Two Plus Two Publishing LLC Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Notices

Commercial Software Discussion of commercial gambling-related / poker software & commercial graphics modifications

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-22-2011, 04:16 AM   #76
WhiteRider
Pooh-Bah
 
WhiteRider's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: UK
Posts: 5,337
Re: Coming Soon: PokerTracker 4

lien - as I said above, you can do this in PT3.
Tutorial: Filters
WhiteRider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 05:56 AM   #77
elcid
journeyman
 
elcid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 241
Re: Coming Soon: PokerTracker 4

+1 for HUD in FT Replayer.
elcid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 06:02 AM   #78
ranka
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
ranka's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Sinned
Posts: 7,491
Re: Coming Soon: PokerTracker 4

But I can't understand why you are so.. Hmm.. Don't know how to say... But point is that right now with PT3 you can do almost everything. Custom reports, stats etc. this require some time to read, study and experiment with your tutorials.

But you must understand that we are not programmers. Some users even don't know anything about custom things or don't have time/don't want to learn custom stats because it looks quite complicated.

We are pokerplayers who need simple, user-friendly software where most important/commonly used stats and filters already preprogrammed. Advanced users who need more specific filters/stats can made these through custom stat/report panel.

Right now the fact is that HEM is more user-friendly and easier to use than PT3. Especially if you want to analyze your game in different situations.

Also after this post I go back to your reply to my post and read through some of your links what u gave (tutorials) but it shows that right now PT3 is little bit too complicated In my opinion HEM suits more for standard pokerplayers (most of the population) and PT3 for advanced pokerplayers who need analyze the game more deeply.

PS! I am so old-fashioned guy and my 'dream' software would be old PT2 (the same layout) with built-in HUD, graph and with the same filters/stars as HEM is.

That's all. I don't need EV things, I don't need showdown, I don't need custom stats, I don't need some special replayer. I just need simpler software what makes his job pretty well. I can see profits, graphs, I have hud and I can analyze my game in different situations. Custom thing is just a bonus.
ranka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 06:13 AM   #79
ranka
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
ranka's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Sinned
Posts: 7,491
Re: Coming Soon: PokerTracker 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteRider View Post
lien - as I said above, you can do this in PT3.
Tutorial: Filters
I know these filters pretty well but it's pain in the ass! Right now I can't remember what exact situation I needed but I couldn't construct it. So I exported hands, reimported to HEM and made the filter in 2-3 minutes.

Also look at your effective stack filter. I remeber I tried to see how I am doing 100BB+ eff stacks. I can't do it with one filter because all your value is already set. The same is for almost all filters.

I seriously recommend you use the similar filter like HEM have. One box you choose situation (like cbet flop, preflop raise, fold to 3bet, check-raise river etc) and 2-nd box you choose TRUE or FALSE. And any numerical values should be settable by user. Effective stacks, won/lose less than X, etc.
ranka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 08:09 AM   #80
lien
adept
 
lien's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 917
Re: Coming Soon: PokerTracker 4

+1 for simpler and more user friendly FILTERS
lien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 08:53 AM   #81
Kraada
See our Commercial Software thread
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: New York
Posts: 6,489
Re: Coming Soon: PokerTracker 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by ranka View Post
e) Standard stats: Bet vs missed cbet IP and OOP. I know I can do customize stat but I think it's not the 100% same. I need stat when you had cbet opportunity but u checked and your opponent bets or if you checked back instead of cbet and opponent bets next street. One is IP, another OOP.
These stats are already there (and will continue to be).

Bet vs missed cbet IP = Float
Bet vs missed cbet OOP = Probe

The street on which you make the bet is the street that's listed - so if you bet on the turn vs a missed cbet OOP that's Probe Turn.
Kraada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 09:13 AM   #82
Messenjupp
veteran
 
Messenjupp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: a student of the game
Posts: 3,227
Re: Coming Soon: PokerTracker 4

one very important feature....please add an area where users can add terms up to maybe 20-30 letters and also filter those. this way I can mark hands and assign them for example a term like "missplayed AK" or "bad river calls" and if i want to study my game I can filter the bad played AK hands and go over them again....right now this is not possible and very annoying.

and +1 to the more user friendly way to handle PT. I'm the only one of my "poker friends" that uses PT3 and when I see how "easy" they go through their DBs I sometime question my decision to stay with PT. also some of them used PT3 before and also said that HEM is way more user friendly.....so if you listened to your customers I hope that changes :-)
Messenjupp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 10:14 AM   #83
ranka
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
ranka's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Sinned
Posts: 7,491
Re: Coming Soon: PokerTracker 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kraada View Post
These stats are already there (and will continue to be).

