Two Plus Two Publishing LLC Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Notices

Religion, God, and Theology Discussion of God, religion, faith, theology, and spirituality.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-20-2016, 01:32 PM   #1
Pletho
Pooh-Bah
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 4,226
Told Ya So!

Some of you may not remember but many of you may- several years back when Obama got elected I posted that he was a Muslim disguised as a black man - and you all laughed at me and said I was crazy - Well if your not blind you'll have realized that he is a Muslim - of course he is a black man but that was how he got elected and part of the plan to get elected -

My point in stating it like that was that his real intentions were hidden behind color

He needed to appeal to the black community to get voted in and so he does of course with his eloquent speeches but not without beimg full of lies and deceit.

Our country was at a point where it was more than likely possible for a
Black man to be voted in as president and those pulling the strings knew this - he was groomed for this -

Anyway just thought I'd pop in and say - told ya so !

Also all the other things I've posted in the past are true also believe it or not but most of you if any will not find that out until it's too late -

Chow
Pletho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2016, 02:28 PM   #2
carlo
veteran
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 3,353
Re: Told Ya So!

Welcome back !!!
carlo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2016, 11:47 PM   #3
batair
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
batair's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: fore the rain starts
Posts: 14,118
Re: Told Ya So!

I still dont realize he is a Muslim, but Satan must be blinding me so its not my fault. Did you catch him praying to Mecca?

Hello Mr.Pletho.
batair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2016, 01:27 AM   #4
spanktehbadwookie
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
spanktehbadwookie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: River Region
Posts: 16,376
Re: Told Ya So!

Ah, the old 'told you so, you'll see'. Well, charmed, I'm sure.
spanktehbadwookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2016, 06:31 AM   #5
Mightyboosh
mmm mmm good
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Mount Olympus
Posts: 4,896
Re: Told Ya So!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pletho View Post
Some of you may not remember but many of you may- several years back when Obama got elected I posted that he was a Muslim disguised as a black man - and you all laughed at me and said I was crazy - Well if your not blind you'll have realized that he is a Muslim
It's 'you're', not 'your' because it's a contraction of 'you are'. Grammar, the difference between knowing you're sh*t, and knowing your sh*t.

So, I must be blind, how did I miss that Obama is a Muslim? Can you link the proof please? (but please, not that laughably taken out of context edited youtube video....)

If you actually said "Muslim disguised as a black man", that's probably why people laughed at you. There are so many assumptions in that one short phrase that it's tricky to know where to start with it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pletho View Post
Also all the other things I've posted in the past are true also believe it or not but most of you if any will not find that out until it's too late -

Chow
Unfortunately, being right about one thing (which hasn't been established anyway) doesn't make you right about everything, that's like logic 101 dude. Kind of like I'm not just going to assume that you're stupid because you don't know the difference between you're and your.
Mightyboosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2016, 07:26 PM   #6
Pletho
Pooh-Bah
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 4,226
Re: Told Ya So!

Blah blah blah^^^
Pletho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2016, 05:05 AM   #7
Mightyboosh
mmm mmm good
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Mount Olympus
Posts: 4,896
Re: Told Ya So!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pletho View Post
Blah blah blah^^^
No proof then? Ok. Still got no reason to think you're right then. Not much of a 'told ya so' really.
Mightyboosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2016, 12:52 PM   #8
Pletho
Pooh-Bah
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 4,226
Re: Told Ya So!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyboosh View Post
No proof then? Ok. Still got no reason to think you're right then. Not much of a 'told ya so' really.
If I showed ya proof no matter how undeniable it was - an unbeliever would never believe - about as hard headed as the flat earthers
Pletho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2016, 01:32 PM   #9
Mightyboosh
mmm mmm good
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Mount Olympus
Posts: 4,896
Re: Told Ya So!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pletho View Post
If I showed ya proof no matter how undeniable it was - an unbeliever would never believe - about as hard headed as the flat earthers
Well, you'd actually have to show the proof before I could comment, and you still haven't.

