Two Plus Two Publishing LLC Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Notices

Cash Game Poker Coach Listings This forum consists of threads by poker coaches who have paid for the privilege of beginning a thread with their details. All users are welcome to participate in these threads.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-19-2014, 09:45 PM   #201
Richard Parker
banned
 
Richard Parker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Right Side of Variance
Posts: 13,985
re: LIVE NO LIMIT HOLDEM CASH GAME COACHING 1/2, 2/5, 5/10 Blind. Online 6max too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by whs1919 View Post
Yeah your a liar. I am pretty sure you lied about plagiarizing the articles and knowingly selling that material to people. What else in your coaching material have you pulled from online to help your students?

As far as the coaching goes I took 8 sessions with you before realizing that every thing you teach and charge me for could be found online. You teach basic stuff and that is it, nothing I haven't seen on DC, or any other online training site. Your claim that you teach a higher level of poker is lol.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AintNoLimit View Post
Interestingly enough, A person with the audacity to call me a liar, lies directly in this thread that he was a student of mine. I challenge him to simply show a paypal receipt and he cannot.

It fits along with the crowd of wannabees here who Im quite sure if we peruse through all posts created by these players, it will show most are microstakes, or 1-2 players, and have decided that they can critique my coaching. Public forums. Its the nature of the beast to attract trolls.
ANL, before you publicly accuse someone of lying to be your student, you probably should do your research first.

I see no reason why whs1919 would lie to had been your student, and he did have some very good thing to say about you last year (before any scandal):

Quote:
Originally Posted by whs1919 View Post
I was waiting for another good poster like you to comment dgiharris. I think you and aintnolimit give some of the best advice on this forum, and you guys have given out great advice in this thread. You guys are pretty much showing why it is so easy to profit from llsnl. Would like to hear more opinion on this spot from some of the other better player on this forum as well.

Also pre flop aren't we raising more to begin with? Like 150, that might have made sure you weren't in a spot like this.
Richard Parker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2014, 12:20 AM   #202
whs1919
centurion
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 124
re: LIVE NO LIMIT HOLDEM CASH GAME COACHING 1/2, 2/5, 5/10 Blind. Online 6max too.

Web Accept Payment Sent (Unique Transaction ID #9JD46072N4772741V)

Original Transaction
Date Type Status Details Amount
Aug 14, 2013 Payment To ANLpoker.com Completed ... -$120.00 USD

Related Transaction
Date Type Status Details Amount
Aug 14, 2013 Charge From Credit Card CompletedYour transfer from your credit card to your PayPal account is complete.
Your transfer from your credit card to your PayPal account is complete.
Details $120.00 USD

Business Name:
ANLpoker.com (The recipient of this payment is Verified)
Email:
anl@anlpoker.com

Here is the top of one, this was my last session. I did a lesson with you almost every week before this for 8 sessions. Check your notes and maybe you will find me. Let me know if you need more proof lol.

Here is my review for your coaching. I thought you were a good coach. You gave decent advice. The sessions were good because you have a good presence and make it entertaining. I had followed you in the forums for awhile after getting back into poker and I liked some of your advice so I thought I would give you a shot. You seemed like you might be able to improve my game, as I really had only begun playing NL. You taught me about pre-flop play, 3betting, Betsizing, and some other fundamental things. What I realized though was this stuff could be found online somewhere else for less money, and often times better explained.

When it's all said in done your a good coach for beginners, would I pay you $120 if I had to again, no. I can get the same information you gave me and more from some online site. Would I ever recommend you to a beginner on this site? No. Why? Because your a shady business man, a snake oil salesman. You knowingly, and purposefully sold plagiarized material to others. I am surprised 2+2, is letting you still post on here. Who knows what else you sell to your students that is taken from online. I mean like someone said earlier, how do we know your not taking stuff from pokerstrategy.com or some other site and re teaching to students. What would stop you from doing that? Your integrity?

Just re-read thread, do I get the $100, you can use pay pal if you want.

Last edited by whs1919; 09-20-2014 at 12:36 AM.
whs1919 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2014, 01:11 AM   #203
AintNoLimit
See my coaching listing
 
AintNoLimit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: las vegas
Posts: 6,403
re: LIVE NO LIMIT HOLDEM CASH GAME COACHING 1/2, 2/5, 5/10 Blind. Online 6max too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by whs1919 View Post
Web Accept Payment Sent (Unique Transaction ID #9JD46072N4772741V)

Original Transaction
Date Type Status Details Amount
Aug 14, 2013 Payment To ANLpoker.com Completed ... -$120.00 USD

Related Transaction
Date Type Status Details Amount
Aug 14, 2013 Charge From Credit Card CompletedYour transfer from your credit card to your PayPal account is complete.
Your transfer from your credit card to your PayPal account is complete.
Details $120.00 USD

Business Name:
ANLpoker.com (The recipient of this payment is Verified)
Email:
anl@anlpoker.com

Here is the top of one, this was my last session. I did a lesson with you almost every week before this for 8 sessions. Check your notes and maybe you will find me. Let me know if you need more proof lol.

