Originally Posted by Dire
Is there any way to use HEM while offline? If not, this would be a really desirable feature even if only for a limited time since your last connection to the HEM servers for the sake of rights management. Sometimes when I don't have internet access available I'd love to work on studying and improving my game, but that seems to be currently impossible to do with HEM. Obviously no import/HUD functionality would be necessary.
Normally you only need to register and then you can work offline no problem, a small few people had issues with this and Roy logged in but couldnt find out what was causing the issue and couldn't replicate it on other PC's. Some things you can try that might help
Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?
Please update to the latest beta - http://rvgsoftware.fileburst.com/HmBetaUpdate.exe
For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab. If you have Vista and the checkboxes are greyed out and you can't select it, please turn UAC on, reboot, and then set the files to run as administrator.
First of all, we need to enable the option to see Hidden Files: http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/tuto...ial62.html]How
to see hidden files in Windows
Problems Registering Holdem Manager:
1. Delete C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\holdemmanager.exe.ldat (Program Files (x86) if you have the 64bit version)
2. Delete C:\ProgramData\XHEO INC\SharedLicenses\HoldemManager.lic (XP Users can find the file at C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\AppData\XHEO INC\SharedLicenses\HoldemManager.lic)
3. Update to the latest beta - http://rvgsoftware.fileburst.com/HmBetaUpdate.exe
Also please try this:
1. Update to http://rvgsoftware.fileburst.com/HmBetaUpdate.exe
2. Create a new text document in the Config folder and name it LicDebug.txt
3. Open HM and register
4. Close HM and delete the LicDebug.txt file
I Can't Activate & Register Holdem Manager (check the proxy settings)
- Using Revo Uninstaller (uninstall HM with Revo FREE and reinstall it)