1 Point Each:
1. Name a player that has been in Code S (open seasons count) to start at least five seasons that is NOT one of the following: (MC, MVP, NesTea, Nada)
2. Who is this?
3. Who am I time! (guess the player I'm describing)
-Famously said "I kill you" when asked how he would do against HuK before the 2011 MLG Orlando finals?
-Selected MVP for his opponent in group stages in GSL because he said he wanted the challenge
-Won the Homestory Cup IV 4-0 over Sound.
4. Name every player currently on Team Liquid (1/2 point per correct answer
5. Name a player (Squirtle will be an incorrect answer) that has finished second to MVP in a GSL final.
6. Which matchup has been played the least in a GSL final?
2 Points Each:
1. Name the player that attack-moved with his starting six workers in a tournament from which he had already been eliminated (he did not win).
2. Who is this?
3. True or False: Both MULEs and Ravens are light units.
4. What map am I?
"Taking the correct 2nd expansion is the main difference on this map. Choose between the safer, high ground normal expansion or the more dangerous but more rewarding high yield expansion."
5. Name the only unit in the game that is neither armored, mechanical, biological, or light.
3 Points Each:
1. Name every player currently on the team NsHoSeo (1 point per correct answer
2. Who is this?
3. Name the map on which Squirtle lost to the proxy 2rax from MVP in the 7th game of the most recent GSL.
4. Which unit with a regular attack has the lowest DPS in the game (including modifications- i.e., seige tank vs non armored units)?
5. Name the top three money winners in SC2 (according to sc2earnings.com) (no partial credit, no particular order necessary).
6. Which matchup has been played the second least in a GSL final?
4 Points each:
1. TSL.Polt (formerly of Prime) won the GSL Super Tournament. Who did he beat in the finals?
2. Who am I time!
-I have won $34,310 dollars in competitive SC2 (as of 7/9 on sc2earnings.com)
-I am known as an incredible macro player
-I preemptively dropped a manner mule in a recent GSTL game that I went on to lose
3. Who is this?
4. Name (IN ORDER) the maps played in the DRG/Genius GSL 2012 Season 1 Finals (there were six games played) (2 points per correct answer)
5. What individual tournament thread on this forum has the most posts?
6 Points (if you know any of these, good for you!)
1. What player was known for his WOAT
banshee control during the GSL Super Tournament in 2011 (he made it to the Round of 8 possibly in spite of this)?
2. Only one of the following Terran players managed to win a match at the MLG Championship at Providence last year. Which one is it?
3. Artosis is famous for his cast of the game where Nestea killed 11 thors with only banelings, yelling "nestea has just erased a quadrillion thors with five quadrillion banelings". Name either the player he did this against, the map on which the game was played, or the exact season and round in which this game occurred.
4. Who is this?
5. DRG won the most recent MLG Spring Championship. He went 4-1 and 9-2 overall in his pool. Name every other player in his pool (2.5 points per correct answer). In addition, you get 2 extra points if you can correctly idenfity which player he lost to.
8 points: Impossible Questions (if you don't want to answer these, feel free)
1. Leenock won MLG Providence through an amazing run. He beat 9 players in the Championship Bracket, of which four were currently in Code S. Name the four players.
2. Name the four teams to have won a GSTL title.
3. Who am I time!
-My overall GSL Code S record is 9-9
-I was the runner up to Bomber in MLG Raleigh
-I was the first player to go 5-0 (10-0) in an MLG Championship group
4. Rank these maps by area (largest to smallest): Antiga Shipyard, Daybreak Entombed Valley, Metropolis
12 points: wat
1. Name every group in this year's Code S tournament. (order doesn't matter as long as first four are in the same group, next four, etc etc). Here is the list of Code S players for this season (3 points per correct group):
That's it! Good luck, have fun, and may the odds be ever in your favor?