Originally Posted by ultrajon
i have a problem with the popups during the games.
when i press the hud stats to get a popup that i defined i get another popup.
some clicking it is working and in others its not.
If you're seeing this issue in most cases its a graphics card issue
1 - Make sure windows is fully updated until 'No New Important Updates are Found' (this may require multiple restarts and multiple 'check for updates'), including Internet Explorer (even if you use a different web browser).
2 - Update your graphics drivers - http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questio...hicsCardDriver
3 - Enable desktop composition - http://windows7support247.blogspot.c...mposition.html
The following solutions have also proved to be helpful in resolving this although these are usually isolated issues
1 - Set desktop to an aero theme:
- W7 - http://www.tomshardware.com/faq/id-2...o-windows.html
- W8 - http://www.howtogeek.com/128630/how-...-in-windows-8/
2 - Update Logitech Setpoint - http://www.logitech.com/en-us/584/3131
If none of that helps:
1) Export any custom HUD configs.
2) Open the HM2 > HUD Settings > HUD Designer menu > Click 'Reset' > [x] All Configs > OK
3) Manually reset your Site Setup > Seating Preferences > for your site/seats and any other HUD Settings you had personalized.
Try to reproduce the problem using the default HUD/settings. If it works properly you can try importing your customized HUD again. If the problem returns after importing the custom HUD then you know that config is corrupted and you will need to delete it and rebuild it from scratch or import an older backup of that HUD config that was created before the corruption.
If you continue to have problems using the default hud/popups:
Please enable the Settings > Feature Logging > [x] 'HUDStats' option and increase the Max number of log files option to 10 so old logs are saved with date/time stamps. You can also enable this before you launch HM2 from the Start Menu - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...ging#startmenu
Please reproduce the problem and:
- Use the tool in the following link to send a HUD Report - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...Reporting+Tool
- Attach a screen shot of the table/desktop
- Try to include the Active Sessions tab and/or Sessions Report that also includes your windows clock and poker client lobby clock in the screen shot
- Save a copy of the original Hand history for the table with the issue
- Close HM2 and zip/attach your \HM2Logs folder with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...ger+Support%3F
With all the above information we should be able to narrow down what is causing the issue, if all the information is not included we will need to email you again to request it.
Please zip and email the requested files via the 'Contact Support' link here - https://support.holdemmanager.com/
- and if there is a forum thread with additional information please link to this thread and let us know your forum name if there are several people in the thread.