Two Plus Two Publishing LLC Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > > >

Notices

RPM Poker Sponsored Support Forum for RPM Poker: Longest-Tenured Merge Brand on 2+2

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-25-2012, 01:42 AM   #1
strikes2k
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 65
Is anyone happy with this site?

Simple question. Over/under til mods lock this down due to the results.
strikes2k is offline  
Old 09-25-2012, 09:26 AM   #2
RPMSeth
Deactivated Rep Account
 
RPMSeth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: RPM Poker
Posts: 1,768
Re: Is anyone happy with this site?

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikes2k View Post
Simple question. Over/under til mods lock this down due to the results.
Is there anything in particular that we can help you with? We're happy to try to answer any questions you might have.
RPMSeth is offline  
Old 09-26-2012, 10:13 AM   #3
antneye
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
antneye's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Fighting for my right to play poker
Posts: 6,274
Re: Is anyone happy with this site?

I am very happy with RPM although of late the promo's have been bad. Hopefully with their latest acquisition they will get back to doing good promo's and reimbursing withdrawal fees at least once per month.
antneye is online now  
Old 09-26-2012, 01:48 PM   #4
t90oldem
journeyman
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 244
Re: Is anyone happy with this site?

there live support is a joke rpmjon wont answer any questions and just give u the run around...
t90oldem is offline  
Old 09-26-2012, 02:05 PM   #5
RPMJon
Deactivated Rep Account
 
RPMJon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: International
Posts: 248
Re: Is anyone happy with this site?

Quote:
Originally Posted by t90oldem View Post
there live support is a joke rpmjon wont answer any questions and just give u the run around...
All questions are answered through live chat to the best of my ability. If I am unable to answer a question I will make sure that it is expedited to the department that can answer it.
RPMJon is offline  
Old 09-26-2012, 08:13 PM   #6
Reefypoopoo
banned
 
Reefypoopoo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: ninny rubbin'
Posts: 8,630
Re: Is anyone happy with this site?

Jon, RPM needs to get on Merge to make some payouts. Non-US skrill taking way long here : (
Reefypoopoo is offline  
Old 09-27-2012, 12:02 AM   #7
wynnkid
centurion
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: El Centro/Las Vegas
Posts: 172
Re: Is anyone happy with this site?

i just cashed out $900 via WU, but it went through as $870? will they reimburst that missing $30?
wynnkid is offline  
Old 09-27-2012, 12:34 AM   #8
tr8cer
grinder
 
tr8cer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: formerly Men"the master" fan
Posts: 675
Re: Is anyone happy with this site?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RPMJon View Post
All questions are answered through live chat to the best of my ability. If I am unable to answer a question I will make sure that it is expedited to the department that can answer it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by t90oldem View Post
there live support is a joke rpmjon wont answer any questions and just give u the run around...
I have spoken with RPMJon at least 8 times. He has always been friendly and helpful. He also is quick with his replies. I've used tons of online chat with casinos in the past and it is annoying to have to wait 1 minute each time you ask a question for them to reply.

I am upset that check withdrawal fees are no longer reimbursed once a month. It is pretty bad to get hit with a large fee when you are only wanting to withdrawal $300.

Jon please start offering this. I would be fine with check fees being reimbursed once every 2 or 3 months. That promotion would help RPM stand out from other Merge skins.
tr8cer is offline  
Old 09-27-2012, 03:54 AM   #9
Number1Hater
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 9,490
Re: Is anyone happy with this site?

rpm has been very good to me. good support/fast replies. promos could be better but i don't mind as long as i have rb.
Number1Hater is online now  
Old 09-27-2012, 11:00 AM   #10
whickerda
adept
 
whickerda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Under The Black Helicopters
Posts: 1,068
Re: Is anyone happy with this site?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Number1Hater View Post
rpm has been very good to me. good support/fast replies. promos could be better but i don't mind as long as i have rb.
This has been my experience too.

Everyone should remember that rpmjon is a robot so...

Spoiler:
whickerda is offline  
Old 09-28-2012, 12:57 AM   #11
strikes2k
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 65
Re: Is anyone happy with this site?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RPMSeth View Post
Is there anything in particular that we can help you with? We're happy to try to answer any questions you might have.

Holy ****. You have to be kidding asking me this.
strikes2k is offline  
Old 09-28-2012, 02:38 AM   #12
tarzan4
grinder
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Pittsburgh
Posts: 477
Re: Is anyone happy with this site?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wynnkid View Post
i just cashed out $900 via WU, but it went through as $870? will they reimburst that missing $30?
At least you got paid. My Western Union cashout is unavailable for pick up in my small town and I've yet to receive it over 3 months later. They just keep saying that the information cannot be edited even after I show them the emails from Western Union support describing simple process of editing the location and that you can do so.