Bet vs missed cbet IP = Float
Bet vs missed cbet OOP = Probe

The street on which you make the bet is the street that's listed - so if you bet on the turn vs a missed cbet OOP that's Probe Turn.
I need general. general = (flop stat + turn stat + river stat) / 3 or whatever the equilavent is. And yes and yes - I know that I can make custom stat and I have it (I ask it from PT3 forums and u constructed it to me, tyvm) but it took me like a year to figure out how I can make/use these stats on PT3. Also it's extra work to you if people aske these stats every single day.

So make for you less work and add most requested stat to PT3.

Also you are developer, I am not. You asked feedback, I gave. If you don't like and want to argue - up to you but why you then ask feedback?
ranka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 10:27 AM   #84
Messenjupp
veteran
 
Messenjupp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: a student of the game
Posts: 3,227
Re: Coming Soon: PokerTracker 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by ranka View Post
I know that I can make custom stat and I have it (I ask it from PT3 forums and u constructed it to me, tyvm) but it took me like a year to figure out how I can make/use these stats on PT3. Also it's extra work to you if people aske these stats every single day.

So make for you less work and add most requested stat to PT3.

Also you are developer, I am not. You asked feedback, I gave. If you don't like and want to argue - up to you but why you then ask feedback?
pretty much this...

to be fair.....PT developers are top notch...if I post in the forums or via ticket I get an answer within hours (I think 6 hours was the longest I had to wait) so you are really doing a good job on that end. but yeah..please make yourself and us less work by giving us more stats....this is the only reason I can think of why I'm currently thinking about switching to HEM.
Messenjupp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 11:41 AM   #85
ranka
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
ranka's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Sinned
Posts: 7,491
Re: Coming Soon: PokerTracker 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Messenjupp View Post
pretty much this...

to be fair.....PT developers are top notch...if I post in the forums or via ticket I get an answer within hours (I think 6 hours was the longest I had to wait) so you are really doing a good job on that end. but yeah..please make yourself and us less work by giving us more stats....this is the only reason I can think of why I'm currently thinking about switching to HEM.
+1. Also I love PT3 design. I use PT3 because I just love PT3 disain, HEM design is like from 1980-s

I would prefer HEM if I multitable alot. For headsup games PT3 is better but still I want to see some new features
ranka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 11:52 AM   #86
ServerBTest002
grinder
 
ServerBTest002's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 562
Re: Coming Soon: PokerTracker 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Messenjupp View Post
ù so you are really doing a good job on that end. but yeah..please make yourself and us less work by giving us more stats....this is the only reason I can think of why I'm currently thinking about switching to HEM.
go ahead, HM support doesn't work I mean, they don't reply to emails, they don't fix bugs etc.
PT is better
ServerBTest002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 12:58 PM   #87
timchuk
old hand
 
timchuk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Medicine Hat
Posts: 1,512
Re: Coming Soon: PokerTracker 4

Will i be able to keep my HUD from PT3 if i upgrade to PT4 when it comes out? I would really like to stick with my current setup. Thanks
timchuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 01:06 PM   #88
Messenjupp
veteran
 
Messenjupp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: a student of the game
Posts: 3,227
Re: Coming Soon: PokerTracker 4

one more feature I would like to see for PT4

I know that the replayer only shows the stats until the hand occours. So even if I have 1k hands on someone but happen to study one of the first hands against this villain I only see the stats for maybe ten hands (if its the tenth hand I study). Please add a feature where I can chose/switch between "real" sample until the hand occours and "total" sample.

Thx

Quote:
Originally Posted by ServerBTest002 View Post
go ahead, HM support doesn't work I mean, they don't reply to emails, they don't fix bugs etc.
PT is better
that is not my point.....PT3 works smoothly and again....their developers/CS is great. but 95% of the time i have questions its about stats and reports and from what I have seen from HEM is that there are way more stats available and its seems to look more userfriendly. I dont question the quality of PT3. If it happens to be a far more advanced program from a developers standpoint..thats great too (not saying that it is cause I dont have a clue if its true or not) but its just not gonna work for most players that are not real good with that stuff. so right now I just have to assume that by using HEM I dont have to ask a lot of my questions in the first place...thats my point (and ranka's too I guess).

