Two Plus Two Publishing LLC Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Notices

Cash Game Poker Coach Listings This forum consists of threads by poker coaches who have paid for the privilege of beginning a thread with their details. All users are welcome to participate in these threads.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-04-2011, 05:16 PM   #176
kwedaras
journeyman
 
kwedaras's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Lithuania
Posts: 345
re: #1 Ranked Online Poker Courses /// www.BestPokerCoaching.com /// NEW $100k Coaching System

and how long till advanced HU mastermind ?
kwedaras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 02:58 AM   #177
ThinkItThrough
See my coaching listing
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 1,877
re: #1 Ranked Online Poker Courses /// www.BestPokerCoaching.com /// NEW $100k Coaching System

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwedaras View Post
and how long till advanced HU mastermind ?
That will unfortuantely not happen, as through coaching i´ve found out that needs/leaks of students are to different in order to create a program for all.

I typically advise anybody personal coaching who graduated from HU Mastermind
ThinkItThrough is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 10:15 AM   #178
pontylad
Master Blaster
 
pontylad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: meh, fr, 6 max or hu?! :S:S
Posts: 8,081
re: #1 Ranked Online Poker Courses /// www.BestPokerCoaching.com /// NEW $100k Coaching System

Quote:
Originally Posted by HuSngLearner View Post
I promised a review, there it is guys.


The vids are pretty short as you can imagine, but that's alright since they are focused on a particular subject. The probles comes here... they should be focused on a subject while instead they are really dispersive. For example, many preflop vids talks about postflop decisions way too much.
this bit kinda made me go "wtf?!"... your preflop decisions and postflop decisions should be to a certain extent interlinked... to ignore your possible postflop decisions when making a preflop one is horrid. Would be terrible to do videos based just on preflop without considering what happens after the flop.
pontylad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2011, 02:07 PM   #179
ThinkItThrough
See my coaching listing
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 1,877
re: #1 Ranked Online Poker Courses /// www.BestPokerCoaching.com /// NEW $100k Coaching System

COMMENTS ON THE REVIEW

Quote:
Originally Posted by HuSngLearner View Post
... This is good because it prevents you to get overloaded with informations...
Also most of the videos comes along with homeworks.
Homeworks are a nice idea to try what Gordon said and to think about spots in poker.
...Most homeworks ask to record a small vid and explain why you are doing a line, this forces you to think... obv a good thing.
Thanks.


Quote:
Originally Posted by HuSngLearner View Post
Anyway, I wasn't convinced by the course. [...] The probles comes here... they should be focused on a subject while instead they are really dispersive. For example, many preflop vids talks about postflop decisions way too much.
Its good that you state your opinion and i can understand that it can be frustrating if you don´t find what you want (i would be as well).

Most students definitely see this as something very positive though.
I typically teach one concept / statistic in particular and then show how this applies to many different aspects and draw the BIG PICTURE.

This way, we´re not just throwing around abstract numbers and go on theoretical discussion. I like to keep things practical and easy to implement.

After all, i want that my students play better and not talk smarter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HuSngLearner View Post
The biggest problem imo, is the lack of theory behind the course [...] He basically saying:" if this number is x, do y" .

You´re a high stakes Sng player, very rational and smart. You probably enjoy theoretical discussion with friends (like myself).

If anybody is looking for 1 hour powerpoint presentations about deep game theoretical concepts, Do Not BUY HU MASTERMIND.

You point out exactly what i do. I give numbers ("cheating") and tell people exactly how to adjust if opponent does y. You said it better then i could ever have.

This is the biggest value in the course. Straight, effective, precise information that produce results.

HU Mastermind teaches you how to make money and is not a PHD dissertation.

I instantly refunded you, because people like you learn in a different way and this was for somebody like you a mis-buy.

From your point of view it is hard to understand how valuable precise advice can really be. Actually my good friend and former student Scipio said similar lines before his big breakthrough.

