Two Plus Two Publishing LLC Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Notices

Commercial Software Discussion of commercial gambling-related / poker software & commercial graphics modifications

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-02-2015, 08:54 AM   #176
mogkaat
journeyman
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 324
Re: SessionLord SnGOpener

About the software crash problem: we investigated this one deeply and we found that SessionLord shutdown could caused crashing PokerStars. We know only about 2 users who faced with this problem. We have already fixed this one in the newest update.
mogkaat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2015, 04:22 PM   #177
alessandrobp87
stranger
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 9
Re: SessionLord SnGOpener

hi, i have a problem with session lord and starshelper.

With the last update, the two softwares dont work together. If i open starshelper first, session lord show this and no open:
http://gyazo.com/882fe3e8dfa3709e785640e5dcaede93

If i open sessionlord first, starshelper dont work either.
alessandrobp87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2015, 05:08 PM   #178
7even2euc3
newbie
 
7even2euc3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 36
Re: SessionLord SnGOpener

alessandro, just read two posts above your post

Quote:
Originally Posted by mogkaat View Post
StarHelper incompatibility is not intentional. As we implemented our new features it is unavoidable.

The settings issue was our mistake, sorry for that. And yes we will send email before big updates from now.
What do you mean that is unavoidable ? My guess is that the first started software locks some part of the poker client needed for the specific features to work and when I start the second software it is prevented to access that part of the client so it cannot work. Is this right?
Can this be a solution? When I start SessionLord the Multitabling feature is OFF so if I never use that part of the program SL should not block that part of PokerStars needed for StarsHelper to work. Or at least you should try to find a solution that SL does not crush every time I start the program after StarsHelper. In this case I could start SH first and after that SL and use only the "Table Selection" part of SL.

Also I think this was requested before but was not implemented yet. In the SNG Opener if I set it to, let's say, keep 4 tables open SL should account for manually opened tables or at least for re-matches. I play HU and if I rematch one or two opponents I could end up with 6 tables opened if I'm not quick enough or forget to pause the SNG Opener.

Thank you.
7even2euc3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2015, 06:12 PM   #179
alessandrobp87
stranger
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 9
Re: SessionLord SnGOpener

Quote:
Originally Posted by mogkaat View Post
StarHelper incompatibility is not intentional. As we implemented our new features it is unavoidable.
what this mean?, this problem can be fix it?
alessandrobp87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2015, 08:56 AM   #180
mogkaat
journeyman
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 324
Re: SessionLord SnGOpener

Regarding StarsHelper compatibility:

We have investigated this issue deeply again whether we can solve it. As we said the new features of SessionLord work a different way, but we dont want to go into technical details, so from our side this compatibility problem cannot be fixed.

Some of you reported that the main problem is that Hand2Note requires StarsHelper as a dependency. We got in touch with the author of Hand2Note and according to our discussion, SessionLord also could be the dependecy, but the author currently do not want to cooperate with us. Probably you can help us.
mogkaat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2015, 08:58 AM   #181
mogkaat
journeyman
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 324
Re: SessionLord SnGOpener

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7even2euc3 View Post
alessandro, just read two posts above your post

Also I think this was requested before but was not implemented yet. In the SNG Opener if I set it to, let's say, keep 4 tables open SL should account for manually opened tables or at least for re-matches. I play HU and if I rematch one or two opponents I could end up with 6 tables opened if I'm not quick enough or forget to pause the SNG Opener.

Thank you.
After Multitabling release we will improve SnGOpener and SngAutoColoring features. The rematch handling is still on our development roadmap, we did not forget it.
mogkaat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2015, 09:40 AM   #182
7even2euc3
newbie
 
7even2euc3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 36
Re: SessionLord SnGOpener

Thanks for the answer.
If StarsHelper compatibility is not possible can you add another filter for the "Preset Bets" that takes into account effective stack size so we can then filter by BB, Stack BB and Effective Stack BB. This would be very usefull for HU games.
7even2euc3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2015, 09:54 AM   #183
mogkaat
journeyman
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 324
Re: SessionLord SnGOpener

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7even2euc3 View Post
Thanks for the answer.
If StarsHelper compatibility is not possible can you add another filter for the "Preset Bets" that takes into account effective stack size so we can then filter by BB, Stack BB and Effective Stack BB. This would be very usefull for HU games.
Yes of course, we add this filter option for Preset Bets.
mogkaat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2015, 10:31 AM   #184
alessandrobp87
stranger
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 9
Re: SessionLord SnGOpener

thanks for the answer.

