I have gathered a team of IT, marketing, SEO, communication professionals. The team has both top level professionals with great experience and things to show and professionals working their way to excellence, who are still studying in educational institutions and offer therefore cheaper prices. We will advance your new or existing poker project to a higher level and implement your ideas and thoughts.
1. Poker-software creation (coding + designing)
– both for PCs/laptops via IT coding and web design, and for mobile devices in the form of iOS and Android apps.
2. Web design (and web programming)
– creating beautiful and functional poker websites, coaching and staking websites, and other websites (we have different sollutons and offers according to the budget).
3. Web development
– technical side of the web and coding, with a user-friendly design experience in line with new changes; responsive solutions that ensure clean code; SEO solutions.
4. Hosting support services
– server monitoring, helpdesk, live-chat and phone support, help with migrating clients to new hosting platforms and upgrading modules and components.
5. Marketing and advertising
– promoting and selling poker products and services; experience, intuition, creativity and imagination, according to goals and budget.
6. Social media
– creating, sharing and exchanging information using the most popular social networks and YouTube; creating interface designs, coding social media apps and editing existing templates.
7. Public relations
– creating strong relationships with the target audience directly or indirectly through the media (press releases, newsletters, public appearances, etc.)
– creating texts for marketing purposes that get the reader to take action by buying products and services; SEO copywriting; writing texts for websites, emails, brochures, etc.
– helping to spread news and stories to increase the popularity of the author and their products; we also offer microblogging solutions via Twitter and a multi-author blog solution.
10. Staff-member outsourcing
– hiring people who are familiar with the poker industry as employees.
11. Project administration (management) and moderation
– taking care of various day-to-day tasks and responsibilities; working both individually and as a team leader.
12. Easy-to-do and copy-and-paste tasks
; also, all tasks related to YouTube, and creating and editing various video materials.
Soon we will be launching www.pokerinterviews.com
, this summer: www.naturalev.com