actually a Pokerscout article, its a poker affiliates report. Not saying that we dont deserve a poor rating right now, just highlighting that its not a report from an independent 3rd party like Pokerscout.
imjustshane is offline  
Old 12-20-2012, 03:38 PM   #9
banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 1,270
Re: D is still passing, amirite??

Quote:
Originally Posted by imjustshane View Post
I have the evidence of the successful cashouts, people are talking like nobody is getting paid totally dismissing the people who do get paid as not being an accurate account of the situation.

Plenty of people post saying they have had several cashouts and never had a problem with customer support but thats not what anyone wants to hear when they havent got their money so that is ignored to focus on the bad situations.

Just to clarify that this raking isnt actually a Pokerscout article, its a poker affiliates report. Not saying that we dont deserve a poor rating right now, just highlighting that its not a report from an independent 3rd party like Pokerscout.
Believe me, I'm not trying to stir it up here, but aren't they an affiliate of yours. The site lists ya'all as an affiliate program. Do they have some reason to slander you?
jamthe3 is offline  
Old 12-20-2012, 03:48 PM   #10
Lock Poker Representative
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 2,661
Re: D is still passing, amirite??

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamthe3 View Post
Believe me, I'm not trying to stir it up here, but aren't they an affiliate of yours. The site lists ya'all as an affiliate program. Do they have some reason to slander you?
Its posted on PAS who we have a good relationship with, but the author is an individual affiliate who we do not have good relationship with.

To be honest he is still mostly fair with this monthly report, I would just say he would grade us a little harder than other rooms. Its definitely not totally inaccurate, but for instance I remember a time when we were processing faster than Merge across the board we were still ranked slightly lower than them.
imjustshane is offline  
Old 12-20-2012, 03:55 PM   #11
adept
 
LivingOffZSun's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Philadelphia
Posts: 786
Re: D is still passing, amirite??

Quote:
Originally Posted by imjustshane View Post
Its posted on PAS who we have a good relationship with, but the author is an individual affiliate who we do not have good relationship with.

To be honest he is still mostly fair with this monthly report, I would just say he would grade us a little harder than other rooms. Its definitely not totally inaccurate, but for instance I remember a time when we were processing faster than Merge across the board we were still ranked slightly lower than them.

Translation:

"This one time, after sucking for 4 months, we acted like we had our **** together for 3 weeks. During these 3 weeks everything was lovey dubby, and no one gave us any credit. Soon after, we ran out of that cash flow. So I went back to lying my ass off about having poker funds kept in segregated accounts"
LivingOffZSun is offline  
Old 12-20-2012, 03:58 PM   #12
banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 1,270
Re: D is still passing, amirite??

Quote:
Originally Posted by imjustshane View Post
Its posted on PAS who we have a good relationship with, but the author is an individual affiliate who we do not have good relationship with.

To be honest he is still mostly fair with this monthly report, I would just say he would grade us a little harder than other rooms. Its definitely not totally inaccurate, but for instance I remember a time when we were processing faster than Merge across the board we were still ranked slightly lower than them.
Ah, I do remember when for a while before ya'all left them reading about the WU stuff here. Perhaps that's part of the reason you're being flamed so hard recently about it...back then, if I remember right, one of the drawing points to Lock's site was the hope of quicker payouts.

Me, I wouldn't really know...I'm one of 'em fish who never cashes out mentioned earlier.

Any hoots, thx for responding.

Cheers,
John
jamthe3 is offline  
Old 12-20-2012, 04:00 PM   #13
adept
 
LivingOffZSun's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Philadelphia
Posts: 786
Re: D is still passing, amirite??

Quote:
Originally Posted by LivingOffZSun View Post
Translation:

"This one time, after sucking for 4 months, we acted like we had our **** together for 3 weeks. During these 3 weeks everything was lovey dubby, and no one gave us any credit. Soon after, we ran out of that cash flow. So I went back to lying my ass off about having poker funds kept in segregated accounts"
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamthe3 View Post
Ah, I do remember when for a while before ya'all left them reading about the WU stuff here. Perhaps that's part of the reason you're being flamed so hard recently about it...back then, if I remember right, one of the drawing points to Lock's site was the hope of quicker payouts.

Me, I wouldn't really know...I'm one of 'em fish who never cashes out mentioned earlier.

Any hoots, thx for responding.

Cheers,
John

Why are you thanking Shane for responding. You are: A) a troll B) a moron.
LivingOffZSun is offline  
Old 12-20-2012, 04:07 PM   #14
banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 1,270
Re: D is still passing, amirite??

Quote:
Originally Posted by LivingOffZSun View Post
Why are you thanking Shane for responding. You are: A) a troll B) a moron.
Nah, I'm not a troll although moron may or may not be accurate. One thing I'm not is a rude, arrogant pos casting insults whereever I so choose repping masculinity on the web. I hide nothing, live in Las Cruces, Nm & would be more than willing to host a visit from any coward feigning "toughness."

