Two Plus Two Publishing LLC Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Notices

Commercial Software Discussion of commercial gambling-related / poker software & commercial graphics modifications

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-25-2013, 09:26 AM   #201
JohnCleese
old hand
 
JohnCleese's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Caerdydd
Posts: 1,235
Re: PartyCaption

Sent payment but there was no comments box...!
JohnCleese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2013, 09:55 AM   #202
pelegren
newbie
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 23
Re: PartyCaption

Quote:
Originally Posted by LikeAA View Post
Try v0.96
thanks! work!
pelegren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2013, 07:47 AM   #203
JohnCleese
old hand
 
JohnCleese's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Caerdydd
Posts: 1,235
Re: PartyCaption

I absolutely love this software.

Willing to pay a couple of hundred $ if you can make a version for 888. I know plenty of others would buy it too.
JohnCleese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2013, 09:55 AM   #204
LikeAA
adept
 
LikeAA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Russia
Posts: 893
Re: PartyCaption

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnCleese View Post
I absolutely love this software.

Willing to pay a couple of hundred $ if you can make a version for 888. I know plenty of others would buy it too.
Thanks!

Maybe I will do a program for 888 in the future.
Or maybe it will make my friend, and I'll help him (I have not enough time to work on multiple programs).
LikeAA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2013, 05:04 PM   #205
9AM
journeyman
 
9AM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 255
Re: PartyCaption

is there a possibility to add color coding in the lobby (to make them visible) ?
9AM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2013, 05:11 AM   #206
LikeAA
adept
 
LikeAA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Russia
Posts: 893
Re: PartyCaption

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9AM View Post
is there a possibility to add color coding in the lobby (to make them visible) ?
I plan to make it in the future.
LikeAA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2013, 06:10 AM   #207
ThaDicey1
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 78
Re: PartyCaption

Does the software offer a function to convert stack/pot/betslider values to big blinds? If not do you plan on adding?
ThaDicey1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2013, 07:36 AM   #208
LikeAA
adept
 
LikeAA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Russia
Posts: 893
Re: PartyCaption

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaDicey1 View Post
Does the software offer a function to convert stack/pot/betslider values to big blinds? If not do you plan on adding?
Such function exists - Fonts / Convert chips.
This option converts stacks, bets and button labels to bb. Value in a betbox don't converted now, but I will make it in the future. Now there is an inconvenience only at input of bet by keyboard, when using a mouse wheel or betslider value of bet is displayed on bet/raise button in big blinds.
LikeAA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2013, 12:25 PM   #209
ThaDicey1
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 78
Re: PartyCaption

Quote:
Originally Posted by LikeAA View Post
Such function exists - Fonts / Convert chips.
This option converts stacks, bets and button labels to bb. Value in a betbox don't converted now, but I will make it in the future. Now there is an inconvenience only at input of bet by keyboard, when using a mouse wheel or betslider value of bet is displayed on bet/raise button in big blinds.
Thanks, sent money via Skrill
ThaDicey1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2014, 09:51 AM   #210
ThaDicey1
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 78
Re: PartyCaption

Hey LikeAA

I entered the code that you sent me and everything seems to work apart from the "frame" and "fonts" tabs. I want the player name and stacks to stay white but they don't even change to any colour that I set.

Convert to bb function is not working either.

Also, is there a way to move each players hole cards central to their seat position?



I am not sat at this table but it should still work, right?
ThaDicey1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2014, 10:23 AM   #211
LikeAA
adept
 
LikeAA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Russia
Posts: 893
Re: PartyCaption

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaDicey1 View Post
Hey LikeAA
Hi
Both PartyCaption and PartyPoker client must be run as admin.
Also please read this topic.

Frame tab works only with the old party clients - WPT, Zynga, Party.es, etc. In the new Party there is another method of highlighting of active player, and if you want a frame for the active player, you must edit avatar_current_user.png/avatar_current_user_self.png files in layout, or you can find a layout with frames. For example you can try this.
LikeAA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2014, 11:24 AM   #212
ThaDicey1
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 78
Re: PartyCaption

Quote:
Originally Posted by LikeAA View Post
Hi
Both PartyCaption and PartyPoker client must be run as admin.
Also please read this topic.

Frame tab works only with the old party clients - WPT, Zynga, Party.es, etc. In the new Party there is another method of highlighting of active player, and if you want a frame for the active player, you must edit avatar_current_user.png/avatar_current_user_self.png files in layout, or you can find a layout with frames. For example you can try this.
Fixed

Thanks again
ThaDicey1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2014, 04:22 PM   #213
clemx
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 75
Re: PartyCaption

could you add a feature to block yourself from certain limits ?

such as : prevent you from seating at 1/2 +

I know tiltbreaker does it but it doesnt handle partypoker as good as the other sites as if you try several times to seat you'll eventually manage to do so
clemx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2014, 05:43 PM   #214
LikeAA
adept
 
LikeAA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Russia
Posts: 893
Re: PartyCaption

Quote:
Originally Posted by clemx View Post
could you add a feature to block yourself from certain limits ?

such as : prevent you from seating at 1/2 +

I know tiltbreaker does it but it doesnt handle partypoker as good as the other sites as if you try several times to seat you'll eventually manage to do so
I can do it, but it will be simple blocking which can be easy removed.
It is difficult to make good protection against itself.
LikeAA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2014, 06:39 PM   #215
clemx
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 75
Re: PartyCaption

Quote:
Originally Posted by LikeAA View Post
I can do it, but it will be simple blocking which can be easy removed.
It is difficult to make good protection against itself.
thank you so much for your reply likeAA !