Here is my review for your coaching. I thought you were a good coach. You gave decent advice. The sessions were good because you have a good presence and make it entertaining. I had followed you in the forums for awhile after getting back into poker and I liked some of your advice so I thought I would give you a shot. You seemed like you might be able to improve my game, as I really had only begun playing NL. You taught me about pre-flop play, 3betting, Betsizing, and some other fundamental things. What I realized though was this stuff could be found online somewhere else for less money, and often times better explained.

When it's all said in done your a good coach for beginners, would I pay you $120 if I had to again, no. I can get the same information you gave me and more from some online site. Would I ever recommend you to a beginner on this site? No. Why? Because your a shady business man, a snake oil salesman. You knowingly, and purposefully sold plagiarized material to others. I am surprised 2+2, is letting you still post on here. Who knows what else you sell to your students that is taken from online. I mean like someone said earlier, how do we know your not taking stuff from pokerstrategy.com or some other site and re teaching to students. What would stop you from doing that? Your integrity?

Just re-read thread, do I get the $100, you can use pay pal if you want.





That is fair enough. I said that I "would" bet $100 to a doughnut, which i would only assume does not apply unless we both actually make the bet and agree on it, but I said it and I did in fact mean it.

Thus, what is your email address for paypal?

Also, I am very curious as to where you can find extensive 3 betting material complete with myriads of examples in which to practice, (complete with the ability to ask the material questions as this is vitally important) as well as extensive deepstack material, underbetting as well as overbetting and other topics that I honestly do not find anywhere in books of videos.


Please enlighten the whole group where we can find this material here so we can peruse through that very inexpensive yet wonderful insightful material.


Whether you can (or will) show where this inexpensive material is on the net we will have to wait and see. What I will leave everyone with regarding this topic is that each and every session I give carries a 24 hour money back guarantee. Each and every one. So how can anyone ever lose with a policy like this. Find another live poker coach who will do that. I have not seen an advertised MB guarantee as yet by any other poker coach. If you found material that served you well for less, then gg for you. I wish you the best, honestly.




COACHING FEES ACROSS THE BOARD FOR ALL

From the latest advertisements I have seen, the fees charged by other LIVE coaches are...

Ed Miller $200/hr
Pokercoaching Bill Seymour/Jim Bucci $200/hr
Bart Hanson $200+ last I heard
Ed Hill $150/hr
Barry Tannenbaum $200/hr





ANLpoker $100 for all quiz sessions
$120/hr for 1-2 and 1-3 level
$140/hr for 2/5 levels and above

Multi session discounts can apply

MOney Back guarantee within 24 hours of every session


Most online coaches have very little problem charging $250 upwards of $800 per hour with a subset of good coaches for the microstakes who charge lower more reasonable fees.

------------------


Some gifted players ARE in fact able to take info. from books or videos and apply it, tweaking it to fit their games and may do just fine. The Average player cannot. Most players I find need to ask questions, discuss with ample time concepts they dont quite understand. That is where a coach comes in.

I guess any tennis players could say, I will just study the tennis books and go about becoming a pro in this manner. Wouldn't work for most, would it? I find that 99% of poker players will in fact settle at one limit for years upon years at live poker. Why? Because they have no coach. Why do online players excel thru the limits so fast. Because most have coaches. Its just a plain fact.

I would guess that most 2-5 players in this forum have been at 2-5 for years. Live players do not move up in limit like online. Why? Because hardly any of them have coaches. I can tell you after living in vegas for 32 years that most 2-5 players are there for life and regress backwards as year 15 and 20 come along. If that is all you prefer to do, then so be it. But taking on a professional and settling for mediocrity doesnt seem like a great plan.

Last edited by AintNoLimit; 09-20-2014 at 01:33 AM.
AintNoLimit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2014, 04:44 AM   #204
Richard Parker
banned
 
Richard Parker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Right Side of Variance
Posts: 13,985
re: LIVE NO LIMIT HOLDEM CASH GAME COACHING 1/2, 2/5, 5/10 Blind. Online 6max too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AintNoLimit View Post
Also, I am very curious as to where you can find extensive 3 betting material complete with myriads of examples in which to practice, (complete with the ability to ask the material questions as this is vitally important) as well as extensive deepstack material, underbetting as well as overbetting and other topics that I honestly do not find anywhere in books of videos.