I enjoy this forum for its existence & don't exist for your aspersions. Grow the eff up. I feel for your frustration, however, you really just displayed why you probably deserve exactly what you get. Learn some manners.

Cheers,
John

Last edited by jamthe3; 12-20-2012 at 04:08 PM. Reason: addition
jamthe3 is offline  
Old 12-20-2012, 04:12 PM   #15
adept
 
LivingOffZSun's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Philadelphia
Posts: 786
Re: D is still passing, amirite??

Quote:
Originally Posted by imjustshane View Post
Its posted on PAS who we have a good relationship with, but the author is an individual affiliate who we do not have good relationship with.

To be honest he is still mostly fair with this monthly report, I would just say he would grade us a little harder than other rooms. Its definitely not totally inaccurate, but for instance I remember a time when we were processing faster than Merge across the board we were still ranked slightly lower than them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LivingOffZSun View Post
Translation:

"This one time, after sucking for 4 months, we acted like we had our **** together for 3 weeks. During these 3 weeks everything was lovey dubby, and no one gave us any credit. Soon after, we ran out of that cash flow. So I went back to lying my ass off about having poker funds kept in segregated accounts"
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamthe3 View Post
Ah, I do remember when for a while before ya'all left them reading about the WU stuff here. Perhaps that's part of the reason you're being flamed so hard recently about it...back then, if I remember right, one of the drawing points to Lock's site was the hope of quicker payouts.

Me, I wouldn't really know...I'm one of 'em fish who never cashes out mentioned earlier.

Any hoots, thx for responding.

Cheers,
John
Quote:
Originally Posted by LivingOffZSun View Post
Why are you thanking Shane for responding. You are: A) a troll B) a moron.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamthe3 View Post
Nah, I'm not a troll although moron may or may not be accurate. One thing I'm not is a rude, arrogant pos casting insults whereever I so choose repping masculinity on the web. I hide nothing, live in Las Cruces, Nm & would be more than willing to host a visit from any coward feigning "toughness."

I enjoy this forum for its existence & don't exist for your aspersions. Grow the eff up. I feel for your frustration, however, you really just displayed why you probably deserve exactly what you get. Learn some manners.

Cheers,
John
I will happily dominate your English/Australian ass in any forum whether it be on the inter-webs or in person. Stop buffering. Cheers.
LivingOffZSun is offline  
Old 12-20-2012, 04:18 PM   #16
banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 1,270
Re: D is still passing, amirite??

Quote:
Originally Posted by LivingOffZSun View Post
I will happily dominate your English/Australian ass in any forum whether it be on the inter-webs or in person. Stop buffering. Cheers.
You're pathetic. Las Cruces, Nm...feel free to stop in. I may not be a Mike Tyson look alike, but I certainly fear few face to face, lol. My gut tells me you probably fear all anyway; so I might even cut you some slack and let my poodle chase you back into whatever hell you dwell in, lmfao.

Cheers,
John
jamthe3 is offline  
Old 12-20-2012, 04:31 PM   #17
adept
 
LivingOffZSun's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Philadelphia
Posts: 786
Re: D is still passing, amirite??

Congrats, you have successfully buffered for Shane.
LivingOffZSun is offline  
Old 12-20-2012, 04:38 PM   #18
banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 1,270
Re: D is still passing, amirite??

Quote:
Originally Posted by LivingOffZSun View Post
Congrats, you have successfully buffered for Shane.
What's wrong with you anyway...I asked a question, got an answer & thanked him for answering.

You attacked a total stranger, verbally insulting him, made threats you can't back up no doubt & then tried to delete them like a weezle.

Someone on the other side of the Atlantic probably needs no buffer & if they are indeed guilty of what you claim, more than likely could care less anyways.

Who's really the moron here...and, btw, "Cheers" is a toast even here "in the land of the free." Brits in my experience are more likely to have a "mate" somewhere in their posts...although I doubt you exhude the kind of aura that would inspire them to use the term with you. Perhaps why you ridiculously assumed I was English or Australian even after being informed I live in LAS CRUCES, NEW MEXICO.

Cheers Mate,
John
jamthe3 is offline  
Old 12-20-2012, 04:48 PM   #19
adept
 
LivingOffZSun's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Philadelphia
Posts: 786
Re: D is still passing, amirite??

I didn't delete anything. Thanking Shane for anything is an abomination considering he doesn't give a **** about you and surely is just appeasing your needs because they are low lying fruit.

Cheers Mate,
Have a blessed day.
LivingOffZSun is offline  
Old 12-20-2012, 04:57 PM   #20
banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 1,270
Re: D is still passing, amirite??

Quote:
Originally Posted by LivingOffZSun View Post
I didn't delete anything. Thanking Shane for anything is an abomination considering he doesn't give a **** about you and surely is just appeasing your needs because they are low lying fruit.

