My Current Video Series (Click on links for detailed info and purchasing)
*New 2013 Advanced 6-Max Video Series (10,5hr) $440
6/9-Max Video Series with ILS007 (10hr) $325
*New 2013 Premium Heads-up Video Series (8.5hr) $375
The Advanced Heads-up Video Series (7hr+) $199
Sharkscope results until December 2012
My name is Bernard Cappel from the Netherlands. My nickname at Pokerstars is bernardc. I am 29 years old and a professional poker player for 5 years now.
My main games are HU hyper and 6 max hyper. The stakes that I play are between 60s and 300s. I am in the top 20 sharkscope leaderbords in both HU hyper and 6 max hyper. It is pretty difficult to stay on top because I coach a lot and I love spending time with my girlfriend and friends.
How does the lesson work?
We use Universal Replayer (program) and analyze your handhistories. You send the handhistories to me and we watch them together (www.joinme.com
) when I share my screen. We are going to look for leaks and discuss all the hands that are interesting. We will fix the leaks and make you a better player that other players fear.
I only sell the 7hr package and I don’t coach less hours because from my experience we will need all the time to discuss everything in detail. The student can change my schedule of the package but the order below is one that works very good. I never did any staking deals because I have heard other players had problems with those and I would like to keep it that way.
7 hr package contains
- 1 lesson were we focus on preflop play and I will send you pushing and calling charts that I have made myself with an explanation in word that can help you to refresh you memory at any time.
- a couple of lessons were we analyze handhistories that you have played.
- a lesson were we discuss hands that I have selected from my own games.
- I will send lots of my handhistories vs regs and randoms and there is enough room to ask questions about my games.
- a couple of video’s against different type of players.
- pushing and calling charts (divided in randoms and regs) 14BB and less.
- reraise all in charts 1st and 2nd blindlevel at any stack.
- ICMizer charts for calling and pushing.
For the preflop strategy I have made charts in Excel that helped all the players I coached. It shows you what hands you can reraise all in profitable vs different opponents at different blindlevels. I also made a push and call chart for 14BB and less what shows you what are profitable pushes and calls vs different opponents. Those charts can always help you, also after we have finished our last session.
These documents make me unique as a pokercoach and that’s one of the reasons why you should take me to improve your game.
If you are looking for a coach and you want to become a very good player it costs a lot of time and money, but I am sure it is worth the investment if you have the potential to be a good player. After 7 hours of coaching you should be good to go to beat those games but it is never guaranteed. It is an investment that can help you to win hundreds or even thousands of dollars extra every month!
Why should you take me as your coach?
I have coached over 50 players and a lot of them are doing very well and I am a winning player since 5 years. Since 2009 I make over 100K a year playing online poker and in 2010, 2011 and 2012 it was a lot more. Examples of players that I have coached are LykD, PhasE89, Buschapa, 9]kim, ILS007.
Price of the 7hr package
1500 US dollar
- Skype id bernardc (Netherlands)
Feel free to contact me if you have a question or if you are interested.
I got coach twice by Bernard in my struggling times, he helped me alot figuring out alots of leaks I had and made me think more about odds postflop, great coach and recommend him to everyone who wants to improve their game.
Bernard is absolutely one of the players I've had the greatest pleasure learning from, and biggest displeasure playing against!
His understanding of the game is superb and unique, and I can whole-heartedly recommend his credentials as a SNG expert/coach.
Out of all the regs i have battled at the 60s benardc is perhaps the toughest.
So I had my last of 5 hours today with Bernard and I gotta say that it was by far the best 5 hours of coaching I ever had. And I had coaches like Speedukass [at the very start of career], and Mersenneary last year when I was in the fast track program. Don't get me wrong I really appreciate every single on them and how they've improved my thinking. But talking about Bernard's coaching what really stands out to me is that:
1) He's very much into details, he wouldn't miss even the smallest error, and not only he points out that you did wrong, he also asks "why would you do that", or "what was your reasoning";
2) He cares about student's results. Everytime we started a session, he asked how was my games, what was bad, what was good, did I run bad or I made bad decision, etc.
3) 150$/h is really a BARGAIN if you look what you are getting.
I am doing much better after coaching. I think my ROI should be higher because I was autopiloting too much, anyways after coaching with Bernard it went up and I am still running bad, but at least I am more confident and better as a player.
Huge respect for Bernard, I hope you do well, thank you a lot.