PLEASE!!!!! If you're not going to make the card faces bigger, at least give us the ability to modify them ourselves.
Also, either make the fonts bigger (at least big enough so that we can see how many chips a player has in his stack), or allow us the option to change the font size to something that is legible. I'm old and my eyes aren't as good as they used to be.
Improving on these two areas would make multi-tabling a ton easier for those of us who tile.
please please please fix the stickying. when i leave a table, it doesn't auto-unsticky. also, sometimes the chip that marks that i'm sitting at a table disappears and it auto-unstickys for no reason even though i'm still playing at said table
fwiw it was perfect right before that latest patch came in
It's been said many times before, but please fix the pop ups. It just boggles my mind that they took something like was annoying and made it worse. No one liked the first broken one that we can't get rid of so you add a second? Seriously why even program in the "click here to not show again" boxes if they don't even work. This is aside from the fact that fixing these would take two seconds to correct.
The $2 180 man is unattractive. A. Buyin is too small 1st is lame, doesn't excite people and it keeps out a lot of people who play higher buyins. B. Compared to the reg speed 180 it's missing 4 or 5 blind levels and you removed the antes!!! Make it a 3.30rebuy so it suits all buyins levels and has a cool 1st place, fix the structure, and observe it's greatness
Please make us all happy and make yourself a little extra change
It's Friday june 22 11:30 am pacific. I just logged in and got this update on my mac!
Your poker software has been updated. The following changes have been applied:
YOU STILL CAN'T WIDEN THE LOBBY WINDOW!!!
- Auto Post Blinds has returned to the table in response to overwhelming player feedback
- Dealer button locations have been changed to always sit to the left the player
- Increased font size in player boxes across all window sizes (most noticable at smaller window sizes)
- The "Total Pot" text has been moved above the community cards and font size increased slightly
- Hole cards are now displayed side-by-side, where possible, rather than overlapping
- Fixed issue with blinds being posted out of position in some circumstances
- Allowed stakes selector to select a single stake in the advanced filter panel
- Fixed issues with "Invert Mouse Wheel" option and small blind betting increment not working in some circumstances
- Fixed issue with "Don't Ask Me Again" checkbox not working for tournament completion popups
- Improved "Poker Settings" screen to better differentiate table defaults from global table settings
- Refresh button added to "My Tournaments" and "My Ring Games" screens
- "Hide Completed Tournaments" on "My Tournaments" screen now also hides tournaments you've been eliminated from
- Fixed issue with antes being obscured in tournament lobbies
- Fixed issue with "Player Wins" sound setting not being applied across sessions
- Fixed issue with hand history not saving on Mac OSX after clicking "Delete All" on "Hand History Settings" screen
- Fixed issue with timezones not applying to the display of "Today", "Tomorrow" and "Yesterday" in tournament list
- Fixed issue with draw counters not moving for draw games when using preferred seating
- Preferred Seating now supported on 5-seated Badugi tables
- Fixed issue with players not being allowed to rejoin a limit table with previous balance
- Fixed issue with "Forgot Password" link not working for some brands
- Added an "All" option to the basic filter when selecting "Stud" or "Draw And Other" in the previous column
- Chip stacks are now only rounded for totals in excess of $100K. Precise totals displayed on mouseover
- Fixed issue with stakes filters not working correctly for SNGs in basic filter view
- Fixed issue with auto-timebank being disabled after sitting out and sitting back in again
- Fixed issue with custom games not showing in hand history viewer when name includes certain characters
- Fixed issue with lobby VIP balance displaying points earned rather than balance
- Fixed issue with betting not allowed in Stud games in some circumstances
- Adjusted player box positions on 7 seat custom tables
Please, PLEASE, fix the god damn bugs before changing stuff or adding features. Half the time switching from tournaments to Sit N Go's it doesn't show any tournaments. I have to mess with the filters and then change them back. Come on. PLEASE FIX THIS CRAPPY SOFTWARE.