Find his review on the top left.

http://bestpokercoaching.com/en/testimonials


Quote:
Originally Posted by HuSngLearner View Post
Also, some concept are explained badly, in a misleading way ... this can be very harmful. [...]
A beginner hearing that could misunderstood a part of the game and this isn't good.

It sounds a bit condescending, although i´m sure this was not your intention. But a course for NL50- Nl400 is certainly not beginners.
I see motivated, smart and young people and not "beginners". Although, even beginners *could* start here.


I don´t like to brag, unless forced to. But i have a very long history of proven success when it comes to coaching. Not only in poker, where i´ve helped over 100 students and turned complete beginners into high-stakes winners.
I could tell you have many struggling class mates i´ve helped at the age of 12 to become straight A-students and learn a year long material in 3 days.

(Those are not my own words btw)

I don´t know what your coaching history is in order to make such a blunt statement like "this is harmful to beginners".

Phew, I probably take this to serious. But yeah, you found my weak point


I wasn´t able to help you. And trust me, this is a scratch on my pride !

But i live and thrive to constantly improve. And if anybody helps me to improve, even better!


- Gordon
ThinkItThrough is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2011, 03:44 PM   #180
HuSngLearner
journeyman
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: trying not to be hacked
Posts: 218
re: #1 Ranked Online Poker Courses /// www.BestPokerCoaching.com /// NEW $100k Coaching System

I have to point out that Gordon spend a lot of time via PMs trying to clarify with me. This is great because this shows how he's willing to improve his course...
Also, he speaks always in a friendly manner, even if I provided a non-positive feedback.

I want to underline that what I wrote is what I thought about the course, other people could have a different point of view...

(I had to say this, because I don't want to ruin his work, since he isn't scamming anyone)
HuSngLearner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 08:09 AM   #181
DorianGray13
newbie
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 23
re: #1 Ranked Online Poker Courses /// www.BestPokerCoaching.com /// NEW $100k Coaching System

Do you plan to make a 6max mastermind?

i have already buy the HU mastermind and i'm very satisfied of what i have learned.

But my main game is 6 max i can't really make HU volume on .fr room .

So please make a 6 max course
DorianGray13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 11:24 AM   #182
ThinkItThrough
See my coaching listing
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 1,877
re: #1 Ranked Online Poker Courses /// www.BestPokerCoaching.com /// NEW $100k Coaching System

Quote:
Originally Posted by DorianGray13 View Post
Do you plan to make a 6max mastermind?

i have already buy the HU mastermind and i'm very satisfied of what i have learned.

But my main game is 6 max i can't really make HU volume on .fr room .

So please make a 6 max course

Merci ))

Have heard the request and i´ll get my hands on it !
ThinkItThrough is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 11:46 AM   #183
ThinkItThrough
See my coaching listing
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 1,877
re: #1 Ranked Online Poker Courses /// www.BestPokerCoaching.com /// NEW $100k Coaching System

Jkarioun and others: (have answered this already, but will do so again shortly)

I´m very student oriented and transparency is big in my book. As far as i know, i´ve been the first coach here where you don´t have to pay money upfront and where you have a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
"Student oriented" are not just words for me. Its my attitude.

Few reviews from others (http://bestpokercoaching.com/en/testimonials)


Now for legal reasons i´m advised to not publish detailed numbers of life time winnings.

Now thats how things are and i can totally understand if you´re not happy about it. You have to weigh your options, and if this is a deal breaker for you, i respect this.


Here some other outside references:

- Baard Dahl, now Ring Game Manager on Pokerstars and known through 2+2 podcasts and such not only knows me personally, but also was my vip guy at a pokersite and handled withdrawals (hence, he has some idea of my winnings)

- I´ve been offered to produce videos for various training sites. Decided to go with pokerstrategy.com to make some beginner videos there (so that there is no interference with my own site). The point of me mentioning this is that you can assume that they do some background check and have become really picky when hiring coaches

Last edited by ThinkItThrough; 08-07-2011 at 11:51 AM.
ThinkItThrough is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 05:06 PM   #184
saya9889
enthusiast
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 52
re: #1 Ranked Online Poker Courses /// www.BestPokerCoaching.com /// NEW $100k Coaching System

Hey everyone,

I had a coaching lesson with Gordon today. First of all I have to say he's a nice person (that's always important) and I feel like he's patient and likes to know that he's fully understood before going to another point.

