If you keep your eyes open you can find chips, bills and slot vouchers on the floor occasionally. I almost always see a voucher for pennies and just leave it there.. but I want to hear some stories...
here are some of mine:
- $100 chip in the middle of a dark carpet
- $25 chip in the middle of a dark carpet
- $60 bucks in twenties laying on the floor of near empty row of slots
- $30 slot voucher upside down on a main casino walkway
- $20 in 4 reds under poker table
- Probably various other $5 and $1 chips found but can't recall them.
That would put me at let's say $250 over about 7 years in Vegas.
Let's say $35/year
One of these days i know i will see a nice yellow chip just laying there in the middle of nowhere.
just to make it clear i am not speaking of theft or not alerting someone to dropped cash or valuables - clearly this is to be a discussion of chips or bills just laying in the middle of nowhere with no possible identifiable owner.. you can also turn this into a - what would you do? return it to casino security or put it in your pocket....