Two Plus Two Publishing LLC Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Notices

Heads Up SNG and Spin and Gos Discussion of heads up Sit & Go and Spin and Go poker games. Sponsored by HUSNG.com, the leading heads up poker video site.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-09-2009, 03:20 PM   #1
Fydor_8
grinder
 
Fydor_8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 574
***HU SNG REGS THREAD***

Pretty much the same as the "HU CASH REGS THREAD" but for us HU SNG players...
Fydor_8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 03:24 PM   #2
Fydor_8
grinder
 
Fydor_8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 574
Re: ***HU SNG REGS THREAD***

..for those who are not familiar: discuss regs, their stakes and their sessions here.
Fydor_8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 03:25 PM   #3
nathan
banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 4,187
Re: ***HU SNG REGS THREAD***

iv been meaning to make one like this for a while should be good imo
nathan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 03:27 PM   #4
Trankuility
His name was Lola
 
Trankuility's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Ghost in the machine
Posts: 1,885
Re: ***HU SNG REGS THREAD***

Alright, so we get to talk some trash and challenge each other to HU for Rollz.

I'll start off. Fydor, you fish. You never post here so what right do you have to start this thread? Stop sitting at the $100 FT tables with that weak game of yours.
Trankuility is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 03:29 PM   #5
JuniorMontana01
grinder
 
JuniorMontana01's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: On my way to become a Supernova
Posts: 575
Re: ***HU SNG REGS THREAD***

Hello everyone

What's your BR for HU SnGs?

I play $5 HU SnGs (4 player) at PokerStars - I started to take it more serious than before. I use it for sharpening my skills to the daily Heads Up tournament (obviously at PokerStars - $22 buy-in).

I use 200 BI for it.

I'm not a full time Heads Up player (I like 6 handed ring tables) but I make nice money by playing Heads Up (it helps a lot to my BR)
JuniorMontana01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 03:31 PM   #6
spamz
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
spamz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: I beat 50NL, do not argue with me!
Posts: 9,201
Re: ***HU SNG REGS THREAD***

xxxxxx (5:06:25): tbags just called me and is stranded at a strip club
xxxxxx (5:06:37): plz stop went with him and is nowhere to be found lolllll

xxxxxx (6:38:29): tbags walked in and passed out on his bed

xxxxxx (7:37:42): plz stop is so drunk he is lost in the palms and just peed in an elevator


stuff like this?
spamz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 03:32 PM   #7
nathan
banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 4,187
Re: ***HU SNG REGS THREAD***

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuniorMontana01 View Post
Hello everyone

What's your BR for HU SnGs?

I play $5 HU SnGs (4 player) at PokerStars - I started to take it more serious than before. I use it for sharpening my skills to the daily Heads Up tournament (obviously at PokerStars - $22 buy-in).

I use 200 BI for it.

I'm not a full time Heads Up player (I like 6 handed ring tables) but I make nice money by playing Heads Up (it helps a lot to my BR)
dude you should be at 20's-30's with BR mate
nathan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 03:35 PM   #8
Fydor_8
grinder
 
Fydor_8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 574
Re: ***HU SNG REGS THREAD***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trankuility View Post
Alright, so we get to talk some trash and challenge each other to HU for Rollz.

I'll start off. Fydor, you fish. You never post here so what right do you have to start this thread? Stop sitting at the $100 FT tables with that weak game of yours.
lolz...whats your SN? stop hiding behind the mask and reveal yourself!

