Originally Posted by Cangurino
Thanks, I still have to get used to the right clicking...
PokerTracker is just like any other app that is designed using typical OS interface standards. Using a Web browser is more efficient when using a two button mouse, so is PokerTracker 4.
Originally Posted by taikogod
is "overlay net adjusted" line working? i play husngs so it should be pretty accurate if its the same method as hm1
if not, when would it be available/how do i fix it?
The calculation method for net adjusted winnings was altered in the recently release beta. In the past we were using montecarlo simulations, but we have switched to a new model which allows your to choose your own simulation type; for the greatest accuracy to speed ratio we recommend the settings below found inside the Configure Sites & Import Options preferences.
If you already have hand histories imported then we recommend you re-run tournament detect so your net adjusted winning results are updated using the new calculation method.
- On the tourny page, click Edit Tournament Results
- Under the list of tournaments, uncheck Only Tournaments Needing Results and click Select All
- Click Auto Detect
- Match the settings shown below, the top two check boxes should be checked, the bottom check box remains unchecked. Change the default for unknown table types to STT since your only playing SNGs, and choose the relevent speed type - Normal should probably work in your scenario.
- Click Detect. This process will now populate any missing finish and ammount won fields that were previously missing, and also update all of your net adjusted winnings calculations.
- When this is complete click close and close the Tournament Results window. Refresh your graph to see the newly calculated data points.
Originally Posted by Nitrub
also, MY hud stats seem to not work, either not displaying numbers at all, or not updating stats. I have to set HUD to display lifetime stats and then back to table session stats and then my stats will update
This is not an issue we have seen frequently, please contact PokerTracker Support as shown in this guide: https://www.pokertracker.com/guides/...support-ticket