Please enlighten the whole group where we can find this material here so we can peruse through that very inexpensive yet wonderful insightful material.
First you explicitly called him a liar, and you were proven wrong. Now you are implicitly calling him a liar in a backdoor fashion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AintNoLimit View Post
Whether you can (or will) show where this inexpensive material is on the net we will have to wait and see. What I will leave everyone with regarding this topic is that each and every session I give carries a 24 hour money back guarantee. Each and every one. So how can anyone ever lose with a policy like this. Find another live poker coach who will do that. I have not seen an advertised MB guarantee as yet by any other poker coach. If you found material that served you well for less, then gg for you. I wish you the best, honestly.
What good is 24 hour going to do? You might as well have a 24 minute money back guarantee, because no one is going to be satisfied 24 minutes after the session and then realize you weren't providing the value you were charging 23 hours later.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AintNoLimit View Post
COACHING FEES ACROSS THE BOARD FOR ALL

From the latest advertisements I have seen, the fees charged by other LIVE coaches are...

Ed Miller $200/hr
Pokercoaching Bill Seymour/Jim Bucci $200/hr
Bart Hanson $200+ last I heard
Ed Hill $150/hr
Barry Tannenbaum $200/hr

ANLpoker $100 for all quiz sessions
$120/hr for 1-2 and 1-3 level
$140/hr for 2/5 levels and above
Seriously man? It's like community college justifying its tuition by comparing to Ivy League schools.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AintNoLimit View Post
Some gifted players ARE in fact able to take info. from books or videos and apply it, tweaking it to fit their games and may do just fine. The Average player cannot. Most players I find need to ask questions, discuss with ample time concepts they dont quite understand. That is where a coach comes in.
You are absolutely correct, except you can't even explain how NLH is "art" when you explicitly stated that bet sizing is entirely art and math is irrelevant.

So whatever that is clearly defined is math, and whatever else that cannot be defined (by you) is therefore art?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AintNoLimit View Post
I guess any tennis players could say, I will just study the tennis books and go about becoming a pro in this manner. Wouldn't work for most, would it? I find that 99% of poker players will in fact settle at one limit for years upon years at live poker. Why? Because they have no coach. Why do online players excel thru the limits so fast. Because most have coaches. Its just a plain fact.
Again, you are comparing yourself to...tennis coaches?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AintNoLimit View Post
I would guess that most 2-5 players in this forum have been at 2-5 for years. Live players do not move up in limit like online. Why? Because hardly any of them have coaches. I can tell you after living in vegas for 32 years that most 2-5 players are there for life and regress backwards as year 15 and 20 come along. If that is all you prefer to do, then so be it. But taking on a professional and settling for mediocrity doesnt seem like a great plan.
Do you know why some players make it into NFL and some don't? Because hardly any of them have NFL-caliber coaches. I can tell you after watching football for 32 years that most college players struggle and some even regress backwards to their high school years. If that is all you prefer to do, then so be it. But taking on a professional and settling for mediocrity doesn't seem like a great plan.

Spoiler:
Richard Parker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2014, 07:10 AM   #205
andees10
veteran
 
andees10's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Sunrunning
Posts: 2,715
re: LIVE NO LIMIT HOLDEM CASH GAME COACHING 1/2, 2/5, 5/10 Blind. Online 6max too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AintNoLimit View Post
Simple. Prove your claims. Show your paypal receipts.

OR

You are just another mouth running away in a maniacal manner. lol


Easy as 1-2-3 to sort those paypal payments and post here. Prove it my man. Im betting $100 to a doughnut that you cannot. All mouth. No substance, just like all the others. Pathetic attempts at discrediting a great coach if i say so myself.
Pay him. Pay that man his money
andees10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2014, 12:38 PM   #206
Loading....
journeyman
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 309
re: LIVE NO LIMIT HOLDEM CASH GAME COACHING 1/2, 2/5, 5/10 Blind. Online 6max too.

Bill certainly helped me get started in live poker with some general guidelines and concepts. He's a good conversationalist and our discussions were overall enjoyable, but I felt like there was an excessive amount of time spent on basic fundamentals and not enough on specific spots. I was under the impression that the quiz review would be covered in one session, and we would move on to hand history review after the quiz was covered. 3 lessons in however I found we were still discussing quiz concepts like the importance of a good image in live poker which seemed pretty trivial $360 into the program..

He takes a very intuitive approach, but in some ways lacks a solid theoretical foundation IMO.

