Two Plus Two Publishing LLC Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Notices

Commercial Software Discussion of commercial gambling-related / poker software & commercial graphics modifications

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-22-2015, 08:02 PM   #26
Jam on Toast
newbie
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: UK
Posts: 27
Re: SessionLord SnGOpener

Since pokerstarsUK update 3 days ago session lord no longer works.
Jam on Toast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2015, 05:20 AM   #27
mogkaat
journeyman
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 323
Re: SessionLord SnGOpener

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jam on Toast View Post
Since pokerstarsUK update 3 days ago session lord no longer works.
In 2 hours we will release to support for the newest UK version.
mogkaat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2015, 08:24 AM   #28
Jam on Toast
newbie
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: UK
Posts: 27
Re: SessionLord SnGOpener

Quote:
Originally Posted by mogkaat View Post
In 2 hours we will release to support for the newest UK version.
Any news on this update?
Jam on Toast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2015, 08:25 AM   #29
Jam on Toast
newbie
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: UK
Posts: 27
Re: SessionLord SnGOpener

build 9578
Jam on Toast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2015, 08:28 AM   #30
Jam on Toast
newbie
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: UK
Posts: 27
Re: SessionLord SnGOpener

Got it now, thanks
Jam on Toast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2015, 09:41 AM   #31
mogkaat
journeyman
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 323
Re: SessionLord SnGOpener

In the last few weeks we got a lot of feature requests, specially for the ability of defining color weight profiles. Now in the latest release (0.2.2713) it is possible to define several color weight profiles and these profiles can be assigned for your SnG types so you can setup different weights for colors on different stakes.

The Session Rules are also extended with a new configuration where you can define a minimum running SnG count when the rule can be activated, so you can fine-tune even better your rump up setup.

Finally, we have added a tiny progressbar to the scoreboard of SnGOpener where you can overview the progress of your session if you have set the total number of tournaments or session time as limit for your session.
mogkaat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2015, 10:29 AM   #32
Jam on Toast
newbie
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: UK
Posts: 27
Re: SessionLord SnGOpener

new version for pokerstarsUK works but its very slow. Regging 1 game every 3/4 mins
Jam on Toast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2015, 03:18 PM   #33
mogkaat
journeyman
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 323
Re: SessionLord SnGOpener

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jam on Toast View Post
new version for pokerstarsUK works but its very slow. Regging 1 game every 3/4 mins
Please write an email to the support because we dont know who you are, so we cant see anything in our log.
mogkaat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2015, 02:28 PM   #34
Jam on Toast
newbie
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: UK
Posts: 27
Re: SessionLord SnGOpener

Software is running perfect and very quick. Can you explain how you set up session rules to run 16 table's at 2 different stakes, 8 of each stake always running. I have SNG>= and SNG<. I've set up the different stakes in settings but i'm stuck, lol.
Jam on Toast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2015, 06:25 PM   #35
mogkaat
journeyman
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 323
Re: SessionLord SnGOpener

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jam on Toast View Post
Software is running perfect and very quick. Can you explain how you set up session rules to run 16 table's at 2 different stakes, 8 of each stake always running. I have SNG>= and SNG<. I've set up the different stakes in settings but i'm stuck, lol.
In SnGOpener Settings you have to define to SnG type for the 2 given stake. Set Max/Type to 8 for both of them. This will limit to open only 8 tables maximum for a given type paralelly.

In SnGOpener Session Rules you do not have care about SNG>= and SNG<, as those are to define rump up for your session, so just add the two SnG types for your rule list and set SNG>= to 0 and SNG< to 999 as default.

In SnGOpener Session Options set to Keep 16 tournaments open... and define the session limit if you want to maximize the total tournament or by setting the session time in minutes.

With these settings you will have maximum 16 tables opened at a time and maximum 8 will be there for each of your limits.

Hope that helps.
mogkaat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2015, 10:15 AM   #36
Jam on Toast
newbie
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: UK
Posts: 27
Re: SessionLord SnGOpener

Quote:
Originally Posted by mogkaat View Post
In SnGOpener Settings you have to define to SnG type for the 2 given stake. Set Max/Type to 8 for both of them. This will limit to open only 8 tables maximum for a given type paralelly.

In SnGOpener Session Rules you do not have care about SNG>= and SNG<, as those are to define rump up for your session, so just add the two SnG types for your rule list and set SNG>= to 0 and SNG< to 999 as default.

In SnGOpener Session Options set to Keep 16 tournaments open... and define the session limit if you want to maximize the total tournament or by setting the session time in minutes.

With these settings you will have maximum 16 tables opened at a time and maximum 8 will be there for each of your limits.

Hope that helps.

Perfect. Thank you
Jam on Toast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2015, 07:44 PM   #37
bg444
newbie
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 13
Re: SessionLord SnGOpener

hi
is there any afk option to automaticly turn of the scan?
bg444 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2015, 03:05 AM   #38
mogkaat
journeyman
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 323
Re: SessionLord SnGOpener

Quote:
Originally Posted by bg444 View Post
hi
is there any afk option to automaticly turn of the scan?
Hi!
Thanks for your question.
Not yet. Simply because we have never asked for that one. In which situations do you think it will be very important?
mogkaat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2015, 05:22 AM   #39
bg444
newbie
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 13
Re: SessionLord SnGOpener

of course. i used SharkyStrator a lot (till i found SessionLord ), and it had this option wich saved me a lot of money.
imagine 1 time that i forget to stop the scan, it will burn my bankroll. all the benefits from the software will go down in 1 night.
bg444 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2015, 10:00 AM   #40
mogkaat
journeyman
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 323
Re: SessionLord SnGOpener

