Two Plus Two Publishing LLC Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Notices

Cash Game Poker Coach Listings This forum consists of threads by poker coaches who have paid for the privilege of beginning a thread with their details. All users are welcome to participate in these threads.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-23-2016, 02:36 PM   #26
SawyerAnthony
adept
 
SawyerAnthony's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 1,041
re: Best 6-max coaching for the price! FREE bonus for packages and group coaching available!

I'm a 10NL player. Have a (semi-)decent grasp of game after years on and off. Would like to make my game better. Can you PM me a quote? Is that how it works?
SawyerAnthony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2016, 06:16 AM   #27
mauzeriz
See my coaching listing
 
mauzeriz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Somewhere i belong
Posts: 374
re: Best 6-max coaching for the price! FREE bonus for packages and group coaching available!

I wrote PM to you. But I think anyone who is interested in coaching should write to me on skype or email and we will be able to chat about all the options

Skype - mypokercoaching
Email - info@mypokercoaching.com
mauzeriz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2016, 11:16 AM   #28
arnagrip
newbie
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 23
re: Best 6-max coaching for the price! FREE bonus for packages and group coaching available!

I wanted to post review. I think mauzeriz is very good coach, he helped me to spot some leaks that I was not able to spot myself. Moreover, he is great guy in general that I really enjoy working with.

This is my results after I finished 5 sessions package and started playing anonymous tables. I am still getting coaching from him so I expect my results going nowhere but up. This is at NL50 mostly.


arnagrip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2016, 11:52 AM   #29
Baruka
centurion
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 107
re: Best 6-max coaching for the price! FREE bonus for packages and group coaching available!

How big of a sample do you need for database analysis?
Baruka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2016, 03:22 PM   #30
mauzeriz
See my coaching listing
 
mauzeriz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Somewhere i belong
Posts: 374
re: Best 6-max coaching for the price! FREE bonus for packages and group coaching available!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baruka View Post
How big of a sample do you need for database analysis?
I would say 20k hands is reasonable sample that you can get useful info from. But the sky is the limit here, so the more hands you have the better it is
mauzeriz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2016, 03:23 PM   #31
mauzeriz
See my coaching listing
 
mauzeriz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Somewhere i belong
Posts: 374
re: Best 6-max coaching for the price! FREE bonus for packages and group coaching available!

Quote:
Originally Posted by arnagrip View Post
I wanted to post review. I think mauzeriz is very good coach, he helped me to spot some leaks that I was not able to spot myself. Moreover, he is great guy in general that I really enjoy working with.

This is my results after I finished 5 sessions package and started playing anonymous tables. I am still getting coaching from him so I expect my results going nowhere but up. This is at NL50 mostly.


Thanks! I do see bright future for you for sure
mauzeriz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2016, 10:15 AM   #32
Guffarin
newbie
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 15
re: Best 6-max coaching for the price! FREE bonus for packages and group coaching available!

I am a small winner on NL25 and NL50 over a 100k sample. I definately have some leaks, but i reckon i need some help to identify them. Is it possible to just get a HM2 database filter check/coaching from you? if so, how much do you charge for that?
Guffarin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2016, 12:10 PM   #33
mauzeriz
See my coaching listing
 
mauzeriz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Somewhere i belong
Posts: 374
re: Best 6-max coaching for the price! FREE bonus for packages and group coaching available!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guffarin View Post
I am a small winner on NL25 and NL50 over a 100k sample. I definately have some leaks, but i reckon i need some help to identify them. Is it possible to just get a HM2 database filter check/coaching from you? if so, how much do you charge for that?
Hey, if you are looking for a coach that can teach you how to use HM2 the most efficient way, I think you can find better candidates than me.

What I can offer is your whole database analysis. This way I will find your leaks and pinpoint it to you so you will know where you should focus your learning next and correct most relevant leaks that we will find. You can do it by yourself or get some help from me or other coaches.

I do use some custom stats and complex HUD's for this so you will get very useful info. I do think this is a very good way and would benefit your game a lot. If you are interested let me know and we will work something out
mauzeriz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2016, 02:59 PM   #34
brownbearxy
newbie
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 39
re: Best 6-max coaching for the price! FREE bonus for packages and group coaching available!

After I received database analysis and leak finder video I had no doubts that I will improve my game. Mauzeriz spotted few big leaks and explained some spots where I was making mistakes most of the time. He pointed out a plan how we should fix all of this and we really fixed these leaks. Just after few sessions, I was feeling more comfortable and beating games with higher win rate.
brownbearxy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2016, 04:26 PM   #35
mauzeriz
See my coaching listing
 
mauzeriz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Somewhere i belong
Posts: 374
re: Best 6-max coaching for the price! FREE bonus for packages and group coaching available!

