Two Plus Two Publishing LLC Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Notices

Tournament/SNG Poker Coach Listings This forum consists of threads by tournament and SNG poker coaches who have paid for the privilege of beginning a thread with their details. All users are welcome to participate in these threads.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-22-2016, 07:32 PM   #226
Riverbanged
newbie
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 26
Re: The_Dean221 MTT Coaching

Are you still coaching?
Riverbanged is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2016, 02:33 PM   #227
The_Dean221
See my coaching listing
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 572
Re: The_Dean221 MTT Coaching

Of course, I've coached full-time for the past 3 years and won't be changing that anytime soon. Drop me a PM or e-mail at "gnichols22@gmail.com" with information about your poker career/current playing situation as well as what you hope to achieve from coaching. I look to add about 1-2 new students every 6-8 weeks.

Look forward to hearing from all of you,

Grayson

PS. One of my first ever students and poster here, Karan Radia, is at the FT of the WCOOP mini main event playing for $100,000! Best of luck to him.
The_Dean221 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2016, 01:08 AM   #228
anonymouslurker
newbie
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 37
Re: The_Dean221 MTT Coaching

emailed. contacting you via skype
anonymouslurker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2016, 03:56 PM   #229
The_Dean221
See my coaching listing
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 572
Re: The_Dean221 MTT Coaching

Quote:
Originally Posted by anonymouslurker View Post
emailed. contacting you via skype
thanks for reaching out, got your e-mail and Skype, look forward to chatting soon!

To everyone else, feel free to PM or e-mail me at "gnichols22@gmail.com" with any questions. I'll be adding one more student before Thanksgiving holidays, and hopefully 1-2 more in December.

-Grayson
The_Dean221 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2016, 11:19 AM   #230
theSimonman
centurion
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 106
Re: The_Dean221 MTT Coaching

Been working with Grayson for a month or so and he's thoroughly won me over in these past weeks.
I do a lot of coaching, and I've played in tough cash games for a long time now. Grayson's approach is an antithesis to my own, and as such forces me to think in ways that I am not used to. He can illuminate his thought process and perspective really well, and then listen curiously to what I think about a spot. I find that the combination of those two is very rare, and it makes for very fruitful sessions.

Just the student/coach dynamic in itself is already very productive. In poker discussions, the guy who can talk well about concepts wins quite often. Contrary to that, Grayson forces you to come up with simple, powerful reasons that clearly have substance. This is an ego killer and is bound to widen your horizon.

Oh, and he's an awesome guy.
theSimonman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2016, 08:20 PM   #231
Knittle
journeyman
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 292
Re: The_Dean221 MTT Coaching

Hey Grayson,

I'm currently backed by a stable without an MTT coach and I want to purchase my own coaching. Playing around a $15 ABI on ACR/Bovada, how many hours do you think would be MOST beneficial for me to purchase to get started? Obviously don't have an limited bankroll and not much at all in general, but I do want to improve because my passion for the game is large. I want to purchase some hours, just don't know how many.

Regards,

Tyler (please PM response if you can)
Knittle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2016, 12:02 AM   #232
ynach
centurion
 
ynach's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Posts: 130
Re: The_Dean221 MTT Coaching

Sent you an email.
ynach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2016, 04:04 PM   #233
The_Dean221
See my coaching listing
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 572
Re: The_Dean221 MTT Coaching

Appreciate all you guys reaching out. Keep em coming as I'm going to take on 2 more students after the holidays starting for the New Year. Can post here/PM or e-mail me at "gnichols22@gmail.com".

Look forward to hearing from you all,

Grayson
The_Dean221 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2017, 05:57 AM   #234
tecnique87
stranger
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 2
Re: The_Dean221 MTT Coaching

Hy Grayson, I just sent you an email, please PM if you can.
Regards,
Mirel
tecnique87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2017, 03:41 PM   #235
Teunaldo
newbie
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 26
Re: The_Dean221 MTT Coaching

Working with Grayson for over a year now.
He is a good coach and can teach in a good way about poker.
Not a clockwatcher and cares about you as a person also. Not only poker
Had a hard downswing last year, and Grayson got me through it.
It's not only nice to work with him, but also a lot of fun.
Teunaldo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2017, 04:05 PM   #236
The_Dean221
See my coaching listing
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 572
Re: The_Dean221 MTT Coaching

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teunaldo View Post
Working with Grayson for over a year now.
He is a good coach and can teach in a good way about poker.
Not a clockwatcher and cares about you as a person also. Not only poker
Had a hard downswing last year, and Grayson got me through it.
It's not only nice to work with him, but also a lot of fun.
Thanks, Teunis, been a pleasure working with you Congrats on the recent Mosh Pit win!

I appreciate all the guys who have reached out thus far. Going to take on 2 more students for the beginning of March so keep the posts/PMs coming (or e-mail me at "gnichols22@gmail.com") if you're interested in getting one of those spots.