Cheers Mate,
Have a blessed day.
Yeah, okay. You too guy & I do hope you get your $$ by X-mas for holiday cheer; believe it or not, I'll keep fingers crossed for you.
jamthe3 is offline  
Old 12-21-2012, 04:36 PM   #21
enthusiast
 
Allie0426's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: New York
Posts: 77
Re: D is still passing, amirite??

Hi, Shane,

Here's the problem with your statement--regardless of those that are getting paid, there are many who have not, for months now. And the fact that it's being attributed to a "late October batch" is of no consequence. If they have the ability to pay people who submitted their requests AFTER this "batch" problem, then they should immediately put the people that have not been paid for months AHEAD of other requests and get them paid, regardless of the status of the funds that were handed off to the problem processor(if that is even the real problem). There is absolutely no valid excuse for U.S. players with WU requests AFTER those of us still waiting since October for WU money to be receiving theirs first...none. The fact that people are getting paid ahead of those of us still waiting for a ridiculously long time is NOT a defense for Lock--quite the opposite, in fact.

Some of us were relying on that money for the holidays--again, of no concern to Lock, apparently, since they are seeing fit to get those people paid who didn't plan ahead. At any rate, this is my two cents.

End rant.

Allie


Quote:
Originally Posted by imjustshane View Post
I have the evidence of the successful cashouts, people are talking like nobody is getting paid totally dismissing the people who do get paid as not being an accurate account of the situation.

Plenty of people post saying they have had several cashouts and never had a problem with customer support but thats not what anyone wants to hear when they havent got their money so that is ignored to focus on the bad situations.

Just to clarify that this raking isnt actually a Pokerscout article, its a poker affiliates report. Not saying that we dont deserve a poor rating right now, just highlighting that its not a report from an independent 3rd party like Pokerscout.
Allie0426 is offline  
Old 12-23-2012, 11:47 PM   #22
 
ChicagoRy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: ColoradoRy
Posts: 18,858
Re: D is still passing, amirite??

Quote:
Originally Posted by imjustshane View Post

Just to clarify that this raking isnt actually a Pokerscout article, its a poker affiliates report. Not saying that we dont deserve a poor rating right now, just highlighting that its not a report from an independent 3rd party like Pokerscout.
Pokerscout has a referral link to your site on their main page, so I don't think they should be considered any different than PokerAddict or PAS.

Though I'd consider all 3 accurate sources of information on this topic*

*Pokerscout seems to link to stories from other sources rather than doing a lot of their own stories, but their traffic information and analysis has always looked fair.

As of now I don't think any objective parties even do any reporting on something like cashout speeds. I'm not sure how any could either. In order to make money in this industry you usually need to at least accept advertising or affiliate money from someone, and everyone is connected to some poker room(s). So the best we can do is look for people with a long history of fairly reliable reporting and I think guys like PokerAddict, PAS, PokerScout, DiamondFlush and Pokerfuse are some of the better ones to look towards.
ChicagoRy is offline  
Old 12-26-2012, 03:38 PM   #23
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
TheBrokenATM!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: POG Fantasy CHAMPION
Posts: 28,958
Re: D is still passing, amirite??

Man I would hate hot be Shane.
TheBrokenATM! is offline  
Old 12-26-2012, 06:59 PM   #24
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: miami, fl
Posts: 67
Re: D is still passing, amirite??

why would you hate to be him? he gets paid a salary to come on these forums and copy/paste generic responses about "chasing up" on your current situation a few times a week and not much else. ez$$ for him.
xzaveri is offline  
Old 12-26-2012, 07:16 PM   #25
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: @john_mehaffey
Posts: 9,594
Re: D is still passing, amirite??

Someone pointed this thread out to me. I wrote the article in the OP and have written these for about 1.5 years.

I understand why Shane would feel that I am out to get Lock. I have published several articles that have not been positive about them. Examples are the casino bonus mess, an affiliate program issue and these cashout issues.

I also wrote who knows how many articles about them taking over the Cake Poker Network and how they would improve the network etc. I have given them a ton of free press through reviews and news wires. I still think their move was positive for the network. It is the biggest U.S. friendly network and the cashout speeds from Cake/Juicy are faster than they were when Lock took over. No matter how angry you are about your money you cannot say this move was a bad one compared to the situation pre revolution on this network.

The processing report was an idea of PAS management after Black Friday. Lock Poker was not included until they bought the Cake Network. There was not enough info out there about them and since PAS did not offer them there was no feedback. Lock started at a B- with remarks that I felt they would improve. The grade has gone down almost every month since and I feel it accurately reflects the cashout speeds.

As for the processing report, I compile the data with PAS player feedback, poker forum threads including this one, friends that play at the rooms and my own experience. They will not be perfect but I feel they are graded fairly based on the information available. If Lock turned their processing around and could consistently get checks out in 1-2 weeks and WU out in 1-3 days they would be in the A range just like any of the other rooms.
Pokeraddict is offline  

 
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:34 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright 2008-2010, Two Plus Two Interactive
 
Poker Players - Streaming Live Online