Im probe the trial of multitabling, and have a suggestions:

- Increasing and decreasing bets with hotkeys only is possible for +-1BB. can u implement other sizes?, for example +-0.5bb

- The feature of positions and History in iHUD in SNG sometimes fail, when a player is eliminated, the iHUD show incorrect positions and history. You added a rotator iHUD but for multitablers is so hard click this bottom every time until it shows the things correct.

- In the dashboard, you think implement new filters in the future?? for example filter for stacks, and show one table for SH UTG for range 10-15bbs, other table for 16-20bbs, etc. Also add new options as Limp, openpush, raise 2x, raise 3x in each table. Make this more especialiced filters is legal?
alessandrobp87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2015, 04:27 AM   #185
mogkaat
journeyman
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 324
Re: SessionLord SnGOpener

Quote:
Originally Posted by alessandrobp87 View Post
Im probe the trial of multitabling, and have a suggestions:
Thank You, your feedback is truly valuable for us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alessandrobp87 View Post
Increasing and decreasing bets with hotkeys only is possible for +-1BB. can u implement other sizes?, for example +-0.5bb
We will do it very soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alessandrobp87 View Post
The feature of positions and History in iHUD in SNG sometimes fail, when a player is eliminated, the iHUD show incorrect positions and history.
As I understand this is the case when the rotator is needed to fix this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by alessandrobp87 View Post
You added a rotator iHUD but for multitablers is so hard click this bottom every time until it shows the things correct.
You are absolutely right. It is just temporary, we will fix this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alessandrobp87 View Post
In the dashboard, you think implement new filters in the future?? for example filter for stacks, and show one table for SH UTG for range 10-15bbs, other table for 16-20bbs, etc.
Also add new options as Limp, openpush, raise 2x, raise 3x in each table.
Yeah, DashBoard is in experimental phase. We are going to make a video soon about how we recommned to use it. As it is a brand new feature on the market (we dont know any similar) we especially need the help from the community to maximalize the potential. So we are really happy to get feedback about DashBoard.

"one table for SH UTG for range 10-15bbs, other table for 16-20bbs"
Do you mean it would be good to have more than 1 datatable within dashboard to group hands by stacksize?

"Also add new options as Limp, openpush, raise 2x, raise 3x in each table."
Do you think these can be done via hotkeys?

"Make this more especialiced filters is legal?"
We dont know, we have to ask PokerStars about that. (I think these can be allowed.)
mogkaat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2015, 11:42 AM   #186
alessandrobp87
stranger
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 9
Re: SessionLord SnGOpener

Quote:
Originally Posted by mogkaat View Post

"one table for SH UTG for range 10-15bbs, other table for 16-20bbs"
Do you mean it would be good to have more than 1 datatable within dashboard to group hands by stacksize?

"Also add new options as Limp, openpush, raise 2x, raise 3x in each table."
Do you think these can be done via hotkeys?

"Make this more especialiced filters is legal?"
We dont know, we have to ask PokerStars about that. (I think these can be allowed.)
hi, sry for my english if you dont understand me clearly.

1. yeah!, could be great if the user have a possibility to add/delete charts with filters for each position. How you made with colors filter for stacks sizes. With any chart the user select a range that can be played.

2. In this option i mean that the soft shows only one chart. Each chart could have multiple colors for select. One color the user could interpretate as openraise, other color how open push. etc.. this gyaso show that i mean http://gyazo.com/b1593b2f4c980fcc31f83229598014e3

3. i think that it is very bad for the poker online. but if pokerstars allowed this software, is natural that this type of software are implement for the developers. Sincerely i hope that pokerstars say NO to more complex develoments of such programs.
alessandrobp87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2015, 03:49 AM   #187
mogkaat
journeyman
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 324
Re: SessionLord SnGOpener

Quote:
Originally Posted by alessandrobp87 View Post
hi, sry for my english if you dont understand me clearly.