With that being said, we had a session where we talked a bit about me and how I was seeing the game, things like that.

Then we went on Teamviewer, and we reviewed like 2 hands.
In 2 hands, he found out a big leak I had, because he understood my thinking process and corrected me.

What I really LOVE about him is that he's entirely rational, and he's basing all his reasonings behind FACTS. This is very important especially for me, because I was making assumptions, while he told me to use FACTS.

Also, that might sound stupid but he's not saying BS half of the time like some coachs do. I had one coach who I felt had a very low poker level, but the way Gordon talks, you can see that he already went through the level you'll want to reach.

So he taught me how to think differently, to give a simple example : instead of thinking "I have the nut FD, he's a regular and if I check raise a flop with 2 low cards and one high card, and barrel the turn, he'll be in a tought spot", I had to think "He has a low WTSD, he cbets a range that's decent but folds a lot to check raises, therefore my check raise has a good chance to succeed, making it a profitable play.".

And that changes a lot, because I'm not playing against a player type, I'm playing against a specific player.

So I'll take more lessons from him, 250$ is not crazy for SS/MS players who would like to crush their games.
saya9889 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 09:22 AM   #185
ThinkItThrough
See my coaching listing
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 1,877
re: #1 Ranked Online Poker Courses /// www.BestPokerCoaching.com /// NEW $100k Coaching System

Update:

Living now in Kyiv, Ukraine.

If you´re living here, feel free to msg me.
ThinkItThrough is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 09:43 AM   #186
tcs
old hand
 
tcs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: London
Posts: 1,456
re: #1 Ranked Online Poker Courses /// www.BestPokerCoaching.com /// NEW $100k Coaching System

i just get the idea from watching your videos that you're just trying to sell your product like all those internet marketing products which are doomed to fail but assure you that you'll make millions with them. maybe i'm wrong but we will see
tcs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 10:44 AM   #187
Ry889
banned
 
Ry889's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Next stop Thailand
Posts: 139
re: #1 Ranked Online Poker Courses /// www.BestPokerCoaching.com /// NEW $100k Coaching System

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcs View Post
i just get the idea from watching your videos that you're just trying to sell your product like all those internet marketing products which are doomed to fail but assure you that you'll make millions with them. maybe i'm wrong but we will see
I didn't get that vibe, I think he comes across as very passionate about coaching and that means he is most likely a high caliber coach.
Ry889 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 03:24 PM   #188
ThinkItThrough
See my coaching listing
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 1,877
re: #1 Ranked Online Poker Courses /// www.BestPokerCoaching.com /// NEW $100k Coaching System

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcs View Post
i just get the idea from watching your videos that you're just trying to sell your product like all those internet marketing products which are doomed to fail but assure you that you'll make millions with them. maybe i'm wrong but we will see
One student asked me via email something similar and i´ve answered:

Its like with women and makeup. If they put on nothing, they´re boring. If they put on to much, they look like a crack whore.
Its important to find the really sexy line inbetween.

Now there will always be people who prefer women without makeup. And some of them think that the really sexy woman with makeup is "easy".

************************************************** *

For you personally, my advice is to try something out. No matter what it is . (aka, doesn´t have to be me obv). But really follow all the instructions given before saying "it doesn´t work" or calling it other names.

Scepticism as a security system in your mind is great. But scepticism as a life philosophy sucks. Why ?, because it doesn´t get you anywhere.

I´ve tried and bought crap. I got scammed for 3k Euro for a chess training site that i wanted to create. My first reaction was to not trust anybody anymore in business. I got hurt in a relationship, so my first reaction was to never get that close to a girl again.
What sucks with that attitude is that it made me bitter and got me nowhere.
The reason for this is because i haven´t accepted it as something normal that not everything will always go my way.

