Two Plus Two Publishing LLC Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Notices

Cash Game Poker Coach Listings This forum consists of threads by poker coaches who have paid for the privilege of beginning a thread with their details. All users are welcome to participate in these threads.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-09-2017, 06:43 AM   #2826
ThinkItThrough
See my coaching listing
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 1,875
Re: Bestpokercoaching.com. Coaching For Profits. From $50 to $100k in 9months. Publicly Documen

Quote:
Originally Posted by manx_cat View Post
Would I need to be able to do real time calculations in my head to succeed in this program?
Unique question.

Whatever you mean, I'm not so sure. But the ability to calculate 120/3 and knowing it's 40 can't hurt.
Some people get by even without, but it's certainly a huge advantage to have some form of intelligence. We have specific poker math courses that even a high school drop-out will be able to master with some dedication.

For us, math is not an end in itself. We only focus what really helps and works at the table.

Hope that answered your question.
ThinkItThrough is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2017, 07:02 AM   #2827
ThinkItThrough
See my coaching listing
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 1,875
Re: Bestpokercoaching.com. Coaching For Profits. From $50 to $100k in 9months. Publicly Documen

Another former CFP member having a 50k-month at cash games. Keeps all of it for himself.

Waking up and seeing emails like these... it feels great, I can tell you.



It becomes pretty normal and almost boring to repeat this. But since I have started CFP, I have learned a few things, of course. But the part about attitude, winner mindset, and never giving up... it's always the same **** I have been preaching 5 years ago... now many try to copy it without success.
The reason why is because you can't teach it if you don't live this way yourself. You can't teach others to be a winner if you are a little pu$$y yourself. Just doesn't work. People smell it.

This person here, I remember willing to move down to NL50 after already having played NL400 in the program. I always say god/the universe is testing you. And it's unbelievable how many weak little pu$$ies are out there who give up on the first test.

He himself would not consider himself a genius, I'd even argue he (still) doesn't understand why he is so much better than the rest.
Because for him, being a little whiny baby is just outside of his reality. And so could it be for anybody else.

Whenever there is an obstacle or problem in a business or anywhere, it's funny how fast you see the rats coming out and grab for an opportunity. It's disgusting to watch these low-lives. Anyways, more to come!
ThinkItThrough is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2017, 07:18 AM   #2828
ThinkItThrough
See my coaching listing
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 1,875
Re: Bestpokercoaching.com. Coaching For Profits. From $50 to $100k in 9months. Publicly Documen

Another former CFP member just had his first 6-figure month in April as well. So many good news, I don't even bother usually typing them here.

The email just got me more emotional than other pure number news i get regularly
ThinkItThrough is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2017, 05:43 AM   #2829
ThinkItThrough
See my coaching listing
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 1,875
Re: Bestpokercoaching.com. Coaching For Profits. From $50 to $100k in 9months. Publicly Documen

So we're in a bit of a cleaning up mode.



Many other coaches who offer CFP have to deal with leeches. This is one of them. While we're doing fine (bc of our big successes), people like this guy are what's wrong.
9 months updating 0 bankroll. Yes, sure! . Thinks he is smart. Gave me 72 hour notice or he will post on forums. LOL.

Never stopped anybody in my life. I can't be bought, and i will never buy anybodies silence. This is the greatest program the poker world has seen. When you deal with people, there is always drama.

But results speak louder!

Anyways, most people are nice and fair, but i want to tell you about this here as well.

On a side note and as a reminder:

The reason we are so patient with many people is because of graphs people have with us where they are 450k hands breakeven. I know. I was the coach.

Here is the graph.

Spoiler:


And you know who it was?

Spoiler:


You know how much he is up by now?

Spoiler:


Let that sink in.

I never give up, but i will make damn sure that every single leech will pay the price!

#BigCleanUp
ThinkItThrough is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2017, 02:02 PM   #2830
Derp!
journeyman
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 346
Re: Bestpokercoaching.com. Coaching For Profits. From $50 to $100k in 9months. Publicly Documen

The student you chose to ridicule was part of a BPC program in which nobody made money. You chose to only highlight his lack of updates, and failed to mention there are no winners from that group. Also, posting results of Hans is not relevant, since it's a completely different poker format. Lastly, calling former students leeches isn't very classy. Enjoy that tree fiddy deposit, leech.
Derp! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2017, 08:30 AM   #2831
ThinkItThrough
See my coaching listing
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 1,875
Re: Bestpokercoaching.com. Coaching For Profits. From $50 to $100k in 9months. Publicly Documen

Good news, we have a new Micro Finisher. Even at Micro/small-stakes HU, with a lot of patience you can make money.

https://www.bestpokercoaching.com/to...7/#post-306403 You can also read his full blog.