I also felt he lacked the personal aspect that I'm looking for in coaching. Perhaps it's just because Bill has taken on so many students, but I always felt like he forgot who I was the day after our session lol

I think Bill has a great poker mind and in general gets it right, just thought I'd give my honest review and a testimonial of why I stopped purchasing sessions with him.

Really would like to have had more discussions with Bill, unfortunately I just couldn't justify the investment.

Last edited by Loading....; 09-20-2014 at 12:45 PM.
Loading.... is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2014, 04:13 PM   #207
Playbig2000
Pooh-Bah
 
Playbig2000's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Suffern, NY
Posts: 5,800
re: LIVE NO LIMIT HOLDEM CASH GAME COACHING 1/2, 2/5, 5/10 Blind. Online 6max too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by whs1919 View Post

Here is my review for your coaching. I thought you were a good coach. You gave decent advice. The sessions were good because you have a good presence and make it entertaining. I had followed you in the forums for awhile after getting back into poker and I liked some of your advice so I thought I would give you a shot. You seemed like you might be able to improve my game, as I really had only begun playing NL. You taught me about pre-flop play, 3betting, Betsizing, and some other fundamental things. What I realized though was this stuff could be found online somewhere else for less money, and often times better explained.

When it's all said in done your a good coach for beginners, would I pay you $120 if I had to again, no. I can get the same information you gave me and more from some online site.
So you thought Bill was a good coach but he coached you as a beginner, that was because you WERE a beginner. You said you were new to nlhe. Did you want him to start you off as an advanced player right off the bat? He taught you "fundamental things" because you were new to no limit.

Although I disagree that you can find everything he coaches on videos, lets assume you can. So what? Is that any reason to try and discredit someone?

You can pay someone to do your taxes or you can look up online how to do them yourself for free. You can also bring your car to a mechanic for a tuneup and pay him, or you can watch online videas on how to do it yourself. You can pay a school to take a photography class, but why spend money when you can watch youtube videos and learn for free?

Do you also protest outside of H&R Block with picket signs saying you can watch videos to learn how to fill out your tax forms for free? Do you see how dumb that sounds?

If you are upset that ANL included two essays in his package that he didnt write, thats one thing. But saying he is a bad poker coach because he taught you, a beginner to no limit holdem, basic NL concepts that could be found elsewhere for free is just dumb.


Sent from my SCH-I535 using 2+2 Forums
Playbig2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2014, 04:35 PM   #208
Richard Parker
banned
 
Richard Parker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Right Side of Variance
Posts: 13,985
re: LIVE NO LIMIT HOLDEM CASH GAME COACHING 1/2, 2/5, 5/10 Blind. Online 6max too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AintNoLimit
I have polled my students and found that most never look past the first 2 pages of my thread. Those that do completely lol and all you haters who obviously have no qualification to judge me. It shows jealousy and childishness they say.

Since this is the case, I am now enjoying the entertainment value of you guys. Especially you. You have no threads yourself Richard. Do you even play poker? I didnt post threads myself as I had a coach. But i also did not spend ample time on 2+2 typing away jibberish on others threads.
It's nothing but a number game to you.

You don't care about your students, only the profit that they bring to you.

And please, stop PMing me. If you have something to say, please do so here.
Richard Parker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2014, 07:34 PM   #209
JHair
Bagel Man
 
JHair's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Bageltown
Posts: 4,217
re: LIVE NO LIMIT HOLDEM CASH GAME COACHING 1/2, 2/5, 5/10 Blind. Online 6max too.

I downloaded your free essay on set mining. It was garbage.
JHair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2014, 11:49 PM   #210
whs1919
centurion
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 124
re: LIVE NO LIMIT HOLDEM CASH GAME COACHING 1/2, 2/5, 5/10 Blind. Online 6max too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playbig2000 View Post
So you thought Bill was a good coach but he coached you as a beginner, that was because you WERE a beginner. You said you were new to nlhe. Did you want him to start you off as an advanced player right off the bat? He taught you "fundamental things" because you were new to no limit.

Although I disagree that you can find everything he coaches on videos, lets assume you can. So what? Is that any reason to try and discredit someone?

You can pay someone to do your taxes or you can look up online how to do them yourself for free. You can also bring your car to a mechanic for a tuneup and pay him, or you can watch online videas on how to do it yourself. You can pay a school to take a photography class, but why spend money when you can watch youtube videos and learn for free?

Do you also protest outside of H&R Block with picket signs saying you can watch videos to learn how to fill out your tax forms for free? Do you see how dumb that sounds?

