Will catch up on the thread later, just posted a small update to 1.05.02 that fixed 2 issues with the preflop cards tab
Here is a recent revision list from the last 5 days or so
* (1.05.02 NEW) Session stats now work for all sites and will work even if you close and then re-open HM later while at a table.
* (1.05.02 NEW) added more quick filters, unknown cards and associated hands to preflop cards tab
* (1.05.02 NEW) added the All-in Equity% stat which shows you how good you get your money in. This is available in any report.
* (1.05.02 BUG) when doing an export from the hands list, if you were using an alias and hands from different sites being exported, HM would not be able to reimport all the hands. Now, when exporting this way, one file will be created per site allowing HM to reimport all the hands without issue
* (1.05.02 BUG) fixed issue when using hand values in the filter form specifically with straight. Selecting 1 card nut straights would return 2 card straights and vice versa
* (1.05.01 NEW) multi way preflop all-ins are now calculated
* (1.05.01 NEW) double clicking on a selected filter in the "More Filters" tab will delete it instead of having to click it and press Delete
* (1.05.01 NEW) adding player was not raised on flop / turn / river filters in More Filters
* (1.05.01 NEW) completely rewrote the preflop cards tab to show a visual representation and some quick filters (more quick filters, added hands view and non-showed down cards coming)
* (1.05.01 BUG) fixed issue with some full tilt hands that were played on a Mac and then imported into HM - problem was related to line feed characters
* (1.05.01 BUG) fixed issue with some bodog tournies not being imported
* (1.05.01 SITE) made change to deal with client changes from some ipoker sites