Two Plus Two Publishing LLC Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Notices

Commercial Software Discussion of commercial gambling-related / poker software & commercial graphics modifications

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-20-2017, 07:12 PM   #3426
FreakDaddy
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
FreakDaddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Making great poker HUDs
Posts: 8,959
Re: Bovada Poker Card Catcher HUD

Quote:
Originally Posted by reshoots View Post
1) Yes - Using 7.7s. PT4 v4.14.23
Update to the new version above.

Quote:
2) Card catcher is asking me for license # every time I open the program. Is this normal for the time being?
No... And this is probably a big clue on why you're having an issue. This only happens if you have too many MAC addresses listed on your system. Contact support and they can walk you through how to fix this.

Quote:
3) About a week ago player names were a random spat of numbers. (ie instead PLR_38 it would say PLR9283749383 - again just an example; this looks to be fixed now)
You're starting the catcher after you have MTT tables open. This only happens w/ MTT's. Cash games are not effected because player names are giving at the start of each hand, where MTT player names are only given once when you open your table.

Quote:
4) You said if we're using Table Ninja/3rd party software that could be causing an issue? Will we be able to use this in the future or is that a permanent bug?
It's not a bug. Some software can, and we have seen, use the same memory space as we do because of the nature of how you have to get data from ignition. We've been working w/ as many 3rd party developers as we can to resolve any issues.

Go into settings on your catcher, and make sure advanced logging isn't checked.
FreakDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 09:35 PM   #3427
BigGameDame
journeyman
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 317
Re: Bovada Poker Card Catcher HUD

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreakDaddy View Post
What version of the catcher are you using? What version of your database?
using catcher 2.08.4 not sure what 7.7 talk is about

hem 2.0.0.8444
BigGameDame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 09:36 PM   #3428
BigGameDame
journeyman
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 317
Re: Bovada Poker Card Catcher HUD

also want to say that it does not always have the issue, just sometimes, and if I close the table and re-open it, it will update with the correct hud
BigGameDame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 09:47 PM   #3429
+rep_lol
El Guapo
 
+rep_lol's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 9,290
Re: Bovada Poker Card Catcher HUD

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigGameDame View Post
using catcher 2.08.4 not sure what 7.7 talk is about

hem 2.0.0.8444
7.7 is that real ****
+rep_lol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 09:54 PM   #3430
BigGameDame
journeyman
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 317
Re: Bovada Poker Card Catcher HUD

Quote:
Originally Posted by +rep_lol View Post
7.7 is that real ****
hmmm, well I just updated my catcher to what I thought was the most updated version after the whole licensing thing
BigGameDame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2017, 12:06 AM   #3431
MaqEvil
journeyman
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Posts: 301
Re: Bovada Poker Card Catcher HUD

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreakDaddy View Post
Update to the new version above.

You're starting the catcher after you have MTT tables open. This only happens w/ MTT's. Cash games are not effected because player names are giving at the start of each hand, where MTT player names are only given once when you open your table.
I definitely had this problem despite leaving card catcher running all the time. It seems to have gone away on its own in MTTs but is still occurring in SNGs, which is a low priority issue, but something still bugged. I haven't updated to the version you recently posted since I'm mid session.
MaqEvil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2017, 12:08 AM   #3432
FreakDaddy
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
FreakDaddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Making great poker HUDs
Posts: 8,959
Re: Bovada Poker Card Catcher HUD

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigGameDame View Post
using catcher 2.08.4 not sure what 7.7 talk is about

hem 2.0.0.8444
Can you try this version then please:
http://acepokersolutions.com/poker-s...up_v2.08.5.exe

Like I said, the key part is making sure you have your card catcher open before you open any MTT table up. The only time I see it have an issue is when users have done this AFTER opening an MTT table. The catcher has to get user info which is only seen once. We have lots of recovery processes set in place, but just make sure you're doing this and you should be fine.
FreakDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2017, 12:09 AM   #3433
FreakDaddy
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
FreakDaddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Making great poker HUDs
Posts: 8,959
Re: Bovada Poker Card Catcher HUD

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaqEvil View Post
I definitely had this problem despite leaving card catcher running all the time. It seems to have gone away on its own in MTTs but is still occurring in SNGs, which is a low priority issue, but something still bugged. I haven't updated to the version you recently posted since I'm mid session.
Yeah, you shouldn't have that happen in this last build. If you do for some reason, of course let me know.
FreakDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2017, 12:06 PM   #3434
wolfdogpoker
stranger
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 7
Re: Bovada Poker Card Catcher HUD

When using card catcher, my hud pops up and works properly, but the hud doesn't go in the right spot. I have to manually move it every table, all the players are mixed up. I have the preferred seating set up..

