Two Plus Two Publishing LLC Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Notices

Poker Goals & Challenges Post your threads logging your travels up the poker ladder as you achieve your poker goals and dreams. "Challenges" does NOT mean prop bets, wagers, etc.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-06-2017, 07:36 AM   #76
env0y85
stranger
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 6
Re: Arronwilson $100 spins

[QUOTE=flopmedead;51813038]

cant see how the button 25% 42% 87% 59% POT% dont work for me, i filled the field the same as you but they wont show in stars, any tips for it to work?
env0y85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2017, 09:58 AM   #77
balls'n'all
journeyman
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 215
Angry Re: Arronwilson $100 spins

[QUOTE=env0y85;51824726]
Quote:
Originally Posted by flopmedead View Post


cant see how the button 25% 42% 87% 59% POT% dont work for me, i filled the field the same as you but they wont show in stars, any tips for it to work?
I am having similar problems with this
balls'n'all is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2017, 06:51 PM   #78
qaarama
centurion
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 109
Re: Arronwilson $100 spins

[QUOTE=balls'n'all;51825227]
Quote:
Originally Posted by env0y85 View Post

I am having similar problems with this
You need to go to HUD and then create a button.
qaarama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2017, 09:30 PM   #79
HUgrinder2016
stranger
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 1
Re: Arronwilson $100 spins

Hey Arron sik graph and results keep it up!
where do you get your spins ev and spins Ev and RB stats from?
HUgrinder2016 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2017, 12:03 AM   #80
isildwan
banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 28
Re: Arronwilson $100 spins

crusher
isildwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2017, 07:47 AM   #81
KarlizL
veteran
 
KarlizL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 2,623
Re: Arronwilson $100 spins

damn and I thought my 55 chips/game was impressive, turns out I'm a piece of ****

keep crushing, man

what are your 3ways stats pre? VPIP from btn and SB for example? if u dont mind sharing

Last edited by KarlizL; 03-16-2017 at 07:54 AM.
KarlizL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2017, 06:03 AM   #82
CheckN0rris
journeyman
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 342
Re: Arronwilson $100 spins

Damn you crushing hard, must be one the best players in the 100s pool.
Did you go through the buy in levels or moved right into the 100s? curious what ChipEV you had at the $30s?

Your graph at 5k games at 100s is so sad to see, that must be like bottom 5% of bad runs over such a sample with that high of EV. Hope you turn it around man, really enjoy reading this thread.
CheckN0rris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2017, 07:19 PM   #83
flopmedead
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Arronwilson, UK
Posts: 81
Re: Arronwilson $100 spins

Quote:
Originally Posted by XTYME View Post
nice thread : )

what fomat do you play in live cash? is it even possible to play hu there?
Usually 9 handed, yeah unfortunately cant play hu live

Quote:
Originally Posted by isplashcranberrys View Post
subbed. goodluck
Ty. Nice screen name

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArronNoak View Post
wow we have the same name. in
We are a unique breed

Quote:
Originally Posted by HUgrinder2016 View Post
Hey Arron sik graph and results keep it up!
where do you get your spins ev and spins Ev and RB stats from?
Thanks man, i was sent it but you should be able to find it on the pokertracker website

Quote:
Originally Posted by isildwan View Post
crusher
Thanks man

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarlizL View Post
damn and I thought my 55 chips/game was impressive, turns out I'm a piece of ****

keep crushing, man

what are your 3ways stats pre? VPIP from btn and SB for example? if u dont mind sharing
Thanks man but i have to say 55chip ev is killing it. Especially with games getting tougher. I would guess about 1% of 100s regs are achieving that over a good sample size.
I dont really wana go into my actual vpip for each position but i will say its tighter than the average reg for multiple reasons.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheckN0rris View Post
Damn you crushing hard, must be one the best players in the 100s pool.
Did you go through the buy in levels or moved right into the 100s? curious what ChipEV you had at the $30s?

Your graph at 5k games at 100s is so sad to see, that must be like bottom 5% of bad runs over such a sample with that high of EV. Hope you turn it around man, really enjoy reading this thread.
I defs didnt start at 100s. There was a learning curve for me so i started at 15s. I put in 100s of hours studying the format whilst playing and i had a goal to go from 15s to 100s inside a year. Not sure what my chip ev was for 30s but i usually aimed for around 5% ev over 3000 games before moving up each stake.
Thanks man. Last i checked i was at almost 1000 buyins under ev over 20,000 games total so takes a strong mentality to not wana give up and try something else. Just gotta keep battling on and hope it turns around.



