Two Plus Two Publishing LLC Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > > >

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-07-2017, 08:05 AM   #1
Cerebral
adept
 
Cerebral's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Malta
Posts: 963
Arrow Cerebral's SHR Poker Showdown Swing

Hello Marketplace!

My name is Zack Wilson and I am selling a cash game + mtt package for The Seminole Hard Rock Poker Showdown in Hollywood, FL.

Click Here for The Package:

(Most of you likely know me as a frequent investor in the 2+2 marketplace, as I have bought and sold many $ worth of action throughout my time on 2+2 and twitter (@_Cerebral).)

I have been playing real money poker for a decade now. I identify as a cash game player with my main live ring games being: 2/5 NL, 5/10 NL, 10/20 NL, 2/5 PLO, 5/5 PLO, 5/10 PLO and up to 10/25 PLO during WSOP.
In the early months leading up to WSOP 15’ I lived in Malta with GrimeRat420 and played on PokerStars in addition to the usual American & Untracked euro sites of which I play ring games up to $1kNL/PLO and the occasional mtt.


Due to an exceedingly large amount of high dollar expenditures in 2016 and low portfolio performance, I played significantly less poker than usual and often at lower stakes than I’m used to. I have slowly started to up my cash game volume and would like to put in a solid 200-300 hours over the next few months.

Poker journal graphs available for serious investors and potential long term backers.

Over the past year I spent more hours in the lab improving my game than I did on the felt. In 2016 I played ~20 live mtt’s with buy-ins ranging from $360 to $3,500.
The labtime + live mtt play has payed off with some deep runs and too many bubbles/near bubbles to count.

Hendon Mob


Here are some words written about me by the infamous Will OC.

Parx Big Stax 300

Parx Big Stax Series

Here are some words written about me when I was staking/buying significantly more action than I am presently.

Las Vegas Sun

Many many professional references can be provided for serious investors.

PM me with any questions.
Cerebral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2017, 04:30 AM   #2
Cerebral
adept
 
Cerebral's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Malta
Posts: 963
Talking Re: Cerebral's SHR Poker Showdown Swing

I managed to find a cash game backer so I have canceled the cash game portion of this package.


Here is the updated schedule.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

9D Fri 24-Mar 6:00 PM $570 $1,000,000 GTD Structure
9E Sat 25-Mar 11:00 AM $570 $1,000,000 GTD Structure
73 Wed 29-Mar 11:00:00 AM $390 Championship Mega Satellite (1 In 10) - 25 Seats GTD Structure
77 Thu 30-Mar 11:00:00 AM $390 Championship Mega Satellite (1 In 10) - 25 Seats GTD Structure
Cerebral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2017, 09:04 AM   #3
Hero Value
BBV Series Inaugural Champ
 
Hero Value's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 8,969
Re: Cerebral's SHR Poker Showdown Swing

Res 5 for the minute please, via Stars if that's fine.
Fyi both of those Parx blogs have been removed
Hero Value is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2017, 01:54 PM   #4
Cerebral
adept
 
Cerebral's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Malta
Posts: 963
Cerebral's SHR Poker Showdown Swing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hero Value View Post
Res 5 for the minute please, via Stars if that's fine.
Fyi both of those Parx blogs have been removed
Tyty.

Stars is fine. Will confirm via PM closer to the event.


Sent from FantasyLand
Cerebral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 05:15 PM   #5
Cerebral
adept
 
Cerebral's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Malta
Posts: 963
Cerebral's SHR Poker Showdown Swing

Booked 2.5% on twitter. Would like to snap off another 25-35%. Get at me folks!


Sent from The GTO Lab
Cerebral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 08:12 PM   #6
Cerebral
adept
 
Cerebral's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Malta
Posts: 963
Cerebral's SHR Poker Showdown Swing

It's looking like I'm going to have some affairs to handle back home and will not be making it out to Florida in time for the $1M GTD this weekend.

I have decided I'm still going to play the satellites for the $3,500 Main Event with a $2M Guarantee.

#73Wed29-Mar11:00:00 AM$390Championship Mega Satellite (1 In 10) - 25 Seats GTDStructure
#77Thu30-Mar11:00:00 AM$390Championship Mega Satellite (1 In 10) - 25 Seats GTDStructure


390 + 390 = 780 • 1.052 = $820 Total

Up to 50% available with 7% already booked.