Last edited by Messenjupp; 06-22-2011 at 01:35 PM.
Messenjupp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 01:19 PM   #89
Kraada
See our Commercial Software thread
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: New York
Posts: 6,489
Re: Coming Soon: PokerTracker 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by ranka View Post
I need general. general = (flop stat + turn stat + river stat) / 3 or whatever the equilavent is. And yes and yes - I know that I can make custom stat and I have it (I ask it from PT3 forums and u constructed it to me, tyvm) but it took me like a year to figure out how I can make/use these stats on PT3. Also it's extra work to you if people aske these stats every single day.

So make for you less work and add most requested stat to PT3.

Also you are developer, I am not. You asked feedback, I gave. If you don't like and want to argue - up to you but why you then ask feedback?
I wasn't intending to come across as argumentative - if I did, please accept my apologies. I wanted to make sure that you understood our definitions of the statistical terms. We definitely want to hear all of your feedback.

Float Total (flop + turn + river) and Probe Total (turn + river) are already in PT4 by default. I'll make a note to make sure Donk Total (flop + turn + river) gets in as well.
Kraada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 02:48 PM   #90
ServerBTest002
grinder
 
ServerBTest002's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 562
Re: Coming Soon: PokerTracker 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteRider View Post
Can you please give us specific examples of functionality you'd like to see, which PT3 doesn't already have?


ServerBTest002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 02:58 PM   #91
*TT*
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 22,857
Re: Coming Soon: PokerTracker 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by ranka View Post
I seriously recommend you use the similar filter like HEM have. One box you choose situation (like cbet flop, preflop raise, fold to 3bet, check-raise river etc) and 2-nd box you choose TRUE or FALSE. And any numerical values should be settable by user. Effective stacks, won/lose less than X, etc.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lien View Post
+1 for simpler and more user friendly FILTERS
We are working right now on simplifying the filter system and making it far more powerful, it is an important part of our development for PT4. Our goal is to deliver the best filter system to date in PT4, so if there is a specific filter that we have missed in PT3 let us know and we will be sure to consider it. With that said, it is a bit too soon to comment on how you assume the filter system is organized because none of you have seen this part of PT4 yet, but I can tell you it will differ from PT3 greatly. The only other thing we can confirm is that we will not duplicate HEM interface as ranka has suggested because choosing from a wall of text is not what most our users want, from the feedback we have gotten they want speed and functionality with a logical layout; and we intend to give it to them!
Quote:
Originally Posted by elcid View Post
+1 for HUD in FT Replayer.
I talked about this with our developers a few months ago, because we have to create software for the widest possible set of hardware we need to focus all of our HUD resources on the player's tables, not on the replayer. As computing standards increase, this might be a feature that is added at a later date. It is a great idea though, really glad you shared it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Messenjupp View Post
one very important feature....please add an area where users can add terms up to maybe 20-30 letters and also filter those. this way I can mark hands and assign them for example a term like "missplayed AK" or "bad river calls" and if i want to study my game I can filter the bad played AK hands and go over them again....right now this is not possible and very annoying
This is already possible in the Global filters inside PT3, a similar solution will be in PT4 as well.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ranka View Post
I need general. general = (flop stat + turn stat + river stat) / 3 or whatever the equilavent is. And yes and yes - I know that I can make custom stat and I have it (I ask it from PT3 forums and u constructed it to me, tyvm) but it took me like a year to figure out how I can make/use these stats on PT3. Also it's extra work to you if people aske these stats every single day.
We use the term Total instead of general in both PT3 and PT4. As Kradda pointed out in an earlier post, your request is already in PT4, we have you covered!
While we are this topic, lets talk briefly about Custom Stats. We know that the majority of our users are not programmers and therefore cannot use easily create custom stats. That is why we have support staff like Kraada, Peligroso and WhiteRider - they are here to help teach our users create custom stats for scenarios which are less common. In cases where they feel it would benefit many users our staff will instead create the custom stat for the entire PokerTracker community and post it for others to download from our stat repository. Our business was built on this type of level of customer service, all we need is a post on our forum with your request, and we are there to help!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ranka View Post
If you don't like and want to argue - up to you but why you then ask feedback?
I read his post, I dont think he was trying to argue, it appears to me that he was trying his best to give you the information you need. If there is any confusion we can try to find a better way of explaining it in your native language, just let us know and we will try our best to help you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by timchuk View Post
Will i be able to keep my HUD from PT3 if i upgrade to PT4 when it comes out? I would really like to stick with my current setup. Thanks
Most HUDs will translate well in the conversion from PT3 to PT4, wit the exception of scenarios where our new database format does not correspond easily to the PT3 database schema. I think you will love the new HUD Profile design tools, most HUDs can now be created in minutes using a visual drag and drop interface.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Messenjupp View Post
I know that the replayer only shows the stats until the hand occurs. So even if I have 1k hands on someone but happen to study one of the first hands against this villain I only see the stats for maybe ten hands (if its the tenth hand I study). Please add a feature where I can chose/switch between "real" sample until the hand occurs and "total" sample.
Most of our users prefer to know the stats as the hand occurs to avoid results oriented thinking - but I can tell you we have added a new way of looking at stats in the replayer that should make you very happy once you see it!

