Two Plus Two Publishing LLC Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Notices

Commercial Software Discussion of commercial gambling-related / poker software & commercial graphics modifications

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-05-2015, 05:20 PM   #126
TeelXp
See my Commercial Software thread
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Pokerland
Posts: 161
Re: Simple Postflop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kooort View Post
In the job-section of the standalone version - what is the main diffrence between "accuracy" and "epsilon"-target? Aren't both leading towards the same goal of a desired nash-distance?

Will the solutions be different depending on which accuracy i choose but the nash-distance at the end is the same?
Hello!
accuracy - is the a kind of iterations number.
epsilon - bound of Nash distance when calculation will stop.

It is possible that for the same Nash distance there will be different solutions - different equilibriums.
TeelXp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2015, 05:23 PM   #127
TeelXp
See my Commercial Software thread
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Pokerland
Posts: 161
Re: Simple Postflop

Quote:
Originally Posted by phenomenal View Post
How do you select single suits in the matrix ? Need clubs atm.
Here is an example (look at choosen suites):

You could also see the selected range in the text area under the matrix in the text format.
TeelXp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2015, 05:31 PM   #128
TeelXp
See my Commercial Software thread
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Pokerland
Posts: 161
Re: Simple Postflop

Quote:
Originally Posted by phenomenal View Post
My range OOP is AA-99,AKo-ATo,AKs-ATs vs 2x pot shove OTR vs villain who has any two cards on 852r 3 3. GTO calling frequency is 33.58% . Which I understand, but strategy shown says to call more with AQ-AT than with AK. Which I don't understand. Gut would say to be linear from the top down. If not okay but why mix in more calls with AT than AK ?
It is impossible to answer this question without seeing the full situation (contact me via skype). We have the skype conversation for our customers where they discuss spots and could help you to find the explanation of the solution.
TeelXp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2015, 05:45 PM   #129
TeelXp
See my Commercial Software thread
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Pokerland
Posts: 161
Re: Simple Postflop

Quote:
Originally Posted by PokerHeroV View Post
Hi!

I've been playing around with SimplePostFlop for a bit and I have got a question.

i've put in a scenario where Player 1 has 1 nut hand (AA) and 1 low hand,but flushdraw (72s) vs villain who has 1 medium hand (which beats the low hand, except when the flush hits) on the turn.

When I give Player 1 the option to check or bet 50 I get 2 EV's for those. And then I can take a look at the EV of the low hand individually.

But when I then change the betsize from 50 to 150 I get a new EV for the low hand when betting with it (seems logical) , but I also get a new EV for checking with it?
I don't understand why the EV of checking would change? It's still checking after all?
It seems odd that we get another EV based on the possible betsize Player 1 has.
Send us the situation to: support@simplepostflop.com

Still, it is okay cause the opponent strategy (Player 2) changes on the next street after check-check on the flop.
TeelXp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2015, 05:54 PM   #130
TeelXp
See my Commercial Software thread
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Pokerland
Posts: 161
Re: Simple Postflop

Quote:
Originally Posted by PokerHeroV View Post
Hi!

I've been playing around with SimplePostFlop for a bit and I have got a question.

i've put in a scenario where Player 1 has 1 nut hand (AA) and 1 low hand,but flushdraw (72s) vs villain who has 1 medium hand (which beats the low hand, except when the flush hits) on the turn.

When I give Player 1 the option to check or bet 50 I get 2 EV's for those. And then I can take a look at the EV of the low hand individually.

But when I then change the betsize from 50 to 150 I get a new EV for the low hand when betting with it (seems logical) , but I also get a new EV for checking with it?
I don't understand why the EV of checking would change? It's still checking after all?
It seems odd that we get another EV based on the possible betsize Player 1 has.
Hi.
You could use filters to work with combinations and u need to include hands to the range. However it is impossible to paste range in the text format in the described notation.
TeelXp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2015, 07:41 PM   #131
UbinBluffed
stranger
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 6
Re: Simple Postflop

Hi,

Really impressed with Simple Postflop. Think it's a great piece of software. Just have a few suggestions/ feature requests for future releases:

1. In the Turn/River runouts feature would be good to be able to also export that table to .csv file

2. Would be really useful to be able to do a strategy aggregation for the flop as well as the EV aggregation when we merge trees. Could have this option available when we right click on a node after merging trees to be able to see bet frequencies for that particular node on all the aggregated flops at a glance and the average bet frequency over all aggregated flops. An option to export that data to .csv would also be useful.