Ironically, this is why most people give up in poker. The "variance" goes against them or they are not willing to do what it takes and all of the sudden they "know that poker doesn´t work".

I´m sure everybody knows at least one person, who says something like that.
ThinkItThrough is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 05:37 PM   #189
tcs
old hand
 
tcs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: London
Posts: 1,456
re: #1 Ranked Online Poker Courses /// www.BestPokerCoaching.com /// NEW $100k Coaching System

You're very convincing I bought HU Mastermind before I wrote that post but I still stick to my opinion that you sound like a internet marketing commercial. Maybe it is passion but I still feel it is there. Eitherway I am still enjoying HU Mastermind and you seem like a decent coach so far (probably should have mentioned that in my other post). And I wasn't saying "it doesn't work" just you sound to good to be true but I'm sure it's not the case and you're a good coach.

This is what I mean (I guarantee most people will watch this and won't even care what they are buying but ready to purchase (but please don't)):

http://www.cbcashcode.com/1-cb/index.php
tcs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 10:17 AM   #190
ThinkItThrough
See my coaching listing
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 1,877
re: #1 Ranked Online Poker Courses /// www.BestPokerCoaching.com /// NEW $100k Coaching System

Haha, ok well ...

gotta agree with what you say.

My answer: Many things can look good from the outside.

So its good to due some due dilligence. Read the blog of the guy and things like that. Watch the free stuff and see if you learn something/ if it helps.

Then go from there.

Unfortunately (maybe fortunately) there is no 10000% certainty in life
ThinkItThrough is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 06:11 PM   #191
ThinkItThrough
See my coaching listing
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 1,877
re: #1 Ranked Online Poker Courses /// www.BestPokerCoaching.com /// NEW $100k Coaching System

Quote:
Originally Posted by ranka View Post
Also friend of mine who bought package said that he posted his everest screen-name in videos but we know that PTR is not tracking it. So it dosent make sense if you give out everest name but not giving out PTR friendly site names.
Btw, i was in Tallinn last year

I never "gave out" the everest name, because its irrelevant for the reasons posted. Only people inside the HU course can see. High stakes Regs on EVP could confirm though

I totally understand the uproar because of the Girah scandal. But don´t do the mistake of mass-judging.

Fact:

I said from the start, that i´m not gonna post lifetime winnings and such. Everybody who doesn´t like it, go ahead, get coaching from somebody else.

If you believe you need to know how many cars i have, which house i owe and my net worth, you´re reading the wrong thread.

Why:

As stated before many times. I´m German. Grey zone legally with poker (many german pros emigrated already for this reason).

Is this really so difficult to understand that 40-50% of winnings depend on this and could matter?

I know there are ****** scumbags out there. And i´m doing my part on being as transparent as possible. Read below. If thats not enough, fair game.

Evidence:
  • My website, the free videos, many reviews and my answers in this thread.
    I´ve also posted references of other parties and such. Its all in this thread.
  • For anybody serious interested, you will find enough information to figure out weather my coaching will improve your game. My assistant is also around all the time to answer any question you have.
  • I don´t charge money upfront for coaching and was the first coach (afaik) to have a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
  • There will always be honest sceptics and haters. No matter what you do. Thats life and thats how it is.
ThinkItThrough is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 07:21 AM   #192
DorianGray13
newbie
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 23
re: #1 Ranked Online Poker Courses /// www.BestPokerCoaching.com /// NEW $100k Coaching System

Seriously guys i don't understand the reasoning.

What part you don't understand in that sentence: "I have a 100% satisfaction guarantee"

You don't think that if someone had experiment a bad coaching with Gordon and was not refund he will post here ?

Oh wait maybe 2+2 is in the big conspiracy.

If you had a 10% chance to loose 50% of you're bankroll if you post you're Sn would you still post them?