Last edited by Fydor_8; 06-09-2009 at 03:42 PM.
Fydor_8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 03:36 PM   #9
Grow
HU Forum Photographer
 
Grow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 3,249
Re: ***HU SNG REGS THREAD***

loldonkaments
Grow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 03:45 PM   #10
filthyvermin
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
filthyvermin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: ****
Posts: 37,116
Re: ***HU SNG REGS THREAD***

Quote:
Originally Posted by spamz0r View Post
xxxxxx (5:06:25): tbags just called me and is stranded at a strip club
xxxxxx (5:06:37): plz stop went with him and is nowhere to be found lolllll

xxxxxx (6:38:29): tbags walked in and passed out on his bed

xxxxxx (7:37:42): plz stop is so drunk he is lost in the palms and just peed in an elevator


stuff like this?
good stuff

i can add that spamz is busto and offering handjobs(with thumbs) for $$. he is trying to build a bankroll to play the $5s
filthyvermin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 03:46 PM   #11
spamz
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
spamz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: I beat 50NL, do not argue with me!
Posts: 9,201
Re: ***HU SNG REGS THREAD***

Quote:
Originally Posted by filthyvermin View Post
good stuff

i can add that spamz is busto and offering handjobs(with thumbs) for $$. he is trying to build a bankroll to play the $5s
very much yes!
i just made a cashout and they activated my boomswitch instantly
last two days: http://i43.tinypic.com/fuq1z9.png

i warn you, i'll beg for money in all the $100+ games!
spamz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 03:51 PM   #12
plowking3777
grinder
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 685
Re: ***HU SNG REGS THREAD***

i'm a reg and i'll pwn yous all !!!!!!!!
plowking3777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 03:53 PM   #13
JuniorMontana01
grinder
 
JuniorMontana01's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: On my way to become a Supernova
Posts: 575
Re: ***HU SNG REGS THREAD***

Quote:
Originally Posted by spamz0r View Post
very much yes!
i just made a cashout and they activated my boomswitch instantly
last two days: http://i43.tinypic.com/fuq1z9.png

i warn you, i'll beg for money in all the $100+ games!
doh
JuniorMontana01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 03:53 PM   #14
nathan
banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 4,187
Re: ***HU SNG REGS THREAD***

dont try to bluff fish imo :P



Full Tilt Poker $100 + $5 Heads Up No Limit Hold'em Tournament - t15/t30 Blinds - 2 players
The Official 2+2 Hand Converter Powered By DeucesCracked.com

fydor_8 (BTN/SB): t1410 M = 31.33
Hero (BB): t1590 M = 35.33

Pre Flop: (t45) Hero is BB with 7 4
fydor_8 calls t15, Hero checks

Flop: (t60) 5 7 5 (2 players)
Hero checks, fydor_8 bets t60, Hero calls t60

Turn: (t180) 3 (2 players)
Hero checks, fydor_8 bets t120, Hero calls t120

River: (t420) 8 (2 players)
Hero checks, fydor_8 bets t240, Hero raises to t1380 all in, fydor_8 requests TIME, fydor_8 calls t960 all in

Final Pot: t2820
fydor_8 shows 7 A (two pair, Sevens and Fives)
Hero shows 7 4 (two pair, Sevens and Fives)
fydor_8 wins t2820
nathan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 03:54 PM   #15
JuniorMontana01
grinder
 
JuniorMontana01's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: On my way to become a Supernova
Posts: 575
Re: ***HU SNG REGS THREAD***

Quote:
Originally Posted by plowking3777 View Post
i'm a reg and i'll pwn yous all !!!!!!!!
thank you
JuniorMontana01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 03:59 PM   #16
Fydor_8
grinder
 
Fydor_8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 574
Re: ***HU SNG REGS THREAD***

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathan View Post
dont try to bluff fish imo :P



Full Tilt Poker $100 + $5 Heads Up No Limit Hold'em Tournament - t15/t30 Blinds - 2 players
The Official 2+2 Hand Converter Powered By DeucesCracked.com

fydor_8 (BTN/SB): t1410 M = 31.33
Hero (BB): t1590 M = 35.33

Pre Flop: (t45) Hero is BB with 7 4
fydor_8 calls t15, Hero checks

Flop: (t60) 5 7 5 (2 players)
Hero checks, fydor_8 bets t60, Hero calls t60

Turn: (t180) 3 (2 players)
Hero checks, fydor_8 bets t120, Hero calls t120

River: (t420) 8 (2 players)
Hero checks, fydor_8 bets t240, Hero raises to t1380 all in, fydor_8 requests TIME, fydor_8 calls t960 all in

