Witnessed a ridiculous hand last night:
Pro - UTG+1 (3.5k): very solid TAG, plays 5/10-10/20 live and 5/10+ online HU for a living.
Villain/Fish - Straddle (covers): older rich tourney player. has no concept of playing >30BB deep.
5/10 NLHE (STRADDLE 20)
- Pro raises 80, bunch of folds, Fish calls from Straddle
Flop (175): J
- Fish check, Pro bet 140, Fish call
Turn (455): 2
- Fish check, Pro bet 360, Fish call
River (1175): 3
- Fish BET 500, Pro RAISE 1200, Fish ???????
My hand against the same fish:
- fish limps, I raise 66 OTB to 50, and two fish limp/call.
- flop: AAJ... check to me and I check back
- turn:2... check, same fish bet 40, I raise 220, other dude fold, fish calls
- river: K... fish check, and i take the showdown.
Fish has Q2o (LMAO @ bet/CALLING turn)