And finally here are some more in-depth answers to ranka's previous post -
  • Table Manager: A table manager is included in PT4, but it is not used for the same reasons as in HEM. The PokerTracker HUD management system is automated, our goal is to help you play without having to toss another window on the screen to interrupt your game or steal precious real estate. If you have a specific need for Table Manager that you did not communicate in your post let us know so we can look into it.
  • multitable winrate: noted! we have been talking about finding a way to make this happen, if you have any good suggestions, we would love to hear it!
  • Graph: we don't own the code base for Pokergrapher, therefore we do not have access to the same graphing library that they used. The visual look of the main win rate graph has not changed, but I think you will be really happy when you see all the new graphs and charts.
  • 4Bet: Don't worry, we cover 5Bets and greater out of the box in PT4. I think it's a bit too soon to go into detail, but I can assure you we have you covered.
  • Table typing: Unfortunately this is something we cannot "fix", we are at the mercy of the hand history information provided by the various online card rooms we support. However as WhiteRider already said, if you enable the 'Adjust Qualifying Tables Limits' option in PT3 then the table sizes should be detected for you.
  • EV Configuration: We have included a switch for Basic or Advanced reports. Advanced includes EV Adjusted win rate data and other finer details, switch to basic to ignore this data. Also you can configure any built in report just by right clicking to add or remove any stats shown, it is very easy to customize!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ServerBTest002 View Post

noted.


Keep the questions coming.... your feedback helps deliver the PT4 you expect!

Last edited by *TT*; 06-22-2011 at 03:03 PM.
*TT* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 03:41 PM   #92
Germoe Drake
centurion
 
Germoe Drake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: London
Posts: 136
Re: Coming Soon: PokerTracker 4

in
Germoe Drake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 04:03 PM   #93
ranka
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
ranka's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Sinned
Posts: 7,491
Re: Coming Soon: PokerTracker 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by *TT* View Post
The only other thing we can confirm is that we will not duplicate HEM interface as ranka has suggested because choosing from a wall of text is not what most our users want, from the feedback we have gotten they want speed and functionality with a logical layout; and we intend to give it to them!
Heh. I didn't mean you have to dublicate HEM interface, I meant u need more powerful (more options/situations) like HEM have. Tried to just give point. Nice to hear that u already improved and improving it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *TT* View Post
We use the term Total instead of general in both PT3 and PT4. As Kradda pointed out in an earlier post, your request is already in PT4, we have you covered!
While we are this topic, lets talk briefly about Custom Stats. We know that the majority of our users are not programmers and therefore cannot use easily create custom stats. That is why we have support staff like Kraada, Peligroso and WhiteRider - they are here to help teach our users create custom stats for scenarios which are less common. In cases where they feel it would benefit many users our staff will instead create the custom stat for the entire PokerTracker community and post it for others to download from our stat repository. Our business was built on this type of level of customer service, all we need is a post on our forum with your request, and we are there to help!