5% = $41
10%= $82
25%= $205




Sent from Fantasy Land
Cerebral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2017, 02:40 AM   #7
ivanz33
journeyman
 
ivanz33's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: travel every 3 months
Posts: 290
Re: Cerebral's SHR Poker Showdown Swing

5 ball please buddy and best f luck on the satty
ivanz33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2017, 03:25 AM   #8
Cerebral
adept
 
Cerebral's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Malta
Posts: 963
Thumbs up Re: Cerebral's SHR Poker Showdown Swing

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivanz33 View Post
5 ball please buddy and best f luck on the satty
Tyty my friend. GL in Reno!
Cerebral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2017, 11:18 AM   #9
auralex14
adept
 
auralex14's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 951
Re: Cerebral's SHR Poker Showdown Swing

10% if I can pay by venmo (1st choice) or chase
auralex14 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2017, 12:40 AM   #10
Cerebral
adept
 
Cerebral's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Malta
Posts: 963
Cerebral's SHR Poker Showdown Swing

Quote:
Originally Posted by auralex14 View Post
10% if I can pay by venmo (1st choice) or chase


Venmo works fine for me. I'll pm you with payment info closer to event.
Thanks and enjoy your week!


Sent from Fantasy Land
Cerebral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2017, 02:06 AM   #11
Cerebral
adept
 
Cerebral's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Malta
Posts: 963
Cerebral's SHR Poker Showdown Swing

After the seat is secured, look out for a



In the WPT Championship Event!


Sent from the GTO Lab
Cerebral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2017, 12:56 AM   #12
Cerebral
adept
 
Cerebral's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Malta
Posts: 963
Re: Cerebral's SHR Poker Showdown Swing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hero Value View Post
Res 5 for the minute please, via Stars if that's fine.
Fyi both of those Parx blogs have been removed
Have you scoped the addended package? If so, do you still want a piece?

Thank you.
Cerebral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2017, 03:30 AM   #13
Hero Value
BBV Series Inaugural Champ
 
Hero Value's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 8,969
Re: Cerebral's SHR Poker Showdown Swing

Yeah, though I'll increase it to 8% then.
Does action carry through onto the target event?
Hero Value is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2017, 12:23 PM   #14
Cerebral
adept
 
Cerebral's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Malta
Posts: 963
Cerebral's SHR Poker Showdown Swing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hero Value View Post
Yeah, though I'll increase it to 8% then.
Does action carry through onto the target event?


Absolutely. However once I bink, large returns may take a small amount of time to coordinate payment.

You're out of message space so my stars nick is Cerebral312 for payment.

Everyone else; QP, PP, Square Pay, Venmo, BTC, Cash at HardRock.




Sent from The GTO Lab

Last edited by Cerebral; 03-24-2017 at 12:28 PM.
Cerebral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2017, 12:32 PM   #15
Cerebral
adept
 
Cerebral's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Malta
Posts: 963
Re: Cerebral's SHR Poker Showdown Swing

Current list of Reserves:

Private = 7%
HeroValue = 8%
IvanZ = 5%
Auralex = 10%



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Cerebral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2017, 12:53 PM   #16
RAYRAYRAYRAY
Pooh-Bah
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 4,337
Re: Cerebral's SHR Poker Showdown Swing

5 if stars good
RAYRAYRAYRAY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2017, 01:31 PM   #17
Cerebral
adept
 
Cerebral's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Malta
Posts: 963
Cerebral's SHR Poker Showdown Swing

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAYRAYRAYRAY View Post
5 if stars good


Stars is fine Send to cerebral312 and I'll confirm itt when I get email.


Sent from The GTO Lab
Cerebral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2017, 03:53 PM   #18
RAYRAYRAYRAY
Pooh-Bah
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 4,337
Re: Cerebral's SHR Poker Showdown Swing

Sent gl
RAYRAYRAYRAY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2017, 06:25 PM   #19
Hero Value
BBV Series Inaugural Champ
 
Hero Value's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 8,969
Re: Cerebral's SHR Poker Showdown Swing

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAYRAYRAYRAY View Post
Sent gl
This.
Hero Value is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2017, 10:55 PM   #20
Cerebral
adept
 
Cerebral's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Malta
Posts: 963
Cerebral's SHR Poker Showdown Swing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hero Value View Post
This.


Lol Both of you are paid. Thanks and Lfg!


Sent from Fantasy Land
Cerebral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2017, 03:21 PM   #21
Cerebral
adept
 
Cerebral's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Malta
Posts: 963
Cerebral's SHR Poker Showdown Swing

Current list of Reserves:

Private = 7%
HeroValue = 8% Paid
IvanZ = 5%
Auralex = 10% Paid
RayRay = 5% Paid


Sent from The GTO Lab
Cerebral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2017, 06:26 AM   #22
GrimeRat420
veteran
 
GrimeRat420's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: PHILTHadelphia, PA, USA
Posts: 2,955
Re: Cerebral's SHR Poker Showdown Swing

Incoming tldr post:
Even though I'm not explicitly listed as a reference in the OP, since my sn is listed along with your poker credentials I feel the need to clarify a few things.