Quote:
Originally Posted by brownbearxy View Post
After I received database analysis and leak finder video I had no doubts that I will improve my game. Mauzeriz spotted few big leaks and explained some spots where I was making mistakes most of the time. He pointed out a plan how we should fix all of this and we really fixed these leaks. Just after few sessions, I was feeling more comfortable and beating games with higher win rate.
Thanks a lot, man! Was a pleasure working with you wish you all the best!
mauzeriz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2016, 05:15 AM   #36
mauzeriz
See my coaching listing
 
mauzeriz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Somewhere i belong
Posts: 374
re: Best 6-max coaching for the price! FREE bonus for packages and group coaching available!

Hi everyone, finally I was able to launch my web page. Be sure to check this out

www.mypokercoaching.com

If you have any questions feel free to contact me and I will do my best to help you. Cheers
mauzeriz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2016, 10:43 AM   #37
bufa306
stranger
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 2
re: Best 6-max coaching for the price! FREE bonus for packages and group coaching available!

hei,i played on 888 zoom poker 6max.i like the idea,but i wanna start to make some money.i can reserve 4-5hours/day for poker because i have a fool schedule work,but if im gonna transform myself into a winner,i can do it for more time.if you think that you can help improving my game,please pm me.thanks.my email adress is bufa_4ever@yahoo.com
bufa306 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2016, 04:52 AM   #38
mauzeriz
See my coaching listing
 
mauzeriz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Somewhere i belong
Posts: 374
re: Best 6-max coaching for the price! FREE bonus for packages and group coaching available!

Hi, 4-5 hours is a lot of time and if you can devote that much daily we can make you winning player in no time
mauzeriz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2016, 11:59 AM   #39
Grind4hotwings
enthusiast
 
Grind4hotwings's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Valuetown
Posts: 71
Re: Stay ahead of your competition at 6max! FREE Leak Finder and Database Analysis for packages

Yop guys,

I had take my first package with Mauzeriz (5hours) and i re take again the same package.

This coach is the nuts, he help me a lot to be a better player. Struggle in nl10 and now really able to play in nl25.

But this guy is not a magician you need to put work and dedication if you want something but if you want to reach your goals in poker the most ev+ line is to mp Tadas !

And an very nice part is Mauzeriz is a really cool guy, not a boring teacher who dont care about yourself ect,..

If somebody want my graph ect MP me, maybe stupid but i know its motive myself when i had start to look some graph from ppl who struggle and after have a better results in higher stakes.

Cya
Grind4hotwings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2016, 03:32 PM   #40
mauzeriz
See my coaching listing
 
mauzeriz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Somewhere i belong
Posts: 374
Re: Stay ahead of your competition at 6max! FREE Leak Finder and Database Analysis for packages

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grind4hotwings View Post
Yop guys,

I had take my first package with Mauzeriz (5hours) and i re take again the same package.

This coach is the nuts, he help me a lot to be a better player. Struggle in nl10 and now really able to play in nl25.

But this guy is not a magician you need to put work and dedication if you want something but if you want to reach your goals in poker the most ev+ line is to mp Tadas !

And an very nice part is Mauzeriz is a really cool guy, not a boring teacher who dont care about yourself ect,..

If somebody want my graph ect MP me, maybe stupid but i know its motive myself when i had start to look some graph from ppl who struggle and after have a better results in higher stakes.

Cya
Thanks a lot, man! I am sure you will have a bright future in poker, this is a fact!
mauzeriz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2016, 04:48 AM   #41
zulamarck
stranger
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 4
Re: Stay ahead of your competition at 6max! FREE Leak Finder and Database Analysis for packages

Do you think I need to learn and apply GTO on low stakes? If I need that, how quickly can I learn it?
zulamarck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2016, 02:23 PM   #42
mauzeriz
See my coaching listing
 
mauzeriz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Somewhere i belong
Posts: 374
Re: Stay ahead of your competition at 6max! FREE Leak Finder and Database Analysis for packages

Quote:
Originally Posted by zulamarck View Post
Do you think I need to learn and apply GTO on low stakes? If I need that, how quickly can I learn it?
Hi, very good question. I think playing GTO on low stakes should not be your goal, because you can have better win rate exploiting opponents mistakes compared to playing unexploitable.

But you really need to understand how that GTO looks and how you can exploit other by making some adjustments. So understanding how balanced ranges should look preflop and post flop will give you a very good starting point. With this system you will be able to play vs good players or unknown ones that you have no info and if you have a weaker player and have information on how he plays you can just adjust vs that and not use GTO ranges.