I read his post, I dont think he was trying to argue, it appears to me that he was trying his best to give you the information you need. If there is any confusion we can try to find a better way of explaining it in your native language, just let us know and we will try our best to help you.
Didn't know that already done in PT4. I was just confused that this stat (and some others well) is requested many times but getting the same answer any time. I know he will try and he have done nice job. My apologizes if my post looks rude, didn't meant that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *TT* View Post
And finally here are some more in-depth answers to ranka's previous post -
  • Table Manager: A table manager is included in PT4, but it is not used for the same reasons as in HEM. The PokerTracker HUD management system is automated, our goal is to help you play without having to toss another window on the screen to interrupt your game or steal precious real estate. If you have a specific need for Table Manager that you did not communicate in your post let us know so we can look into it.
  • multitable winrate: noted! we have been talking about finding a way to make this happen, if you have any good suggestions, we would love to hear it!
  • Graph: we don't own the code base for Pokergrapher, therefore we do not have access to the same graphing library that they used. The visual look of the main win rate graph has not changed, but I think you will be really happy when you see all the new graphs and charts.
  • 4Bet: Don't worry, we cover 5Bets and greater out of the box in PT4. I think it's a bit too soon to go into detail, but I can assure you we have you covered.
  • Table typing: Unfortunately this is something we cannot "fix", we are at the mercy of the hand history information provided by the various online card rooms we support. However as WhiteRider already said, if you enable the 'Adjust Qualifying Tables Limits' option in PT3 then the table sizes should be detected for you.
  • EV Configuration: We have included a switch for Basic or Advanced reports. Advanced includes EV Adjusted win rate data and other finer details, switch to basic to ignore this data. Also you can configure any built in report just by right clicking to add or remove any stats shown, it is very easy to customize!
Need to explain little bit why table manager is good. It was good for table selection because you can sort tables with VPIP.

Hard pay attention to every table if I had like 20-24 tables but TM helped me alot. I just checked TM, if table VPIP was lower than 17 and I have played there more than 10 hands, I just clicked throug TM on table name, table pops up, turned off auto-post blind and my 'bad' table was gone in next hands.

I used this system even with PAHUD.

So add something like that for PT4. Don't know how possible is it but maybe you should like table border colors like table-ninja do. I mean you can set requirement (if table VPIP is lower than X or if there are X players whose stack is lower than Y, etc) and if requirement meet then table borders change color.

And finally. Results vs X player types. For example. Resutls vs Players whose VPIP is higher/lower than X. The same for almost every basestat like PFR, AF, 3bet etc.

If you are fr/6max player then you can see how you do vs fishes/regs. Good to know. If your fish winnings is X, total winnings Y and Y-X and result is negative then you know that you don't have edge over regs or if you show nice results vs regs then you don't need to table-select so much.
ranka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 04:06 PM   #94
Messenjupp
veteran
 
Messenjupp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: a student of the game
Posts: 3,227
Re: Coming Soon: PokerTracker 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by *TT* View Post
This is already possible in the Global filters inside PT3, a similar solution will be in PT4 as well.
can you please show me how that works....I dont want to filter all hands that I have a note on...I already know how that works but I posted a question about this a few weeks back in the PT3 forum on PT website and the answer there was that its not possible to "assign" a filter for hands that have the same kind of note like "missplayed AK" or "bad river call"....

