Hey Potential Investors,
My name is Jugaansan, but you all can call me J for short.
A little bit about myself:
- Been a lurker on 2p2 for a while reading, than set up an account a few months ago
- Have previously bought shares from a bunch of people, mostly low/midstakes volume players.
- Used to play tournament and slowly moved into cash (NL2), started up a few threads on it in PG+C
- Want to take a day or two off from cash and play some tournaments
I'm not sure how relevant this is, but since I made the switch over and started to read more and take it more seriously. Not sure what the translation to MTT will be like
Here is my twitter: twitter.com/J_Thayalan
And if any of you do want to end up being facebook friends
Heres is my OPR, its definitely not pretty I have to admit, it was more casual playing if anything, as I started to get more serious about it.
I have two big scores, well not BIG BIG, which most of you guys are use to but, I was able to weed through fields in the micros on two occasions. Not many, but there is hope after all.
$2.75 Buy in for 4th/2051 = $275
$2.20 buy for 1st chop/1077 = $321
Here is the schedule if anyone is at all interested.
Time Tourny Buy-in
11:45 1k Gtd $5.50
12:00 9K Gtd $3.30
12:15 4K Gtd (TKO) $2.70
12:30 2.5K (6m) $1.10
12:45 5K Gtd (TKO) $5.40
12:45 3K Gtd (4m) $4.40
13:00 15K Gtd $5.50
13:15 2K Gtd (TKO) $1.35
13:30 5k Gtd (6M) $3.30
10x $1.50 45 man turbos $15.00
To round up 1.0515
I just rounded up to make it a full number.
Looking to sell roughly 60% to 70%
- will not be playing anything else while doing this package.
- knockouts will be added back to the prizepool
- will open up a rail and post HH
- (i apologize if I missed anything else)
PS Name: thaminority (canada) the Joker on display
I do realize that I am a risky investment and I do not get any buyers, it makes total sense.
If you have made it this far in reading, I thank you for your time.