Originally Posted by Fatboy54
After 8 months trouble free use I've suddenly hit a major problem with HEM1 on my PC (XP) and it won't start up, saying there is no licence. Since I've actually paid (and got a licence key for HEM2) I've tried to upgrade...same problem. I've uninstalled all instances of HEM1 and HEM 2 from my PC and started from scratch....same problem. HEM2 runs fine on my laptop (W7) using the licence, I have purchased.
After three days the customer support has been...how should I put this nicely...slightly worse than useless. Anybody on here help?
Did you email us the log.txt and reg.log files? If you can PM me your email address I can review your email history to make sure our level 1 support techs are giving the proper responses.
1) Enable the option to see Hidden Files and Disable "Hide protected operating system files": http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questio...es+in+Windows+
- It should look like this: http://rvgsoftware.fileburst.com/images/hidden.jpg
2) Delete C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\holdemmanager.exe.ldat (Program Files (x86) if you have the 64bit version)
3) Delete C:\ProgramData\XHEO INC\SharedLicenses\HoldemManager.lic (XP Users can find the file at C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\XHEO INC\SharedLicenses\HoldemManager.lic)
4) Update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe
If you can't find those files, DO NOT delete any other files with similar names.
If you continue to have registration issues, please send your Reg.log file from the C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Logs folder. If your Windows is hiding known file extensions the file will simply be called 'reg'.
Please try all the steps on this FAQ - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...Holdem+Manager
If you continue to have registration issues, please send your Reg.log and log.txt files as explained in the last step.