As a recreational player, he took 15months to finish the 5k program. Sure, not huge money, but a nice journey nevertheless!

The team will make a more detailed post.
ThinkItThrough is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2017, 09:02 AM   #2832
ThinkItThrough
See my coaching listing
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 1,875
Re: Bestpokercoaching.com. Coaching For Profits. From $50 to $100k in 9months. Publicly Documen

If i actually cared what people like Derp said, i would have started just another boring poker video-fall-asleep-Gto-nerd-circle-jerk group. I love(d) cardrunners back then, 10yrs ago, but there's a reason they're not in the business anymore. The founder was one of my idols (he did poker and business). Ok, he might have something more profitable or chose another path in life. Not dissing him.

However, the other sites are not that much different lol, just the same old lady with a face lift. I always say, when you have to deliver REAL LIFE results, you can't make cool gimmicks on youtube,twitter and what not... you can't talk advanced garbage... you actually have to do what WORKS for your students... not what "should" work.

And you have to treat people differently. A$$-kissing is easy when you're just after a monthly subscription. I'm not into that.
Hell BPC is a tiny % of my income, but it's like my baby... leeches and babies can go to the other guys.

=========

Juan, our finisher, has actually switched programs, found something that suits him better.



One great development of BPC is that years ago we could have never helped somebody like him to have a great time and develop/improve skills. I hope it doesn't sound ungrateful, but the money we earned wouldn't even pay for 3-hours of coaching with me .

Today because of our size and structure we are able to run Micro-programs and give high-quality advice to players who are not full-time.

People like him and others is why we're doing this. And i wanna say, i have not coached him for 1 second, so the credit goes to him and the amazing 6-max and HU team!

Last edited by ThinkItThrough; 05-16-2017 at 09:17 AM.
ThinkItThrough is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2017, 05:15 PM   #2833
BPC Support
adept
 
BPC Support's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 787
Re: Bestpokercoaching.com. Coaching For Profits. From $50 to $100k in 9months. Publicly Documen

Hey guys!

Like @ThinkItThrough mentioned yesterday, we have a new CFP Finisher!

Juan Pablo finished his 5k NLHU Starter program!

We had an interview with him in January when we saw his progress after switching from the NL 6-max course to the NLHU Starter course. I guess it is more than clear when he switched by looking at his graph:



In a smaller scale, he did the same as Lauri "hugocabret" did. Both started as NL 6-max students and found their place in NLHU.

Juan hasn't won 10k+ 3 months in a row yet, but he is definitely on the right path to achieve that!

Soon we well have a detailed interview to check how was this experience for him.
__________________
💰💰💰

FREE 6-max preflop chart: https://www.bestpokercoaching.com/get-the-bulletproof-preflop-chart

6-max Starter Pack: https://www.bestpokercoaching.com/starter-pack/

Coaching info: www.bestpokercoaching.com/coaching-for-profits

💰💰💰
BPC Support is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2017, 10:44 AM   #2834
olekia
stranger
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 9
Re: Bestpokercoaching.com. Coaching For Profits. From $50 to $100k in 9months. Publicly Documen

I have a question. Was looking at the programs and the HU starter caught my eye the most. However, my financial situation now is very bad (student) so I do not have enough money to put up a starter bankroll and a sequrity deposit. Would there be any way to construct a deal without that security deposit and maybe have a higher payback percentage than 50%?
olekia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2017, 11:33 AM   #2835
ThinkItThrough
See my coaching listing
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 1,875
Re: Bestpokercoaching.com. Coaching For Profits. From $50 to $100k in 9months. Publicly Documen

Quote:
Originally Posted by olekia View Post
I have a question. Was looking at the programs and the HU starter caught my eye the most. However, my financial situation now is very bad (student) so I do not have enough money to put up a starter bankroll and a sequrity deposit. Would there be any way to construct a deal without that security deposit and maybe have a higher payback percentage than 50%?
Email our support. If you can play 300k hands in one month, no matter which limit or profit, we will seriously consider it. I suggest play NL2 zoom/fast-fold poker.

This is actually what Imachampion had to do, the guy with whom everything started.
Otherwise, work & save some money like everybody else.
ThinkItThrough is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2017, 01:36 PM   #2836
olekia
stranger
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 9
Re: Bestpokercoaching.com. Coaching For Profits. From $50 to $100k in 9months. Publicly Documen

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThinkItThrough View Post
Email our support. If you can play 300k hands in one month, no matter which limit or profit, we will seriously consider it. I suggest play NL2 zoom/fast-fold poker.