If you're right, that people who don't want to believe simply won't believe, then really.... what was the point of coming back to say 'I told ya so'..
Mightyboosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2016, 02:51 PM   #10
spanktehbadwookie
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
spanktehbadwookie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: River Region
Posts: 16,376
Re: Told Ya So!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyboosh View Post
No proof then? Ok. Still got no reason to think you're right then. Not much of a 'told ya so' really.
Not much of anything resembling useful information either.

Any case where fact and observation may warrant a 'told you so' doesn't really need a 'told you so' as the fact and observation would stands for itself regardless of 'told you so'.

Which is why one can consider 'told you so' is likely a sign of having a basic urge to argue irrationally with nothing stronger than an unsupportable opinion, particularly when the claim is ridiculous at face-value.
spanktehbadwookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2016, 07:56 PM   #11
Pletho
Pooh-Bah
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 4,226
Re: Told Ya So!

Some of you on this forum really are lovers and worshippers of your own intellect. So smart (not really) that you smart yourself out of the truth or even ever having a chance to receive it.

While looking on this forum which has nothing but Athiest. It seems there you all are asking stupid questions pretending you want an answer but all the while really just looking to bait and trap someone who is gullible and not wise enough to see that you are simply trying to attack Christians and Christianity.
Pletho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2016, 08:01 PM   #12
Original Position
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Original Position's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: New York
Posts: 6,487
Re: Told Ya So!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pletho View Post
Some of you on this forum really are lovers and worshippers of your own intellect. So smart (not really) that you smart yourself out of the truth or even ever having a chance to receive it.

While looking on this forum which has nothing but Athiest. It seems there you all are asking stupid questions pretending you want an answer but all the while really just looking to bait and trap someone who is gullible and not wise enough to see that you are simply trying to attack Christians and Christianity.
I've never lied about what the Bible says. Can you say the same?
Original Position is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2016, 12:20 AM   #13
Pletho
Pooh-Bah
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 4,226
Re: Told Ya So!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Original Position View Post
I've never lied about what the Bible says. Can you say the same?
Yes - I've never lied about what the bible says - never - point being?

I'm positive that all of you have wrongly divided it though - If your not sure what that means sift through some of my past posts about rightly dividing the bible.

Anyway ...... Peace out to y'all - have fun talking in circles never coming unto a full and precise knowledge of the truth.
Pletho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2016, 12:22 AM   #14
batair
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
batair's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: fore the rain starts
Posts: 14,118
Re: Told Ya So!

Who wants all the truths...it takes the magic away.
batair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2016, 01:38 AM   #15
Original Position
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Original Position's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: New York
Posts: 6,487
Re: Told Ya So!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pletho View Post
Yes - I've never lied about what the bible says - never - point being?
Yes you have. You invented a verse to make a point in an argument with Bunny. Literally just made it up.

Quote:
I'm positive that all of you have wrongly divided it though - If your not sure what that means sift through some of my past posts about rightly dividing the bible.
Rightly dividing the Word doesn't include lying about what it says. You have shown yourself to be untrustworthy and deceitful when it comes to the Bible.
Original Position is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2016, 06:06 AM   #16
Mightyboosh
mmm mmm good
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Mount Olympus
Posts: 4,896
Re: Told Ya So!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pletho View Post
Some of you on this forum really are lovers and worshippers of your own intellect. So smart (not really) that you smart yourself out of the truth or even ever having a chance to receive it.

While looking on this forum which has nothing but Athiest. It seems there you all are asking stupid questions pretending you want an answer but all the while really just looking to bait and trap someone who is gullible and not wise enough to see that you are simply trying to attack Christians and Christianity.
I genuinely want you to provide the proof. Until you do, I have no reason not to continue believing that Obama is a Christian as he has said.
Mightyboosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2016, 09:59 AM   #17
Black Peter
veteran
 
Black Peter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: The Pass
Posts: 2,677
Re: Told Ya So!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Original Position View Post
Yes you have. You invented a verse to make a point in an argument with Bunny. Literally just made it up.
That was a pretty funny verse.
Black Peter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2016, 12:48 AM   #18
Dominic
Tripod
 
Dominic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Vegas
Posts: 59,650
Re: Told Ya So!