And like Gordon said if you don't like what you see just move on on and find another coach but don't insinuate stuff without proof.

Ii was a NL 50 HU loosing player before the course now i play regs in N200 HU and i think i have a decent edge vs most of them

ps: sorry for my bad english

KarmaEV
DorianGray13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 07:09 AM   #193
kwedaras
journeyman
 
kwedaras's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Lithuania
Posts: 345
re: #1 Ranked Online Poker Courses /// www.BestPokerCoaching.com /// NEW $100k Coaching System

Quote:
Originally Posted by ranka View Post
I want to be sure before I buy. Show your SN then to be a proof. Your 2p2 comment is meaningless because only 13 post and it dosent prove me anything.
well you can take a couching session and if you dont like it, you dont pay. How simple is that?
personally i dont care about pretty graphs, as in hu big winrate can be achieved by bumhunting, etc. but when you interact with a coach directly, you can see what caliber he is. and with gordont im very happy, he helped me a lot.
kwedaras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 07:13 AM   #194
DorianGray13
newbie
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 23
re: #1 Ranked Online Poker Courses /// www.BestPokerCoaching.com /// NEW $100k Coaching System

Quote:
Originally Posted by ranka View Post
I want to be sure before I buy. Show your SN then to be a proof. Your 2p2 comment is meaningless because only 13 post and it dosent prove me anything.
Lol i don't care of what you think my goal was just to defend Gordon and my PTR is off because i play on french sites who don't track well heads up.

So when i'll have 1K more posts i'll tell you to buy Phil hellmuth book.

I'm done here gl Gordon with these guys
DorianGray13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 10:52 AM   #195
SammyParty
centurion
 
SammyParty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: COL
Posts: 136
re: #1 Ranked Online Poker Courses /// www.BestPokerCoaching.com /// NEW $100k Coaching System

But you guys can visit the forum and read the feedback from the HU guys. My experience with gordon can be meaningless but I dont care, I am in the choachig for profits program and i feel very pleased, even like a micro limiter MTT player, this guys is beyond a simple man who want to make some bussines, he is a great person and good supporter.
SammyParty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 04:01 PM   #196
Codecci
veteran
 
Codecci's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Estonia
Posts: 2,617
re: #1 Ranked Online Poker Courses /// www.BestPokerCoaching.com /// NEW $100k Coaching System

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwedaras View Post
well you can take a couching session and if you dont like it, you dont pay. How simple is that?
People who take coaching from ThinkItThrough aren't HSNL HU experts, therefore they are not skilled enough to say how good he is. Look at Portuguese Poker Prodigy scandal for example, many MSNL/HSNL players were fooled by him and thought he is some kind of nosebleed HU crusher when in reality he was mediocre midstakes 6-max player (it's not totally confirmed, but very likely that his 1.6M$ win was faked).

Ofcourse he isn't some total beginner in poker, but it is highly possible you can't tell the difference between midstakes bumhunter and high-stakes crusher when either of them is coaching you and are good/confident in it. It is also possible midstakes bumhunter is better coach than HSNL crusher, but lying about who you are is pretty terrible.

ThinkItThrough's reasoning about revealing screennames just doesn't make much sense imo - if you don't reveal your real-life nime and your screennames and real-life name can't be connected, how is it possible anything can happen? It's pretty much the same that the Germany IRS looks up any Germany player from PTR and he is in trouble, it doesn't change anything if he is also coaching or not. And there are some Germany players (insyderrr) who are offering coaching and who's names are public and aren't too worried about it...

FWIW, I have taken 1 lesson from ThinkItThrough and it was pretty exciting and if I would know for sure he was some sick crusher I would take more lessons, but the risk of being taught wrong things is too high and I can't take that risk.
Codecci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 04:10 AM   #197
ThinkItThrough
See my coaching listing
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 1,877
re: #1 Ranked Online Poker Courses /// www.BestPokerCoaching.com /// NEW $100k Coaching System

Quote:
Originally Posted by Codecci View Post
Look at Portuguese Poker Prodigy scandal for example, [xxx]
I get it. Yes, as i´ve answered before, my english is also pretty decent and i eat bread .