This is actually what Imachampion had to do, the guy with whom everything started.
Otherwise, work & save some money like everybody else.
Okay I'll tell you what. This statement is for you as much as it is for me. I am going to take a few months and try to work up to about 1k euro saved (after paying all living expenses) with a normal job. That will be 500 for security deposit and 500 for starting bankroll. Then I will start at the HU beginners course and move up the stakes and HU programs. When I have reached the last 60k goal I am going to do stngo and mtt coaching by ben, I have always felt that only one form of poker is not enough for me. Why am I telling you this? Because it's both nice and absolutely needed not to dream. But to aim. Also I am good at realizing my own strengths and weaknesses. I am very talented and smart however my disciplin in general in life is ****, so is my work ethics. This months working before I join will be good then, to work on that. Work ethics is more important than talent I think, which is unfortunate for me. However, I think that work ethic problems may be easier fixed than talent problems. Im soon 23 and I need to grow the f*k up. And I tell you, I don't really think it's because I want this so bad. I neeeed this. And I will get it.
olekia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2017, 06:38 PM   #2837
ThinkItThrough
See my coaching listing
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 1,875
Re: Bestpokercoaching.com. Coaching For Profits. From $50 to $100k in 9months. Publicly Documen

Quote:
Originally Posted by olekia View Post
Okay I'll tell you what. This statement is for you as much as it is for me. I am going to take a few months and try to work up to about 1k euro saved (after paying all living expenses) with a normal job. That will be 500 for security deposit and 500 for starting bankroll. Then I will start at the HU beginners course and move up the stakes and HU programs. When I have reached the last 60k goal I am going to do stngo and mtt coaching by ben, I have always felt that only one form of poker is not enough for me. Why am I telling you this? Because it's both nice and absolutely needed not to dream. But to aim. Also I am good at realizing my own strengths and weaknesses. I am very talented and smart however my disciplin in general in life is ****, so is my work ethics. This months working before I join will be good then, to work on that. Work ethics is more important than talent I think, which is unfortunate for me. However, I think that work ethic problems may be easier fixed than talent problems. Im soon 23 and I need to grow the f*k up. And I tell you, I don't really think it's because I want this so bad. I neeeed this. And I will get it.
Agree with what you say, talk is cheap, action speaks. Let's see to which type you belong!
ThinkItThrough is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2017, 04:11 PM   #2838
Risky
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 75
Re: Bestpokercoaching.com. Coaching For Profits. From $50 to $100k in 9months. Publicly Documen

Very long (sorry man) PM sent.
Risky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2017, 03:10 AM   #2839
ThinkItThrough
See my coaching listing
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 1,875
Re: Bestpokercoaching.com. Coaching For Profits. From $50 to $100k in 9months. Publicly Documen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Risky View Post
Very long (sorry man) PM sent.
Understatement of the year. The bible is a short read compared to ur msg
ThinkItThrough is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2017, 05:23 PM   #2840
Risky
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 75
Re: Bestpokercoaching.com. Coaching For Profits. From $50 to $100k in 9months. Publicly Documen

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThinkItThrough View Post
Understatement of the year. The bible is a short read compared to ur msg
Ha! Well thank you for the great response. I'll be signing up for the 6-max micro around June 5th!
Risky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2017, 02:29 AM   #2841
ThinkItThrough
See my coaching listing
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 1,875
Re: Bestpokercoaching.com. Coaching For Profits. From $50 to $100k in 9months. Publicly Documen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Risky View Post
Ha! Well thank you for the great response. I'll be signing up for the 6-max micro around June 5th!
You're welcome. Cya on board!
ThinkItThrough is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2017, 12:54 PM   #2842
BPC Support
adept
 
BPC Support's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 787
Re: Bestpokercoaching.com. Coaching For Profits. From $50 to $100k in 9months. Publicly Documen

Hey guys!

Has been a while since the last weekly top 3, but now we are back!

Here are the 3 players who won more money in our Coaching for Profits programs this week:



It was a close week!

In the first place, we have the NLHU Soldier student, "LittleSwine". He won €2178 at the tables:



In second, we have the NL 6-max Crusher student, Ricardo. He won €2040:



And in third, we have one more NL 6-max Crusher student, "Iamwhatiam", winning €1955:



Nice results guys, keep it up!
__________________
💰💰💰

FREE 6-max preflop chart: https://www.bestpokercoaching.com/get-the-bulletproof-preflop-chart

6-max Starter Pack: https://www.bestpokercoaching.com/starter-pack/

Coaching info: www.bestpokercoaching.com/coaching-for-profits

💰💰💰
BPC Support is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2017, 07:42 PM   #2843
AznblackhawkCo
journeyman
 
AznblackhawkCo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 284
Re: Bestpokercoaching.com. Coaching For Profits. From $50 to $100k in 9months. Publicly Documen

Hi, due to living in the US, the sites I have available is very limited, in terms of what state I live in I believe I only have WPN (ACR) and Ignition.

