TableNinja is a utility for PokerStars that offers hotkeys, shortcuts, pot betting functions, and tons more. TableNinja has a 100% Full Featured Free trial which you can download from our website here: http://tableninja.com/downloads.php
TableNinja has been called "...the best efficiency/productivity add-on software that money can buy..." by pokersoftware.com
says "Treat yourself right – get TableNinja and make the multi-tabling experience a smoother, more enjoyable and likely more profitable affair."
TableNinja is unique in that it
- Works on Windows XP and Vista® (even the Aero theme).
- Has a Windows Installer and a simple Graphical User Interface
- Is extremely easy to install, set up and configure
- Is not dependant on AHK
- Has multi-lingual documentation
Here are some of TableNinja's features:
- Full Featured Sit-n-Go Opener
- Customizable hotkeys for betting, checking, calling and folding
- Customizable street-dependent pot bets that are automatically entered on your turn
- Sets-up Hotkeys instantly - no need to look up mouse or keyboard codes.
- Automatically take a seat and buy-in for a custom amount
- Automatic Waitlist Handling
- Default bets are there the instant it becomes your turn
- Hotkeys automatically turn off when you switch to non-poker windows. Type in IMs or emails without worrying about hitting hotkeys
- Set hotkeys with most standard keyboard keys and any combination of shift, ctrl and alt
- Mouse hotkeys allow the Right, Middle, X1 or X2 mouse buttons or combinations of X1 or X2 with the other buttons
- Customizable hotkeys that bet user defined percentages of the pot
- Customizable hotkeys that bet a fixed number of BBs
- Hotkeys to bet a set number of BBs + a set number of BBs per limper
- Custom hotkeys that follow the action and sit out at your next BIG blind (not small blind) at all your tables
- Auto-Click Time Bank
- Auto-Refresh the Info Tab on Tournaments
- Auto-Click I'm Back (Never Sit Out)
- Hotkey to Close all tables
- Hotkeys to save specific hand histories for review
- A Pop-up Killer
- Automatic Sit-n-Go/Tournament Closer
- One-Click Sit-n-Go registration
- Hotkeys to auto post blinds, sit out next hand, and sit out next blind
- Four types of color coded frames around tables in the action queue
- Save custom hotkey setups and share them with friends
- Automatically searches for updates
- Target tables with three different table control methods
- Compatible with Xpadder/JoyToKey for Gamepad/Joystick play
- Compatible with the Classic and Hyper-Simple PokerStars® Themes
- Compatible with most Custom Backgrounds
- Compatible with All standard table layouts (Tiled, Stacked, and Cascaded)
- Works with Texas Hold'em and Omaha
We put a lot of effort in the making TableNinja as easy to use as possible. Here are some screen shots of our user-interface.
We are constantly adding features to TableNinja, so if there is a feature you would like to see added to TableNinja just post it here. We will do our best to add as many of the features as possible but keep in mind that not everything is possible and we only have so much time.
If you have any problems or questions when using TableNinja check out our Support Page
. We really pride ourselves on great customer support so feel free to contact us any time if you have problems of any kind.
Thanks for reading and a special thanks to all our beta testers for their help and support,