If you are upset that ANL included two essays in his package that he didnt write, thats one thing. But saying he is a bad poker coach because he taught you, a beginner to no limit holdem, basic NL concepts that could be found elsewhere for free is just dumb.


Sent from my SCH-I535 using 2+2 Forums
So I am not sure where you found most of your argument, but it is wrong. I didn't say he was a bad poker coach. In fact I think I actually called him good. If I made any reference to him being bad, it was probably in regards to him being on a higher level.

Honestly too if it wasn't for the whole plagiarizing thing, I would have recommended him to people, and at a later point probably gone back for coaching from him. Now I wouldn't recommended him, because I think you should be able to trust the people your hiring, and I don't think he is a trustworthy individual. That's my opinion, so I am expressing it in his coaching thread so others can see it and come to there own conclusion on whether to hire him.
whs1919 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2014, 10:16 AM   #211
NeedCards1
centurion
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 110
re: LIVE NO LIMIT HOLDEM CASH GAME COACHING 1/2, 2/5, 5/10 Blind. Online 6max too.

Why any successful poker player would waste valuable time bashing a great coach like Bill is confusing to me. If you're a successful player, person you wouldn't waste time in your life to bash, hate on another successful player. Which to say the least says a tremendous amount about the complete haters on this thread.

If Bill was a bad coach, a bad person, an unethical person he would not be the great coach that he is--imo, he just wouldn't. He'd be like the people bashing him in this thread.

He has taken me from a .50/1 6max player online to a 2/4 and 3/6 6max regular. I have been working with him since January of this year. I went to him because I was moving up to 5/10 and the stacks were going to be deeper than my 100bb games prior.

His style and approach at the poker table is the best I have ever been across. I have been on CardRunners (which was very good fwiw) and I've been on DC. I have abandoned both, committed to Bill and I'm destroying games. I'm destroying them.

The approach that most poker players come with, whether you are a fish, pro, decent reg or whatever...Bill exploits the heck out of all em. It's beautiful, it truly is.

And as a serious player, I'm happy that so many of you hate on him It just means that when we meet...I and other students of Bill will exploit you.

Bill is a good dude. I've been with for almost a year and I consider a good friend and I think he is very professional, unlike what I see in this thread.

Don't any of you listen to Jay Z? Don't get jealous...that's a female trait.
NeedCards1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2014, 04:14 PM   #212
4-2=2
stranger
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 12
re: LIVE NO LIMIT HOLDEM CASH GAME COACHING 1/2, 2/5, 5/10 Blind. Online 6max too.

Dear Bill,

I just finished up another solid week (was able to put in over 50 hours at the tables this week) at the card room. Man, it feels great to be able to play poker for a living, and I wanted to say "thank you" again for all your help getting me to where I am today. True, I have worked and continue to work hard, but without you I don't think I would've come close -- and I'm positive it would've been a much slower and more confusing path in any case.

I wanted to let you know that I'm discovering more and more situations to pick up dead money and also build up big pots and then steal them. The way everything comes together perfectly sometimes during a hand…I don't know…it's like poetry, man. The way you've taught me to improve my pre-flop strategies, and then outplay villains post-flop by tracking their ranges and tendencies, use creative bet sizing to help with hand-reading, manipulate the pot vs. different types of villains to make them do what I want (fold or call)…I don't know how to explain the feeling, but it's just a beautiful thing. You'll also be happy to hear I'm getting better at estimating on the spot my equity + fold equity and taking on aggressive lines that work incredibly well. I'm seeing more and more of those spots where, "I really don't care if they fold or call."

In addition to your excellent coaching, thank you for your patience, your good humor, and most of all for believing in me through thick and thin.

Can't wait to talk some more hands with you at our session this week!
4-2=2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2014, 02:39 PM   #213
River G
grinder
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 443
re: LIVE NO LIMIT HOLDEM CASH GAME COACHING 1/2, 2/5, 5/10 Blind. Online 6max too.

Given the recent posts, I wanted to once again offer for consideration my personal experience with Bill Hubbard as my coach. As always this is unsolicited. I'm doing it because Bill has been so helpful to me in poker, and is such a good guy, I feel compelled to share.

I could write here how Bill took me from a break even / slightly winning player to a confident, successful, consistently winning player. I want to offer something else though.

My experience with Bill has shown him to be a man of integrity who truly cares about his students. Bill is the kind of person who would actually tell a paying student poker is not for them if he believed that to be true, despite it taking money out of his pocket in doing so. That is a fact.

Bill is also the kind of person who will alert you if you overpay. For example, in my package deal on sessions - if I happen to make an accounting mistake - Bill alerts me to it. When we check each others records periodically to see how many sessions we have left - Bill has already said no, you have 4 left according to my records, not 3.