It has been stated and I have my own personal experiences that Ignition is substantially softer in pretty much every format. However, the site is completely anonymous and therefore HuD's can only track a specific session on a villain, so if villain gets up and sits down 30 mins later, you won't know it's him. Furthermore, table selection is now removed since they auto sit you like a casino and you don't get to pick/choose.

I know that stats on players only become effective with substantial volume, however this isn't possible on this site. How would this effect the coaching and do you have coaches experienced in this area where very little stats are provided.

I also read that the response on US players and wanting to keep players anonymous so could you answer with just a yes/no if any American player has completed the micro 5k 6-max, as I am not familiar with the rake on European offered sites, I am a little worried that WPN's rake structure for lower stakes just doesn't support micro stakes grinding in the same way that other sites might and may only be achievable by the best and in which case it might be better to jump into a different format.

*On a side note WPN is the best option for 50NL+ (in terms of rake) for US players. They just chop micro stakes players hard...not sure why
AznblackhawkCo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2017, 07:49 AM   #2844
Stevenrizado
stranger
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 4
Smile Re: Bestpokercoaching.com. Coaching For Profits. From $50 to $100k in 9months. Publicly Documen

Let's get one thing straight: I need some advice to determine which package BPC offers, suits me best.

I've been playing for a couple of years now, both live & online. I seem to make a decent profit live and give those profits away to bad regs online. You'd see my issue in a heartbeat.

As most people should, I never really believed that there's 1 poker format which is best, whereas others are deemed insignificant. However, I've been playing mostly fullring cashgames for the last 2 years and BPC (unless i've not been looking closely) doesn't offer fullring but 6max.

Coming month I'm graduating (bachelor) and i'll be going for a master later this year. That being said, my master forces me to move out and quit my 32-hour job(which paid me like crap, even though it's a nice working environment).

Although I've saved quite a bit for the upcoming master, it's not going to be enough to maintain a living and a study. This is where I need BPC to help me decide which package suits me best. I'm putting in the work and the hours, but I need the right direction to get me going!
Stevenrizado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2017, 04:32 AM   #2845
ThinkItThrough
See my coaching listing
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 1,875
Re: Bestpokercoaching.com. Coaching For Profits. From $50 to $100k in 9months. Publicly Documen

Quote:
Originally Posted by AznblackhawkCo View Post
Hi, due to living in the US, the sites I have available is very limited, in terms of what state I live in I believe I only have WPN (ACR) and Ignition.

It has been stated and I have my own personal experiences that Ignition is substantially softer in pretty much every format. However, the site is completely anonymous and therefore HuD's can only track a specific session on a villain, so if villain gets up and sits down 30 mins later, you won't know it's him. Furthermore, table selection is now removed since they auto sit you like a casino and you don't get to pick/choose.

I know that stats on players only become effective with substantial volume, however this isn't possible on this site. How would this effect the coaching and do you have coaches experienced in this area where very little stats are provided.

I also read that the response on US players and wanting to keep players anonymous so could you answer with just a yes/no if any American player has completed the micro 5k 6-max, as I am not familiar with the rake on European offered sites, I am a little worried that WPN's rake structure for lower stakes just doesn't support micro stakes grinding in the same way that other sites might and may only be achievable by the best and in which case it might be better to jump into a different format.

*On a side note WPN is the best option for 50NL+ (in terms of rake) for US players. They just chop micro stakes players hard...not sure why
Yes, you have not provided info on which limit you are a winning player over the last 100k hands, so with this info my answer might change a bit.

Having that said, while we teach stats, more importantly, we teach logic, fundamentals that work across the board.
We analyze population tendencies (from anonymous sites) and come up with the best lines. So there's nothing to worry about for you.
ThinkItThrough is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2017, 04:34 AM   #2846
ThinkItThrough
See my coaching listing
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 1,875
Re: Bestpokercoaching.com. Coaching For Profits. From $50 to $100k in 9months. Publicly Documen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevenrizado View Post
Let's get one thing straight: I need some advice to determine which package BPC offers, suits me best.

