Two Plus Two Publishing LLC Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > > >

Notices

Free Software Discussion of Free / Freeware / Donationware / Open Source poker software and Free Graphics mods

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-05-2017, 03:49 PM   #9126
Ez5betfold
newbie
 
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 18
Re: Free/open source poker tracking software: FPDB - (Version 0.40.5) - Nov 14, 2013

Hello!

I play in Pokerstars.pt and I have been having the following issues with the software:

- Tourney graphs don't show for real money, only play; Not sure if it's because the currency is €, but I kinda doubt it.
- This one is not really an issue but more of a question: Can I review tournament hands separated from cash? If so, is it possible to separate SnG's from MTT's?
- Is there a function/add-on software that allows me to automatically mark hands and review them after, instead of trying to figure out which hands are worth reviewing?

Cheers!!

This is great piece of software! Thanks!

Ez5betfold
Ez5betfold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2017, 11:28 AM   #9127
cpf27
newbie
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 17
Re: Free/open source poker tracking software: FPDB - (Version 0.40.5) - Nov 14, 2013

My OS is Win7 64bits. I installed FPDB 0.40.5 approx. 2 months ago and it worked fine with PokerStars. I tried it again yesterday, but it is not loading. It reads the hands though. I reinstalled it and this is what the HUD errors log says:

Unhandled exception in thread started by <bound method HUD_main.read_stdin of <__main__.HUD_main object at 0x03D75CD0>>
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "HUD_main.pyw", line 392, in read_stdin
File "HUD_main.pyw", line 173, in create_HUD
File "Hud.pyc", line 126, in __init__
File "Aux_Classic_Hud.pyc", line 67, in __init__
File "Aux_Hud.pyc", line 90, in __init__
IndexError: list assignment index out of range


Any help is appreciated.
cpf27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2017, 12:54 AM   #9128
DarkMagus
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
DarkMagus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Vancouver, BC
Posts: 7,952
Re: Free/open source poker tracking software: FPDB - (Version 0.40.5) - Nov 14, 2013

FPDB is not saving HUD stat positioning, nor is it saving HUD stats settings (even when I restart FPDB)

any ideas? I have 0.40.5, playing on Stars PLO 6-max

PS. the about window didn't show the version number, just had blank after "fpdb version:"
DarkMagus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2017, 01:21 AM   #9129
DarkMagus
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
DarkMagus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Vancouver, BC
Posts: 7,952
Re: Free/open source poker tracking software: FPDB - (Version 0.40.5) - Nov 14, 2013

ohh i think i was changing the holdem_ring_classic stats when i should be chaning omaha_default ?

does omaha_default apply for both PLO cash games and tournaments?

still having issues with HUD positioning not saving
edit: oh am i supposed to right-click FPDBmenu in the corner and save?
DarkMagus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2017, 01:30 AM   #9130
phil_r
adept
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: 0.41.0-rc8
Posts: 775
Re: Free/open source poker tracking software: FPDB - (Version 0.40.5) - Nov 14, 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkMagus View Post
ohh i think i was changing the holdem_ring_classic stats when i should be chaning omaha_default ?

does omaha_default apply for both PLO cash games and tournaments?

still having issues with HUD positioning not saving
edit: oh am i supposed to right-click FPDBmenu in the corner and save?
Yeah you want omaha_default for PLO. It will apply for both cash and tourney. And yeah there's a save layout thing in the FPDBmenu that should do it. Seems like you figured everything out yourself! FYI 0.40.5 is quite old now.

If you have any other problems you might want to upgrade to 0.41.0-rc8 to see if that helps.
phil_r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2017, 01:31 AM   #9131
phil_r
adept
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: 0.41.0-rc8
Posts: 775
Re: Free/open source poker tracking software: FPDB - (Version 0.40.5) - Nov 14, 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpf27 View Post
My OS is Win7 64bits. I installed FPDB 0.40.5 approx. 2 months ago and it worked fine with PokerStars. I tried it again yesterday, but it is not loading. It reads the hands though. I reinstalled it and this is what the HUD errors log says:

Unhandled exception in thread started by <bound method HUD_main.read_stdin of <__main__.HUD_main object at 0x03D75CD0>>
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "HUD_main.pyw", line 392, in read_stdin
File "HUD_main.pyw", line 173, in create_HUD
File "Hud.pyc", line 126, in __init__
File "Aux_Classic_Hud.pyc", line 67, in __init__
File "Aux_Hud.pyc", line 90, in __init__
IndexError: list assignment index out of range


Any help is appreciated.
Try 0.41.0-rc8 and report back. You'll need to recreate your hand database and possibly delete your config file.
phil_r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2017, 02:05 AM   #9132
DarkMagus
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
DarkMagus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Vancouver, BC
Posts: 7,952
Re: Free/open source poker tracking software: FPDB - (Version 0.40.5) - Nov 14, 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by phil_r View Post
Yeah you want omaha_default for PLO. It will apply for both cash and tourney. And yeah there's a save layout thing in the FPDBmenu that should do it. Seems like you figured everything out yourself! FYI 0.40.5 is quite old now.