Grayson
The_Dean221 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2017, 01:09 PM   #237
tecnique87
stranger
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 2
Re: The_Dean221 MTT Coaching

I've been working with Grayson for about 2 months now, and it is a great pleasure to hear him speak about poker. I didn't realize how many leaks I have in my game until our first lesson, right then I knew that I made a very good decision in taking him as my coach. I've only booked 10 hours first but I am not gone stop soon, I am very confident that he is gone make me a good poker player. He is a funny guy, very easy to talk to him, also about life and not just poker and honestly guys at this prices you shouldn't be thinking twice to have him as a coach. The best thing I like about him is that if he doesn't have an concrete answer to your question we can talk to each other and find the best solution on how a hand it should be played. Many times he let's you think about a hand and he is the one that puts questions so you can develop your own thinking procces, and just efter that he gives you the answers. It's great and I am looking forward to our next lessons.
tecnique87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2017, 02:15 PM   #238
The_Dean221
See my coaching listing
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 572
Re: The_Dean221 MTT Coaching

Quote:
Originally Posted by tecnique87 View Post
I've been working with Grayson for about 2 months now, and it is a great pleasure to hear him speak about poker. I didn't realize how many leaks I have in my game until our first lesson, right then I knew that I made a very good decision in taking him as my coach. I've only booked 10 hours first but I am not gone stop soon, I am very confident that he is gone make me a good poker player. He is a funny guy, very easy to talk to him, also about life and not just poker and honestly guys at this prices you shouldn't be thinking twice to have him as a coach. The best thing I like about him is that if he doesn't have an concrete answer to your question we can talk to each other and find the best solution on how a hand it should be played. Many times he let's you think about a hand and he is the one that puts questions so you can develop your own thinking procces, and just efter that he gives you the answers. It's great and I am looking forward to our next lessons.
Thanks for the kind words, Mirel! Been a pleasure to work with you as well. Keep the posts/e-mails and DMs coming, appreciate the outreach from you all. Will be adding 2 more guys before end of April so drop me a line at gnichols22@gmail.com or post in the thread/DM me.


Grayson
The_Dean221 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2017, 05:46 AM   #239
PomGinJ
stranger
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 2
Re: The_Dean221 MTT Coaching

Hey guys, I just finished my first 10 h lessons with Gray and I can just confirm what it is said about him above... He is a great coach, who can help u find your leaks and, more important, he was able to change my vision of the game, discussing the most difficult spots, giving me a new prospective of the logic path to take to solve any hand...
I had +10k downswing in my first 1300 games on Stars.com ( I am Italian and I played just on Stars.it before), but together we managed to overcome that... In the last month, I final tabled, twice in a row, the Double Deuce, for + 18k, and I arrived in the top 2% in the Sunday Storm Anniversary and in the Sunday Million Anniversary... I mean guys, what are u waiting for??? I had coaching experiences before, but I cannot even compare... Gray is twice cheaper than the average and at the same time u get a TOP coach... I am waiting for the big score bro, now!! Thx
P.S. the best part BTW is that he is an awesome dude who really cares about his students..no bull****.. In this world of sharks, he is an exception!!
Start working with him was the most +EV choice, I ever made in my poker career )
PomGinJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2017, 01:04 PM   #240
The_Dean221
See my coaching listing
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 572
Re: The_Dean221 MTT Coaching

Quote:
Originally Posted by PomGinJ View Post
Hey guys, I just finished my first 10 h lessons with Gray and I can just confirm what it is said about him above... He is a great coach, who can help u find your leaks and, more important, he was able to change my vision of the game, discussing the most difficult spots, giving me a new prospective of the logic path to take to solve any hand...
I had +10k downswing in my first 1300 games on Stars.com ( I am Italian and I played just on Stars.it before), but together we managed to overcome that... In the last month, I final tabled, twice in a row, the Double Deuce, for + 18k, and I arrived in the top 2% in the Sunday Storm Anniversary and in the Sunday Million Anniversary... I mean guys, what are u waiting for??? I had coaching experiences before, but I cannot even compare... Gray is twice cheaper than the average and at the same time u get a TOP coach... I am waiting for the big score bro, now!! Thx
P.S. the best part BTW is that he is an awesome dude who really cares about his students..no bull****.. In this world of sharks, he is an exception!!
Start working with him was the most +EV choice, I ever made in my poker career )
Thanks, Luca, been awesome working with you too, man! Congrats on the Double Deuce FTs, more to come

Will be taking on two new students before I head out to Vegas for the WSOP in June, so keep the inquiries coming. E-mail me at "gnichols22@gmail.com" for more information on my coaching and any questions.

