The short answer: watching and listening to professional players explain profitable poker is an effective learning strategy that can be applied to your poker game. CardRunners
is a poker training communities that offer daily training videos, strategy forums, blogs, hand analysis tools and more to help you improve your poker game. Not sure which one to sign up for? Keep reading...
- The industry leader for over five years, CR is designed for beginners through high stakes players. We release an average of 9 cash and tournament videos per week from accomplished micro to high stakes instructors. CardRunners has the largest library of poker training videos available, over 2,000 videos.
- Videos from high stakes regulars like Brian "Stinger" Hastings, Tom "LearnedFromTV" Chambers, Andreas "Skjervøy" Torbergsen, John "Nicolak" Kim and Scott "iRock" Augustine.
- Content includes NLHE, PLO, and LHE videos for heads up, six-max and full ring cash games, SNG videos for buy-ins ranging from $1 to $525, and MTT videos from some of the best tournament players in the game.
- Most extensive library available in the training industry, including videos from cash legends Taylor "Green Plastic" Caby, Cole "CTS" South and David "Raptor" Benefield, and tournament experts Mickey "mement_mori" Petersen, Mike "Timex" McDonald and Isaac "Mr. Menlo" Baron.
- Instructor participation in the highly trafficked forums, pro blogs, a member blog network, special promotions for members, and a hand converter.
- Discount on Holdem Manager, the premier poker analytics tool. As a CardRunners member you pay only $55 (retail price is $89.99). Same for Omaha Manager. Pay only $100 for both! You can also receive Hold'em Vision or Table Ninja for only $55 and $10 off all upgrades.