3. In the Jobs menu, would be useful to have an option to get the computer to shutdown after it runs all the jobs
UbinBluffed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2015, 03:33 PM   #132
TeelXp
See my Commercial Software thread
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Pokerland
Posts: 161
Re: Simple Postflop

Quote:
Originally Posted by UbinBluffed View Post
Hi,

Really impressed with Simple Postflop. Think it's a great piece of software. Just have a few suggestions/ feature requests for future releases:

1. In the Turn/River runouts feature would be good to be able to also export that table to .csv file

2. Would be really useful to be able to do a strategy aggregation for the flop as well as the EV aggregation when we merge trees. Could have this option available when we right click on a node after merging trees to be able to see bet frequencies for that particular node on all the aggregated flops at a glance and the average bet frequency over all aggregated flops. An option to export that data to .csv would also be useful.

3. In the Jobs menu, would be useful to have an option to get the computer to shutdown after it runs all the jobs
Hello!
Thank you for your appreciation of our program!
All your suggestions are useful and I suppose to implement them in further versions of our program.
TeelXp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2015, 04:53 PM   #133
TeelXp
See my Commercial Software thread
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Pokerland
Posts: 161
Re: Simple Postflop

Hello everyone!

Today, we are very excited to announce our newest service: the calculation of full GTO strategies from preflop. Our new service will calculate GTO-strategies for a given 2-player game tree (including preflop, flop, turn and river strategies) and compute a full GTO solution to the game of NL Holdem without any abstractions.

Here is a screen shot of the user interface:


The program will come with access to an ever growing library of pre-computed solutions and users will have the ability to calculate their own solutions upon request at an additional cost (depending on the size of the game tree). The calculations can only be computed in the cloud, since the full game trees require terabytes of RAM and thus cannot be run on a desktop PC.

Because of the size of the solution files, only the pre-flop portion of the game tree is downloaded and viewable in the preflop solution browser, however, the resulting preflop ranges can be seemlessly loaded into the SimplePostflop solver as a situation and used by pressing the "Apply Situation” button, which will allow you to independently solve any postflop subtree on demand so that you can inspect the full strategy.

For those who are interested in using our new service, please send your contact information (skype) via email to support@simplepostflop.com with the subject "Pre-flop GTO Solver".
We will contact interested people in a couple of days and will report sales conditions, as well as further instructions. The first customers will be given discounts.

We will also be making this publicly available for purchase on our website in the coming weeks.
TeelXp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2015, 11:41 AM   #134
Rise of The Icarus
newbie
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Star's End
Posts: 35
Re: Simple Postflop

Hi there,

Would it be possible to add the option to paste an 'absolute strategy'?

Right now when editing a strategy and pasting the appropriate range the program treats the weights as relative to that node instead of absolute values. For instance, if preflop I open 50% of J6o and on the flop I want to c-bet all my combos, when I edit and paste my strategy as [50.00 ]J6o[/50.00], the software will treat my input strategy as if I wanted to c-bet half my combos and check the other half (instead of 100% cbet and 0% check).

You already added the option of copying absolute strategies, which is useful, but the possibility of pasting full absolute strategies is missing. It would be very helpful if you could add this simple feature.

Thanks a lot for your help and keep up the good work!
Rise of The Icarus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2015, 04:33 PM   #135
TeelXp
See my Commercial Software thread
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Pokerland
Posts: 161
Re: Simple Postflop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rise of The Icarus View Post
Hi there,

Would it be possible to add the option to paste an 'absolute strategy'?

Right now when editing a strategy and pasting the appropriate range the program treats the weights as relative to that node instead of absolute values. For instance, if preflop I open 50% of J6o and on the flop I want to c-bet all my combos, when I edit and paste my strategy as [50.00 ]J6o[/50.00], the software will treat my input strategy as if I wanted to c-bet half my combos and check the other half (instead of 100% cbet and 0% check).

You already added the option of copying absolute strategies, which is useful, but the possibility of pasting full absolute strategies is missing. It would be very helpful if you could add this simple feature.

Thanks a lot for your help and keep up the good work!
Hey!
Good suggestion, we'll include this functionality in the further version.
TeelXp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2015, 01:01 PM   #136
Rise of The Icarus
newbie
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Star's End
Posts: 35
Re: Simple Postflop

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeelXp View Post
Hey!
Good suggestion, we'll include this functionality in the further version.
Fantastic! Many thanks.
Rise of The Icarus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2015, 03:57 PM   #137
WTFIJustDid
banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 329
Re: Simple Postflop

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeelXp View Post
Hello everyone!