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
wolfdogpoker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2017, 08:25 PM   #3435
GutPunch
veteran
 
GutPunch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 2,875
Re: Bovada Poker Card Catcher HUD

I've been experiencing little blips in my open ignition windows while running the catcher. The window's will randomly flash white and lag for a quick second or so. Never had this happen with any other program before and just wanted to check if anyone else is having this happen?
GutPunch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2017, 08:44 PM   #3436
MaqEvil
journeyman
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Posts: 301
Re: Bovada Poker Card Catcher HUD

I am still having the random player number issue with the latest version. So far it seems to consistently occur to all players at my starting table, but new players moving to the table will have their correct number.
MaqEvil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2017, 09:22 PM   #3437
reshoots
newbie
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 26
Re: Bovada Poker Card Catcher HUD

Glad to report that the HUD is working, but for the life of me I cannot get the HUD to stay on the right player. No matter how many times I sort and save them they immediately move to a different spot. The layout is correct (how I saved them), but they are still completely random as to where they end up two hands later.

I'm trying everything settings wise: with preferred seating (in PT4 and the client), without preferred seating. Stats are recording, HUD looks great, just cannot get them situated.

Edit: Could this issue be because I'm trying to adjust the seats WHILE I'm multitabling? As opposed to having one table up at time? Going to experiment with my own theory...

Last edited by reshoots; 03-21-2017 at 09:28 PM.
reshoots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2017, 07:56 AM   #3438
iamont1lt
enthusiast
 
iamont1lt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: IL
Posts: 70
Re: Bovada Poker Card Catcher HUD

What do the 2 new settings do? And when should I have them checked/unchecked.

Disable Overlay

Disable Place Detection


thanks.
iamont1lt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2017, 02:21 PM   #3439
FreakDaddy
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
FreakDaddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Making great poker HUDs
Posts: 8,959
Re: Bovada Poker Card Catcher HUD

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfdogpoker View Post
When using card catcher, my hud pops up and works properly, but the hud doesn't go in the right spot. I have to manually move it every table, all the players are mixed up. I have the preferred seating set up..

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
You need to set your preferred seating in settings on the catcher as well. Set the same seat positions as you have set on ignition.
FreakDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2017, 02:23 PM   #3440
FreakDaddy
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
FreakDaddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Making great poker HUDs
Posts: 8,959
Re: Bovada Poker Card Catcher HUD

Quote:
Originally Posted by GutPunch View Post
I've been experiencing little blips in my open ignition windows while running the catcher. The window's will randomly flash white and lag for a quick second or so. Never had this happen with any other program before and just wanted to check if anyone else is having this happen?
Update to the latest version:

http://acepokersolutions.com/poker-s...up_v2.08.5.exe

Turn off auto timebank in settings on the catcher.
FreakDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2017, 02:26 PM   #3441
FreakDaddy
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
FreakDaddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Making great poker HUDs
Posts: 8,959
Re: Bovada Poker Card Catcher HUD

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaqEvil View Post
I am still having the random player number issue with the latest version. So far it seems to consistently occur to all players at my starting table, but new players moving to the table will have their correct number.
Yeah, I think some systems are cutting off the whole Json character set since Ignition's last update. It's just w/ MTT's, but the stats for the player listed, WILL be accurate. It's for that player. I have a developer looking into it.
FreakDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2017, 02:29 PM   #3442
FreakDaddy
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
FreakDaddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Making great poker HUDs
Posts: 8,959
Re: Bovada Poker Card Catcher HUD

Quote:
Originally Posted by reshoots View Post
Glad to report that the HUD is working, but for the life of me I cannot get the HUD to stay on the right player. No matter how many times I sort and save them they immediately move to a different spot. The layout is correct (how I saved them), but they are still completely random as to where they end up two hands later.