Another thing that I can say I know about Bill, 100% for a fact, is that he takes a personal interest in his students. It really is like having a cornerman in there with you - rooting for you, being there with you through the big wins and tough beats, spotting mistakes, helping you improve in play and mindset. A guy who sincerely wants to you get to your desired goal, and is very motivated to help you make it happen.

It's really great to know that's the kind of man I'm working with as a coach / poker mentor.
River G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2014, 06:58 PM   #214
gus1112
adept
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 945
re: LIVE NO LIMIT HOLDEM CASH GAME COACHING 1/2, 2/5, 5/10 Blind. Online 6max too.

Did you change names/small details in the article?
gus1112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2014, 10:07 AM   #215
AintNoLimit
See my coaching listing
 
AintNoLimit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: las vegas
Posts: 6,403
re: LIVE NO LIMIT HOLDEM CASH GAME COACHING 1/2, 2/5, 5/10 Blind. Online 6max too.

For you new prospects, here is an interview by my protege Justin Oliver on High Roller Radio after his 2nd place finish WSOP final going for his second bracelet.

Simply click on FULL INTERVIEW under name Justin Oliver.

http://highrollerradio.net/interviews_6.html






This will give you an insight to what you are really searching for on this thread, and that is what ANLpoker can really do for you if you are willing to work.

This is the important stuff.
AintNoLimit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2014, 10:27 AM   #216
AintNoLimit
See my coaching listing
 
AintNoLimit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: las vegas
Posts: 6,403
re: LIVE NO LIMIT HOLDEM CASH GAME COACHING 1/2, 2/5, 5/10 Blind. Online 6max too.

Additional note: I take on any level to begin with. 25nl online players through 600nl 6max multitabling and 5-10 live deep stack full ring.

Last edited by AintNoLimit; 09-23-2014 at 10:44 AM.
AintNoLimit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2014, 10:46 AM   #217
AintNoLimit
See my coaching listing
 
AintNoLimit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: las vegas
Posts: 6,403
re: LIVE NO LIMIT HOLDEM CASH GAME COACHING 1/2, 2/5, 5/10 Blind. Online 6max too.

More interviews fully showing the "before and after" reviews of newbie Justin Oliver beginning ANLpoker through first bracelet win 3 years later after a rigorous 6 hour per week grinding sessions with ANLpoker.com.




2---Here is the WSOP interview (last 3 minutes are about ANLpoker coaching) by Justin after first bracelet win.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=awRBDHGJe8A




3---Finally here is the newbie review of Justin only 3 months after beginning ANLpoker coaching. See that dramatic change from newbie to bracelet winner in just a short 3 years.

http://anlpoker.com/Testimonials



Many may think that this was a one time fluke. The 200,000 WCOOP win on Pokerstars, both 300,000 and 333,000 wins at the WSOP plus a crushing live record over past several years + approx 4bb/100 winrate over hundreds of thousands of hands on Pokerstars 600nl and 1000nl multitabling 6max would say different.

Note: See Justins first review of ANLpoker only 3 months after beginning to see the chart of where he was losing at 10nl online when he met ANLpoker.com.


Usually most would assume that the coaching was only a tangential reason for such success. Listen to the High Roller Interview above and make your own judgement if this was the case.


If you would like to contact other ANLpoker students who have risen VERY quickly from 1-2 to through 2-3 and on the crushing 2-5 for samples of 1000-1500 hours, simply email bill@anlpoker.comfor their email addys. They are more than happy to tell you about what ANLpoker did for them. I have a ton of very grateful students and I am thankful for each one.

Are players able to rise through the limits on their own without coaching? A few do yes. But if you take a look around, I think you see what I see. I see a sea of grinders at 1-2, 1-3, 2-5 and 5-10 who remain there for years upon years. Why? No structured program which will plug away at increasing your game skill. That is where coaching comes in. You be the judge as to whether you need coaching. If you have been working hard, reading books, watching videos and playing your heart out, yet you are dissatisfied overall with your outcome, the coaching is most likely a great avenue for you. Contact bill@anlpoker.com and I will help you in any/all ways that I can.

Focus on playing optimally and when satisfied you did, then dismiss the results.





Before and after coaching results over time is a guaranteed indicator of your coaching program. Be sure to be careful selecting your poker coach should you decide to pursue coaching. My coaching program, integrity and honesty can and should be verified by students who have had a close relationship with me for 1+ years. Email me for their email addys and I will be glad to forward to you.

