Originally Posted by Rendle
I just ran Adaware. When I restarted my computer there was a screen that mentioned Holdem Manager import. WHen I tried to run HM it wouldn't recognize my license. I restarted again and it got in but the HUD isn't show ing up now. Any suggestions?
It sounds like adaware quarantined hmimport. Try to restore the file or reinstall hm.
I personally dont suggest you use adaware any more. Most of the guys in the CTH forum recommend you run MBAM and SAS occasionally/manually, and run any standard antivirus and firewall. I have personally been using windows firewall and microsoft security essentials since last September without issues. I run MBAM/SAS once a month or so, but they dont stay running in my tray.
If you need to reinstall HM or uninstall adaware, I suggest you use the free version of revo uninstaller.
If none of that helps, I would suggest a clean reinstall:
1) Make a backup of your C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder, and any other important files.
2) Uninstall HM with www.revouninstaller.com
using the Deep setting. You do not need to uninstall PostgreSQL.
3) If given the option, on the 2 following screens of Revo, remove any registry entries and leftover files.
4) Reboot your computer
5) Install the complete setup of HM: http://rvgsoftware.fileburst.com/Hol...ager_Setup.exe
. You should un-check the PostgreSQL Option when running the combo installer.
6) Test if it for a while and see if it works