Finished -2.6k, pretty happy overall, but ran bad in 2 big pots:
- QQ < K8dd on J48dd (got it in OTF, 4.2k pot)
- QJ < 5xcc on J42cc, 5o (bet/called flop, called 1.8k ship OTT), obv I don't usually felt top-pair shyt kicker, but I had a really strong read that VIL had FD. (if you want to lower variance, b/f flop I guess. I think that if you're going to going to play it like I did you're gonna be pushed around by draws too much when playing aggro players.
Last big hand I played (kinda funny)
- UTG limps, I overlimp J
(usually iso, but this was right after the hand where I lost 2.6k), 3 more guys limp, and blinds complete.
- Flop: A
- SB leads 100, UTG raise 200, I call (2.3k eff), SB call
- Turn: 9
- SB chk, UTG 400, I call, SB fold
- River: bricks, UTG ships, I muck
I know many of you think that I should 3b/call the flop but with close to 0 FE I'm happy with how I played it.