• Fixed support for PokerStars' latest update
• Fixed support for iPoker skins: myBet, Celeb Poker
• Fixed support for Microgaming skin: 5050 Poker
• Added support for Microgaming Skin: 24Poker
• Added support for EverestPoker.fr
• New option: AutoWaitlist "Preferred action". You can now choose from the following actions for AutoWaitlist to perform: Join waitlist OR Open table, Join waitlist AND Open table, Open table, Join waitlist
• New option: Scan Rush Tables on FTP. This allows you to turn on or off TableScan's functionality of scanning Rush Poker Tables
• You can now import to your Buddy List from HM scanner buddylist files, at Configure > Buddy List > Options > Import
• Slightly improved efficiency of scanning on Full Tilt Poker
• Slightly improved HUD efficiency
• Removed option: Move Pokerstars lobby offscreen when I have tables open. Unfortunately, when the lobby is off-screen, PokerStars seems to be drawing the player list very slowly, and TableScan is not able to read the playerlist correctly with the new method. I will look into trying to make this option work again in the next version
• TableScan's HUD is no longer shown on Full Tilt Poker Rush Tables
• Fixed support for Microgaming anonymous tables
• Fixed an issue where TableScan could show a slightly lower VPIP and PFR for players than HM when using a HM database, due to a small change made in the formula for VPIP and PFR by HoldemManager
I apologize for the delay in getting this PokerStars fix, it was one of the most challenging tasks I've ever faced while working on TableScan, and I have been working non-stop to fix it since they released their update.
I'm very happy to say that I have developed a new method for reading the player list, which is much faster than the previous method, and is 100% accurate. I have done my best to test and fix any bugs in this new version, and I think it should work well for everyone. I'd love to hear some feedback, please let me know if it's working for you, or if you find any bugs.