It is impossible to answer how quickly you can learn it, it is very different and can be learned quite quickly for preflop ranges and is quite harder for post flop. But in 5 sessions we can get a good understanding in most common spots, how your ranges should look and how you need to change it vs different opponents. Learning this will let you improve a lot.

So to sum an answer, I think you really want to learn it and for understanding what it is as soon as you can to have a good starting point from where you can adjust vs different opponents, but you do not need to follow it blindly in low stakes. Hope that helps. Cheers
mauzeriz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2016, 11:51 AM   #43
pokerJohn74
newbie
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 37
Re: Become a Winner and start Crushing 6max! FREE Leak Finder and Database Analysis for package

Just finished 10 session package with great results. I am so happy to be winning at last that it is even hard to put in words!

Coaching easily paid for itself so I am more than glad to book one more package now! Really recommend for everyone struggling to win.

pokerJohn74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2016, 10:09 AM   #44
mauzeriz
See my coaching listing
 
mauzeriz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Somewhere i belong
Posts: 374
Re: Become a Winner and start Crushing 6max! FREE Leak Finder and Database Analysis for package

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokerJohn74 View Post
Just finished 10 session package with great results. I am so happy to be winning at last that it is even hard to put in words!

Coaching easily paid for itself so I am more than glad to book one more package now! Really recommend for everyone struggling to win.

Thanks, man
mauzeriz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2016, 11:45 PM   #45
ZachShalack420
veteran
 
ZachShalack420's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: B-town, NY
Posts: 2,281
Re: Become a Winner and start Crushing 6max! FREE Leak Finder and Database Analysis for package

added you on Skype(skype name is the same as here), looking forward to hopefullllyy getting some coaching sessions in!
ZachShalack420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2016, 07:28 AM   #46
mauzeriz
See my coaching listing
 
mauzeriz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Somewhere i belong
Posts: 374
Re: Become a Winner and start Crushing 6max! FREE Leak Finder and Database Analysis for package

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZachShalack420 View Post
added you on Skype(skype name is the same as here), looking forward to hopefullllyy getting some coaching sessions in!
Thanks man, looking forward to starting working with you
mauzeriz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2016, 08:36 AM   #47
mauzeriz
See my coaching listing
 
mauzeriz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Somewhere i belong
Posts: 374
Re: Become a Winner and start Crushing 6max! FREE Leak Finder and Database Analysis for package

I made few videos to my youtube channel, so if you want to see how leak finder could look or just HHs review take a look at it!

I think a lot of the time players are not able to fold strong hands and optimistically thinks that villain is bluffing much more that he actually is.

You can check my recent HHs review video about folding strong hands:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXLjuLqEBVA
mauzeriz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2016, 07:56 AM   #48
forSTARS
stranger
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 10
Re: Become a Winner and start Crushing 6max! FREE Leak Finder and Database Analysis for package

I just finished the second package of 5 lessons and booked one more! That's how good it is.

Tadas coaching helped me to move from making stupid plays in nl10 to winning in nl50 just in 10 lessons and I am feeling very comfortable with that right now! After every session, I feel like I have fewer leaks and play better and better and I love it!

It is very important for me that Tadas cares about my results, answers all my questions and is always there when I need something. Best coach I had ever worked with and I highly recommend him to everyone!
forSTARS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2016, 05:34 PM   #49
mauzeriz
See my coaching listing
 
mauzeriz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Somewhere i belong
Posts: 374
Re: Become a Winner and start Crushing 6max! FREE Leak Finder and Database Analysis for package

Quote:
Originally Posted by forSTARS View Post
I just finished the second package of 5 lessons and booked one more! That's how good it is.

Tadas coaching helped me to move from making stupid plays in nl10 to winning in nl50 just in 10 lessons and I am feeling very comfortable with that right now! After every session, I feel like I have fewer leaks and play better and better and I love it!

It is very important for me that Tadas cares about my results, answers all my questions and is always there when I need something. Best coach I had ever worked with and I highly recommend him to everyone!
Thanks for kind words!
mauzeriz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2016, 01:50 AM   #50
Yukino
stranger
 
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 1
Re: Become a Winner and start Crushing 6max! FREE Leak Finder and Database Analysis for package

Hello mauzeriz,

I just emailed the info@mypokercoaching.com address from my email ahan98@gmail.com and also messaged you on Skype (username is IceQueenYukino). I'm looking to get started with your coaching as soon as possible, so please get back to me through either of those ways, but preferably Skype.

Thanks, and looking forward to learning from you!
Yukino is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:42 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ę 2008-2010, Two Plus Two Interactive
 
 
Poker Players - Streaming Live Online