Two Plus Two Publishing LLC Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Notices

Commercial Software Discussion of commercial gambling-related / poker software & commercial graphics modifications

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-26-2013, 08:06 AM   #176
alexfrans
centurion
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 187
Re: Table Optimizer

Maybe i missed it, but what's the ETA of a neteller subscription.
alexfrans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2013, 03:12 PM   #177
czyngischan
grinder
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 644
Re: Table Optimizer

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexfrans View Post
Maybe i missed it, but what's the ETA of a neteller subscription.
It will be available once they verify my account, it shouldn't take longer than few days.
czyngischan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 09:24 AM   #178
Malmbilen
centurion
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 123
Re: Table Optimizer

Under 4Bet, it's for some reason not possible to "+" more than 10bbs to the bet, would be great if you could change this.
Malmbilen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 03:19 PM   #179
Gamerx
stranger
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 13
Re: Table Optimizer

Great first impression!
Well it seems like TO has some very useful things for players who tile tables. However I also have one request/suggestion: maybe it's possible to add function that sorts tiled tables by blind level or number of players? When SNG player tiles more than 6 tables it's very useful to have late tables near each other. I'm sure that such a function would be great addition to your program and give TO more edge in the market
Gamerx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 02:21 AM   #180
czyngischan
grinder
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 644
Re: Table Optimizer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malmbilen View Post
Under 4Bet, it's for some reason not possible to "+" more than 10bbs to the bet, would be great if you could change this.
No problem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamerx View Post
Great first impression!
Well it seems like TO has some very useful things for players who tile tables. However I also have one request/suggestion: maybe it's possible to add function that sorts tiled tables by blind level or number of players? When SNG player tiles more than 6 tables it's very useful to have late tables near each other. I'm sure that such a function would be great addition to your program and give TO more edge in the market
I will think about it.
czyngischan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 08:17 PM   #181
Malmbilen
centurion
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 123
Re: Table Optimizer

Quote:
Originally Posted by czyngischan View Post
No problem.
Great!

Also would it be possible to add an option to round bets to 1/2 a SB?

Thanks for a great program!
Malmbilen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 02:32 PM   #182
alexfrans
centurion
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 187
Re: Table Optimizer

Trying to pay with neteller, but i got this error/warning.
Should i continue or is there something wrong?

alexfrans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 04:11 PM   #183
czyngischan
grinder
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 644
Re: Table Optimizer

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexfrans View Post
Trying to pay with neteller, but i got this error/warning.
Should i continue or is there something wrong?

You're using wrong e-mail address. It should be neteller@, check the website again.
czyngischan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 04:43 PM   #184
alexfrans
centurion
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 187
Re: Table Optimizer

Sorry, you're right.

Shipped the money and send an e-mail.
alexfrans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2013, 04:12 PM   #185
FR-Nit
adept
 
FR-Nit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Planet Earth
Posts: 797
Re: Table Optimizer

Have a small problem with the HUD in the latest release:

i have the HUD in the upper right corner of the window. If i place it there on a table with a shorter Name, the HUD will overlap on tables with longer names. If i use tables with longer names to place it, i will have a gap between HUD and right border of the window.
FR-Nit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2013, 04:54 PM   #186
czyngischan
grinder
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 644
Re: Table Optimizer

Quote:
Originally Posted by FR-Nit View Post
Have a small problem with the HUD in the latest release:

i have the HUD in the upper right corner of the window. If i place it there on a table with a shorter Name, the HUD will overlap on tables with longer names. If i use tables with longer names to place it, i will have a gap between HUD and right border of the window.
I can make overlapping part of hud transparent if you think it's better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malmbilen View Post
Great!

Also would it be possible to add an option to round bets to 1/2 a SB?

Thanks for a great program!
I will add round to x sb option so you will be able to set it to whatever you want.
czyngischan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2013, 10:38 PM   #187
stakrw
journeyman
 
stakrw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: PWSteal.Ldpinch.D
Posts: 383
Re: Table Optimizer

Could you add a stack size number in the HUD, please? It would help immensely - I mean it`s cool to have it right next to BB number. Thanks
stakrw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 03:26 AM   #188
czyngischan
grinder
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 644
Re: Table Optimizer

Quote:
Originally Posted by stakrw View Post
Could you add a stack size number in the HUD, please? It would help immensely - I mean it`s cool to have it right next to BB number. Thanks
I will add this.
czyngischan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 07:43 AM   #189
TimStone
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
TimStone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: certainly not Pokerstars lol
Posts: 7,269
Re: Table Optimizer

suggestion for preset bets:

atm i use stars helper for that which has imo a superior approach but screws up every now and then which is why i would rather go with your program.