Last edited by tarzan4; 09-28-2012 at 02:48 AM.
tarzan4 is offline  
Old 09-28-2012, 04:11 AM   #13
strikes2k
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 65
Re: Is anyone happy with this site?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RPMSeth View Post
Is there anything in particular that we can help you with? We're happy to try to answer any questions you might have.
Okay. I've been playing all night and suddenly my filters don't work. They worked earlier. If I have it filter tournaments nothing shows up. Give me a good answer to show me you're not worthless.
strikes2k is offline  
Old 09-28-2012, 02:50 PM   #14
RPMJon
Deactivated Rep Account
 
RPMJon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: International
Posts: 248
Re: Is anyone happy with this site?

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikes2k View Post
Okay. I've been playing all night and suddenly my filters don't work. They worked earlier. If I have it filter tournaments nothing shows up. Give me a good answer to show me you're not worthless.
Please chat in at RPMPoker.com so that I can better assist you with your current inquiry.
RPMJon is offline  
Old 09-28-2012, 11:17 PM   #15
flipxpelon562
old hand
 
flipxpelon562's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Cali
Posts: 1,603
Re: Is anyone happy with this site?

I am happy with RPM, but they still need to bring promos back for next month..
flipxpelon562 is offline  
Old 09-30-2012, 03:19 PM   #16
Mark275
banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: New Haven Ct
Posts: 4,436
Re: Is anyone happy with this site?

+1^
Mark275 is offline  
Old 10-03-2012, 03:21 AM   #17
Number1Hater
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 9,490
Re: Is anyone happy with this site?

im sure the promos will return. last year around holiday time, they came out with bunch of promos.
Number1Hater is online now  
Old 10-03-2012, 07:16 AM   #18
SretiCentV
Pooh-Bah
 
SretiCentV's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: In the rear with the gear
Posts: 3,653
Re: Is anyone happy with this site?

I'm also happy with merge. I'm just waiting for some little thing to go wrong though so I can act like a ***** like OP. Feels good to be a big man imho
SretiCentV is offline  
Old 10-05-2012, 10:16 PM   #19
TPayne
journeyman
 
TPayne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Oklahoma
Posts: 293
Re: Is anyone happy with this site?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tr8cer View Post

I am upset that check withdrawal fees are no longer reimbursed once a month. It is pretty bad to get hit with a large fee when you are only wanting to withdrawal $300.
I completely agree with this.
TPayne is offline  
Old 10-06-2012, 04:52 AM   #20
strikes2k
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 65
Re: Is anyone happy with this site?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RPMJon View Post
Please chat in at RPMPoker.com so that I can better assist you with your current inquiry.
Another dumb response. How about this one. How come I have a filter set up to NOT show turbo tournaments but they still show up? The best part is that since I can't maximize the lobby what I see in the "name" field is something like "$500 guaranteed deepstack......". How dumb is that?
strikes2k is offline  
Old 10-06-2012, 06:45 AM   #21
strikes2k
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 65
Re: Is anyone happy with this site?

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikes2k View Post
Another dumb response. How about this one. How come I have a filter set up to NOT show turbo tournaments but they still show up? The best part is that since I can't maximize the lobby what I see in the "name" field is something like "$500 guaranteed deepstack......". How dumb is that?
Gee what a surprise. No response. I'm sure they'll respond in a couple of days, as is typical. Is it any wonder NOONE posts in this forum? I don't even understand why RPM pays for this forum. It's useless. 2+2 must love the free money though.
strikes2k is offline  
Old 10-06-2012, 08:08 AM   #22
strikes2k
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 65
Re: Is anyone happy with this site?

Just checking in again. oh what a surprise, no response. But at some point you'll respond and tell me to "chat" with you. Wow, what a great customer service experience you're creating. If you didn't sense my sarcasm, it was there.
strikes2k is offline  
Old 10-06-2012, 11:30 AM   #23
RPMJon
Deactivated Rep Account
 
RPMJon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: International
Posts: 248
Re: Is anyone happy with this site?

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikes2k View Post
Gee what a surprise. No response. I'm sure they'll respond in a couple of days, as is typical. Is it any wonder NOONE posts in this forum? I don't even understand why RPM pays for this forum. It's useless. 2+2 must love the free money though.
In order to assist you with your issue we require additional information. Please PM me directly or email me at jon@rpmpoker.eu so that I can help clear up any confusion you may have.
RPMJon is offline  
Old 10-06-2012, 07:31 PM   #24
tr8cer
grinder
 
tr8cer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: formerly Men"the master" fan
Posts: 675
Re: Is anyone happy with this site?

You are starting to sound a little slow in the head or just drunk each time you post. I have never had a problem communicating with Jon or Seth in the past by chat or email. If you cannot communicate and/or better yet cannot be pleased maybe you should just move on.
tr8cer is offline  
Old 10-07-2012, 09:49 AM   #25
MK7749
old hand
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 1,932
Re: Is anyone happy with this site?

im on week 6 i believe on waiting for my cashout, US player.

TBH if i dont get a cashout approval bye next week im done and moving to another site.

I dont even need to cashout per se but now its a matter of principle.
MK7749 is offline  

 
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:37 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO v2.0.33 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright ę 2008-2010, Two Plus Two Interactive
 
Poker Players - Streaming Live Online