First beta version of a new web ICM calculator is available here:
Changelogs and additional information will be posted here:
Features of initial beta release:
- ICM Nash calculations without handranking restrictions
- Graphic display of calculated ranges
- Show EV for specific hands
- Improving stability and performance(!)
- GUI tweaking
- Allowing manual overrides of ranges to incorporate reads into the calculation
- Additional user control over the fictitious play calculations
Please understand that the new calculator is still in early beta stage. In the very likely case you experience bugs, please post a detailed description here. General feedback and suggestions are also appreciated.
The current version is restricted to maximum 6 players, the final version will allow 9 (or 10) players.
Screenshot of the range-display: