Two Plus Two Publishing LLC Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Notices

Coaching Advice This forum is to be used for general coaching questions and discussion. This forum is not intended to be a place where coaches advertise.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-30-2010, 08:09 PM   #501
banana
newbie
 
banana's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: UK
Posts: 29
Re: Where did the Jason Ho thread get moved to?

Quote:
Originally Posted by teddyFBI View Post
Jason, do you still claim to have had a 1M+ year in poker? (As you are reading this thread, I will assume no reply to this Q will be an acknowledgment that you made that up.)
.
banana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 08:17 PM   #502
cpitt398
Pooh-Bah
 
cpitt398's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Posts: 4,112
Re: Where did the Jason Ho thread get moved to?

Quote:
Originally Posted by skelm View Post
Funny, I've learnt that recently also. Was reading something about somebody running up a debt in the UK, going to Macau (most likely running - but not proven at this point), claiming to make $1M even with a pending insolvency and then scamming a heap of people out of about 120k.


Then the company that endorsed them agreed with the guilty parties, is refunding money and completely separated themselves from the brand but said scammer continued to try to save face (this was not a very smart scammer by any stretch of the imagination).
unless its all part of an even bigger scam against stoxpoker. That would be pretty epic
cpitt398 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 08:27 PM   #503
bpran
centurion
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 139
Re: Where did the Jason Ho thread get moved to?

Quote:
Originally Posted by teddyFBI View Post
Jason, do you still claim to have had a 1M+ year in poker? (As you are reading this thread, I will assume no reply to this Q will be an acknowledgment that you made that up.)
Quote:
Originally Posted by teddyFBI View Post
Jason, do you still claim to have had a 1M+ year in poker? (As you are reading this thread, I will assume no reply to this Q will be an acknowledgment that you made that up.)
Quote:
Originally Posted by teddyFBI View Post
Jason, do you still claim to have had a 1M+ year in poker? (As you are reading this thread, I will assume no reply to this Q will be an acknowledgment that you made that up.)

Jason, do you still claim to have had a 1M+ year in poker?

(As you are reading this thread, I will assume no reply to this Q will be an acknowledgment that you made that up.)
bpran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 08:36 PM   #504
wilneedheart
banned
 
wilneedheart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Location: Location
Posts: 2,261
Re: Where did the Jason Ho thread get moved to?

the crew got screwed
wilneedheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 08:49 PM   #505
MASTERHOLMES
journeyman
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: ontario canada
Posts: 300
Re: Where did the Jason Ho thread get moved to?

leaving out the blogs, the you tube videos, the other things out of this in just the facts ma"am kind of thing

before responding to the big post of yours, let me say that as I was waiting for an all encompassing post of yours that would of answered every allegation that came up, I believe it would come, and not this prop bet that no one would take. moreover I expected that you would take onus and say yeah i had some bad staking deals, I paid on account but stoxpoker had no relation to my crew proposals neither my poker camp.
instead you remain silent and the case grew against you. sure some people threw mud like the you tube videos which really had no bearing on some of these things. and your looks came into play, bah.

so now you finally responded, but it is too late for your videos, and such are removed from stox.. however as you posted I don't think you cared.

1.videos

I will say that your first omaha video you made with all that money was stupid for it wasn't what was requested of you which the majority of us wanted to see a small stakes foundation of omaha. heck you probaly made it with the staking money from the crew.

for a person who is supposed to be full of intregrity , you should of simply took an hiatus from making videos if you lost your motivation, your desire to make good videos.

2. coaching,

well besides not seemily interesting in watching your sweating sessions,,
how do you answer playing on the same table while being able to see their hole cards ?. did it happen or not?
could it be that your hot streak you had was over and your coaching results making your risky plays evened out.

why wouldn't you give it your all since you were using that money for playing poker.

3. the crew
every one of the crew from the posts that has been seen by me say that you offered the deal yourself.
it is up to you as a individual to say "look i am just a poker player, can't you find a counselor ". it is also up to you to organize the coaching better, be honest with them by saying you got many students, pay some back those who had prepaid early if they didnt' want to wait. (you were a big poker player you should of had the funds ).

4. your poker ability

what about the allegations of these accounts that are losers, ?
coaching and playing ability are not the same.. while we know that losing interest in one can lend itself to tilting play, or tilting coaching..
your knowledge that you talked about in video one, of small stakes should of lead you not to tilt.

there is only one thing to do and no one cares about it but yourself ,, and that is to take whatever stake you have,, and build your roll.

5.the staking deal

once you hit a bad spot, imo should of gave the players back their equal amount of stake that was left.. it was better for them to get half then be left with none.

6. borrowing money

well first thing to do is get permission to borrow money and not just take it out of some people account with permission (that is stealing eh ).
as for those you owe,, well it is up to you pay them back.

7. you avoided the following.

any talk of your unsucessful poker camp, multi accounting (playing on people accounts ), why you would someone huge database of hands, and how to make things right with stoxpoker, and your customers.

8. advice from me.

you say you have no money, so how the hell are you living with a wife.. times is hard i guess.

1. get a job , save up some money
2. use your poker ability you say you have,, and grind it back up to 1 million (after all you solved plo cap?)
3. stop borrowing money from any students you might get after this(who knows some might forget ). focus first on paying back what you owe,, not who owes you,, then if you ever get the money from those who owe you,, you will be head.

4. and to make things right payback stoxpoker, it is only fair you do so since you want to make it right,
MASTERHOLMES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 09:02 PM   #506
Thibo
journeyman
 
Thibo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 300
Re: Where did the Jason Ho thread get moved to?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bpran View Post

Jason, do you still claim to have had a 1M+ year in poker?

(As you are reading this thread, I will assume no reply to this Q will be an acknowledgment that you made that up.)
.
Thibo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 09:02 PM   #507
heater
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
heater's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Happy Easter!
Posts: 10,923
Re: Where did the Jason Ho thread get moved to?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bronx bomber View Post
I would have refunded all fees collected by Jason for Coaching. I further would have made good any losses suffered by his students.
ridiculous
heater is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 09:06 PM   #508
Hoopie1
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Hoopie1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Sniff banging.
Posts: 19,514
Re: Where did the Jason Ho thread get moved to?

Quote:
Originally Posted by code7654321 View Post
I would like to make a response.

I am currently acting and responded as myself as an individual.

Even though I am impulsive and at times and I have made the weirdest blog posts, I have had no real malicous intent in anything that I was doing.

I have had no real ever malicous intent in anything I did in my life and I am happy if push goes to shove to goto court and defend myself on this.

With regards to coaching and videos:

Videos:

Yes my small stakes video was highly accepted and I believe my hold em manager series had great benefit and value. These videos I poured my heart and passion into. I am a creative and when we are passionate about something we show it in our creations. After these videos I lost motivation, passion, desire to create videos for various reasons be it the financial renumeration as well as time,effort to do this work.

Coaching:

At first 1on1 coaching I really enjoyed and was passionate about. Then it became too excessively and a huge mental drain to the point I did totally lose interest in coaching.

The crew:

Each and every single one of the crew members approached me and offered me a deal in return for coaching apart from David which I felt after what he spent on coaching that bringing him into the crew and our activities would help and benefit his poker play. At this time many of the members were like NL10 or NL50 players and the offer was of equity renumuration of future poker profits for time. I looked at these deals and geniunely wanted to help every single one, hence I thought the best medium was to create a crew which would best utilise my time and make them better poker players. Micro managing or actively managing poker players just was too much for me. I spend endless hours not only trying to dissect their game but also listen to personal problems and give advice on matters not just about poker. I felt like a father and older brother to many of the people I coached and I simply wanted to stop coaching. I just had far far too many students at one point and was trying to do my best to wind down my student list. At one point it was like 14-16 hours coaching and then sleeping per day. I just wanted to play poker to be honest at a certain point and never really got a chance to anymore until around Q2/Q3 of 2009.

My poker ability:

I am confident in my poker ability and my poker skills that I will still succeed in life. I will still and continue to play poker. I never and will continue to never care what people think of me. If I did I'm sure I would spend more time tooting my own horn than working on my poker game. Regardless of what people think I still have complete confidence I can hold me on at NL and PLO upto 25/50 stakes. I am not afraid to play anyone but I guess being competitive also my ego sometimes gets in the way of rational judgement but I never had pure goals to make a ton of money.

Actions-post announcement of end of dec results of the staking deal:

The actions of the crew members post announcement of end of dec results and their actions I can say many words, things I can say but I don't believe this is the right forum to do so.

I will also at my best capacity presue the cause for what I believe is a fair representation of the facts of this matter. I believe as a poker community this is something which will also benefit and help anyone in the future on either sides.

The staking deal was a very very bad idea however we all make mistakes but I also wanted to help and create success and help the crew members persue their dreams also of being fulltime poker players because of the lack of results of the crew struucture. At the time it looked like a good idea but I guess everyone's view of money is different this I have learned. We also should all honour the agreement to the end. The agreement of the deal was to the end of december 2010. I was still willing to honour this agreement but everyone decided to jump ship and bail and some of the members actions afterwards was just douchey.

Lending money:

We all borrow and lend money from each other as private individuals and more so in poker since it is requred for capital for us to make more money. I am not ashamed to admit I did ask for money to borrow and play in poker, however I also have unpaid debts in poker, created repayment plans for many people which owed me for money for paid services already also.

Reflections:

Words,writing etc are just words on the internet. I am a controversial person but I never presented myself to be an angel or squeaky clean. When words, writing and actions of people actually cause some physical harm to people I care about then that is just going too far. You cannot repair physical damage to an individual. If someone calls me names or want to blast and make funny pictures of me feel free to do so, I will not lose sleep over this.

If you want to call me a scammer then feel free to do so. I am not and will not lose sleep over this.

If people have caused physical harm to the people I care about then now I have a problem with this and I am entitled to persue my right to do what is fair.

I will persue my medium and channel to get to ink on what I feel is the fair representation of the facts.

Will I succeed in poker? Yes I will. Will I succeed in life? Yes I will. Winners just don't give up no matter what happens and I have been through alot of tough times worse than this.

My life now:

I have a wife I care for and love and a family I wish to take care of so my goals in poker now are different. I now wish to make money in poker and will make money to care for my wife and my family. Even if I have no money I will find a way. I don't want sympathy out of this I just want to do what is fair and move on.

regards

Jason.
QFLOLZ.
Hoopie1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 09:06 PM   #509
Ouird
veteran
 
Ouird's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Dagobah System
Posts: 2,412
Re: Where did the Jason Ho thread get moved to?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bpran View Post

Jason, do you still claim to have had a 1M+ year in poker?

(As you are reading this thread, I will assume no reply to this Q will be an acknowledgment that you made that up.)
..
Ouird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 09:58 PM   #510
sonplz
journeyman
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 367
Re: Where did the Jason Ho thread get moved to?

Quote:
Originally Posted by skelm View Post
I see what you did there, If we say Jason Ho is a scammer enough times then when somebody searches Jason Ho they will find this thread about the aforementioned Jason Ho and how Jason Ho is a scammer.

As much as I hate saying Jason Ho and that Jason Ho is a scammer I feel like I should keep saying Jason Ho and how Jason Ho is a scammer to help the Google results when somebody searches Jason Ho.
i somehow feel like this post is quoteworthy
sonplz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 10:18 PM   #511
past_pluto
grinder
 
past_pluto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 621
Re: Where did the Jason Ho thread get moved to?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalQuest View Post
So is Jason Ho paying the 40% he "borrowed" from the staking fund?
Can't. He used it to carve up his face.
past_pluto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 10:23 PM   #512
past_pluto
grinder
 
past_pluto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 621
Re: Where did the Jason Ho thread get moved to?

Quote:
Originally Posted by teddyFBI View Post
Jason, do you still claim to have had a 1M+ year in poker? (As you are reading this thread, I will assume no reply to this Q will be an acknowledgment that you made that up.)
.
past_pluto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 11:51 PM   #513
nuvan
newbie
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 15
Re: Where did the Jason Ho thread get moved to?

So if you had these HH's Jason, why didn't you give them to Nando7 when he asked for them as a stipulation of him continuing coaching with you? If you can prove it so easily.
Rather you asked him to buy these HH's and you would give him your many usernames. When prompted for these mentioned usernames (even just the top 5) you outright refused to do this, and then promptly claimed that you do not offer refunds.
Oh p.s. i love how you quoted that complete bull**** about us in Macau when we went out, even though i got hammered i was completley lucid the entire time. I also remember all the events after we went out, saying that Nando pestered you for the dancer is just ridiculous considering that your Girlfriend/wife is friends with this dancer and asked her over with neither of us asking for her.
I love how when you ruin your own ****ty career you like to take others with you, enjoy pumping it up on a street corner douche bag.
nuvan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 12:02 AM   #514
AJackson
See my coaching listing
 
AJackson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Chiang Mai, Thailand
Posts: 1,941
Re: Where did the Jason Ho thread get moved to?

Quote:
Originally Posted by teddyFBI View Post
Jason, do you still claim to have had a 1M+ year in poker? (As you are reading this thread, I will assume no reply to this Q will be an acknowledgment that you made that up.)
Lets see some proof
AJackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 12:10 AM   #515
pricegrabber
journeyman
 
pricegrabber's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: vancouver, BC
Posts: 347
Re: Where did the Jason Ho thread get moved to?

Quote:
Originally Posted by teddyFBI View Post
Jason, do you still claim to have had a 1M+ year in poker? (As you are reading this thread, I will assume no reply to this Q will be an acknowledgment that you made that up.)
.
pricegrabber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 12:17 AM   #516
Fayth
veteran
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Quebec
Posts: 3,084
Re: Where did the Jason Ho thread get moved to?