Would it be easily block even if you add a time limit ? like "Exclude myself from playing above blind 1/2 until 2015"

oh but then i'd just need to be able to uninstall the software or change the date of my windows to circumvent this block right ?
clemx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2014, 02:52 AM   #216
LikeAA
adept
 
LikeAA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Russia
Posts: 893
Re: PartyCaption

Quote:
Originally Posted by clemx View Post
thank you so much for your reply likeAA !

Would it be easily block even if you add a time limit ? like "Exclude myself from playing above blind 1/2 until 2015"

oh but then i'd just need to be able to uninstall the software or change the date of my windows to circumvent this block right ?
Right.
I can do more complex blocking, but it will take much more time. Maybe in the future I'll do it, but now there are many other important tasks.
LikeAA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2014, 06:49 AM   #217
clemx
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 75
Re: PartyCaption

Quote:
Originally Posted by LikeAA View Post
Right.
I can do more complex blocking, but it will take much more time. Maybe in the future I'll do it, but now there are many other important tasks.
Great! I'm gonna dl your software and try it anyway, it seems it gets a lot of love here

Would you mind sharing what's the feature you are working on?

Edit: oh and the software when its unregistered autoclose on table > 10nl, thats exactly what im looking for but for 200nl+ ahah !!!
edit2: the autoclose works flawlessly ! i can't exploit it ! omg !

Last edited by clemx; 01-02-2014 at 06:55 AM.
clemx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2014, 07:57 AM   #218
clemx
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 75
Re: PartyCaption

the custome not isnt working properly though

i still have that



instead of a rectangle around the player name as in your video

i think its because im playing on the old software... how do i download a previous version of party caption that works flawlessly with the old party soft?

Last edited by clemx; 01-02-2014 at 08:09 AM.
clemx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2014, 11:42 AM   #219
LikeAA
adept
 
LikeAA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Russia
Posts: 893
Re: PartyCaption

Quote:
Originally Posted by clemx View Post
the custome not isnt working properly though

i still have that



instead of a rectangle around the player name as in your video

i think its because im playing on the old software... how do i download a previous version of party caption that works flawlessly with the old party soft?
Please watch this.
LikeAA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2014, 12:21 PM   #220
LikeAA
adept
 
LikeAA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Russia
Posts: 893
Re: PartyCaption

Quote:
Originally Posted by clemx View Post
Would you mind sharing what's the feature you are working on?
The last thing I did is a new registration system.
There are two methods of registration now - through the PC code or through the Account code, details here.

Now I'm on vacation and will continue to work on the program at the end of January.

I plan to make the following functions soon:
- display color notes in the lobby, for cash tables and also for tournaments (for manual table select like on Stars), probably also any additional functions in a lobby;
- new tags for Player panels in HUD, for example timings of the villain for the current hand (like this);
- I also would like to make more videos in English on various functions of the program, but do not have time for this.
LikeAA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2014, 11:14 PM   #221
FeelThePower
journeyman
 
FeelThePower's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Phuket, Thailand
Posts: 391
Re: PartyCaption

Hello. I want to buy license but I`m not sure which one to take.
If i re-install windows will license that is meant for my PC only will work?
FeelThePower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2014, 03:55 AM   #222
LikeAA
adept
 
LikeAA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Russia
Posts: 893
Re: PartyCaption

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeelThePower View Post
Hello. I want to buy license but I`m not sure which one to take.
If i re-install windows will license that is meant for my PC only will work?
Hi
Now there are two types of licenses - through the PC code or through the Account code.

You can use PC code license on a one computer only. You can reinstall Windows, format, repartition HDD, etc. Sometimes the license does not work automatically after formatting, but I can fix it quickly through email/skype.
For other computer (or HDD replacement) it is necessary to buy the new license.

Account licence can be used on any computer, but only for one Party account. So if you're playing in a several sites (party/WPT/bwin), you need to buy several licenses.
If you play on one site only, account license is the best choice.
LikeAA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2014, 04:19 AM   #223
FeelThePower
journeyman
 
FeelThePower's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Phuket, Thailand
Posts: 391
Re: PartyCaption

Thanks for answer. Now do I do play only on one site but I looked that there is pp.fr and some other ones and maybe will want to add them later.

I recently bought new very good SSD and even if I`ll build new PC I will probably not buy new HDD, so I think PC license is a way to go. Wanted to be sure it will work if I re-install windows as I usually do it every 3-4 months.

Thanks for answer.
FeelThePower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2014, 04:52 AM   #224
LikeAA
adept
 
LikeAA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Russia
Posts: 893
Re: PartyCaption

Also if you have several HDD/SSD in your PC, then it is possible select the disk for which will be given an activation key. But it is possible only in the manual mode, contact me on Skype/email, if you need it.
LikeAA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2014, 05:20 AM   #225
FeelThePower
journeyman
 
FeelThePower's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Phuket, Thailand
Posts: 391
Re: PartyCaption

I think i will be fine now.
Only have a problem now, when lunching it together with TN2, TN2 does not recognize PP tables anymore and PartyCaption is not changing fonts on tables anymore, notes are working tho..

Before on trial mode with opened only PP and PartyCaption everything seemed to work.

Edit: turned off TN2, still not changing fonts..

Last edited by FeelThePower; 01-04-2014 at 05:25 AM.
FeelThePower is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:19 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ę 2008-2010, Two Plus Two Interactive
 
Poker Players - Streaming Live Online