For one, I would appreciate it if you asked me before adding reference to my sn which is a good general rule of thumb. Its also strange since we've barely talked the last two years, and I dont buy action anymore or post/lurk here much- hence me only now seeing this thread. In your future threads please delete the section with my sn.

Secondly, reason the above is relevant is b/c In the context in which you mention me implies that I bore witness to your claims wrt your credentials. While I did see Zack play some on pokerstars, what I saw was some low-stakes spin'n'gos and 25nl zoom- he didnt play any full sundays of mtt's along with me. I got the impression he was new to the game and hadnt played much but idk- we didnt talk almost any poker strategy stuff during the 2-3 months living together, and I certainly cant attest to seeing him play on "the usual American & Untracked euro sites of which I play ring games up to $1kNL/PLO". I highly doubt he regularly plays or has played $5-10 on any online site (or live) but thats just my opinion and up to his investors to verify.

With all that being said I dont know what improvements he has made to his game lately or what specifically he means wrt "being in the lab". Zack may very well be +ev in some packages he sells for, its not up to me to decide, but from my experience I do believe some of his credentials are exaggerated at best and fabricated at worst. And I dont feel right not pointing that out given what I know and that I'm mentioned in the op.

Fwiw both blog posts linked in op were deleted, and I noticed the LVS article about you says youre a recreational player but "majority of his income comes from poker backing".

Lastly, even though I'm not active here anymore this marketplace has helped me get where I am and im grateful for it- and I think use of references and validating claims of skill/experience credentials need to be taken very seriously to create a fair atmosphere for sellers and buyers alike. GL
GrimeRat420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2017, 01:39 PM   #23
Cerebral
adept
 
Cerebral's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Malta
Posts: 963
Cerebral's SHR Poker Showdown Swing

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrimeRat420 View Post
Incoming tldr post:
Even though I'm not explicitly listed as a reference in the OP, since my sn is listed along with your poker credentials I feel the need to clarify a few things.

For one, I would appreciate it if you asked me before adding reference to my sn which is a good general rule of thumb. Its also strange since we've barely talked the last two years, and I dont buy action anymore or post/lurk here much- hence me only now seeing this thread. In your future threads please delete the section with my sn.

Secondly, reason the above is relevant is b/c In the context in which you mention me implies that I bore witness to your claims wrt your credentials. While I did see Zack play some on pokerstars, what I saw was some low-stakes spin'n'gos and 25nl zoom- he didnt play any full sundays of mtt's along with me. I got the impression he was new to the game and hadnt played much but idk- we didnt talk almost any poker strategy stuff during the 2-3 months living together, and I certainly cant attest to seeing him play on "the usual American & Untracked euro sites of which I play ring games up to $1kNL/PLO". I highly doubt he regularly plays or has played $5-10 on any online site (or live) but thats just my opinion and up to his investors to verify.

With all that being said I dont know what improvements he has made to his game lately or what specifically he means wrt "being in the lab". Zack may very well be +ev in some packages he sells for, its not up to me to decide, but from my experience I do believe some of his credentials are exaggerated at best and fabricated at worst. And I dont feel right not pointing that out given what I know and that I'm mentioned in the op.

Fwiw both blog posts linked in op were deleted, and I noticed the LVS article about you says youre a recreational player but "majority of his income comes from poker backing".

Lastly, even though I'm not active here anymore this marketplace has helped me get where I am and im grateful for it- and I think use of references and validating claims of skill/experience credentials need to be taken very seriously to create a fair atmosphere for sellers and buyers alike. GL

Grime,

My apologies for not removing your SN from my template long ago. I appreciate your insight and it will be reflected in any future listing.

Best of luck in all future endeavors.

-Zack
Cerebral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2017, 12:05 AM   #24
GrimeRat420
veteran
 
GrimeRat420's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: PHILTHadelphia, PA, USA
Posts: 2,955
Re: Cerebral's SHR Poker Showdown Swing

Thanks Zack, gl to you too.
Wasnt planning on posting again itt but I do find your replies wording strange though (wrt "long ago") as it implies that your OP's have remained unchanged from your older threads- which I noticed that only in your december 2016 thread did you first edit it to add my sn, every thread before that (all 2015 and most of 2016) had the same credentials listed but didnt include it. So like a year and a half after we last hung out you randomly decided to add that as though it subtly adds legitimacy to your claims, idk what the purpose/relevance of that is but just found that weird/note-worthy.

Either way meh my job is done here just wanted to point out some things that caught my attention, glgl
GrimeRat420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2017, 01:00 AM   #25
Hero Value
BBV Series Inaugural Champ
 
Hero Value's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 8,969
Re: Cerebral's SHR Poker Showdown Swing

So, as the first sat was today, update?
Hero Value is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:20 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO v2.0.33 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2010, Two Plus Two Interactive
 
 
Poker Players - Streaming Live Online