1. yeah!, could be great if the user have a possibility to add/delete charts with filters for each position. How you made with colors filter for stacks sizes. With any chart the user select a range that can be played.

2. In this option i mean that the soft shows only one chart. Each chart could have multiple colors for select. One color the user could interpretate as openraise, other color how open push. etc.. this gyaso show that i mean http://gyazo.com/b1593b2f4c980fcc31f83229598014e3

3. i think that it is very bad for the poker online. but if pokerstars allowed this software, is natural that this type of software are implement for the developers. Sincerely i hope that pokerstars say NO to more complex develoments of such programs.
Thanks for your detailed explanation, it was really helpful again. We are in a big rush currently, but we will make improvement on DashBoard as soon as possible.
After you save your handcharts you will find a HandRanges folder in the SessionLord folder. Here you can find the png's for all positions. You can edit them and you can insert your own handchart:
http://gyazo.com/b1593b2f4c980fcc31f83229598014e3

It is the quick solution for the second point.

PokerStars has very strict terms and conditions and they dont allow complex logic. We beleive they can set the right limit which is not bad for the poker community. Our job is to help you as much as possible. SessionLord will go for the maximum, but never more.

Have a nice day!
mogkaat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2015, 05:26 AM   #188
wayneking7
old hand
 
wayneking7's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Morgue
Posts: 1,274
Re: SessionLord SnGOpener

Can it be set to open sit games but unregister if the game becomes 5/6 with no randoms/fish yet?
wayneking7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2015, 07:48 AM   #189
mogkaat
journeyman
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 324
Re: SessionLord SnGOpener

Quote:
Originally Posted by wayneking7 View Post
Can it be set to open sit games but unregister if the game becomes 5/6 with no randoms/fish yet?
Not yet, but it is already on our roadmap.
mogkaat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2015, 01:14 PM   #190
PaulyJames200x
old hand
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 1,585
Re: SessionLord SnGOpener

Stars updated. I updated sessionlord and now can't log into sessionlord.
PaulyJames200x is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2015, 01:15 PM   #191
PaulyJames200x
old hand
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 1,585
Re: SessionLord SnGOpener

stars current version 10419 global



supported version for this nation


10125
9918


How do i fix this?
PaulyJames200x is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2015, 01:22 PM   #192
Stoop Kid
grinder
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 516
Re: SessionLord SnGOpener

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulyJames200x View Post
stars current version 10419 global



supported version for this nation


10125
9918


How do i fix this?
c0-sign
Stoop Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2015, 01:44 PM   #193
mogkaat
journeyman
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 324
Re: SessionLord SnGOpener

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulyJames200x View Post
stars current version 10419 global



supported version for this nation


10125
9918


How do i fix this?
The new version of SessionLord (0.2.3627) has just been released which support new PokerStars clients.

It is usually takes 1 day for us to support new stars versions.

Next time in similar situation, you can downgrade PokerStars as you will find in this video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F797hIzP6cI

Or you can download a previous version of PokerStars from our archive links:
https://www.sessionlord.com/download...20Versions.pdf
mogkaat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2015, 02:47 PM   #194
7even2euc3
newbie
 
7even2euc3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 36
Re: SessionLord SnGOpener

Quote:
Originally Posted by mogkaat View Post
Thanks for your detailed explanation, it was really helpful again. We are in a big rush currently, but we will make improvement on DashBoard as soon as possible.
After you save your handcharts you will find a HandRanges folder in the SessionLord folder. Here you can find the png's for all positions. You can edit them and you can insert your own handchart:
http://gyazo.com/b1593b2f4c980fcc31f83229598014e3

Have a nice day!
In this case is it possible that the png's doesn't have a restricted size? If I want to replace the original png's with my own which are color coded and bigger SL will resize them and make them unreadable. Thank you.
7even2euc3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2015, 12:13 AM   #195
lynx9292
journeyman
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 245
Re: SessionLord SngAutoColoring

Im also trying to use this AutoColor for MTT satellite, NOT a sit n go.

has this feature been added?

because every time I set the scan ON, it tells me make sure it is set to Sit N Go and Tabs not filters.