I've been playing for a couple of years now, both live & online. I seem to make a decent profit live and give those profits away to bad regs online. You'd see my issue in a heartbeat.

As most people should, I never really believed that there's 1 poker format which is best, whereas others are deemed insignificant. However, I've been playing mostly fullring cashgames for the last 2 years and BPC (unless i've not been looking closely) doesn't offer fullring but 6max.

Coming month I'm graduating (bachelor) and i'll be going for a master later this year. That being said, my master forces me to move out and quit my 32-hour job(which paid me like crap, even though it's a nice working environment).

Although I've saved quite a bit for the upcoming master, it's not going to be enough to maintain a living and a study. This is where I need BPC to help me decide which package suits me best. I'm putting in the work and the hours, but I need the right direction to get me going!
Pretty clear choice here. Start with 6-max Micro CFP, you'll be able to still use your full ring experience!
ThinkItThrough is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2017, 08:41 AM   #2847
BPC Support
adept
 
BPC Support's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 787
Re: Bestpokercoaching.com. Coaching For Profits. From $50 to $100k in 9months. Publicly Documen

Hey Guys!

May ended last week, so today I'll give you the list of the top 3 winners among our Coaching for Profits programs in that month.

And here it is:



In the first place, you can see "L1fe" from our NLHU Soldier program. By his graph, you can see how fast he is progressing!



In the second place, you can see "Fibe", from our new MTT Bronze program:



And in the third place, you can see "iamwhatiam" from the NL 6-max Crusher program:



Congratulations to the top 3 winners! And I wish everyone good luck in June!
__________________
💰💰💰

FREE 6-max preflop chart: https://www.bestpokercoaching.com/get-the-bulletproof-preflop-chart

6-max Starter Pack: https://www.bestpokercoaching.com/starter-pack/

Coaching info: www.bestpokercoaching.com/coaching-for-profits

💰💰💰
BPC Support is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2017, 07:52 AM   #2848
KingOkris
newbie
 
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 29
Re: Bestpokercoaching.com. Coaching For Profits. From $50 to $100k in 9months. Publicly Documen

Dear BPC Team,

i have been already in your program first a few days in the 6max, then recently in the HUCG even doubled my bankroll to be allowed to grind the NL 50 HUCG games. Due to inactivity which was because of my living situation at that time i was warned and then kicked from the program, of course both deposits gone.

What i can suggest now, as i moved recently to malta, to start all over, with regular active income through my fulltime job i can bake myself again with bankroll and deposit. Would it be possible to finish the HU Soldier program and even get back the older deposits as well?

King Regards,
King Okris

If more informationen needed please let us pm or contact back to skype.
KingOkris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2017, 02:12 PM   #2849
ThinkItThrough
See my coaching listing
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 1,875
Re: Bestpokercoaching.com. Coaching For Profits. From $50 to $100k in 9months. Publicly Documen

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingOkris View Post
Dear BPC Team,

i have been already in your program first a few days in the 6max, then recently in the HUCG even doubled my bankroll to be allowed to grind the NL 50 HUCG games. Due to inactivity which was because of my living situation at that time i was warned and then kicked from the program, of course both deposits gone.

What i can suggest now, as i moved recently to malta, to start all over, with regular active income through my fulltime job i can bake myself again with bankroll and deposit. Would it be possible to finish the HU Soldier program and even get back the older deposits as well?

King Regards,
King Okris

If more informationen needed please let us pm or contact back to skype.
Hello,

first of all, happy to hear that you doubled your bankroll! Sure you can do a lot better, so this was only the start!

Finishing a program means that you will get ALL deposits back. The deposits have the function of an insurance. The worst for us is if somebody can't be bothered to update the bankroll or communicate with us. After all, the coaching is "free". We take the risk, but the minimum we expect people is to at least try and take the 30seconds (!!!) it takes to update.

So for those who struggle with this or don't want to update, I always say, "then be so fair and pay for coaching". CFP is simply not the right program in such a case.
We offer very affordable options for this in the BPC Academies. You pay your monthly fee (like on other training sites), but of course, we offer a lot more (live coaching, structured learning etc).

Those are the general rules and thoughts. About your specific case, please contact our support and the people with knowledge will respond you.
ThinkItThrough is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2017, 01:09 AM   #2850
raulfl89
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 58
Re: Bestpokercoaching.com. Coaching For Profits. From $50 to $100k in 9months. Publicly Documen

Let's say I sign up for a CFP and I have to quit because I don't make money in tables or lose the whole bankroll. Will I at least get the deposit refund?
raulfl89 is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:39 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2010, Two Plus Two Interactive
 
 
Poker Players - Streaming Live Online