Originally Posted by too eazy
1 lol @ talking about mean / median. we all cant fight the inner nerd eh.
re: having a real job
2 do you ever think that part of the reason you keep a real job is to stay within the realm of conservative society? i assume its a relief that you can tell people you work for x x blah blah rather than saying you're a big money hustler.
3 how much $/year would you have to be reasonably sure you could make from poker to quit the job
4 pro choice/life?
5 if you had unlimited funds what city would you reside in as your home base for the rest of your life?
6 do you think there's a reasonable explanation why canadians seem better at poker per capita?
7 do you think the USA should encourage multi-lingualism?
8 how much % of your bankroll would you have to lose before you quit poker?
9 dumbest thing you did when you were drunk?
10 do you have any brothers/sisters?, would you encourage them to try poker? if you had children, would you encourage them?
11 top 5 favorite movies, in no order.
1) Haha, I thought that would be a nice touch.
2) This is a factor 100%. I always just think about how my parents and this girl whose opinion I care about would react to me becoming a pro. I don't think they'd like it, but if they knew exactly how much I was going to make this year playing a few hours a night, they would probably change their minds.
3) Probably over a million. If I ever turn pro poker, I will most likely never go back to a real job unless its way down the road when I own my own business. I would give this a lot more consideration if the future of online poker was more clear.
4) Pro Choice, but I would not be an advocate of this if it were my baby.
5) Chicago obv.
6) I was actually wondering this the other day. It does seem like there has been a big influx of good players from Canada. Maybe it's because there is cool **** to do there.
7) No, I think if you want to live here, you should learn our damn language imo.
8) I am like the biggest bankroll nit ever, so I don't see this ever happening. But I will say 100%. I don't think I would quit unless I lost it all, and I'd still probably find a way.
9) Oh man, I don't even know on this one. I have gone to the hospital a bunch of times, been arrested a bunch of times. Probably should be dead.
10) I have a younger bro that goes to Iowa. He is getting his CPA this year. He is a smart kid but I will not tell him to play poker or try to convince him. If he wanted coaching or something I would probably help him out. My kids can play if they want but it's the same scenario as my brother.
11) Shawshank Redemption, Tommy Boy, Step Brothers, Tombstone, Predator.