Tried to play more tables this weekend and increase my hours per game and got totally wrecked.
flopmedead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2017, 07:30 PM   #84
romanriquelme06
stranger
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 4
Re: Arronwilson $100 spins

What can you say about the Doug Polk pack, has it helped you in the spins? I play 30s and I'm thinking of buying it, but I do not know how much it will serve me for 25bb or less

TY!
romanriquelme06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 08:02 PM   #85
macareo
journeyman
 
macareo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Despacito
Posts: 246
Re: Arronwilson $100 spins

Subbed!
macareo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 11:00 PM   #86
TheTyman9
veteran
 
TheTyman9's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: gym? you betcha...
Posts: 3,371
Re: Arronwilson $100 spins

subbed gl, scary variance in this format
TheTyman9 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2017, 11:03 PM   #87
flopmedead
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Arronwilson, UK
Posts: 81
Re: Arronwilson $100 spins

Quote:
Originally Posted by romanriquelme06 View Post
What can you say about the Doug Polk pack, has it helped you in the spins? I play 30s and I'm thinking of buying it, but I do not know how much it will serve me for 25bb or less

TY!
Most of the edge in spins comes from when you are hu so I think his pack would help anyone. Watching the course i was very impressed by just how much insight Doug has in every spot imaginable and for sure has helped my game. Listening to him talk about how he constructs his ranges on every street made it even more clear to me why he was regarded as the best and couldn't get any action after the sauce challenge.

Quote:
Originally Posted by macareo View Post
Subbed!
ty

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTyman9 View Post
subbed gl, scary variance in this format
ty, don't i know it



Weekend session, was nice to have a good weekend after running poorly past few weeks.
flopmedead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2017, 04:34 AM   #88
CheckN0rris
journeyman
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 342
Re: Arronwilson $100 spins

Quote:
Originally Posted by flopmedead View Post

I defs didnt start at 100s. There was a learning curve for me so i started at 15s. I put in 100s of hours studying the format whilst playing and i had a goal to go from 15s to 100s inside a year. Not sure what my chip ev was for 30s but i usually aimed for around 5% ev over 3000 games before moving up each stake.
Thanks man. Last i checked i was at almost 1000 buyins under ev over 20,000 games total so takes a strong mentality to not wana give up and try something else. Just gotta keep battling on and hope it turns around.
Thanks for the response, Damn 1000 buyins under EV is huge, but given the 20k sample it's to be expected to run under EV for quite a few buyins. Good thing about this game is that you can go from running really really bad to really really good in literally 1 game.

Would be nice to able to get some kind of EV deal, where you would get payed your EV ROI minus fee. Someone with huge bankroll should set that up and charge players 1-2% of their EV. How much of your EV ROI % would you be willing to 'sacrifice' in order to get your EV$ paid? maybe 2%?
CheckN0rris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2017, 08:32 AM   #89
XTYME
centurion
 
XTYME's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: u've.got.spikes
Posts: 115
Re: Arronwilson $100 spins

How many tables at the same time do you play and how many games/hour you get? Do you add more tables when it's lower multipliers or same amount always?

nice thread, keep it up
XTYME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2017, 09:35 PM   #90
flopmedead
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Arronwilson, UK
Posts: 81
Re: Arronwilson $100 spins

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheckN0rris View Post
Thanks for the response, Damn 1000 buyins under EV is huge, but given the 20k sample it's to be expected to run under EV for quite a few buyins. Good thing about this game is that you can go from running really really bad to really really good in literally 1 game.

Would be nice to able to get some kind of EV deal, where you would get payed your EV ROI minus fee. Someone with huge bankroll should set that up and charge players 1-2% of their EV. How much of your EV ROI % would you be willing to 'sacrifice' in order to get your EV$ paid? maybe 2%?
There are stables out there that currently do ev deals and i think its for 100% of whatever ev you can make. The big downside to that is if you do win a big multi you probably only get a small % of it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XTYME View Post
How many tables at the same time do you play and how many games/hour you get? Do you add more tables when it's lower multipliers or same amount always?

nice thread, keep it up
I normally play around 3 or 4 and up to 6 when tables are really good. If i do get a high multi i usually limit the tables i will register to try and focus a bit more on it.