Girah fooled some of the best High Stakes people. My approach is to be smart and sceptical, but not paranoid. Stuff like that is always happening...

For that reason my approach is very pragmatic. I focus on my skills as a coach and to improve people´s game. I bring RESULTS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Codecci View Post
you can't tell the difference between midstakes bumhunter and high-stakes crusher
Yes you can. Easily.
Look at the graph and hours played. No bumhunter could EVER get in this volume/hour. I´ve played up to 8 tbls at the same time with this acc. And this is one acc. As you know HU players play on many sites parallel.




Quote:
Originally Posted by Codecci View Post
FWIW, I have taken 1 lesson from ThinkItThrough and it was pretty exciting and if I would know for sure he was some sick crusher I would take more lessons, but the risk of being taught wrong things is too high and I can't take that risk.
Thanks for compliment. I remember our lesson.

I´ve told some reputable sources who KNOW my screen name. They KNOW its real. (not gonna mention again, but read the last x posts, you´ll find)

I don´t know which crap pokerstrategy has done with Girah, but as i´ve said they wanted this info from me, which i provided.

Come down to Kyiv. You get 2 hour free coaching, you can go out with my friends here etc, i´ve also sent you some stuff, which should make you less sceptical
ThinkItThrough is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 01:50 PM   #198
ThinkItThrough
See my coaching listing
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 1,877
re: #1 Ranked Online Poker Courses /// www.BestPokerCoaching.com /// NEW $100k Coaching System

Edit: better hosting site for pics.

Here the proof of my pm to Jalexand. Waiting for an answer.

Also emailing other 2+2 officials. Fair criticism is cool, but defamation is not.


Last edited by ThinkItThrough; 08-20-2011 at 02:19 PM.
ThinkItThrough is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 02:00 PM   #199
ThinkItThrough
See my coaching listing
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 1,877
re: #1 Ranked Online Poker Courses /// www.BestPokerCoaching.com /// NEW $100k Coaching System

Also, as requested, a "full graph", where you can see whole holdem manager and such.

Take it as irony to needle a bit the haters, here a nice graph with winning BOTH SB and BB.
(the other stuff was from some random 6max hands). This account is 99% HU.




Please compare these stats to "BestPokerCoach" on Ipoker (PTR). I hope its clear that those are the same players ( ME). I created that acc for the HU course. All hands of that acc are low stakes, low sample, but public.


As you can see, my play deviates a lot from "what some forum wizards" in MSNL say (again, most of them probably know the game, but the loud ones don´t). For examples, i do things that most people considered on FORUMS to be completely bad.

Like playing 50% + hands OOP, calling lots of 4bets, just to name a few. Lots more of that stuff.

This is like 1,5 years ago, and slowly NOW, people start to see the merits.

My point being is that i´m unconventional, but strict logical. And only cuz some random midstakes grinder thinks i am bad, doesn´t mean ****. I mean, i´d say at least 50% of my villains thought initially that i sucked .

Last edited by ThinkItThrough; 08-20-2011 at 02:27 PM.
ThinkItThrough is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 02:23 PM   #200
ServerBTest002
grinder
 
ServerBTest002's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 562
re: #1 Ranked Online Poker Courses /// www.BestPokerCoaching.com /// NEW $100k Coaching System

Do you got only 75k hands? Is that your whole lifetime poker experience?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThinkItThrough View Post
This account is 99% HU.
Maybe is just me but can you explain your 3bet% from the sb?
20% of 37500 is 7500 hands.
Also this looks strange compared to the other 6max stats (where you have significant fewer hands)

Last edited by ServerBTest002; 08-20-2011 at 02:32 PM.
ServerBTest002 is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:48 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2010, Two Plus Two Interactive
 
 
Poker Players - Streaming Live Online