“Online poker mindset hypnosis”, is my new audio Mp3.
I’m a qualified hypnotherapist and have developed this specific poker program to reduce tilt and improve focus and awareness at the table. The Mp3 was developed with the help of players here on two-plus-two, I would like to thank everyone who has been involved in the process, as without their feedback and input the product would lack much of the potency it contains.
Anyone interested in the background of the product can view the original threads in the psychology forum.
I believe hypnosis to be the fastest and easiest way to see improvements in your mental game and reductions in tilt. Rather than rationalizing with the conscious mind, in hypnosis you communicate directly with the subconscious. This allows for fast long lasting change with reduced levels of psychological/internal opposition.
The download is available at
It costs Ł15 (it is paid for through paypal and other currencies can be used it’s roughly $25).
The induction and deepener work by putting you into a relaxed state where your sub-conscious can be communicated with directly. In a hypnotic state you will be more open to suggestion and able to make changes in your mindset to improve your game. Hypnosis should be viewed as a guided meditation and your focus should be on relaxing your mind and body as much as possible.
The Mp3 covers
:-Reduction of emotional response to bad beats
:-Removal of anxiety
:-Total focus at the table
:-Perfect poker mindset
:- Improved awareness at the table
:-General confidence and removal of self sabotage
:-Importance of bankroll management
I recommend listening prior to your session and using the Mp3 as your pre-game warm-up. It lasts around 25minutes and you will enter the session feeling refreshed focused and tilt free.
I also offer bespoke Mp3’s designed to suit your personality and your personal poker problems. I charge $300 for a personalized Mp3 and this includes a 30 minute Skype/telephone call so we can create the program that’s best for you.
Feedback from players who’ve used the program:
• "Working with Elliot and the hypnosis mp3s has given me a great tool to use when it comes to tilt. I now feel more confident that I have the tools to deal with any issues that would have caused me to spew off buyins in the past. I look forward to playing now instead of dreading whether or not my "tilt monkey" will be out today." (JM)
• "The MP3 is amazing! When I started playing, after listening to it, I couldn´t believe how focused I felt. It was like everything slowed down matrix-style." (ML)
• "I play mostly live cash and tournaments. I find that listening to the mp3 once everyday helps keep my mind in line with my goals at the poker table. It is slowly becoming easier to be "in the zone" while at the table. In addition I am learning to recognize when my mind is not in the right place to grind a long session. I believe that psychology and mental awareness play a huge role in poker and this is a great tool to help you improve on those aspects of the game. Keep up the good work Elliot" (NM)
• "I gave this MP3 a shot when I felt that my game was drifting from the A level. I felt relaxed and comfortable after the mp3 and over the weekend, I was able to win nearly 10k at the cash games. It's no coincidence, his MP3 helped me to remain focused throughout the long grind of Super Bowl Weekend" (HC)
• "I wouldn't say the mp3 has helped me get rid of my tilt issue but it has definitely improved it a lot. I definitely feel calmer and a ton more focused when playing compared to normal. I feel like I can handle a couple more tables than I could before.
My results have been better as well, e.g I've just played a session where I got 2 outered for 100bb twice and ran AK into a maniac who had AA preflop in a BvB spot. I still came out with a 130bb profit at the end of it though.
Normally this would have turned into a nightmare losing session for me due to tilt. The mp3 isn't a magic wand, but I will definitely be listening to it before every session from now on." (DI)
• “I've listened to the Hypnosis recording 4 times over a 10 day period, twice right before starting a session at the casino (sitting in my car) and twice before driving to a home game.
So far, I haven't had a losing session. Obviously this is just variance as I'm going to have a losing session eventually, however I can attribute my approach has been on a more level playing field. I am more relaxed when going into the session, can think much clearer and seem to just let the game flow. So far, I'm giving the hypnosis two thumbs up and are looking forward to more session hopefully if OP is going to invest more time creating them” (SF)
• “I think it helped me a ton to disrupt destructive thought patterns. It gives me some kind of inner confidence. Overall it really helps me overcome some mental barriers and pushes my development.”(DW)
If anyone has any questions please feel free to PM me.
Good luck on the tables!