Final Pot: t2820
fydor_8 shows 7 A (two pair, Sevens and Fives)
Hero shows 7 4 (two pair, Sevens and Fives)
fydor_8 wins t2820
Remember kids, Fydor_8 constantly soulreads nathan...IMO :P
Fydor_8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 04:27 PM   #17
rokdafunk
journeyman
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 341
Re: ***HU SNG REGS THREAD***

plowking move up one time
rokdafunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 04:28 PM   #18
BoredSocial
Pooh-Bah
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Louisville, KY
Posts: 4,180
Re: ***HU SNG REGS THREAD***

And I've been playing TONS of 2$ SnG's. I'll move up as soon as I learn to not bluff or call the passive fish.
BoredSocial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 04:31 PM   #19
xRz
banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: HuHuHu
Posts: 13
Re: ***HU SNG REGS THREAD***

woah, nice thread =)

ftp 50s reg oO
xRz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 04:57 PM   #20
Trankuility
His name was Lola
 
Trankuility's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Ghost in the machine
Posts: 1,885
Re: ***HU SNG REGS THREAD***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fydor_8 View Post
lolz...whats your SN? stop hiding behind the mask and reveal yourself!
I'm a ninja, obviously, so I must wear a mask at all times. However, I do take it off when I play roshambo. To see me unmasked check out the pics in the LC thread then come back here and tell me how beautiful I am.
Trankuility is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 05:00 PM   #21
punchespilot
grinder
 
punchespilot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: with Tuco
Posts: 564
Re: ***HU SNG REGS THREAD***

what's up with the undertitles of pm for HUSNG coaching?
punchespilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 05:05 PM   #22
Radeh
Pooh-Bah
 
Radeh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: In your head, eating your brain...
Posts: 3,856
Re: ***HU SNG REGS THREAD***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trankuility View Post
I'm a ninja, obviously, so I must wear a mask at all times. However, I do take it off when I play roshambo. To see me unmasked check out the pics in the LC thread then come back here and tell me how beautiful I am.
1)



2)



3)



Trank the unmasked ninja?

[x?] Picture #1
[ ] Picture #2
[ ] Picture #3

I wish he were #3
Radeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 05:07 PM   #23
TakeHerOnACruise
veteran
 
TakeHerOnACruise's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: i pluck your feathers
Posts: 3,257
Re: ***HU SNG REGS THREAD***

More talk of regs imo, what does everyone make of:

- MrHoebi

- Speedukass

- racerace1
TakeHerOnACruise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 05:13 PM   #24
xRz
banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: HuHuHu
Posts: 13
Re: ***HU SNG REGS THREAD***

Quote:
Originally Posted by TakeHerOnACruise View Post
More talk of regs imo, what does everyone make of:

- MrHoebi

- Speedukass

- racerace1
pretty bad and spewy.. 3bets a LOT i have him at 34% over 350 hands.. and he also folded to every 3bet i made..

i 4bet very wide range against him, and he folds a lot.. i mean a lot
xRz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 05:15 PM   #25
Insane_Steve
Pooh-Bah
 
Insane_Steve's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: onwards and upwards
Posts: 5,843
Re: ***HU SNG REGS THREAD***

Quote:
Originally Posted by punchespilot View Post
what's up with the undertitles of pm for HUSNG coaching?
All the cool kids have them. If you want to be cool, you need an undertitle. Also because "old hand" is seriously wtf does that even mean I mean come on
Insane_Steve is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:08 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO v2.0.33 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright ę 2008-2010, Two Plus Two Interactive
 
 
Poker Players - Streaming Live Online