I just spent some time configuring it, but without the ability to read from Tournament and not just Sit N Go's.

It useless too me and no point in purchasing it.

Last edited by lynx9292; 06-12-2015 at 12:27 AM.
lynx9292 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2015, 02:34 AM   #196
mogkaat
journeyman
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 324
Re: SessionLord SngAutoColoring

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynx9292 View Post
Im also trying to use this AutoColor for MTT satellite, NOT a sit n go.

has this feature been added?

because every time I set the scan ON, it tells me make sure it is set to Sit N Go and Tabs not filters.

I just spent some time configuring it, but without the ability to read from Tournament and not just Sit N Go's.

It useless too me and no point in purchasing it.
It is on our roadmap. We will do it for other types as well.
Can I ask what kind of satellites do you play exactly?
mogkaat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2015, 04:30 AM   #197
STTranger
grinder
 
STTranger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Chiang Mai
Posts: 423
Re: SessionLord SnGOpener

Quote:
Originally Posted by mogkaat View Post
Regarding StarsHelper compatibility:

We have investigated this issue deeply again whether we can solve it. As we said the new features of SessionLord work a different way, but we dont want to go into technical details, so from our side this compatibility problem cannot be fixed.

Some of you reported that the main problem is that Hand2Note requires StarsHelper as a dependency. We got in touch with the author of Hand2Note and according to our discussion, SessionLord also could be the dependecy, but the author currently do not want to cooperate with us. Probably you can help us.
How we can help ?
I know bunch of people complaining now about this compatibility problem with SH and we would all really love to see this fixed but how can we help or who to contact to make this problem fixed. Problem started after your latest big update, so you should be the person to also fix it.

Also the new DollartoBB is nice feature and makes SH less needed, but would it be possible to let us choose where we want the hud to be ? Right now it looks like this $1500 (15), i would like the BB amount out of the std ps stack frame. Basically i want to be able to freely move the BB hud instead of putting it right next to the $ stack.

Thx in advance

Last edited by STTranger; 06-12-2015 at 04:59 AM.
STTranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2015, 05:04 AM   #198
STTranger
grinder
 
STTranger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Chiang Mai
Posts: 423
Re: SessionLord SnGOpener

EDIT; Also being able to change the size of the hud would be great, like when mass tabling i would like my BB amount shown a lot bigger to make it clearer when playing, is this possible ?
STTranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2015, 08:21 AM   #199
mogkaat
journeyman
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 324
Re: SessionLord SnGOpener

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7even2euc3 View Post
In this case is it possible that the png's doesn't have a restricted size? If I want to replace the original png's with my own which are color coded and bigger SL will resize them and make them unreadable. Thank you.
In the next release there will be a new option in Hand ranges section of Dashboard menu: Resize image: No/Yes.

By default it is Yes, but you can set it to No, which will results in default image sizes in Dashboard.
mogkaat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2015, 08:24 AM   #200
mogkaat
journeyman
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 324
Re: SessionLord SnGOpener

Quote:
Originally Posted by STTranger View Post
How we can help ?
I know bunch of people complaining now about this compatibility problem with SH and we would all really love to see this fixed but how can we help or who to contact to make this problem fixed. Problem started after your latest big update, so you should be the person to also fix it.

Also the new DollartoBB is nice feature and makes SH less needed, but would it be possible to let us choose where we want the hud to be ? Right now it looks like this $1500 (15), i would like the BB amount out of the std ps stack frame. Basically i want to be able to freely move the BB hud instead of putting it right next to the $ stack.

Thx in advance
As we said, unfortunatelly the compatibility problem cannot be fixed from our side. We tried several ways to fix this without success.

We will add a new hud to present the BB values for all the players. Hero stack in BB is already added.
mogkaat is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:38 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ę 2008-2010, Two Plus Two Interactive
 
Poker Players - Streaming Live Online