This will give you an insight to what you are really searching for on this thread, and that is what ANLpoker can really do for you if you are willing to work.

This is the important stuff.

Last edited by AintNoLimit; 09-23-2014 at 10:53 AM.
AintNoLimit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2014, 12:11 PM   #218
gus1112
adept
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 945
re: LIVE NO LIMIT HOLDEM CASH GAME COACHING 1/2, 2/5, 5/10 Blind. Online 6max too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gus1112 View Post
Did you change names/small details in the article?
This +1
gus1112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2014, 12:16 PM   #219
gus1112
adept
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 945
re: LIVE NO LIMIT HOLDEM CASH GAME COACHING 1/2, 2/5, 5/10 Blind. Online 6max too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AintNoLimit View Post
For you new prospects, here is an interview by my protege Justin Oliver on High Roller Radio after his 2nd place finish WSOP final going for his second bracelet.

Simply click on FULL INTERVIEW under name Justin Oliver.

http://highrollerradio.net/interviews_6.html






This will give you an insight to what you are really searching for on this thread, and that is what ANLpoker can really do for you if you are willing to work.

This is the important stuff.
Do you think if he had more coaching or had read the original essay package he might have come in first? Was there any essays he read which are no longer included? Also, can you discuss how mechanical his 3betting was before and after his coaching? What could he do to win 1st place next time? Would it be possible to play with you in person so I can decide if you are right for me?

Sorry for so many questions, I understand if you are too busy to answer.
gus1112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2014, 02:49 PM   #220
Marc14
grinder
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Canada
Posts: 437
re: LIVE NO LIMIT HOLDEM CASH GAME COACHING 1/2, 2/5, 5/10 Blind. Online 6max too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gus1112 View Post
Do you think if he had more coaching or had read the original essay package he might have come in first? Was there any essays he read which are no longer included? Also, can you discuss how mechanical his 3betting was before and after his coaching? What could he do to win 1st place next time? Would it be possible to play with you in person so I can decide if you are right for me?

Sorry for so many questions, I understand if you are too busy to answer.
Lol u got serious issues dude. U should get help. That psychotic hardon u have for bill has got to be uncomfortable.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using 2+2 Forums
Marc14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2014, 03:20 PM   #221
RobFarha
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
RobFarha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: @robbyrobbb
Posts: 7,223
re: LIVE NO LIMIT HOLDEM CASH GAME COACHING 1/2, 2/5, 5/10 Blind. Online 6max too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gus1112 View Post
Did you change names/small details in the article?
I let Bill answer but it's pretty clear he is just going to dodge this question and over and over.

Bill, when people say you are a shady snake oil salesman, this is the type of shady stuff you do (and not admit to) behavior they are talking about.

This is a PM he sent me. Before he started bragging about how much money he makes and challenging me HU4rollz.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AintNoLimit View Post
I dont know why I feel that you may be a legit winner at 2-5 and for whatever reason have gotten the wrong idea about me, but whatever. I give you the real truth, that is if you want to hear it.

When i met Baluga well over 8 yrs ago, I got that article from him. I was making essays for my own use and decided that i could improve on his, and since a lot of the opening work i agreed with, I started merely changing some name and titles with intention of re-writing the whole article with my own flavor to it.

As i got into it, I thought, nah, this is written fine so i went on down the road without changing a word.

2 years later or so, my literary person said he would take all my material i had in a notebook and make a nice essay collection and I could sell for X. I said fine, it will be a nice inexpensive starter kit for players rather than discuss all this material in skype session which would no doubt be far more expensive.

Through pure laziness I never looked back to make sure that something like this couldnt happen. My fault, my laziness, no excuses.

But intentional fraud to steal $2 for his article and $2 for the Deliberate practice article? Cmon, only a person with an Axe to grind would even consider that I went out of my way to defraud the public intentionally.

If you do not believe that, then I guess you might think Santa Claus is a rapist deep down.
Now I'm done with this thread. People can do their own research and make their own decisions based on plenty of information in this thread.
RobFarha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2014, 03:40 PM   #222
AintNoLimit
See my coaching listing
 
AintNoLimit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: las vegas
Posts: 6,403
re: LIVE NO LIMIT HOLDEM CASH GAME COACHING 1/2, 2/5, 5/10 Blind. Online 6max too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobFarha View Post
I let Bill answer but it's pretty clear he is just going to dodge this question and over and over.

Bill, when people say you are a shady snake oil salesman, this is the type of shady stuff you do (and not admit to) behavior they are talking about.

This is a PM he sent me. Before he started bragging about how much money he makes and challenging me HU4rollz.



