Welcome to the Mid-High Full Ring NL forum!
This forum was created recently as a split from the former Small-High forum. Generally speaking, this forum is for hands played at 2/4 and higher online, and for live hands at 5/10 and higher.
Rules for new threads:
Rules for posting:
- When posting a hand for analysis, the title should include the stakes and something descriptive of the hand. If it's a live hand, mention that as well. If your thread title is too vague, I may edit it. This is to make it easier for everyone to keep track of the things they have read.
- When posting a hand for analysis, make sure you have included as much information as possible about your image, reads of your opponents, table dynamics, and of course all of the action from the hand itself. Be clear about the action, position of each player, and stack sizes. Don't forget to tell us your hole cards! Do not post any action or results beyond the decision you have a question about. For online hands, use the converter which is located above the box where you're typing everything.
- Do not post a new thread just to brag or complain about a hand. Post them instead in the designated Beats, Brags, and Variance thread.
- Other completely off-topic or low content posts should be placed in the monthly chat thread. This includes simple questions that can be answered without a need for much discussion.
- Follow the standard twoplustwo rules, including but not limited to: don't try to fool the profanity filter, don't discuss how to get away with illegal activities, treat people with respect, don't advertise your own stuff, etc. Use common sense. If you're not sure if your post is okay and it's not important, then don't post it. If it is important, ask about it via PM.
This is not intended to be a comprehensive FAQ. The Small Stakes Full Ring FAQ
covers everything from abbreviations and beginner information to coaching/staking advice to software enhancements, and everything in between.
This forum will have a no trolling policy and it will