Guys it's stupid, I mean come on, the guy obviously hasn't made 1m, there ain't gonna be any proof of this cuz it is inexistent....

any competent player would know it is IMPOSSIBLE to run good enough to make 1m in cash games while being a fairly big fish at the tables (esp since he said it was within 1 year, which means grinding, not just some super roll skyrocketing at nosebleeds like Xblink)
Fayth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 02:12 AM   #517
mSed84
journeyman
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 251
Re: Where did the Jason Ho thread get moved to?

There is a positive probability that Jason Ho is a scammer, and I do believe that the probability that Jason Ho is a scammer is close to 1.


First post ever!
mSed84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 02:27 AM   #518
Prospace
banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: New york
Posts: 1,091
Re: Where did the Jason Ho thread get moved to?

My chrome browser just got attack while visiting Jades blogspot. This dude is a hacker.
Prospace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 02:34 AM   #519
bpran
centurion
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 139
Re: Where did the Jason Ho thread get moved to?

Quote:
Originally Posted by teddyFBI View Post
Jason, do you still claim to have had a 1M+ year in poker? (As you are reading this thread, I will assume no reply to this Q will be an acknowledgment that you made that up.)
Quote:
Originally Posted by GiantBuddha View Post
I think this should be quoted until it is directly answered. You know, with an answer and not with a prop bet.
Jason, do you still claim to have had a 1M+ year in poker?
(As you are reading this thread, I will assume no reply to this Q will be an acknowledgment that you made that up.)
bpran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 02:48 AM   #520
ekky
banned
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 2,261
Re: Where did the Jason Ho thread get moved to?

Stox response seems fair. They should take some liability for the situation, but you can only take on a certain level of obligation. The rest has to fall on the "crew". I suspect stox are being a bit liberal with the $100k figure in an attempt to gain more support for their response, but thats not the worst thing in the world.

What i really cannot figure out though, is this $100k staking fund. He has just stolen $40,000 for living expenses and completely ignored that every single time hes been called on it? The $1m earnings is obviously a lie, I'm more interested in his opinion of the "loan" from the staking fund.
ekky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 03:27 AM   #521
Prospace
banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: New york
Posts: 1,091
Re: Where did the Jason Ho thread get moved to?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LFE888 View Post
URL?

jason ho scammer
jason ho liar
jason ho poker scam
jason ho scam
If you goto his blogspot then click on the new jade , then click her google friends, its located there. I wont type in url because i wont visit those sites again. Mods should post warning about googling him. I can post pics of my spyware scan. My chrome browser was infested and I spent 2 hours scanning computer, then rebooted and microsoft has to do something special. I was even unable to open chrome or visit sites while scanning.

That is what one scan found.



I want to add, I happen to just finish scanning computer 2 hours before this. Before I went to Jades websites, I remember the warning of a 2+2er. The moment I clicked on google friends on her page this happened.

Last edited by Prospace; 01-31-2010 at 03:34 AM.
Prospace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 06:01 AM   #522
rakes
See my coaching listing
 
rakes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 3,598
Re: Where did the Jason Ho thread get moved to?

not sure if linking is allowed... but this is an awesome summary from p5s

http://www.pocketfives.com/poker-for...14?pageindex=2
rakes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 06:02 AM   #523
NANONUTS
grinder
 
NANONUTS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Untiltable
Posts: 468
Re: Where did the Jason Ho thread get moved to?

I wonder if the guys who's money he took for the staking fund could sell the debt to some kind of collection agency?
NANONUTS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 06:04 AM   #524
NANONUTS
grinder
 
NANONUTS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Untiltable
Posts: 468
Re: Where did the Jason Ho thread get moved to?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prospace View Post
I want to add, I happen to just finish scanning computer 2 hours before this. Before I went to Jades websites, I remember the warning of a 2+2er. The moment I clicked on google friends on her page this happened.
Is it just chrome that's affected? I dont have that file on my pc.
NANONUTS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 09:48 AM   #525
buns
newbie
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 32
Re: Where did the Jason Ho thread get moved to?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bpran View Post

Jason, do you still claim to have had a 1M+ year in poker?

(As you are reading this thread, I will assume no reply to this Q will be an acknowledgment that you made that up.)
Jason Ho obviously lied about how he made $1m+ at poker. If Jason Ho really did make that amount Jason Ho wouldn't have needed to scam people like the scammer that Jason Ho is. Jason Ho is a pathological liar. End of Jason Ho paragraph.
buns is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:45 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO v2.0.33 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright ę 2008-2010, Two Plus Two Interactive
 
 
Poker Players - Streaming Live Online