Look forward to hearing from you all,

Grayson
The_Dean221 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2017, 09:00 AM   #241
RentonMark
newbie
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Australia
Posts: 18
Re: The_Dean221 MTT Coaching

can u pm me with informations pls , payment options etc.?! Thank mate ,
So oprankings shows you haven't played poker for 3 years now .. how are you keeping up with the new fields tendencies since that ?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
RentonMark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2017, 09:00 AM   #242
RentonMark
newbie
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Australia
Posts: 18
Re: The_Dean221 MTT Coaching

v.szabo0124@gmail.com


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
RentonMark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2017, 06:56 AM   #243
PomGinJ
stranger
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 2
Re: The_Dean221 MTT Coaching

Hey guys, just wanna say that I managed to win a SCOOP title.. I won the event 04 low for about 35 k, 27 $ buy-in, 13320 people... This was possible just after coaching with him... before I was basically a donator, now I feel pretty confident to beat the game.. Study, trust the process and that s what happens guys... Thank you very much Gray! Next step is final table the Milly u know :0
PomGinJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2017, 02:45 PM   #244
The_Dean221
See my coaching listing
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 572
Re: The_Dean221 MTT Coaching

Quote:
Originally Posted by PomGinJ View Post
Hey guys, just wanna say that I managed to win a SCOOP title.. I won the event 04 low for about 35 k, 27 $ buy-in, 13320 people... This was possible just after coaching with him... before I was basically a donator, now I feel pretty confident to beat the game.. Study, trust the process and that s what happens guys... Thank you very much Gray! Next step is final table the Milly u know :0
Thanks, Luca! So proud of you, bud. What a great victory. Keep all the e-mails and PMs coming, will add 2 new students when i return home from the WSOP.

Grayson
The_Dean221 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2017, 04:06 PM   #245
squire1888
old hand
 
squire1888's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: scotland
Posts: 1,649
Re: The_Dean221 MTT Coaching

nice one mate GG
squire1888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2017, 10:32 AM   #246
The_Dean221
See my coaching listing
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 572
Re: The_Dean221 MTT Coaching

Quote:
Originally Posted by squire1888 View Post
nice one mate GG
Sad I won't be seeing you in Vegas this week, Kyle, but let's make that a 2018 goal Heading to Vegas for WSOP Main Event in a few days, keep the messages coming, already added one new student so one slot left to fill for when I return home in 2 weeks.

Look forward to hearing from you all,

Grayson

Here's my twitter for anyone interested in following along with my WSOP runs-

https://twitter.com/the_dean221
The_Dean221 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2017, 03:24 PM   #247
The_Dean221
See my coaching listing
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 572
Re: The_Dean221 MTT Coaching

Hey guys,

Finally back home from Vegas and WSOP. Excited to get back to the coaching grind after spending some time out there with a few of my students. Will add 2 new students before August. Keep the e-mails and PMs coming. Serious inquiries only please.

Grayson

gnichols22@gmail.com
The_Dean221 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2017, 07:34 PM   #248
JSkelts
stranger
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 1
Re: The_Dean221 MTT Coaching

I've been working with Grayson for a few months now and I cant recommend him enough. At the beginning of our sessions I was a breakeven small stakes player, and was approaching the game from the wrong mindset. After a few coaching sessions it became clear there was a lot to the game that I was missing and Grayson helped me figure those spots out.

At this point I'm incredibly confident in my ability to beat the mid/high stakes ($20-$100) tournaments and the coaching sessions are the reason for that.

As a person Grayson is one of the nicest dudes around, but he has the qualities in a coach that you'd want – he will make sure you know when you've made a mistake, but hes open to other lines of thinking if they have merit.

All in all, if you're looking to improve your MTT game then I highly recommend booking a few sessions.
JSkelts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2017, 05:59 AM   #249
daithianseo
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 66
Re: The_Dean221 MTT Coaching

Hi,
I am looking to move to live MTTs or cash because I live in Melbourne and apparently online is going to be banned soon. Can you help in this area Grayson?
daithianseo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2017, 01:14 PM   #250
The_Dean221
See my coaching listing
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 572
Re: The_Dean221 MTT Coaching

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSkelts View Post
I've been working with Grayson for a few months now and I cant recommend him enough. At the beginning of our sessions I was a breakeven small stakes player, and was approaching the game from the wrong mindset. After a few coaching sessions it became clear there was a lot to the game that I was missing and Grayson helped me figure those spots out.

At this point I'm incredibly confident in my ability to beat the mid/high stakes ($20-$100) tournaments and the coaching sessions are the reason for that.

As a person Grayson is one of the nicest dudes around, but he has the qualities in a coach that you'd want – he will make sure you know when you've made a mistake, but hes open to other lines of thinking if they have merit.

All in all, if you're looking to improve your MTT game then I highly recommend booking a few sessions.
Thanks, Alex, thoroughly enjoy working w you each week and excited for the big jump this year!

daithianseo, drop me an e-mail at gnichols22@gmail.com and let's talk.

-Grayson
The_Dean221 is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:59 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2010, Two Plus Two Interactive
 
 
Poker Players - Streaming Live Online