K, so it will be first entry about my session.
PRE (did that or wrote down this before session):
Food: It was something like 4PM and I didnt eat since my breakfast (at 11AM) So I was a little bit hungry. I decided to eat only one banana cuz serious meal would affect me very negatively. Also I decided not to drink hot tea (I always do that before session) cuz my stomach was almost empty and that wouldn't work well too. So I just took glass of water and went to grind.
I have some wrist pain so I was very happy to find that I found those exercises:
I did that before session and it was awesome session! Didn't feel any pain.
So I wrote down tiny plan:
- Do not Play HU (do not start or try others to start HU tables). That disbalances me a lot. Also most of the time I am just in warm up mode at start of the session so I do not play my best. Also For last 5 or even more sessions I was on tilty mood and more than 50% of those sessions I was chasing my loses at those sessions (luckilly got all my loses there).
- Play only really good 3/6 tables
- Session time 120-150 minutes.
- Topic for the session: "Think about different kinds of fishes and try to indentify what they are going to do".
Session was really ugly. I got sucked out a lot and my good mood didn't last long. So After few bad beats I've started to tilt:
- Started to call wider (3bets, 4bets). Even called 4bet with 5Ts and 68s
- Started to 3b/5b wider (still pocket pairs but in spots where I think it is -EV)
- I was doin't those calls instantly. I use hotkeys and I was calling faster than thinking about.
Still my mindset was much better than few days ago. I am happy with this fact. I would give me 6/ for mindset and tilt control in this session. Not that great but not bad either.
What about pre session plan? Very soon I went on that tilt and then was chasing for loses. So I forgot my topic and almost didn't pay additional attention for fishes. Also I played more tables Than I expected (~13 on average I guess) so It was harder to do that.
Pretty happy that played good tables at both limits - 2/4 and 3/6.
Session length wasn't important for my anymore- I was chasing for loses. So luckily I got my money back pretty fast and session ended after 157 minutes of pain
Right now I feel good, fresh. Also I am happy that I was forced to think what I am going to write in that journal So I was more thoughtful, payed more attention for what I feel.
K, enough for now. Time to play with my kids!