Now I'm done with this thread. People can do their own research and make their own decisions based on plenty of information in this thread.



Accuracy would be everything. We had a poker group and poker partner of mine thought he could improve on the article. I thought he would redo completely but when i saw names were being changed only I had him stop. This was my private material and so why would i change the names back?

Anyone with one grain of common sense could see that nobody would ever in life try to defraud the public by only changing a few names. This was an accident, it has been agreed and satisfied due the owner of the article and all those trying to keep it alive just simply do not have a life IMO.

And it wouldnt matter if I made the changes myself. This was done long before I ever thought about coaching and it was a one page article (and one other) buried in a 25 page essay packet. I am flat out guilty of not proofreading all before selling to make sure something like this couldnt happen, but I didnt. It was a mistake, it has been paid for. I will not respond more on this topic.

No my personal hater group is posting PMs. I think the PM means private message. But, you guys are not held to the same standard as I would be, correct?

Any questions regarding this completely closed issue can be sent to my email address found on the OP.

Last edited by AintNoLimit; 09-23-2014 at 04:05 PM.
AintNoLimit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2014, 03:42 PM   #223
RobFarha
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
RobFarha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: @robbyrobbb
Posts: 7,223
re: LIVE NO LIMIT HOLDEM CASH GAME COACHING 1/2, 2/5, 5/10 Blind. Online 6max too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AintNoLimit View Post
You got it wrong. My poker partner started the revisions and I actually stopped him saying if he wanted to revise that he should do it from the start.
I copy and pasted a PM you sent me. Somehow I got it wrong.

Last edited by RobFarha; 09-23-2014 at 04:00 PM.
RobFarha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2014, 03:58 PM   #224
gus1112
adept
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 945
re: LIVE NO LIMIT HOLDEM CASH GAME COACHING 1/2, 2/5, 5/10 Blind. Online 6max too.

This is the pm I got...

I too am done. This man is a class act and emotionally stable.

"
You moronic embecile. The article was modified by a poker friend who thought he could modify the article and make it better. I stopped him when I saw what he was doing and thru pure moronic laziness I did not change it back because it was only for my notes. LONG BEFORE I EVER THOUGHT about coaching.

My literary person 2 yrs later grabbed my notebook and did the proofread and made teh essays and once agian i was lazy and did not go thru it to make sure something like this didnt happen.

Now ive got you stooopid morons trying to hang me for his mistake. Do what u like idiot., Do anything you like. Have at it.

I am so successful that it is, and my students love me. Thats what really counts. You losers just do what u feel u need to do even if you are barking up the wrong tree.

You ARE crucifying and attacking the wrong guy. But you cannot believe my story now can you? That would put a brake on all your plans and we are not having that are we?

Karma baby, ur doing wrong and it WILL come back to you. Probably already has Im guessing. My business is booming. My students think you guys are pathetic losers lamenting over such a small issue regardless of fault. And more are coming saying they only heard of me thru the grapevine of all this hubub.

You guys really are losers doing this. I create crushers and that happens to be the truth---you moron. You just wont believe the players when they spit the reviews right in your face."

Hopefully I survive the karma... You seem like a positive and intelligent man
gus1112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2014, 04:12 PM   #225
AintNoLimit
See my coaching listing
 
AintNoLimit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: las vegas
Posts: 6,403
re: LIVE NO LIMIT HOLDEM CASH GAME COACHING 1/2, 2/5, 5/10 Blind. Online 6max too.

FINAL NOTICE

As apparently there is a nucleus of players who cannot let the article debacle go, here is my final word on the matter since I have already completely squared it with BalugaWhale.



Regarding the two articles in my essay packet; Yes - I made a mistake. I regret it, I'm sorry for it, and I've made it right with Andrew and we went away with a friendly smile, the both of us. My conscience is clear.

No limit holdem, especially live is absolutely an art form. Of course there is math involved, and so is psychology and a number of other skills, but pulling all of those skills together in the right proportions and applying them at the right time is nothing less than art. If you don't think that way, you aren't doing it right.

Look, I've had hundreds of students over the past 4 years. I've helped every one of them get better at their game, and I offer a no-risk, money back guarantee on every session. Many of my students have posted in this thread and others are available by arrangement to anyone who is serious about using my coaching services. I don't take bad players and make them break-even. I take students who are committed and help them become great in the games that they play. My student's success is my success, and that's all that's really important to me.

All further replies of mine will be to prospects who have legitimate questions regarding my coaching program. No others need addressing unless chosen to.
AintNoLimit is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:47 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO v2.0.33 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2010, Two Plus Two Interactive
 
 
Poker Players - Streaming Live Online