THX
Messenjupp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 05:52 PM   #95
*TT*
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 22,857
Re: Coming Soon: PokerTracker 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Messenjupp View Post
its not possible to "assign" a filter for hands that have the same kind of note like "missplayed AK" or "bad river call"....
I misunderstood your first post, you are right, it is not possible filter based on the content of a note at this time in PokerTracker, we can only filter to determine if a note is present. I will pass along your idea to the developers for future consideration.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ranka View Post
Heh. I didn't mean you have to dublicate HEM interface, I meant u need more powerful (more options/situations) like HEM have. Tried to just give point. Nice to hear that u already improved and improving it.
We already include most of the same filter options found in HEM in PT3, they added a few we do not have, and we have few options they do not have. If there is a specific filter you need that we do not include, please let us know! We are working on filters right now, hurry!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ranka View Post
Hard pay attention to every table if I had like 20-24 tables but TM helped me alot. I just checked TM, if table VPIP was lower than 17 and I have played there more than 10 hands, I just clicked throug TM on table name, table pops up, turned off auto-post blind and my 'bad' table was gone in next hands.
Thank you, that was very helpful. I am happy to let you know that this feature exists in PT4! We also have TableTracker, you may want to explore that option as well to help find the best possible games. TableTracker is an advanced poker room lobby service that allows you to mark your "buddies" and find them at tables, while ranking the quality of the table against your existing database.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ranka View Post
I used this system even with PAHUD.
Did you know the developer of PAHUD is also the developer of PT3 & PT4? That’s us! PokerAce is our founder!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ranka View Post
So add something like that for PT4. Don't know how possible is it but maybe you should like table border colors like table-ninja do. I mean you can set requirement (if table VPIP is lower than X or if there are X players whose stack is lower than Y, etc) and if requirement meet then table borders change color.
I think it is best to leave this to the third party applications like Table Ninja (which is compatible with all PokerTracker products). We added tons of new features in PokerTracker 4, but if we added every feature possible then we would never get the software out the door ;-)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ranka View Post
And finally. Results vs X player types. For example. Resutls vs Players whose VPIP is higher/lower than X. The same for almost every basestat like PFR, AF, 3bet etc.
You can already do that using Custom Reports in PokerTracker 3 by adding a Report Filter, and we make it even easier with the new "My Reports" page in PokerTracker 4. If you need help, please make a post on the PokerTracker support forums, this way our team can help you best.
*TT* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 06:13 PM   #96
*TT*
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 22,857
Re: Coming Soon: PokerTracker 4

To help us prepare PokerTracker 4 for the public beta release we need your feedback on each of the features shown in the video below.

Go ahead, feel free to share with us what you like and/or dislike, we are listening to your comments and refining the development agenda based on the input of players like you.

Development of PokerTracker 4 is a collaborative effort with the online poker community; we cannot deliver the world class tracker you expect without your help. We need your feedback!


PS: for best viewing switch to 720p, and watch at full screen.
*TT* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 06:24 PM   #97
Messenjupp
veteran
 
Messenjupp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: a student of the game
Posts: 3,227
Re: Coming Soon: PokerTracker 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by *TT* View Post
I misunderstood your first post, you are right, it is not possible filter based on the content of a note at this time in PokerTracker, we can only filter to determine if a note is present. I will pass along your idea to the developers for future consideration.
Please do that...it makes HH reviews and working on your game so much easier. I mean..it might be easy to filter for hands with a note and where hand is AK for example so you might be able to filter for missplayed AK that way...but what about "bad river calls"....or also "good river calls"....you can make a bad river call and still win the hand and so on...and I cant imagine that its that hard to add a box/field where we can type in up to 20-30 characters and that column can be filtered too.

Thx.
Messenjupp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 06:25 PM   #98
ranka
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
ranka's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Sinned
Posts: 7,491
Re: Coming Soon: PokerTracker 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by *TT* View Post
To help us prepare PokerTracker 4 for the public beta release we need your feedback on each of the features shown in the video below.

Go ahead, feel free to share with us what you like and/or dislike, we are listening to your comments and refining the development agenda based on the input of players like you.

Development of PokerTracker 4 is a collaborative effort with the online poker community; we cannot deliver the world class tracker you expect without your help. We need your feedback!


PS: for best viewing switch to 720p, and watch at full screen.
wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! I love it!
ranka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 06:26 PM   #99
_dave_
_Pooh_Bah_
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: UK (or what remains of it)
Posts: 12,103
Re: Coming Soon: PokerTracker 4

nice video, looks impressive. Post-G.R.E.-Seequel! made me lol
_dave_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 06:31 PM   #100
Messenjupp
veteran
 
Messenjupp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: a student of the game
Posts: 3,227
Re: Coming Soon: PokerTracker 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by *TT* View Post
To help us prepare PokerTracker 4 for the public beta release we need your feedback on each of the features shown in the video below.

Go ahead, feel free to share with us what you like and/or dislike, we are listening to your comments and refining the development agenda based on the input of players like you.

Development of PokerTracker 4 is a collaborative effort with the online poker community; we cannot deliver the world class tracker you expect without your help. We need your feedback!


PS: for best viewing switch to 720p, and watch at full screen.
Truly amazing and impressive so far...I really like what I see :-)
Messenjupp is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:31 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO v2.0.33 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2010, Two Plus Two Interactive
 
Poker Players - Streaming Live Online