I'm trying everything settings wise: with preferred seating (in PT4 and the client), without preferred seating. Stats are recording, HUD looks great, just cannot get them situated.

Edit: Could this issue be because I'm trying to adjust the seats WHILE I'm multitabling? As opposed to having one table up at time? Going to experiment with my own theory...
Don't set preferred seating in PT4. Just set it on ignition, and then in settings on the catcher. Or if you turn preferred seating off, then yes, you just have to have one table open only, adjust the seating, then open additional tables. If you do it while mulit tabling, it will jumble all your other tables.
FreakDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2017, 03:36 PM   #3443
wolfdogpoker
stranger
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 7
Re: Bovada Poker Card Catcher HUD

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreakDaddy View Post
You need to set your preferred seating in settings on the catcher as well. Set the same seat positions as you have set on ignition.
I have all the proffered seating set up.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
wolfdogpoker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2017, 04:26 PM   #3444
FreakDaddy
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
FreakDaddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Making great poker HUDs
Posts: 8,959
Re: Bovada Poker Card Catcher HUD

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfdogpoker View Post
I have all the proffered seating set up.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
It's not set up correctly then. You have to set it on Ignition, and then each table type needs to be set in the catcher settings and save as well. Make sure it's not set in your database.
FreakDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2017, 09:32 PM   #3445
reshoots
newbie
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 26
Re: Bovada Poker Card Catcher HUD

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreakDaddy View Post
Don't set preferred seating in PT4. Just set it on ignition, and then in settings on the catcher. Or if you turn preferred seating off, then yes, you just have to have one table open only, adjust the seating, then open additional tables. If you do it while mulit tabling, it will jumble all your other tables.
THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After several sessions it finally looks like we're up and running. Not a single error to report.

Whatever they did worked. Thanks a million, FD.
reshoots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2017, 04:03 PM   #3446
FreakDaddy
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
FreakDaddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Making great poker HUDs
Posts: 8,959
Re: Bovada Poker Card Catcher HUD

Quote:
Originally Posted by reshoots View Post
THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After several sessions it finally looks like we're up and running. Not a single error to report.

Whatever they did worked. Thanks a million, FD.
Glad you got it working now. Thanks for the feedback.
FreakDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2017, 05:19 PM   #3447
BigGameDame
journeyman
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 317
Re: Bovada Poker Card Catcher HUD

Still having the issue with multitabling not updating (sometimes) when moving tables in MTT's. Am I the only one that is having this issue?
BigGameDame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2017, 09:07 PM   #3448
FreakDaddy
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
FreakDaddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Making great poker HUDs
Posts: 8,959
Re: Bovada Poker Card Catcher HUD

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigGameDame View Post
Still having the issue with multitabling not updating (sometimes) when moving tables in MTT's. Am I the only one that is having this issue?
Make sure catcher is on before you open the MTT table. We do have a known json issue with some systems (random) where it's cutting off part of the players name. It's only happening in MTT's, but the stats that update to the new table will be correct. We're working on a fix for this since we finally did re-produce it.
FreakDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2017, 01:58 PM   #3449
Tcarnage
adept
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 875
Re: Bovada Poker Card Catcher HUD

Just want to say I didn't downgrade but I turned off the Auto Timebanking and my Software has not crashed once since that point.

I'm guessing it was a line with that, I don't need the auto timebank let's just keep it as it is pleaseeeeeee

Thanks
Tcarnage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2017, 03:07 PM   #3450
FreakDaddy
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
FreakDaddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Making great poker HUDs
Posts: 8,959
Re: Bovada Poker Card Catcher HUD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tcarnage View Post
Just want to say I didn't downgrade but I turned off the Auto Timebanking and my Software has not crashed once since that point.

I'm guessing it was a line with that, I don't need the auto timebank let's just keep it as it is pleaseeeeeee

Thanks
Ok, great! It probably over loaded your video card. If you want it on again, you can try and upgrade your video card drivers, and that might help. But glad it's not crashing or causing an issue like that anymore. Thanks for the report back.
FreakDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:45 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO v2.0.33 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright ę 2008-2010, Two Plus Two Interactive
 
Poker Players - Streaming Live Online