Today, we are very excited to announce our newest service: the calculation of full GTO strategies from preflop. Our new service will calculate GTO-strategies for a given 2-player game tree (including preflop, flop, turn and river strategies) and compute a full GTO solution to the game of NL Holdem without any abstractions.

Here is a screen shot of the user interface:


The program will come with access to an ever growing library of pre-computed solutions and users will have the ability to calculate their own solutions upon request at an additional cost (depending on the size of the game tree). The calculations can only be computed in the cloud, since the full game trees require terabytes of RAM and thus cannot be run on a desktop PC.

Because of the size of the solution files, only the pre-flop portion of the game tree is downloaded and viewable in the preflop solution browser, however, the resulting preflop ranges can be seemlessly loaded into the SimplePostflop solver as a situation and used by pressing the "Apply Situation” button, which will allow you to independently solve any postflop subtree on demand so that you can inspect the full strategy.

For those who are interested in using our new service, please send your contact information (skype) via email to support@simplepostflop.com with the subject "Pre-flop GTO Solver".
We will contact interested people in a couple of days and will report sales conditions, as well as further instructions. The first customers will be given discounts.

We will also be making this publicly available for purchase on our website in the coming weeks.

I am hearing from very reliable source that a player widely recognized as one of the if not the best online grinder has been heavily invested in the financing part of the project. Identity of said player is pretty obvious from deduction but to make facts clear the name hasn't been whispered to at all. From the sound of it he that individual would be by very far the main backer or simply the lone financial backer in this project

I will never be the one to fight against progress but for the life of me I can't understand why such a person would be interested in spending 6 figures+ in a project that will instantly make his competition much closer to his level.

The same source is now telling me what I call a 'backing off' version of the story after realizing that I would post this here telling me that no one has made any investment just yet its still just in negotiation phase. But even that version has the Simple Postflop team actively looking for very large investments as we speak.

I hope you will pardon me for wondering what you are offering in return of such amount of monies?
WTFIJustDid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2015, 04:38 PM   #138
WTFIJustDid
banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 329
Re: Simple Postflop

^^^

can a mod please delete the above post, a simple misunderstanding in a conversation got me making too many assumptions it seems. I have jumped the gun on this and none of what I stated is actually the case.

if sometimes like that ever comes to fruitition you can count on me to be on top of it though
WTFIJustDid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2015, 04:45 PM   #139
+VLFBERH+T
grinder
 
+VLFBERH+T's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: at the crossroads
Posts: 518
Re: Simple Postflop

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTFIJustDid View Post
^^^

can a mod please delete the above post, a simple misunderstanding in a conversation got me making too many assumptions it seems. I have jumped the gun on this and none of what I stated is actually the case.

if sometimes like that ever comes to fruitition you can count on me to be on top of it though
A mod may decide to delete this, but everybody who subscribed to this thread has your complete post in their email inboxes, it's out now. Deleting it will raise even more questions, ppl are gonna wonder even more what all this is supposed to mean, wtf you just do Might have been better on your part to contact the guys just privately with your enquiry ...
+VLFBERH+T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2015, 08:07 PM   #140
callme
veteran
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 2,675
Re: Simple Postflop

From what i┤ve heared this solver was for sale exclusivly for a 5 figure sum but failed to interest bidders.. This makes me wonder.. Then i heared a bit more and it makes me wonder less. Sorry cant be specific but sometimes sitting it out for a bit can save one a lot of money (and actually time)...
callme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2015, 06:57 PM   #141
Randomiz3r
stranger
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 5
Problems, help needed

Hi.
Some problem here:

1. In october (I think after the important update), saved files are much more heavier than before (see dates in saved files); I have files that are something like 60+ MB;

2. Seems I can not save other situations (obv I have 200+ GB space on hd);

What I have to do?

Ty for your support.

http://imgur.com/5Wkz6PX

http://imgur.com/RgsxnTd

Last edited by Randomiz3r; 10-25-2015 at 07:09 PM.
Randomiz3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2015, 06:09 AM   #142
TeelXp
See my Commercial Software thread
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Pokerland
Posts: 161
Lightbulb Re: Problems, help needed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randomiz3r View Post
Hi.
Some problem here:

1. In october (I think after the important update), saved files are much more heavier than before (see dates in saved files); I have files that are something like 60+ MB;

2. Seems I can not save other situations (obv I have 200+ GB space on hd);

What I have to do?