If you have any other problems you might want to upgrade to 0.41.0-rc8 to see if that helps.
cool, thanks

HUD positions saved now, but sometimes were randomly showing up in the wrong seats

i was playing one of those hyper multi-table SNGs where you get moved tables like every 3 hands though, so was hard to tell if it was fixing itself after a few hands or not. i'll report back if problem persists
DarkMagus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2017, 02:09 AM   #9133
DarkMagus
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
DarkMagus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Vancouver, BC
Posts: 7,952
Re: Free/open source poker tracking software: FPDB - (Version 0.40.5) - Nov 14, 2013

PS. have been looking into the Zoom stuff. I think I might be able to use the windows API to get the list of players at the table from the notes ComboBox. only thing is it comes in alphabetical order, not by seat. so you could get the stats, just not be able to position them. could probably even do it in python, too. would you be interested in using that, for now? would love to have a HUD at Zoom
DarkMagus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2017, 02:23 AM   #9134
phil_r
adept
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: 0.41.0-rc8
Posts: 775
Re: Free/open source poker tracking software: FPDB - (Version 0.40.5) - Nov 14, 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkMagus View Post
PS. have been looking into the Zoom stuff. I think I might be able to use the windows API to get the list of players at the table from the notes ComboBox. only thing is it comes in alphabetical order, not by seat. so you could get the stats, just not be able to position them. could probably even do it in python, too. would you be interested in using that, for now? would love to have a HUD at Zoom
Patches welcome.
phil_r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2017, 11:42 AM   #9135
cpf27
newbie
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 17
Re: Free/open source poker tracking software: FPDB - (Version 0.40.5) - Nov 14, 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by phil_r View Post
Try 0.41.0-rc8 and report back. You'll need to recreate your hand database and possibly delete your config file.
Thank you.

I recreated the database and deleted my config file. It seems the later was the problem. It is like the stats names have changed with this version.

Everything was working fine in a tournament, but when I was moved to another table all the stats dissapeared. I am not sure what is the problem now.

I got this error message on fpdb log:

2017-06-07 10:34:11,342 import INFO Converting C:\Users\Usr\AppData\Local\PokerStars\HandHistory\ PSuser\HH20170607 T1930701150 No Limit Hold'em 16K + 3,500.txt
2017-06-07 10:34:11,342 parser INFO HandHistory init - PokerStars site, PokerStarsToFpdb.PokerStars subclass, in_path 'u"C:\\Users\\Usr\\AppData\\Local\\PokerStars\\Han dHistory\\PSuser\\HH20170607 T1930701150 No Limit Hold'em 16K + 3,500.txt"'; out_path ''-''
2017-06-07 10:34:11,344 parser INFO Parsing 1 hands
2017-06-07 10:34:11,349 parser INFO Read 1 hands (0 failed) in 0.007 seconds
2017-06-07 10:34:11,352 db INFO Connecting to SQLite: C:\Users\Usr\AppData\Roaming\fpdb\database\fpdb.db 3
2017-06-07 10:34:11,369 import ERROR Failed to send hand to HUD: [Errno 22] Invalid argument
cpf27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2017, 02:07 AM   #9136
DarkMagus
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
DarkMagus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Vancouver, BC
Posts: 7,952
Re: Free/open source poker tracking software: FPDB - (Version 0.40.5) - Nov 14, 2013

upgraded to 0.41.0-rc8

still having the issue with hud stats positions being in the wrong seats. seems to happen when I get moved to a different table at a tournament. is there a way to rotate the HUD stats instead of having to repoisiton every time it happens?

also, this window no longer has a minimize button, but instead a question mark, which is kind of annoying :


Last edited by DarkMagus; 06-08-2017 at 02:15 AM.
DarkMagus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2017, 02:24 PM   #9137
TheDruid
centurion
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 122
Re: Free/open source poker tracking software: FPDB - (Version 0.40.5) - Nov 14, 2013

Hmmmm,
Pokerstars did an update this morning, now my HUD is not on top any more.
It seems to me that this has happened before, but I forget the fix for it.

Thanks,
--D
TheDruid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2017, 11:10 PM   #9138
DarkMagus
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
DarkMagus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Vancouver, BC
Posts: 7,952
Re: Free/open source poker tracking software: FPDB - (Version 0.40.5) - Nov 14, 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDruid View Post
Hmmmm,
Pokerstars did an update this morning, now my HUD is not on top any more.
It seems to me that this has happened before, but I forget the fix for it.

Thanks,
--D
having the same issue.

the stats pop up if i click them on the taskbar, but don't stay on top when i click on the table window
DarkMagus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2017, 03:41 PM   #9139
PlumpSquirrel
newbie
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 30
Re: Free/open source poker tracking software: FPDB - (Version 0.40.5) - Nov 14, 2013

Auto import has been working normally but about a month ago already hud stopped working on all sites. Using version 0.41.0-rc8. Might have replaced some hud-file a while ago while trying to fix another problem. Would everything work if I simply downloaded a fresh file again and replaced? Also where do the donations go, accepting transfers on stars?
PlumpSquirrel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2017, 05:05 PM   #9140
DAMABOSS
stranger
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 1
Re: Free/open source poker tracking software: FPDB - (Version 0.40.5) - Nov 14, 2013

I am using Ubuntu 16 and it seems like the main menu is not showing up properly. It does not contain the usual top bar with Configure, Import, Hud, Cash, etc. It does show the bottom Help button and the text about the need for translators.

any suggestions ?
DAMABOSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2017, 11:02 AM   #9141
Bob__Sacamano
newbie
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 32
Re: Free/open source poker tracking software: FPDB - (Version 0.40.5) - Nov 14, 2013

hello everyone

i have been having issues with my hem, so i was thinking about trying out this software, fpdb, but i wanna ask you guys some questions first:

1 - Is it too much of a drop between hem and this one ? I mostly care about the hud, so that is the most important part for me

2 - Is it safe to use ? And i mean regarding it having virus, malware, spyware, etc ...

3 - Does it run well ?

4 - do i have to have postgresql to run this one ?

5 - are they still developing the software actively ? or has it been abandoned ?

Thanks
Bob__Sacamano is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:30 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO v2.0.33 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright ę 2008-2010, Two Plus Two Interactive
 
Poker Players - Streaming Live Online