Quote:
Originally Posted by bg444 View Post
of course. i used SharkyStrator a lot (till i found SessionLord ), and it had this option wich saved me a lot of money.
imagine 1 time that i forget to stop the scan, it will burn my bankroll. all the benefits from the software will go down in 1 night.
We add this to our roadmap both checking keyboard and mouse inactivity.
mogkaat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2015, 10:06 AM   #41
mogkaat
journeyman
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 323
Re: SessionLord SnGOpener

Till that time you can set the session limit in miutes to stop registration after a given timeframe. This is similar what you want, of course not hte best solution, so as we said, we will add your feature to SnGOpener
mogkaat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2015, 11:11 AM   #42
bg444
newbie
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 13
Re: SessionLord SnGOpener

Thanks a lot!
bg444 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2015, 12:02 PM   #43
ontemu
centurion
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 178
Re: SessionLord SnGOpener

Hey just purchased sessionlord and got it working kinda okay, some problems;

Logging in doesnt work alot of the time, but usally after restarting its ok

The program occasionally goes ape**** trying to register an already registered in sng like 100 times a minute and doesnt register for other ones

Doesnt track the "limit amount of particular games" correctly; I put max ten of each game (I play 45s and 180) but the program just stops registering for one of them at random times. This is a problem when I want to use lower stake games for fillers by registering like five of them

Are these known problems and is there a fix?
ontemu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2015, 12:49 PM   #44
santy312
adept
 
santy312's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Buenos Aires
Posts: 943
Re: SessionLord SnGOpener

The program occasionally goes ape**** trying to register an already registered in sng like 100 times a minute and doesnt register for other ones
this happens to me too, i play 180s, maybe we are doing something wrong?
santy312 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2015, 03:54 PM   #45
mogkaat
journeyman
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 323
Re: SessionLord SnGOpener

Quote:
Originally Posted by ontemu View Post
Hey just purchased sessionlord and got it working kinda okay, some problems;

Logging in doesnt work alot of the time, but usally after restarting its ok

The program occasionally goes ape**** trying to register an already registered in sng like 100 times a minute and doesnt register for other ones

Doesnt track the "limit amount of particular games" correctly; I put max ten of each game (I play 45s and 180) but the program just stops registering for one of them at random times. This is a problem when I want to use lower stake games for fillers by registering like five of them

Are these known problems and is there a fix?
For success login, please be sure that SessionLord correctly detects your PS version (displayed on the login screen. If it is correctly detected you should be able to login. However, we will check the logs for this one if there is a bug.

The "goes ape stuff" is because if you stop registration and restart it, SessionLord currently does not detect the games already registered in the previous session. This could lead to this behaviour. We are implementing a solution to fix this and keep always in sync the already registered tables and running tournaments on session start. It is a bit bigger development, but about the end of this month it could be ready. Till that time please try to not stop/start the registration in the middle of your session.

According to your last problem, can send us a screenshot of your SnGOpener Settings and SnGOpener Session Rules setup to support@sessionlord.com? We will investigate it if there a problem with the rules. In most cases the correct Max/Type setup fix the problem, but if there is a bug we will fix it of course.
mogkaat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2015, 03:56 PM   #46
mogkaat
journeyman
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 323
Re: SessionLord SnGOpener

Quote:
Originally Posted by santy312 View Post
The program occasionally goes ape**** trying to register an already registered in sng like 100 times a minute and doesnt register for other ones
this happens to me too, i play 180s, maybe we are doing something wrong?
Please check the post above. We are implementing a solution to fix the already registered tournaments detection on session stop/start. That will solve this problem.
mogkaat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2015, 03:59 PM   #47
mogkaat
journeyman
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 323
Re: SessionLord SnGOpener

We decided to implement a solution to log SessionLord configuration if requirted to solve the problems more faster for all of you. If we are ready with this feature, you do not have to send screenshots any more about your settings.
mogkaat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2015, 09:42 PM   #48
PaulyJames200x
old hand
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 1,580
Re: SessionLord SnGOpener

Has any of you had any issues with sessionlord? So the reason most of you are using sessionlord now is because most of you were using tableninja1 and thus you can't autoregister 180 mans anymore?


I heard a thread about someone got registered to a 5k heads up by mistake on sharkystrator. Is something like that possible to happen with this? 1 dollar a month for a program like this seems a bit too good to be true if it works just like tableninja1?


So you are all using tn1 still for preflop/postflop betting and using sessionlord to autoregister 180 mans... but what are you using for never sit out since that doesn't work with tn1 anymore? Or do most of you just click that yellow arrow button and click resume all tables and the never sitting out isn't that important?


Is it possible to register say 20 of these 180 mans thus have 20 going at the same time but have 5 $15 ones... 7 $8 ones and 8 $3.50rebuys? Or does it just autoregister the first 20 that is available. Obvioulsy the $15 would have the least b/c it takes longer for those to load than the 8s and 3.50rebuys.
PaulyJames200x is online now Report Post
PaulyJames200x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2015, 12:32 AM   #49
Stoop Kid
grinder
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 516
Re: SessionLord SnGOpener

^ Set your max tournament buyin under Responsible gaming in pstars client to an amount much lower, if the biggest tourney you are reggin is the sunday mill, set it to 215
Stoop Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2015, 03:03 AM   #50
STTranger
grinder
 
STTranger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Chiang Mai
Posts: 423
Re: SessionLord SnGOpener

fixed

Last edited by STTranger; 03-04-2015 at 03:26 AM. Reason: fixed
STTranger is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:46 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ę 2008-2010, Two Plus Two Interactive
 
Poker Players - Streaming Live Online