The narcissism of ignorance is an amazingly scary thing.
Dominic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2016, 04:20 PM   #19
festeringZit
old hand
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 1,278
Re: Told Ya So!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyboosh View Post
No proof then? Ok. Still got no reason to think you're right then. Not much of a 'told ya so' really.
Boosh pompously berates the OP for his grammar, but then posts the above.

Sigh.
festeringZit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2016, 11:28 PM   #20
LuckyTxGuy
veteran
 
LuckyTxGuy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Deep East Texas
Posts: 2,243
Re: Told Ya So!

I am a Christian and by far one of the most Constitutionally conservative members on 2+2. Saying that I am not an Obama fan is a severe understatement. I believe he is trashing the Constitution and that he's achieved his goal of fundamentally transforming this country.(not for the better) I say all that so it will be understood I'm it a liberal apologist.

With that said, Obama is no more of a Muslim than he is a Christian. I've never heard of any Muslim claiming to be a Christian? If he was a Muslim he would be the worst kind. He denies his faith and he doesn't follow the Koran. Some of the exact same reasons I say he's not a faithful Christian are the reasons he's not a Muslim. Muslims (and Christians) strongly oppose homosexuality, gay marriage, transgenderism and the list goes on. So why would Obama so proudly support these issues? He might have dabbled in Islam earlier in his life (?) but he is far from living as a Muslim now.

Seriously, how can any rational person make the assertion that he's a Muslim? I will admit that he definitely shows a very strong favoritism towards Muslims and he is their greatest apologist and I'm not sure why that is, but good grief he's not a Muslim.
LuckyTxGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2016, 11:31 PM   #21
HomelessInSeattle
journeyman
 
HomelessInSeattle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: PA
Posts: 206
Re: Told Ya So!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyTxGuy View Post
I am a Christian and by far one of the most Constitutionally conservative members on 2+2. Saying that I am not an Obama fan is a severe understatement. I believe he is trashing the Constitution and that he's achieved his goal of fundamentally transforming this country.(not for the better) I say all that so it will be understood I'm it a liberal apologist.

With that said, Obama is no more of a Muslim than he is a Christian. I've never heard of any Muslim claiming to be a Christian? If he was a Muslim he would be the worst kind. He denies his faith and he doesn't follow the Koran. Some of the exact same reasons I say he's not a faithful Christian are the reasons he's not a Muslim. Muslims (and Christians) strongly oppose homosexuality, gay marriage, transgenderism and the list goes on. So why would Obama so proudly support these issues? He might have dabbled in Islam earlier in his life (?) but he is far from living as a Muslim now.

Seriously, how can any rational person make the assertion that he's a Muslim? I will admit that he definitely shows a very strong favoritism towards Muslims and he is their greatest apologist and I'm not sure why that is, but good grief he's not a Muslim.
Islam is a false religion as is Mormonism. Obama is a well educated liar. What's your point. I am not being disrespectful and God bless if you are a true Christian. Amen.
HomelessInSeattle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2016, 04:35 AM   #22
Mightyboosh
mmm mmm good
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Mount Olympus
Posts: 4,896
Re: Told Ya So!

Ah, the 'no true christian' fallacy.... lol. I guess Christians that aren't 'true' Christians are the ones that don't agree with your interpretation of Christianity? No doubt they feel the same way, what true Christian wouldn't?
Mightyboosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2016, 04:57 AM   #23
batair
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
batair's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: fore the rain starts
Posts: 14,118
Re: Told Ya So!

A Christian universalist?
batair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2016, 08:39 AM   #24
spanktehbadwookie
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
spanktehbadwookie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: River Region
Posts: 16,376
Re: Told Ya So!

I could interpret everyone out of being a Christian except Jesus.

Point being the fallacy of denying the position of interpreter to anyone denies it for everyone. Which then leads to not interpreting, which is fancy talk for not thinking independently.
spanktehbadwookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2016, 06:10 PM   #25
Black Peter
veteran
 
Black Peter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: The Pass
Posts: 2,677
Re: Told Ya So!

Christians arguing with each other about who is the true christian... lol
Black Peter is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:47 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO v2.0.33 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright ę 2008-2010, Two Plus Two Interactive
 
 
Poker Players - Streaming Live Online