u can improve ur bets for open with limpers imo.

stars helper lets you choose different opening sizes for different position + a fixed raised from different positions if there is exactly one limper. afterwards you can add bb for additional limpers.

problem i have with your software now is that i want to raise one limper to appr. 5BB but i also want to open button for 2x and mp1 for 3x. so i have to put mp1 open to 3x + 2bb for each limper. for button i have to put 2x + 3BB per limper. that works fine as long as there is only 1 limper but if several people limp my raise would be too big and i have to adjust manually. would be cool if you find a way to implement it like stars helper

see image left top:



imo this is a better way to do it, thanks
TimStone is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 09:31 AM   #190
Gamerx
stranger
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 13
Re: Table Optimizer

Auto select "Info tab" doesn't work for me.
Gamerx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 09:41 AM   #191
stakrw
journeyman
 
stakrw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: PWSteal.Ldpinch.D
Posts: 383
Re: Table Optimizer

Quote:
Originally Posted by czyngischan View Post
I will add this.
stakrw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 10:45 AM   #192
czyngischan
grinder
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 644
Re: Table Optimizer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimStone View Post
suggestion for preset bets:

atm i use stars helper for that which has imo a superior approach but screws up every now and then which is why i would rather go with your program.

u can improve ur bets for open with limpers imo.

stars helper lets you choose different opening sizes for different position + a fixed raised from different positions if there is exactly one limper. afterwards you can add bb for additional limpers.

problem i have with your software now is that i want to raise one limper to appr. 5BB but i also want to open button for 2x and mp1 for 3x. so i have to put mp1 open to 3x + 2bb for each limper. for button i have to put 2x + 3BB per limper. that works fine as long as there is only 1 limper but if several people limp my raise would be too big and i have to adjust manually. would be cool if you find a way to implement it like stars helper

imo this is a better way to do it, thanks
I will do something about it. Splitting preset bet for open raise into raise 1st and isolate is possible solution.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamerx View Post
Auto select "Info tab" doesn't work for me.
Open a table, click theme options in TO and check if info tab click point is positioned correctly.
czyngischan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 11:09 AM   #193
Danshiel350
old hand
 
Danshiel350's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Doncaster. UK
Posts: 1,678
Re: Table Optimizer

I have the trial version and get this message:

Error: PokerStars client has to be run with admin privileges. Restart required.

I have restarted my laptop and it still says the same.... any suggestions?
Danshiel350 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 11:36 AM   #194
czyngischan
grinder
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 644
Re: Table Optimizer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danshiel350 View Post
I have the trial version and get this message:

Error: PokerStars client has to be run with admin privileges. Restart required.

I have restarted my laptop and it still says the same.... any suggestions?
This message shows up when you don't start pokerstars as administrator or when your UAC in windows is disabled.
In second case you can ignore it.
czyngischan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 01:57 PM   #195
Gamerx
stranger
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 13
Re: Table Optimizer

Quote:
Originally Posted by czyngischan View Post
Open a table, click theme options in TO and check if info tab click point is positioned correctly.
Yeah it was incorrectly positioned, fixed it.. Thanks!
Gamerx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 07:30 AM   #196
Malmbilen
centurion
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 123
Re: Table Optimizer

It seems that for some reason the Stars client crashes when I try to buy something in the store while Table Optimizer is running. When I click "Buy this item" the client freezes up and crashes.
Malmbilen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 08:51 AM   #197
czyngischan
grinder
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 644
Re: Table Optimizer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malmbilen View Post
It seems that for some reason the Stars client crashes when I try to buy something in the store while Table Optimizer is running. When I click "Buy this item" the client freezes up and crashes.
It will be fixed in next update.
Thanks for letting me know.
czyngischan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 08:53 PM   #198
NoisyBoy
newbie
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: México
Posts: 31
Re: Table Optimizer

hi,

how many days has the trial?
NoisyBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 02:28 AM   #199
czyngischan
grinder
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 644
Re: Table Optimizer

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoisyBoy View Post
hi,

how many days has the trial?
30 days.
czyngischan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 07:45 AM   #200
soinana
grinder
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Chiang Mai
Posts: 523
Re: Table Optimizer

Any way to keep the table from returning to the stack until the hand has finished? At the moment as soon as i fold it returns to the stack but sometimes i would like to see the rest of the hand play out.
soinana is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:02 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2010, Two Plus Two Interactive
 
Poker Players - Streaming Live Online