Ty for your support.

http://imgur.com/5Wkz6PX

http://imgur.com/RgsxnTd
Hello!

1. We added an option to save tree for two streets: flop+turn or turn+river. If you activate that option in the 'Standalone -> Settings' then the capacity of saving files grows cause trees for two streets significantly larger then for one.

2. This error is about RAM memory. Two ways to overcome it: 1) restart program or close other launched applications 2) Save the results only for one street
TeelXp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2015, 07:38 AM   #143
Kooort
newbie
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 28
Re: Simple Postflop

Is it possible to save all turn and river solutions when calculating a flop?
I just find an option for the next street which in my case is the turn but none for turn and river...
Spoiler:
Kooort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2015, 02:23 PM   #144
IMDABES
old hand
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 1,800
Re: Simple Postflop

I just rented this for a month, is there anyone out there who would let me pay them for an hour of "coaching" on using this? I watched a tutorial but still am confused about some things. PM me if qualified and interested

Last edited by IMDABES; 10-30-2015 at 02:38 PM.
IMDABES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2015, 08:39 PM   #145
TeelXp
See my Commercial Software thread
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Pokerland
Posts: 161
Re: Simple Postflop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kooort View Post
Is it possible to save all turn and river solutions when calculating a flop?
I just find an option for the next street which in my case is the turn but none for turn and river...
Spoiler:
I've already provided answer in the skype but may be it will be usefull for someone else. You need to copy/save input turn ranges and calculate it separately from flop with active 'load strategies for next street' option.
TeelXp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2015, 01:30 PM   #146
Jay.
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Jay.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 8,419
Re: Simple Postflop

Currently you offer the preflop solver but not on the monthly fee plan, it as to be on the stand alone plan, yes?
Jay. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2015, 10:46 PM   #147
TeelXp
See my Commercial Software thread
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Pokerland
Posts: 161
Thumbs up Re: Simple Postflop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay. View Post
Currently you offer the preflop solver but not on the monthly fee plan, it as to be on the stand alone plan, yes?
Hello!

It is impossible to run pre-flop trees without abstraction on the desktop because they require dozens or even hundreds TB of RAM that is why we run them in cloud. So, currently we offer calculations per request. Price depends on the tree complexity.

I assume that in the future we'll provide an access to the library of solved typical trees.
TeelXp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2015, 11:00 AM   #148
Zrebna
old hand
 
Zrebna's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 1,407
Re: Simple Postflop

Request:

Could you please make it possible that I for instance can see what is the EQ of player"s 1 preflop Range vs the EQ of players 2 pre-flop-Range on a certain floptextures?
That is imo pretty crucial.
Atm you can only check out the Nash_EVs , but not the EQ.
Zrebna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2015, 07:27 PM   #149
TeelXp
See my Commercial Software thread
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Pokerland
Posts: 161
Re: Simple Postflop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zrebna View Post
Request:

Could you please make it possible that I for instance can see what is the EQ of player"s 1 preflop Range vs the EQ of players 2 pre-flop-Range on a certain floptextures?
That is imo pretty crucial.
Atm you can only check out the Nash_EVs , but not the EQ.
Hello!

Now only test version of pre-flop is available. We are going to release today new version of pre-flop which will include EQ.
TeelXp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2015, 03:36 PM   #150
TeelXp
See my Commercial Software thread
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Pokerland
Posts: 161
Thumbs up Re: Simple Postflop

Hello!

We are glad to present you an update of Simple Postflop which includes Preflop addon that allows to run calculation of GTO from preflop.

You could find upgrade instructions and general information about preflop calculations on our site.

To install Simple Postflop with preflop add-on you must:
1. Launch Simple Postflop
2. Go to menu 'File -> Update'
3. Replace existing link with http://simplepostflop.com/preflop_x64/
4. Restart and update the program

Preflop calculations are carried out without abstractions: includes a complete tree from preflop up to river and takes into account all possible runouts.

Preflop calculations features:
1. Preflop tree is buiding manually
2. For each tree out on preflop could be set different postflop bet-sizing strategie for both players
3. Trees for all flops are saved after the preflop calculation
4. EQ for preflop ranges is also included.

The new version also fixes bugs identified in the main program.

That is all for today
TeelXp is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:39 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO v2.0.33 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright ę 2008-2010, Two Plus Two Interactive
 
Poker Players - Streaming Live Online