Its been a while since i last updated. Been playing more live cash nowadays, I have always loved live cash and been studying it a lot more. That being said im still working hard on spins and been doing lot more 1to1s for players who have seen my blog which i also do enjoy doing. So on Friday I went to play cash along with some players i stake for £1 £2. There is no cap on buyins so there was players busting then buying in for 500bbs which set up for a real juicey game. I got felted pretty early on running QQ into AA but managed to breakeven at the end of the session but one of my stakees had a really good night where he just seemed to be stacking everyone near the end of the night when we started playing a round of each. Got back from the casino late and spent all Saturday afternoon coaching a new stakee then played some spins. I managed to run way over ev this weekend which was a nice change.



Praying to the pokergods for more of that. I was just made aware of the recent changes to 100s because of the promotion where almost another 2%roi is going towards the highest multis. Not sure whether to keep playing 100s as I was told it's probably better just to play 60s till the promotion is over.
flopmedead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2017, 09:00 PM   #91
flopmedead
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Arronwilson, UK
Posts: 81
Re: Arronwilson $100 spins

I've had people PMing me asking do i coach for any stables. Up until now i have only done 1to1s privately for players so I thought I'd mention that I have just worked out details to be a spins coach with the HUSNG.com Staking Program. If you are interested you can send me a PM or email Staking@husng.com mentioning you would like to be staked and work with Arronwilson. Gl to those that apply.
flopmedead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2017, 09:08 PM   #92
alejolb
centurion
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 140
Re: Arronwilson $100 spins

Nice thread following and gl
alejolb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2017, 02:01 AM   #93
feel wrath
self-banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: lost on the turn
Posts: 14,214
Re: Arronwilson $100 spins

awesome thread!

moar graphs purleeese
feel wrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2017, 05:48 PM   #94
flopmedead
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Arronwilson, UK
Posts: 81
Re: Arronwilson $100 spins

Quote:
Originally Posted by alejolb View Post
Nice thread following and gl
Ty. I think we have played a bit at 100s, recognise the screen name

Quote:
Originally Posted by feel wrath View Post
awesome thread!

moar graphs purleeese
Sure. Heres my session for Saturday and played some today.



Feeling good when i'm playing and where my strategy is at and I am starting to run bit better lately which is a nice combination. I would really love stars to bring out higher stakes. Part of me also thinks it'll never happen but we can always hope.

Last edited by flopmedead; 04-23-2017 at 06:01 PM.
flopmedead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2017, 06:40 PM   #95
RonaldoVamos
grinder
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 603
Re: Arronwilson $100 spins

Wow even better results i thought was not possible! Do you think is much harder jump between levels? Would you say is worth for 7% ROI 15 player to jump to 30?
RonaldoVamos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2017, 03:20 PM   #96
7845
enthusiast
 
7845's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 60
Re: Arronwilson $100 spins

month update ? :P
7845 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2017, 09:06 PM   #97
flopmedead
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Arronwilson, UK
Posts: 81
Re: Arronwilson $100 spins

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonaldoVamos View Post
Wow even better results i thought was not possible! Do you think is much harder jump between levels? Would you say is worth for 7% ROI 15 player to jump to 30?
Thanks Ronaldo. I never really noticed much of a difference in skill level between 15s and 30s but if your ev is good over a large sample size i would advise on moving up. I cant really speak on how harder the games are other than at 100s but there is more stables nowadays so the average reg does get better. I have noticed lately a lot more regs have had to move down from 100s that used to do well.



I played some spins on Thursday then went to cash on friday night with some stakees. Played again Saturday and Sunday, weekends are usually good to play but seems even better during scoops. Hand below is just one of the crazy plays i witnessed this weekend.
https://www.boomplayer.com/23865642_2398453447
flopmedead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2017, 10:14 PM   #98
flopmedead
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Arronwilson, UK
Posts: 81
Re: Arronwilson $100 spins



Finally after bricking about five 25x i managed to bink one . Up around 7k for the month, would like to make at least another 5k before the month ends.
flopmedead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2017, 05:01 AM   #99
RonaldoVamos
grinder
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 603
Re: Arronwilson $100 spins

Yessss nice bink glad maybe catch up to ev again! Where play live cash? Is £1/2?
RonaldoVamos is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:09 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO v2.0.33 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2010, Two Plus Two Interactive
 
 
Poker Players - Streaming Live Online